[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just going to randomly drop in to mention that dispatch really likes yoona. Like as a celebrity she features on dispatch a lot. They also post pictures of her with her other co-stars as well. Is she dating all of them? Lol - let's take it easy. Also does anyone know what they even said in the article? A translation please please please.

They've already outed a previous relationship she was in - so if they had meat on them - they would share especially since it's been over 6 months since K2 I think. They might be considerate at times- but they eventually drop the pics because they have a reputation after all.

For swag couple they waited a few months - letting them date in peace - BUT then dropped the pics within months. 

• Like 19

I choose to believe in what I see in their interactions and actions in BTS and interviews.:D Sink or sail, for now, I'll keep enjoying the ride until we reach whichever destination.:)

So I'm rewatching the kitchen BTS but this time the one subbed by Dramafever. They don't have all BTS uploaded though.

0:28 - LOL at Wookie saying, "A surprise kiss for our first day. What will it be tomorrow? What will I get on our second day?" 

1:31 - (you don't act like that if you have a RL gf:ph34r:)

2:18 - Wookie, I mean No Ji Wook saying, "That was hot." Umm.. ad-lib?:tongue: But I think this line and at 2:45 were ad-libs because PD-nim commented about Wookie being a pro (3:07). lol.

3:01 -  "My lips were itchy" line :lol:

And forgot to add, found this and thought it was funny but true. lol.

Btw, does anyone know if SBS will release a DVD version with English subs? And, when? I think the DP cut with the BTS won't have subs, right?

• Like 19

My Mantra for today..

"I believe in this ship and I have faith in our OTP."

"Not waving a white flag anytime soon."

"I'll go down with this ship, its huginkiss analysis, anaconda, duct tape, tongue wars, byeontae squad, sane shippers, crazy shippers and what not"

Repeat 100x

Related image

• Like 24

dispatch's compilation of black and white photos of celeb aint got nothin' on uri fairy stylish's ig posts and Aluu anniversary poster (jcw and njh were right next to each other while y...a was far away on the other side of the poster.

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

From my observations I cannot see Wookie and Y as a couple. Wookie is a very simple person outside of kdrama world, Y lives a very idol like busy high profile life, always in the limelight. Thats part of being a part of a huge girl group and part of being signed to SM Entertainment. Wookie is low key. His family life is simple. The people who he is close with, they are simple people. He is friends with 2BIC who you have to be honest are no EXO, they go singing with him and he also hangs out with a normal salaried worker in his neighborhood he said, so not a lot of high profile people. JiHyun is also a simple girl. They are just so suited in so many ways.

I also ever watched a video that said he's like other man when at home, wearing loose short and sleeveless shirt. He could wear fancy or fashionable just because of he's an actor. So @waveoflove is right, his life is simple. He can friend with all kind of peoples. I think hyunie also a simple person based her style.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, solaire said:

This isn't really related to our otp, so I'm going to put this under spoiler....

Spoiler

I don't know if this can calm our shipper's heart .Actually somebody had bring something like this before like "Dispatch only had song2 & jcw/Y as their fb cover " .I already checked fb cover for this Dispatch fb page (from Jan 16- June 17 ).There were actually put  4 couples on their fb cover included song3 /Y JCW...Y JCW fb cover was on Oct 16 (I think the same month with the drama aired ) .And if we looked properly to that page ,this page is something like Y's fans because they keep updated with Y's current photos .Sorry to say ,if JCW is in a relationship with Y ,with all the tongues & anacondas analysis that we did ,he is the most worst JERK in this entire world . 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, rose90 said:

How I wish if someone can tell us the truth if JiJi is real couple or not. Please don't torture our feeling. Sigh...

i think I've to move on with all of this, back to reality and just keep supporting JH only. It's hurt me somehow. I don't know if I can wait for next 2 years. 

huhuhu..this is exactly what on my mind ...Its really torture to wake up every morning with this question "Jiji couple is dating or not ?Yes ? No ? " :D

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if this can calm our shipper's heart .Actually somebody had bring something like this before like "Dispatch only had song2 & jcw/Y as their fb cover " .I already checked fb cover for this Dispatch fb page (from Jan 16- June 17 ).There were actually put  4 couples on their fb cover included song3 /Y JCW...Y JCW fb cover was on Oct 16 (I think the same month with the drama aired ) .And if we looked properly to that page ,this page is something like Y's fans because they keep updated with Y's current photos .Sorry to say ,if JCW is in a relationship with Y ,with all the tongues & anacondas analysis that we did ,he is the most worst JERK in this entire world . 

Lol :lol:

I love your 'the most worst JERK in this entire world'

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:
  Hide contents

july 13 2016 dispatch had kim woo bin and suzy on their facebook cover...so what does this mean?? this means we don't have to worry about jcw and y**na. We all the kwb and suzy are dating someone else. 

• Like 19

Haha the JiJi army holding the front :thumbsup: good job guys

2 hours ago, ehead said:

You think if he has relationship with this or that girl he will loose all his inhibitions during the filming of SP? He will be the total jerk of the century. Also his close friends liking and following this girl on IG has nothing to do with JCW. 

Don't trust everything you see or heard in the news. Even salt looks like sugar

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

One guy from wookie's working team had followed Hyunie on IG since they filmed SP. But today I find that he doesn't follow Hyunie anymore. 

Suspicious? If Wookie and Hyunie are just co-star, you don't have to find her name in your following list and then unfollow her. 

I think people around them really want to protect these two. 

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Dispatch can be a troll at times. I won't think much about it. If all else that we've seen is a lie, how does Wookie explain his anaconda reacting manyyy times when he's with Hyunie? That anatomy can't lie. It feels what it feels. And it's proudly showing itself. So yeah, don't think too much about Dispatch post. I'm happily suntanning on JiJi ship. We are sailing, chingus. :wub:

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

From my observations I cannot see Wookie and Y as a couple. Wookie is a very simple person outside of kdrama world, Y lives a very idol like busy high profile life, always in the limelight. Thats part of being a part of a huge girl group and part of being signed to SM Entertainment. Wookie is low key. His family life is simple. The people who he is close with, they are simple people. He is friends with 2BIC who you have to be honest are no EXO, they go singing with him and he also hangs out with a normal salaried worker in his neighborhood he said, so not a lot of high profile people. JiHyun is also a simple girl. They are just so suited in so many ways.

23 minutes ago, riririru said:

I just saw the dispatch article, they made a compilation/article about celebs' black-white pics

Nothing special or anything~

18 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Just going to randomly drop in to mention that dispatch really likes yoona. Like as a celebrity she features on dispatch a lot. They also post pictures of her with her other co-stars as well. Is she dating all of them? Lol - let's take it easy. Also does anyone know what they even said in the article? 

They've already outed a previous relationship she was in - so if they had meat on them - they would share especially since it's been over 6 months since K2 I think. They might be considerate at times- but they eventually drop the pics because they have a reputation after all.

For swag couple they waited a few months - letting them date in peace - BUT then dropped the pics within months. 

Regarding Swag couple.. I actually thk LSK wanted to be outed. She posted a lot of hints of her ig. She photoed him attending nba game etc. So i thk shes happy to admit they r an item.

• Like 19

Chingus and fellow shippers, don't despair over what Dispatch put out. Be strong! They could be red herrings for all we know. With all the hype built up after the drama, perhaps the management agencies of both JCW and NJH came together to devise a way to distract attention away from both of them and/or to douse the flames of their obvious passion for each other, so as to protect them for the next 2 years.

Honestly, if you look at Soompi's home page, Y***a (her name, and her pic) has been hogging it for many weeks already. I believe it is in line with her idol group having a comeback, as well as her new drama airing. I see it as a marketing blitz, just like when SWDBS was on air, there were all sorts of articles and quizzes and pictorials that included the main cast of the drama. 

Dispatch may have outed many celebrity pairings in the past but it doesn't mean that that's all they do. And in this case, it could very well just be a photo spread. Don't worry, be happy! And most importantly, remember why we're here in this community in the first place. Also, we've seen so much telltale signs from our ship's very own captain and co-captain over the past few weeks. 

• Like 24

~~~Dramatically gasps~~So it was a lie!

Lol I read some of the other shippers claim that "Dispatch only had songsong and JCW&yoona as their Facebook cover and that made me uneasy but it was a lie all along LoL! 

I never bothered checking (stupidly enough I believed what I read) because JiJi was giving us too much to spazz about that I just waved it off. But in any event I'm happy that @pauliza and @nikih pointed out that they've had other celebrities who are not couples clearly as their cover photos as well. 

Again dispatch generally likes yoona alot and she features on their sites quite frequently! With many other co-stars as well. She can't date everyone that she's featured with after all. When she was in a relationship before- they outed her - so I don't think they'd hold back here. 

Okay back to JiJi. 

Plus I really have a hard time believing JCW would be that big of a jerk. Like I've looked so much into him and his interviews and dramas - that at this point I personally feel insulted that other ships would make him out to be a "jerk bf" only to keep their ship afloat. 

Like no. Let's stop insulting him. It isn't fair to anyone. 

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, muxic88 said:

what if jcw started dating (someone else, not namji) only after sp ended? not while filming the drama. genuine question! 

Could happen but highly unlikely. When sp ended he barely had time to get out of character and he has to leave again. Even hyunnie needed to slowly get out of character. They both feel like they can't believe it's over so nah doubt it

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, muxic88 said:

what if jcw started dating (someone else, not namji) only after sp ended? not while filming the drama. genuine question!  That 'love game' song he sang at sketchbook is really something else.

Hi @muxic88, yeah, valid question. But honestly, he'd spent 4 months in constant intimate contact with the staff and cast on SP, and given the time he had on his hands after the drama ended, there is a chance that he could have fallen for another person but it is still a very very slim chance. He will need to be swept off his feet, like *bam!* literally, by this other person, after having so much vested time and emotions and skinship with NJH for 4 months. It's still possible, but personally, I really doubt it.

He doesn't look like an easily-fall-in-love person, especially 10 years in this industry, he would have learnt by now how to guard his heart. Otherwise, we would have read his scandals left, right, centre, through the years by now. 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:

Hello everyone .this is my first time to be here . I really enjoy all your fun analysis .

I am just gonna share. I've been wookie oppa's natural fans for years and believe me,I never ship him w any of his previous partner before but for SP,I do ship him with njh. honestly if you are known him for long, you will understand he is. He doesn't like to be misunderstood so he tried to living in honest and childlike way. Even fans can tell he could be too honest(naive) sometimes. And personally , its suprised me so much to see his interaction w njh.this is 1st time I seen him this "comfortable" with a girl(you guys see how playful  he is,he only behave this way towards people he's really close) he never doing that much skinship in BTS in his previous  dramas ands eyes doesn't lie.i (u can see a bit of his real personality in RM),(he is so transparent,he is like "what u see is what u get type of guy").believe his close friend CTJ noticed it too.i lost count how many time his eyes eyeing over njh. The moment I think he has major crush towards NJH,I swear to supporting this couple to the end.As a fan, I feel so happy to see how happy,comfortable and free oppa is when around her.So I guess u didn't have to worry about it.just like he said,he will cont loving his girl (joining army is not prob) and if the feelings of (girl) remain the same he will cont loving her and if not he will keep it just a beautiful memory. So I guess, we should wait and pray that the destiny and fate will still with them until the end.Tbh, who are we to judging their r/s,But I believe of their strong connection , fate and destiny even if it will take years.

P/s : sorry for my bad English hehe just gonna share my thoughts :)

Huhuhu...thank you .Your words really can comfort my shipper' heart .

• Like 15