[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Gd mornin. Today is the day. 6h to it. Cause hes enlisting quietly, not sure if he would slip in earlier.

@Loyal_ss520 Thanks for finding out the bracelet. I still thk its rather feminine looking. Not surprise with the price. For his best fren , gf, he gave them a pair of cartier and those start at 5k usd i thk n those adorned with diamonds goes up to 50k.

tumblr_os0c2mRy5Z1qisd43o7_250.gif

Lets ace the 21 months, you two. Rooting for the both of you.

Thanks for the tag @gglex6275 its a gd thg to read early mornin. I wanna start today off with a smile.

Stay strong evyone. Laugh or cry, the day passes. Lets choose to be happy regardless.

• Like 22

NJH said that the cast was going to meet up before JCW enlistment. So they met but didn't share pictures? Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy? Commmmee on we'd all be good about it!

I'm sulking right here. I want to see my babies together SO BAD -- I'm sure they were innocent enough amongst the other cast members that they could share a picture or two? Or maybe they weren't? Maybe we'll get the pictures later. 

Why am I so emotional right now? Maaaaan I haven't cried yet but since we're now hours away I think I might soon? Like I'm this close to being all choked up! My family thinks I'm crazy. I'm going to sulk to my hearts content and then get my ish together. 

I hope they're both doing okay. Rationally speaking 21 months aren't THAT long. And he will be back for a few days at times and NJH will definitely visit him(probably often). They get holidays off. They can talk occasionally on the phone I think. Does anyone know the phone policies? I heard they're pretty strict. 

I'm also emotional for his mom. He's all she has and he has to go. Why is life so gaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

:bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Saw the hyo-tographer's comment on hyun's ig

"No but!! why did you leave the pretty photos i took and uploaded the (pic of you doing a pose/being a) crucian carp fish"

Good mornight shippers! It is finally D-Day huhu

I love that she doesn't feel the need or pressure to put up the prettiest picture on her IG.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Saw the hyo-tographer's comment on hyun's ig

"No but!! why did you leave the pretty photos i took and uploaded the (pic of you doing a pose/being a) crucian carp fish"

Good mornight shippers! It is finally D-Day huhu

Ok this is the explanation of the fish, teasing herself. Oh done with the CSI thing it made my head hurt so much yesterday. We just wait for the other’s clue. 

Its the D Day. I am so sad I want to cry but I am suppressing it coz my co workers might think I am now crazy. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Gd mornin. Today is the day. 6h to it. Cause hes enlisting quietly, not sure if he would slip in earlier.

@Loyal_ss520 Thanks for finding out the bracelet. I still thk its rather feminine looking. Not surprise with the price. For his best fren , gf, he gave them a pair of cartier and those start at 5k usd i thk n those adorned with diamonds goes up to 50k.

Lets ace the 21 months, you two. Rooting for the both of you.

Thanks for the tag @gglex6275 its a gd thg to read early mornin. I wanna start today off with a smile.

Stay strong evyone. Laugh or cry, the day passes. Lets choose to be happy regardless.

You, chingus seem to be so glum... a little pick me up would probably help. :D

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, aa95 said:

NJH said that the cast was going to meet up before JCW enlistment. So they met but didn't share pictures? Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy? Commmmee on we'd all be good about it!

I'm sulking right here. I want to see my babies together SO BAD -- I'm sure they were innocent enough amongst the other cast members that they could share a picture or two? Or maybe they weren't? Maybe we'll get the pictures later. 

Why am I so emotional right now? Maaaaan I haven't cried yet but since we're now hours away I think I might soon? Like I'm this close to being all choked up! My family thinks I'm crazy. I'm going to sulk to my hearts content and then get my ish together. 

I hope they're both doing okay. Rationally speaking 21 months aren't THAT long. And he will be back for a few days at times and NJH will definitely visit him(probably often). They get holidays off. They can talk occasionally on the phone I think. Does anyone know the phone policies? I heard they're pretty strict. 

I'm also emotional for his mom. He's all she has and he has to go. Why is life so gaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

:bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

:confounded:

They said they watched the last episode together, implying they did have a after party. BUT NO PIC.

They said they would meet up before Wookie enlistment. BUT NO PIC. 

Just wondering if there is any chance staff/their friend will post pics after Aug 14:ph34r:

• Like 17

They are the ultimate ninjas! I am seriously doubting all our CSI snooping skills! LOL! We got nothing! Hahahaha.

5 hours ago, attriste said:

Its from the episode preview that didn't make it to actual episode. Hahaah. @gglex6275's YouTube stalker would probably respond to you by saying "buy the DVD!!!" Was it your stalker? Mianhe if it was someone else hehe.

@lizzywizzy there were a few scenes! One where jw reads her diary and after that scribbles "me too" at the parts where BH wrote that he is annoying.. / when she writes in a diary like after getting her job at no byun and Ji law firm and the end of her internship/ when she writes the Death anniversary of her dad.. think that's about it! 

Alright wayyyy past bedtime it's 1.45am here I was supposed to sleep 2 hours earlier than yesterday!!! Bah ok night dear chingus!

wait, wait? what stalker? hahaha do I have a stalker? LOL!!

36 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I think I may have found the fish JH was referring too. On a serious note Wookie does put on those fish lip expressions alot more since SP days.

LOL! OMG! I laughed so much! ohh I forgot to ask @waveoflove, you stalking fish accounts now too? LMAO!

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I love that she doesn't feel the need or pressure to put up the prettiest picture on her IG.

AGREED. man, i love hyunnie inside and out. she's so REAL. down to earth. she's so humble, hardworking and the list goes on and on. man, i just love her. i'm a girl but if i were a guy, she'd be all i see! i'd want a gf like her. even as a girl, i admire her. shes so awesome man! 

• Like 22

50 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

looks like wookie is preparing his body aka exercising more or just doing what he enjoys before enlisting, hehhee. it's enlistment day for him (i think?) we are still sunday aug 13 where I live but wookie will be fine <3

great way to prepare himself to be in better condition for military training too. i think he mentioned he hasn't worked out in a while during SP.  regardless of how hardcore the training will be, im sure wookie will be fine. he trained so hard for the K2 so it will be ok. he also mentioned the physical part he's not worried about (considering how experienced he is anyway) it's just the mental part of leaving his loved ones behind temporarily will probably need some more time to adjust to. but its a great way for him to detox from celebrity world and live and interact with normal everyday people, plus he has joo won!! <3

BTW does anyone know who VERUTUM CEO is? i have no idea who he is...

this pic is not recently.

this man is in hawaii now.

inside this pic is cool weather.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

Shipping is a roller coaster ride, right now we're on the lows...let's wait a little bit on we will be on the highs again. I think even the squad is sad :(

the squad is probably busy preparing all their gifs ready for release in 2019.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, violaaa said:

@1234nm oh I didn't mean to cause any misunderstanding...I said almost not ''exactly'' every where he went these past few days!!!!....only if I had such a picture...! Sadly, I've seen whaterver all of you have seen already, and I know exactly as much as all of you...

chingu

I do not understand what you said.

Have you seen his pictures???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1234nm said:

chingu

I do not understand what you said.

Have you seen his pictures???

Ok so that we don't ponder over the same issue, I believe what our new friend Violaaa is saying is that its all the pictures we have seen already. Lets move on.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

:confounded:

They said they watched the last episode together, implying they did have a after party. BUT NO PIC.

They said they would meet up before Wookie enlistment. BUT NO PIC. 

Just wondering if there is any chance staff/their friend will post pics after Aug 14:ph34r:

Actually im thkin about this. I thk no matter how busy others is, they would have made time tk meet up with JCW before he enlist.

This no photos leaked thg remains highly suspicious

29 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

You, chingus seem to be so glum... a little pick me up would probably help. :D

Haha def. We needed it. So please keep writing dear

31 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Damn, the feels.

Repeat: ulijima, ulijima, ulijima.

Taking my time backreading as there is no need to rush. 790s pages contained such beautiful writings and possibly more as I haven’t read past page 800, yet. Here is a few quotables:

otpshits via twitter, page 792: there shall we find a truth we all know: nothing ever stays the same

@sharreb page 793: But such is a beauty of love. You just fall into it and it moves effortlessly on its own. You can’t question it, you just feel it. 

@nianderson part 3, page 791: The moment he began to elaborate on their personal conversation, he had revealed his hand… and heart.

…while noonas, dongsaengs and fans all over the world can scream “Oppa” at him all they want, the only “ Oppa” Ji hyun yang-ie is ever going to worry and fuss over is him.

@lovethatlook page 792: I hope their love can withstand the test of time and become steadfast as an old oak tree in a wide river that remain strong amidst torrents that shake its foundation

Himnae, chingus!

Aigoo thanks for picking up the phrases. I reallt love @nianderson writing. Hope she would write more

tumblr_oraqnaTp331tvtd3lo10_500.gif

Remember to keep breathing everyone!

• Like 17

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

Actually im thkin about this. I thk no matter how busy others is, they would have made time tk meet up with JCW before he enlist.

This no photos leaked thg remains highly suspicious

Yeppp, i am thinking the same thing. No pic doesn't mean the SP group doesnt meet together. ^_^

BTW, do you think we can make PAGE 814 today to send Wookie off on Aug 14, kekekekekekekekek

• Like 16