[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Of course, Oppa will do well, I am sure that he has been preparing for it mentally and psychologically. But but but, I was totally wrecked with her I would like if you stay healthy and come back well statement! Ehhh soo wifely.. not a gf vibe anymore *screams and faints* And that cold bit thingie, of course she may have found out during the filming but it must be through observation. uhm news flash a person doesnt really observe someone they dont care about, right? *insert delulu mode on*

I dont think its just our delulu mode. If they are just friends.. they wont be so open about each other like this. None of them would drop the bombs openly if there are merely friends. In fact both their agencies will stop them from saying things like that n creating buzz in their industry. These two are definitly head over heels for each other n dont seems to bother bout their popularity nor about what others might think/say. They r like living in their own world (well at least that's what it looks like for now) now all we need to do is to pray for the vibes btween them will keep on growing untill may 2019 n keeps going on after that. #icanfeelthelove

• Like 22

28 minutes ago, attriste said:

You know @stucked if we ever meet in 2019 and you appear I might have deep seated issues if you don't bare your teeth. Teehee!

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Scary @stucked but LMAO!!

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

101 Reasons will forever be associated with Nam Ji Hyun. :) 

• Like 12

Singing song now...can see his inner heart is sad...but he still keep joking...like waving while 2bic singing... his eyes is teary....:bawling: mc give him presents for his enlistment...

Last song... today he sing 4 song, (Rain, 101, 2 songs perform with 2Bic)

Official end tv schedule...

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

sweet torture :bawling:

I love our OTP. I have not been able to back read chingu. But honestly, I am happy in what has developed thus far. And I look forward to the upcoming low key relationship once all the hype has died down. I truly believe they deserve it to figure it out as time and seasons changes without all of our hungry eyes, ears and noses lol. As much as we enjoy it, I also hope for them to have personal off the radar moments and just enjoy being a couple. As I have shared with my sister, I am moving on. But not without them, just ready to move forward. I have absolute faith that those two love birds will continue to find each other in the midst of whatever lies ahead and this will only add to make them stronger. I believe there is no need to fear  when it is clearly fate that has brought them together time and time again.. I am putting my gear into cruise mode and just enjoy the scenery until they are ready to share the great news. Lol! So happy shipping everyone! 

I think Betty Wright said it best in this song...

• Like 20

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

Yes so underrated and yet shes not one to really care about personal recognition. I thk we all here feel like proud mamas

For a co worker - shes an awesome colleague n awesome actress

For those who get to know her - shes an awesome friend, awesome person

For a young boy - shes their ideal type

For those she meet older or younger than her - they feel close to her.

For those who had the opportunity to spend time with her or work with her - she leaves an impression

The thing is even for me who has closely follow her work, i keep on finding new amazing things about her. And evyone who work with her giving testimony of how wonderful she is..just like the list of coactors u mention. Shes like this book if u keep flipping the page, you keep finding new amazing things about her. Never ending and never gets old.

For JCW, shes THE ONE. Period.

OMG! U have summarized it all perfectly. This is just perfect!!

• Like 11

Thank you chingus for the updates to Wookie's programme! :D

@MoonlightSerenade real life has to catch up to us some point in time right? Hahahs. At some point, we all have to move forward especially with Wookie's enlistment so near now. Sighs. But I shall wait till that day and we will all cry and group hug together. BTW! Did you hear about hyunni's message for Wookie regarding his enlistment? Just wanted to update ya on this in case you miss it! Hehe. (:

• Like 14

I see many of us die hard, certified, devoted Songsong shippers in this thread and it's because we are seeing a lot of possibilities (not exactly many similarities- NOT YET) in our baby ship. I came here early on because of the piggy back BTS and I just can't help myself anymore. I really tried to avoid comparisons with SS because the circumstances are different but personally... the feels, the giddiness, the hopes, the sadness of not seeing them together.... so familiar feelings.

The only thing is, with JiJi, it's bittersweet because of the enlistment, the timing ain't on their favor. But I am a strong believer of DESTINY, no matter how hard you run away from it, every step you make will lead you to the same direction. How sweet to think that our JiJi's paths finally crossed in this drama. After all the coincidences, finally, they MET each other. I'm hoping even after all this wait, they are DESTINED :heart:

• Like 19

A minute for my delulu ...

I don't know if anyone has posted it, so I go on...

We all know that CW loves holding JH's wrists right?

When I searched its meaning, it turned out to be:...

"Holding the wrist is a sign of power. A firm grip on a wrist is harder to escape. Someone that holds hands doesn't mind/care if you were to drop hands. The person holding a wrist, on the other hand, is somehow symbolizing an unnatural fear of losing the person they are with. If you merely saw this vs. experienced it, the situation may also be that the person whose wrist is being held is unsteady or unsure (physically or mentally) and needs a firmer grip to continue moving or walking. Parents hold their toddler's wrist when they need the child to move a certain direction (crossing the street, getting out of the way of something or merely to encourage compliance with some sort of direction at home such as "clean up this mess" or "come here"). Medically frail people may need assistance walking or a firmer grip in order to catch them if they start to fall. On the other hand, this sign of power could be nefarious or dangerous. Perhaps it is a controlling significant other or spouse.

To jump to your exact question and the assumptions I have about it - I assume from the tags that this is a new-ish dating relationship (as opposed to a years' long relationship). I don't see this as healthy - if there isn't a specific reason to hold someone's wrist vs. their hand, I would see it as a sign of control and wanting control over the person whose wrist is being held. 

cre: quora

Anyone plz share opinion about this~~

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Awww.. He sing 2BiC song.. Love game..  ♥ lyrics tho..  Ehermmm :ph34r:

Hide contents

It wasn’t this bad but that’s how the human heart works
Did you predict all of this? Is this what you call a love game?
Your texts that test my feelings every day, now I wait for them

I keep thinking of you, who was too much for me at one point
You caught my eye every single day
Did I fall for it? Have I been caught by your antics?
Ask me one more time, who I like the best
Who I miss every single day
I can say your name but
I guess you’re busy these days

I thought you looked normal but why do you look so pretty now?
I only saw you as a younger sister but now you look like a girl
Now I miss how you used to complain to me

I keep thinking of you, who was too much for me at one point
You caught my eye every single day
Did I fall for it? Have I been caught by your antics?
Ask me one more time, who I like the best
Who I miss every single day
I can say your name but

Do you know how it feels to feel empty?
I need you
How could you do this?
You made me wait
You made me fall in love with you

I didn’t know it’d be like this
Am I a fool? Or was I deceived by your antics?
Say it once more, my name with your lips
With that cute voice that only I know
I miss you and your chatter but

Well maybe we should ask him now, who he miss every single day? Maybe he'll say her name...winkkkk

• Like 11

1 minute ago, thiaranti said:

Well maybe we should ask him now, who he miss every single day? Maybe he'll say her name...winkkkk

I heard that oppa became emotional yeahhh. I wouldn't be surprised if wookie just blurts out her name considering the state he is in. After all that would be the biggest bomb and we would be like act surprised keke

• Like 13

@MoonlightSerenade chingu, gajimayo~~ what happen? I feel shocked when back reading you post... hope is no a big deal... *sob*sob*

Oh, fans that attended Sketchbook live, they said Wookie got talk about SP, but when broadcast, it had cut out...lucky some fans has recorded it... he talked about the adlib where he add in the line "Bonghee, I'm drunk", and re-act back with the mc(act as Bonghee)

Naver video
Talk session with 2BIC http://tv.naver.com/v/1905031

Update by 2BIC member..

• Like 21