[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

37 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

Hello guys! It is very heartbreaking to send JCW oppa for military. I know that it's inevitable, still we can't help but to feel very very sad now that the time has finally came. I would like to thank all of you guys for your thoughts, sharings, news about JCW and NJH, and for the love for our OTP. I finally done reading all the pages here in this thread and I discovered many things about JCW and NJH, many thanks to all of you guys. I really hope that our ship will continue to sail, and keep on praying that NJH will visit JCW in the army. 

By the way, do you guys know the girl in this video? She's wearing black tees and has a body bag with her? I think she is the girl behind JCW on his IG video during his hair cut. Do you guys know her? And who is another girl with her in this video also wearing black? Do you know them guys? 

One of girls is his stylist (not aluu CEO) who shared a pic of four men playing phones on her IG.

The other one is manager's girlfriend. I saw her Cartier bracelet 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

correct me if i'm wrong but i think her first post today is an old video 

Well if it was old, her timing of bringing it up today is not helping her cause. She absolutely lacks sparkle in these pics.

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

LOL and all asian households have atleast 10 ladles in the kitchen

Very true!! LOL

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

correct me if i'm wrong but i think her first post today is an old video 

Lol!!  I think it is! Why did she use old video? Aww..  She must be real sad today..  (╯︵╰,)

Spoiler

• Like 23

1 hour ago, attriste said:

I always refer back to a story @gglex6275 told me about a die-hard who was shook so bad watching the bts. That's probably the best thing I hold onto these days. 

yes, I know I told you about that... this fan went into the whole ballistic ranting, how could he become like that! With her? LMAO and with that I rested my case! No need to argue or explain anymore!

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

THAT SAD IG POST BY HYUNNIE SAYS AND CONFIRMS IT ALL - they are 110% dating CHINGUS. Sorry for the caps. But if that IG post doesnt loud and clear state their status I dont know what will.

11 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

THAT SAD IG POST BY HYUNNIE SAYS AND CONFIRMS IT ALL - they are 110% dating CHINGUS. Sorry for the caps. But if that IG post doesnt loud and clear state their status I dont know what will.

COULDN'T agree more .THIS SHIP IS SAILING ! 

This is the third indirect hints from her .

1) Necklace 2 ) The nail art subjected to wookie's letter 3 ) Sad face post a few hours after wookie enlisted.

• Like 22

If am not wrong,  the pic she uploaded is actually an old pic. Just asking whether she shud cut her bangs or something..  And her friends are telling her not to (which is cute).  

But y she is again going on wid the topic about hair.. May she wants to cut her hair to support oppa.. Delulu.  

About the video,  it may be an old one but the fact taht she posted it (the sad face) is enuf..

• Like 18