[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 hours ago, waveoflove said:

we might just have to keep an eye out on similar style bracelets on Hyunnie or even her sister. Because if ur going to gift a present to your bf, im sure she would consult her sister for advice.

Exactly! Seeing how close she is with her family im pretty sure her sister would be the first choice :D 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, masthu said:

OMOOOO i almost had a heart attack waaahhh but to see it was during the shooting kekeke. Dispatch is on the move :ph34r:! Dispatch dont you dare lay a finger on my puppies!!! Chincha!!

waeyoo? ottoke dengoya? What do you mean, Dispatch is on the move?? :ph34r:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Don't ever try to countdown, it will feel so loooooong.. :) 

Haha.. Do all of my beloved chingu here have link from his movie fabricated city? May share the link with me.. Love.. Love.. Love.. 

• Like 5

Seriously, you guys. I never thought I would be obsessed with any couple in a kdrama but now I am. 

I never thought I would actually feel sad about an actor enlisting in the military but now I am. 

I also never thought I would ever write a fanfic but now I have (started). https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278263/

This is inspired by all the awesome fanfics here! Let me know what you guys think! :heart:

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, acrosstherooma said:

Is it just me? But Wookie still looks f*ckin' hot with that hair? *droooools*

Not just u.. Me too.. I am so happy look his new style. Jihyun must be lucky. Her friends so jealous if she really date him. 

• Like 9

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

waeyoo? ottoke dengoya? What do you mean, Dispatch is on the move?? :ph34r:

Did you see @miss0115 post?? Dispatch has been stalking while they were shooting SP :ph34r:... its in the very top of page 795

Edit: so may be they are stalking them in real life as well. Just a speculation chinguya

• Like 4

700+ views on the first and 100+ views on the second, Kiyaaaah! *gasps* Kamsamida, chingus. Some people subscribed, I only know 2 of them. 

My head hurts, but I can totally imagine the scenes of my 2nd FF with Wookie's new hair cut now! LMAO! It fits too much!! 

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, masthu said:

OMOOOO i almost had a heart attack waaahhh but to see it was during the shooting kekeke. Dispatch is on the move :ph34r:! Dispatch dont you dare lay a finger on my puppies!!! Chincha!!

Hahahaha this is only a fan-edit but it just too realistic rite? LOL that's why i went o___O earlier lmao

If D-nim really dropped the bomb now out of all days, i will be really upset tho :( not a good idea lol

14 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Haha! No pressure! Will be happy with any info you get to feed our shipper's heart. Hehehe

@genxv, @gglex6275 thanks so much for sharing your ffs. please please continue writing.:heart::heart::heart:

Yesss yesss, but seems like my friend forgot to ask him or she just like us rite now, trying to deny the reality :( lol

14 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

But you're a trooper here so you will share with your sisters any 1st hand info you have... blood is thicker!! LOL

Of course i will share the minutes i heard something spazz-worthy lmao

15 hours ago, genxv said:

I love your delulu ideas!! They make total sense to me. Also, your friends point makes sense as well. Why should she ask her crush about JCW on the eve of her crush's enlistment. Haha, not sure he wants her to ask him about another man, oops.

That's why last nite we just went crazy with our convos lol this is totally hilarious x.x

15 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Then let's join you because I find your delulu totally entertaining :)

Hahaha let's go for some more delulu thinking. We need to entertain ourselves and feed our weak heart after all :') 

Let me decode the meaning behind Hyuni's post using my delulu ability ok. She is decided to post something after being MIA and she chose today. I will not surprise if tom she will also update something tho. 

Hyuni to fans:

Spoiler

Here i go with my close-up selca. So everyone, seeee I'm doing good guys don't worry about me (even tho my eyes a bit swollen and my smile doesn't reach my ears). Tom finally will be d-day for Oppa, I dunno what to say but I believe that Oppa and I will be alright for the next 21 months.

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

OMG.....I'm soooo busy going in and out of the town T____T

It's getting reaaal now T__T less than a day before we send him off for good ofc T____T but seriously how come he is looking so handsome despite of having his head shaved like that /cries/ I dunno I'm just having a mixed up feelings now T_____T let's wish him the best chingus! He can do it! His mom can do it! Hyuni can do it! And we def can do it! Let's be strong for the next 21 months ><

Btw, going to share this to brighten up our mood a bit:

Cto

I'm quite shocked i thought it's real lmao

Going to catch up lateeeer see yoooouu

aren't those scenes from the park date?? Dispatch was stalking them during the drama? LOL!

• Like 5