[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, Hello_JIS said:

Yeppp, i am thinking the same thing. No pic doesn't mean the SP group doesnt meet together. ^_^

BTW, do you think we can make PAGE 814 today to send Wookie off on Aug 14, kekekekekekekekek

This would be more on the.. the pics would definitely show that something was going on between them that its been kept on a hush hush! *delulu mode activate*

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Yeppp, i am thinking the same thing. No pic doesn't mean the SP group doesnt meet together. ^_^

BTW, do you think we can make PAGE 814 today to send Wookie off on Aug 14, kekekekekekekekek

Oh wow... 8/14 to dedicate 814 pages? But we need all our Chingus especialy the gifted ones in giffing to pull it in a day. I don't know how to do that :(

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS CHINGU!! the SP squad is being SUPER SUSPICIOUS. NO PICS. NOTHING. i think hyunnie said the SP staff right? she didn't specify who but it sounded like the staff were gonna meet up, or maybe it was just wookie, CTJ, KYW and nara? i dont even know, but im almost positive they would have met up. come on, they can't ALL be busy. and even if they were BUSY, they'd make time for him!!! that's why this is highly suspicious. but you know what, we know wookie is very private. so suspicious is good. the more secretive they are, the more that means something is up! if wookie was just FRIENDS with someone, he wouldn't mind having other people know because he's not shy to shoot down rumors and end it right then and there. we have not seen anything with hyunnie so there are no rumors spreading so he doesn't need to reveal his relationship status. NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!

i know wookie is enlisting now and people are sad. don't be sad. he will be back. we have each other *GROUP HUG* we should and need to stay strong for hyunnie and wookie. they are destined to be and we can make it through this! like i said before, so many celebrities dated through military and made it through, or are still dating and will make it through.

JI SUNG AND LEE BO YOUNG

LEE MIN HO AND SUZY

JOO WON AND BOA - aww wookie and joo won can talk about how much they miss their gf and spazz together XD XD

RAIN AND KIM TAE HEE

MS is not a barrier - it's just a temporary time apart and they can still visit each other and love each other! 

FIGHTING CHINGUS!!

And this can be what Wookie need to set his mind to what is important. He's not getting any younger too. And after SP, he started to think about love over friendship. MS will be a good time for reflection and for Hyuni to grow up some more :)

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Good morning dearies. It's 14 Aug 2017 8am in my side of the world now. I'm feeling all sorts of things I never thought I would feel for someone I don't even know personally. It really feels like I'm sending my brother off to camp once again. These emotions I'm feeling, what's this? Sorry don't wanna bring the mood of the thread down but I guess today we can be allowed to cry and feel sad too? *big group hug to all of us*

Hugs from my side of the world... 7PM 8/13

• Like 10

hugs from my side of the world too! 509PM Aug 13!

sharing this video. it's so cute how wookie squeezedthrough nara to get closer to hyunnie while walking, it almost seemed like he was rushing to be near her. and then he slowed down when hyunnie stopped, and then he went in again and tried to position himself to sit next to hyunnie, and he did, hehe

• Like 20

Ya.. Agreed with u chingu.. He always do like fish's lip when to kiss.. But he is not kiss her.. 

Plaese zoom into hia eyes in the latest pic.. Reflection of someone.. But i dont know.. Just share.. Nothing to do accept the CSI squad do job better then me.. 

Let changwookjihyun share time together. Just let it be.. 

• Like 10

It's 8am here. 9am KST. I think being sad is ok! Best to let it out for awhile then pick up, move on. 

Im wondering if Wook is preparing to travel today, or has already secretly travelled to Cheorwon last night. Train? Private van? 

I'd imagine his mum making his last meal (noodles? My late grandma always made me noodles for good luck), rubbing his head wistfully. His bag all packed and ready in a corner, room all clean, Ggoma hiding under his chair. Does he go in with civilian clothes first? 

Stay strong errbady! Group hugs :) 

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

It's 8am here. 9am KST. I think being sad is ok! Best to let it out for awhile then pick up, move on. 

Im wondering if Wook is preparing to travel today, or has already secretly travelled to Cheorwon last night. Train? Private van? 

I'd imagine his mum making his last meal (noodles? My late grandma always made me noodles for good luck), rubbing his head wistfully. His bag all packed and ready in a corner, room all clean, Ggoma hiding under his chair. Does he go in with civilian clothes first? 

Stay strong errbady! Group hugs :) 

Keep rational me inside and let emotional me out TODAY. 

:heart:

• Like 13

Goodmorning Chingus!!! 08 14. my fave #'s and now it holds another special meaning as it is wookie oppa's day of enlistment. I downloaded SP before going to sleep (as i usually stream online) to prepare myself for the 1yr&9mos drought. And the moment i wake up, I immediately checked my ig and this thread to find comfort from you guys coz it's really hard. I'm trying my best not to cry. Though im sad that he enlists today, deep inside im sooo proud of him and excited on what the future holds for him and hyunie. We may all go back to our usual activities after his enlistment but I know that we'll continue to support both of them. 100%. 

I hope and pray that he was able to recharge and enjoy with the people he love. Sadly, I have something important to do around the time he enlists I wont be able to be with you guys. 

Also, Thankyou so much chingus! For the FMV, FF, gifs, analyzations etc...... and for the friendship amd comfort you guys gave. I never felt this way before when my other bias (SJK) went to MS. Without you guys i would probably be insane right now. Haha

• Like 23

Goodmorning on the side of the world,Goodevening North America..

Group HUG ,Today is the day we are waiting for...Few more hours we don't see him anymore till 2019! I hope  Hyunie is alright  but i felt like  she is crying right now :( . I hope everybody will stay here after 14,we still have things to talk about ..Ceci Magazine is coming soon featuring NJH, I hope someone will translate that for us, NJH Birthday is coming  up too.Do you have any plans to send her any gifts or card? May i know how where to send it? Thanks

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I want to distract you a little bit. Do you know that we have written over 16K posts since June 11 only? Our SS thread has over 35k but that forum begun June 2016 I think and really had a worldwide (big Chinese fans) pull. I saw another one in that had 24K but since 2014.

With no big bombs to analyze and spazz about, WE ARE A CHATTY FORUM INDEED!!  :D:D

Jinjja? Daebak! We are on fire!!!! Hahaha

• Like 14

Oh wow i didnt thk of it until u @Hello_JIS mention page 814.. Haha 4 more pages to gooo.. Lets yak away people.

Yup yup @m i s z CHEN i really thk they met up in private. And even CTJ being a gd fren would have met up with him. He didnt post anythg of wookie too.

I thk there's any new update like from hyunnie this thread will really move

@attriste gd mornin. Yes i thk in civilian clothes. When they enter the facility, They have to removed all their clothings and it is packed away, boxed and sent back to their families. The blog says its tradition for the mothers to receive package of their son's clothing and cry for them. Tsk tsk pretty depressing package if u ask me.

So guys any spazz worthy thing to discuss. I dont mind blowing data for today. If only we can activate byeontae squad.

• Like 14

Morning everyone!! I come help us to hit 814th pages for support wookie...:)

3.00 in the morning i woke up in my side world..i thought wookie already wake up his time about 5.00 am..i went fast to his IG to say smth nice and i've found not only me..so many people were gathering there to bless him..oppa fighting,oppa goodluck,stay strong i'll waiting for u, i'll not cheat on you...ohhh wookie'enlist day 14th Aug made u guys have sleepless night..Anyway i believed like hyunnii believed he will fine..coz we all believed in him too...This is a good test for us and hyunnii..we are always under tension by distance and long time if we miss him just relax with SP or travelling in youtube..this will relieve us and still keep watching and investigate any hints from anyone relate them.

450-460358435-good-luck-drawn-on-beach.j

GOOD LUCK!! WOOKIE...WE ALWAYS SUPPORT U HERE... ANY WAY..DO UR BEST FIGHTING!!!:)

• Like 19