[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Wow!! with all these bombs..then this new one I read something from NJH's interview.... "What are you 2 really doing??" ( like Mr. Bang would say to Ji Wook) :D<_<

They are just giving messages like that on TV or in interviews WITHOUT seeing each other???? are u kidding me??! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No way Jose!!! that's nOt possible!! :D:D:D

This Hyunnie interview just confirmed to me that THEY just turned into NINJAS!!! :ph34r::ph34r: 

Go go go JiJi! make the most of it!!! :wub:

BTW, @riririru just curious if you are the RiRi doing Eng subtitles?? because I always see RiRi at Subscenes.... sorry if I had to ask...... :blush: pretty thanks for the info!!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Can someone tell me when the SBS awards are...I can't wait to see Ji Hyun rock up in a gorgeous dress. Wookie from afar will watch and be amazed I bet.

She said that she will bring a cardboard standee of him LOL! She is so upbeat and funny! It is right up to her alley to do what she says, that rather bring a date, she will bring a standee of him :tongue:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Can someone tell me when the SBS awards are...I can't wait to see Ji Hyun rock up in a gorgeous dress. Wookie from afar will watch and be amazed I bet.

SBS drama awards take place on the last day of the year every year December 31st. Similarly with KBS awards. Only MBC awards is held earlier usually 30th December.

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I'm still Spazzing over hyunni message to Wookie. Why is she so damn sweet. These 2. If everyone around hyunni can see how she's such an angel, I'm sure Wookie can too. Even if they don't end up together, i'm sure there's something special between them, be it friendship or relationship. But, at this moment, delulu me says relationship! Muahahahahs! 

Yes mine says in a special relationship.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

She said that she will bring a cardboard standee of him LOL! She is so upbeat and funny! It is right up to her alley to do what she says, that rather bring a date, she will bring a standee of him :tongue:

You better be, Hyunie-ahh. This Unnie won't permit if you go to the award with someone else. Yes, i am being selfish here. In that case, i need to borrow @stucked shark again..

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 8

3 hours ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Reveal hidden contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

"He got cold easily.." - that sounds something someone close and intimately knows you would say... :wink: 

"And he's about to go to Cheorwon.." - the DMZ near NoKor border? How did she know that? They do talk a lot huh. And it really shows. These things might seem little hints to us but to them, it's just.. not a big deal at all. It's the same thing during her vlive when someone mentioned to her that JCW is also doing a vlive and she just say, "yeah, oppa said he's doing a vlive too while rehearsing for his concert" and said it in a straight-up-manner, no frills or roundabout way.. it's like her saying, yeah oppa and me have been talking non-stop even after the drama ended, no biggie.. HAHAHAHAHA! I am just amazed. nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 21

If hyunnie sounds so encouraging and positive about oppa at an interview, I can imagine how supportive she must have been when they speak to each other! No wonder wookie choose LOVE OVER FRIENDSHIP (in the arabian interview) because he knew hyunnies luv  and support for him would help him get through military successfully and return back safely, if the almighty wills!

Wookie oppa, SP might have made you wanna date and find love but for me seeing you two in love makes me want to fall in love and feel loved in return.

JIJI what have you done to my poor heartu!!!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LET ME APPRECIATE HOW EMOTIONALY SAD BUT WARM, ENCOURAGE N ALSO ROMANTIC AT THE SAME TIME ARE THESE WORDS COME FROM URI HYUNNIE. :heart:

''I BELIEVE OPPA WILL DO WELL. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY RIGHT? ===> (She gives him ''HIS PRIDE' back and "HER TRUST" that he'll do well on army as oppa ever said in interview b4 he has his pride that's why the reason he won't let Hyunnie comes 2 visit him)

"STILL I WOULD LIKE IF YOU STAY HEALTHY AND COME BACK WELL. ===>  (She concerns much of him while gives hint ''she's waiting" until he finishes his army)

"HE GOT COLD EASILY BUT (HE SAID) HE'S ABOUT TO GO TO CHAERWON. ===>  (She is so close enough with oppa that she even know how easily he got cold. I mean ONLY OUR MOM or A WIFE who knows something related 2 this bec this is so personally). 

"BUT IT'S STILL GOING TO BE OK. BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM. HE... HE... ===>  (She gives her encourage words to her oppa again. And this exactly what he needs now. The pride and encourage words so oppa will be in ease in army).

#DELULU OR #NOTDELULU

THIS IS OUR HEAVEN JIJI SHIPPERS' THREAD BTW:wub:

I BELIEVE WOOKIE OPPA READS IT WITH SMILING FACE AND HE'LL BE SO... SO... HAPPY

AND DEAR HYUUNIE THANK U MUCH, I'M PROUD OF U, THANK U MUCH BEC U MAKE OPPA ALWAYS SMILING AND HAPPY DURING SP. OPPA EVER SAID THAT HE'S SO LONELY IN AN INTERVIEW. THANK U 4 BRINGING HIM SUCH HAPPINESS DURING THIS SHORT TIME WITH U. I HOPE U WILL GIVE HIM ALWAYS THE HAPPINESS VIRUS FROM HERE AND THEN.

SINCERELY YOURS,

4nnlov3pink :heart:

That was a wonderful read. I like her candidness about expressing her concern regarding JCW's enlistment. She is warmhearted and kind, sending off her oppa with good wishes to be well always. Wow. These 2 never fails to feed my delulu heart

• Like 12

3 hours ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Reveal hidden contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

Thank you! Aah this is so heart warming, I feel touched :') It's like seeing a husband and wife interaction

"I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right?" NJH trust that JCW will do well but there's also a hint of worry in her words. And JCW responded by reassuring her that he'll do well in the army. It's like seeing two lovers trying to reassure each other that this too shall pass 

"Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well." this line feels like a confirmation that she's waiting for him to comeback

"He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon" she knows him so well and voiced out a concern that is totally beyond friendship. The fact that she even knows his health and his training camp means that she cares about him so much. NJH, if you care about him so much, you can take care of him for the rest of his life :')

"But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe." believing in him is an important thing to do, because faith is what makes humans keep going despite the hardships they face everyday. He'll hold onto her faith on him to keep his spirit up 

Reading this, I can't help but think, "JCW must've felt so loved for sure" :')

• Like 20

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

@riririru your translations are spreading fast chingu! unless this is your secret ig. :)

52 minutes ago, stucked said:

U-huh.  Babe @riririru are these your translations? Taken out and no credits at all? With just a mere mention of "photos not mine, credit to rightful owner"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *not amused here*

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uh-oh.. credits should be taken, unless that account is yours @riririru!! oi, is there something you are not telling us? LOL

*cue very dramatic musics* THATS MY SECRET ACC!!!!

Lol jkjk, my ig is a personal acc hohoho

as long as they are not twisting the words or creating any misunderstanding it's all good....i think XD

Spoiler

Would be good if they add credit but.. Mweheheheheh 

@EDMARKG no im not that riri hohohoho

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

"He got cold easily.." - that sounds something someone close and intimately knows you would say... :wink: 

"And he's about to go to Cheorwon.." - the DMZ near NoKor border? How did she know that? They do talk a lot huh. And it really shows. These things might seem little hints to us but to them, it's just.. not a big deal at all. It's the same thing during her vlive when someone mentioned to her that JCW is also doing a vlive and she just say, "yeah, oppa said he's doing a vlive too while rehearsing for his concert" and said it in a straight-up-manner, no frills or roundabout way.. it's like her saying, yeah oppa and me have been talking non-stop even after the drama ended, no biggie.. HAHAHAHAHA! I am just amazed. nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

and I don't think it's just talking over the phone kind of communication.... they are seeing each other actually!! hehe. It should make sense that they do! Am I right or I am right? hehehehe. :wub:

• Like 12

Have u seen Jihyun look like Cinderella or fairy?  :love:

Just saw this so cute right?

I love alot of this ig users photos.. Thank q @cheonghyicoe

And some of her latest beautiful edits of same-same JiJi

Spoiler

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Cr image origin namjihyun fan acc

- Angel - Siren - ?

I couldnt decide which.

And reading today Nara's interview. Im not surprise.

This is a girl with a heart of gold. She goes out of her way to make sure others feel comfortable.

She gives out advice to those hoobaes in the industry. But never pulls out the sunbae card.

PHS disclose that NJH would kindly give acting advice.. By nicely suggesting.. Maybe you can act like this..She helps them in a way that they can accept and improve themselves.

Shes also the light. Even when shes tired her smile is unwavering. She keeps a positive outlook and she never lets her exhaustion bring down mood of the set. She really is a vitamin. She maybe young but she shows her costars you can lean on her, not just pulling her own weight. Which is why shes an awesome costar. She studies her character well and she brings diff approach to let that character come to life. At the same time she doesnt overshadow her cast. Shes a wonderful team player.

Haha so this post turns out to be a Nam ji hyun appreciation post.. Opps. I love this gal too much. 

Shes just so beautiful inside and out. One in a million yah Ji Chang Wook-shi!

Her heart must be made of golds, she's shining inside and outside. This golden heart of her must be the main reason why JCW falls head over heels in love with her, so much that he makes a complete 180 degree turn around from his previous romance and dating philosophy :')

• Like 19

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

then once in his arms both cries and they realizes that their hearts are beating in sync. and for a split second they look deep into each other's eyes. everything around them disappears. it's only them. lost, captivated by the other. and then they kiss. 

at first it was soft. like they still can't believe that they are in each other's arms. the kiss melts away the longing and the loneliness of the last 21 months. And then longing slowly changes to desire and heat courses through their veins, and when he was about to change angles to deepen the kiss, 

they both hear a teasing cough that broke into their invisible bubble. they both realized that they weren't alone. 

it was wookie's omma with a teasing smirk and laughing whole heartedly with relief as his son is finally home, his heart is finally home in hers... 

#delulumodeon sorry for my lack of writing skills. lol. I'm not good at this. hihihihi 

keep on going please~

• Like 10