[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

i did Chingu.. i enjoyed it a lot :) a little byeontae mode on huh! what cool parents she has LOL!! Keep em coming!

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

i did Chingu.. i enjoyed it a lot :) a little byeontae mode on huh! what cool parents she has LOL!! Keep em coming!

I am glad then, thanks!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, attriste said:

"Heol.. Heol...Oppa I need better ninja lessons from you but you got no phone!!! WAEEEE! " Faints.

Waaaaah.... why does this sounds 10000x sadder for NJH? Oppa no phone, cant see post, cant reply, cant talk, cant kiss.... huhuhu :bawling::bawling:

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

If you go back reading, it only started with the spoon, then it became a ladle and now a shovel, ROFL!!! This ship is really special, it goes to any direction it wants :D

Hahahahaha. All our posts and discussions made me laugh like crazy. Thank you ladies! 

4 minutes ago, ara8 said:

The reason she use the old pic and old video because she herself does not look good today. Maybe swollen eyes and not in a mood of making a cute pose or something like that.

Got to find something to divert her own focus and other peoples thoughts...she scroll in her phone gallery, saw old pic and remember want to cut hair before this. Suddenly she also saw the cute sad video..which very similar to her feeling right now. 

So BAMM...she post the pic and video.

Haha..this is my theory behind her post.

I have the exact same thoughts as you chingu. Was thinking more towards Now that wookie has enlisted, she suddenly have lots of free time on hand now. ^.^

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

you know you're so dead when you read this in JiWook's voice.

and this in Bong Hee's voice.

ANYWAY. These trolls. We let them have their time.

Delulu alert:

I feel like Hyunni be like "omo the fandom is feeling sad for me. Otoke? but my eyes chincha cannot make it today. and if I don't post they will chincha think i'm so sad. But I am. Hmm. Otoke dengoya?"

Scrolls through IG and puts filters on old pics. "Ah I shall ask if I should cut bangs"

"Ja-jang! Now they dont have feel so sad anymore. I look happy. Hyunni win!"

Opens IG and Soompi and reads everyone's posts. "Hyunni crying?" "Hyunni wear same dress?" "Hyunni SERIOUS?" "Hyunni red apple = Oppa red hat?"

"Heol.. Heol...Oppa I need better ninja lessons from you but you got no phone!!! WAEEEE! " Faints.

Cuzzie you know how much I adore you right? This is seriously daebak. Hahahahs!

• Like 14

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

Is she replying to the serious shirt of Wookie? LOL!! This girl so cryptic but obvious!

I feel that she's replying to his shirt hahaha because she kinda emphasize that should she SERIOUSLY cut her bangs, aish this girl :lol:

4 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

831 chingu

Thank you!! Gotta check it out~

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

@hazel30. Do you remember when exactly NJH posted that old pic? And yeah, I agree with you. Why does NJH posted again that old pic asking whether she should cut her bangs? Hmm, maybe a simple and not too obvious way to support JCW. Suspicious Partner indeed. 

The pic was actually after she got the Best new actress award..  

She may be or may not be throwing hints.  But who cares..  For me,,  #JiJiIsReal 

• Like 14

Just now, waveoflove said:

Can we also make the connection of JHs latest IG post where shes looking sad and serious (with love hearts popping out of her heard) to Wookie's WHY SO SERIOUS tshirt today.

*raises hand* I would connect! LMAO! but then *delulu mode activate*

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, kyrajijin said:

I really want to stay rational, but hyunnie post really not helping. I don't care whether the pic old or new. Usually we post something because what we feel or think during that time rite. And her post really susfishes. 

1.TIMING! 

2.The sad face. 

3. The emoji character. 

Girl. We're with you.!

P/s: the stripes on the vid is a bit wider compared to her pic. But, it is totally her style tho. 

I donno what to feel rite now. :crazy:

Yeah totally agree! Much as I want to be always rational and logical, those posts of NJH doesn't help me at all. Nevertheless, I am quite happy knowing that NJH really feels down today as well as yesterday based on her IG posts. Really hope that they are an item already. And wishing that if NJH will visit JCW in the army, we could at least know about it so that the drought feels will be lessen. Wishful thinking. 

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

thanks @ajmamor 1976

just saw the video....and not sure why he ran to the other car.....but him wiping his glasses and his nose is from his sweat. to wipe the mark off his nose from the glasses. lots of peeps actually do this. 

but i sure hope he ran tot he other car to say bye to someone. but not sure if they would risk her being there...just in case. crazy people would run to the car to look inside ya know...so not sure =(

I read from some of his fan accounts, mentioned that he ran to the toilet. When he is excited he need to go toilet. Lol. Like a kid. 

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

79. Njh peaks at her oppa when she thks hes not watching

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

89. Jcw was glued to his fon up when he exited. He wasnt texting his mum since his mum came with him

I LOVE IT ALL BUT THESE TWO ARE LIKE. I knew it but I DIDN'T KNOW KNOW IT. Like DUH slap me nao! Thank you @sharreb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 18

I still cannot get it why he runs so fast to the next car? Because of his mom? Coz his mom also there to send it off... But I also accept the idea of someone hiding in another car... 

Finally, the girl mia shows up...and drop us 2 old pic.... i personally think that the apple icon is not looking sad...she is the one look sad... maybe think off Wookie, how he spends his night at army camp? And I also guess that she did not show her recent pic, because of her lip also like Wookie lip, or eyes were swollen after crying so much? :rolleyes: 

I agree with @Hello_JIS the strips are so different...so is not the same shirt...

Overall today both also playing with this words "SERIOUS".... ok..ok...we got it...both of you are SERIOUS in love with each other :wub:

a8ohsiQ.jpg

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, attriste said:

Scrolls through IG and puts filters on old pics. "Ah I shall ask if I should cut bangs"

"Ja-jang! Now they dont have to feel so sad anymore. I look happy. Hyunni win!"

Opens IG and Soompi and reads everyone's posts. "Hyunni crying?" "Hyunni wear same dress?" "Hyunni SERIOUS?" "Hyunni red apple = Oppa red hat?"

I was laughing soooo hard reading your post! You are hilarious! Thank you for all the fun you have brought us!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

The pic was actually after she got the Best new actress award..  

She may be or may not be throwing hints.  But who cares..  For me,,  #JiJiIsReal 

come to think of it... that picture was december, 2016. what is the correlation of having to pull it out randomly and all of a sudden post it? Again, i'm sure there are probably 100s of pics selection, why that, why now? Sometimes it's all in the subliminal messages

17 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

*waves* Hi chingu! Since our SS ship has sailed, I'm hoping this one will sail as well. *crosses fingers*

the SS shippers jumping in this ship are giving a lot of positive vibes to this baby ship. i'm here for the same reason you are Chingu!! the possibilites

• Like 21

1 hour ago, ysrida_ said:

Lol!!  I think it is! Why did she use old video? Aww..  She must be real sad today..  (╯︵╰,)

Hide contents

@ysrida_. OMG!!! So the video that NJH posted today is an old video of her that she posted last july 21? But that video on july 21 is happier compare than the video today. So NJH edited the video with an apple and heart heart, am I right? If she is, then she really feels sad today. 

• Like 13