[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL... when all we can do is troll!! hahaah

OOOOPS SAWRY... SOMETIMES WE NEEDS HUMOR RITE UNNIE ? @lovethatlook :kiss_wink: I HOP3 EVERYONE DON'T MIND IT AS I WANT CHEERS EVERYONE WITH MY JOKE ONLY HE... HE...

NO WORRIES... SOMETIMES IS O.K RITE HE...HE...? 

EDIT: MY PHONE NOW IS ACTINGSUSPICIOUS:dizzy: WHY MY POST KEEPS DISAPPEAR????

Spoiler
On 7/24/2017 at 2:07 PM, masthu said:

WHAAAAAT did he say "WE" omg!!! How much more is he gonna give away chingu??!!! wookie is so smitten to the point hes oblivious to the words hes uttering which are a dead give away :heart:

chinguya what had happened at the wrap up party??? I was focusing on our luv birds and i totally forgot Nara LOL

On 7/24/2017 at 2:28 PM, MoonlightSerenade said:

@4nnlov3pink oh em gee! Really he said "WE?" WOW!!! Big information!!! Oh em gee! I don't want to miss out on Unnie's interview so I am cleaning my house and laundry at 12:27am. LOL! Mind you, I have a maid so I don't need to clean, but I am cleaning just to stay awake!!! Lord help me! I am so delulu to the max and I need to be up at 8am. :huh:

Yess unnie @MoonlightSerenade and @masthu one of others hints that nite is #We

On 7/25/2017 at 5:37 AM, aa95 said:

This is going to be a long post loves - so please-please be patient with me <3!!

I honestly think they're already "together". 

If they still kiss each other (LOL) I would call that "dating" but it doesn't have to be labeled as such.

Reveal hidden contents

For example: Songsong weren't really "dating" - they had already decided they would get married eventually - so another word to describe what they were could be "courting". 

You guys are right that NJH is straight forward in her answers and so is JCW. The fact that NJH  added the "hence why I'm single" might seem a bit off-putting but I don't view it as such. This is the same woman who very recently said that it would be better to date someone in the same industry. She made that statement as well - lets not forget.  

There is a part of me that believes that she added the "single" statement on purpose. Like she wanted to say it. She wasn't downright asked so she sort of just threw it out with the ideal type question. (BTW her ideal type hasn't changed and it is literally JCW). Why would she want to say it - you ask? Probably to tone things down. 

There is another part of me that also believes that even the most honest celeberites have the right to  "lie" when it means protecting their personal lives. But like many of you have pointed out that she's not lying if there is a loop-hole in her answer.  Also the extra bit of information reminds me of how - you know when BH is telling JW that she doesn't like him and she keeps going "really, beleive me, etc etc" - like she's accidently perhaps dropped too many bombs and now a bit of damage control is needed. Ex. Necklace/kissy face/ saying the necklace was a gift/ obviously not a sponsored gift because she didnt tag anyone/ plus JCW being the representative of the brand ----> dead giveaway 

The nail art as well - that might have been an accidental bomb. 

I bet their agencies went crazy with them these last few days. 

Let's also take her body language into consideration. The best part about being able to WATCH an interview vs READING an interview is that you can observe body language. They were both hysterical. LOL  Also she's absolutely giddy with the mention of JCW.  Again Ye-won knows what's up. 

But whatever JCW&NJH they're doing - they don't have to give it a label. Because even though they've been in the same circle for YEARS and been "close" for months and in my opinion they've been "exclusive" for the later half of the drama - the label itself isn't as important as to what their intentions are towards each other. 

Now there are a few moments that makes me quite certain  ~~ ahem ahem excuse me~"believe" that they've already come clean about their intentions towards each other - hence them "dating/courting/being just friends who might kiss sometimes off cam LOL) - who knows. 

I'm only going to focus on the BTS when JCW hugs her (the one where he checks out her dress that has a slit in the back) for now since including everything at once is a bit overwhelming.

1. First and foremost: he was DEFINITELY trying to hold her hand.

I've watched that moment many times and the dude literally slid his hands down her arms and is reaching for her hand. Not her wrists. I repeat not her wrists. Wrist grabbing has been the norm for these two since the very beginning so we've sort of grown accustomed to that as being a subconscious need of closeness on JCW part.  But you DO NOT try to grab your "friend's" hand that coyly.  Plus the way she pulled her hand back wasn't a "don't touch me" gesture -- look at their SMILES. LOL she's basically telling him "not here"! 

2. Side note on the wrist grabbing: Our OTP is sooooooo weird! Like guys we're literally on some kind of a crack-ship! 

If this was any other couple's ship - the fact that the guy is unable to resist the girl's wrist would have been talked about forever. But with these two - we're all like "yea of course he's holding her wrist- what's so strange in that? It's JCW&NJH - that's what they do"  LOL it's adorable.

Remember the fan-cam that was released not so long ago: dude is heads over heals. AND if NJH was uncomfortable with it - trust me he wouldn't be able to continue. The director would tell him to stop with the excess skin-ship/ not to mention she has an agency that could step in. She let him because I bet she was giddy as well.  

3. Same BTS when he's holding her wrist and saying "lets date, lets date, lets go to the police station" - did we talk about HOW STRANGE THAT IS? Their DONE filming so let me ask you this WHERE IS HE TAKING HER?

I don't think we talked about this thoroughly enough. Where are they going? Their going together somewhere- hand in wrist - to his/her car/van? Are they re-locating to the house to continue filming? If so - why would they be going in the same vehicle - they both have their staff and separate vans I'm assuming.  If they're going home or are done for the day - again my question is "why are they going there together? - why is he dragging her along?" Also another obvious question why is he shouting "let's date..etc?" That's not a line - my rational guess was the scene is when his character asks her character to like him back - but againe why(!!!???) is he even saying that?

4. Also same BTS - when he's walking towards her and the director - his hand was about to go around her. He quickly changes it to just grabbing her by the elbow but for goodness sake - why?!! That was such a BF move - putting your hands around your GF back! 

5. Same BTS - he checked to see if the dress was open - okay - that could have been just out of curiosity. BUT when he hugs her - you don't see it in the actual scene but there is a BTS pic from another angle - and his thumb is quite comfortably settled on her bare- back.

Her dress isn't backless! It has a slit - but its not backless. There was no need for him to put his thumb on her bare skin. There was plenty of cloth. Basically his "manner-hand" slipped. You don't do that with an actress - in a K-drama especially if its not even part of the scene. K-dramas are known to be very sensitive to things like this. Actors don't make excessive skin-ship for a reason.  (I will take note that since this is off a picture- it could have been a momentary "slip of his manner- hand" - maybe it just captured a "slip" BUT his thumb looked pretty firm so I doubtful that it was a "momentary" thing. 

See for yourselves. His thumb seems pretty firm. Notice all the cloth though - his hand could have been anywhere. 

Reveal hidden contents

This post is getting ridiculously long (and unorganized maybe) so I'm going to stop for now. 

Basically even if their not "officially dating" - their doing "something" LOL. That something has commitment to it though and long-term intentions (hence JCW answer in his fan meet about continuing to love no matter what) 

I'm going to make more posts later because I have so many feelz. 

Please tag me of u post this kind of awesome post @aa95 :blush:

On 7/25/2017 at 11:55 AM, sharreb said:

Thk he will miss his dog alot too

In addition to his mum and that someone

:lol:

He...he... oppa and his moto b4: FOCUS ON ARMY, DOING HIS BEST ON ARMY...

NOW FOCUS AND DOING HIS BEST IN ARMY N HIS LOVE LIFE ㅋㅋㅋ

OPPA IS TOTALLY OBVIOUS HAHA.... , BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH. I'M :heart: IT 

On 7/25/2017 at 0:59 PM, Hello_JIS said:

Wookie has been wearing the silver bracelet for a long time.  But how about the slim one? Is it a new bracelet?

Just ~~~~~~~~~~~~for ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~fun~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dont take it seriously ~~~~~~~~~~ dont take the pic out of this thread~~~~~~~~~please~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U ARE TOTALLY OUR DETECTIVE IN THIS JIJI HEAVEN THREAD. THANKU CHINGU @Hello_JIS 

btw ur pic I save on my phone, just in case we need it on 2019 ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingu, is this from Hyunie interview? She said that? Omo, my heartue. Even though, it's nothing but those encouraging words coming from her, is something that put a big smile on my face and my heartue skipped a beat. LOL.

10 minutes ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Reveal hidden contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

No. I just smiled spastically. Like major spastic. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh. Pendulum swing feeeeelz

• Like 21

48 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

It's still dangerous, Chingu. I try to look at things neutrally which makes people anxious most of the time. I'm actually depending on time break ahead of us. So the ship can grow and mature a little. Also non-shippers will get over the initial frustration. Till then I'll try to prevent from fan wars. My motto is live and let live. ^^

Just few observation 

- Wookie is a shy person as you all know so it's important to differentiate some of his reactions.  

- Like Ji Hyun he takes the work very seriously and he have that acting switch (I will take screenshots later) that's why I doubted he would acknowledge or even act on his feelings or attraction for that matter. 

Yes, i can see where you are coming from. There were times that i told myself that maybe Wookie is still not out of his character yet when the drama has ended because i do not want to "spoil" myself and in the end i got frustrated. As you've said, it's still dangerous. But sometimes, the give away from his part is too much for me to take and i did give in to my shipper feels/heart ( i'm still being cautious, though, hehe). I can't see much from Hyunie's side, she is much more reserved and maybe is smart to give too many obvious give away.

I'm waiting for your screenshots, Chingu. It's good to analyze things from a neutral perspective too. I believe all of us here are very open to any analysis related to JiJi :)

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingu, is this from Hyunie interview? She said that? Omo, my heartue. Even though, it's nothing but those encouraging words coming from her, is something that put a big smile on my face and my heartue skipped a beat. LOL.

Yup... Reading the article it seem from one of her media-day interview (since the content is almost same like other articles) but it didnt say when >_>

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Hide contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

Did Hyunnie said this?? Oh my !  She sounds like a wife already * histerically giggles* 

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

Reveal hidden contents

First thank you so much for translate it! Omg...why I reading it I feel so touched and they like communicating via interview? Aigoo....the way Hyunie sending the message is full of LOVE!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

Did Hyunnie said this?? Oh my ! she just outed herself big time!!  She sounds like a wife already * histerically giggles* 

Your unflappable optimism and determination always cheers me up! 

Total hearttu feels errbady!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Your unflappable optimism and determination always cheers me up! 

Total hearttu feels errbady!

Ahaha I'm glad I can cheer u up. Lol I'm fully trusting my gut feeling with these 2 that's why I'm so determined to see them going far! We definitely have reasons to be positive chingu :wink: 

• Like 13

On 7/29/2017 at 1:43 PM, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

Reveal hidden contents

did she just say I in I DONT HAVE TO WORRY???  and she knows he got cold easily.. that is something.. She's very concern with JCW.. that's really sweet.. i think you can collaborate that answer to JCW's  interview in Section TV.

• Like 24

5 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... yesss been a long timeee good to see you here :D

Hope this time we are right too ... and I read that NJH is concentrating on her studies - I was like realy? When you are at the peak of your career and you want to take a break?????????? .... Suspicious MUCH!!!

Haha Kak Bamm, we did went through some phases during SongSong time. Ups and down but the ship sailed and reached it's destination. And yes, it's good to see you again, the last time was in Moonlight drama's thread, lol.

I'm hoping for the same too, even though there's 8 years gap between Wookie and Hyunie but hey, loves makes it all possible :wink: . Yep, Hyunie did mentioned that she'll be going back to school in September. Haha, they are indeed our SUSPICIOUS COUPLE!:wub:

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, riririru said:

Yup... Reading the article it seem from one of her media-day interview (since the content is almost same like other articles) but it didnt say when >_>

thanks sweetie for translation!!!!!

Since the sentence which you translated was put in quotation marks, does it imply that they are the exact words from Hyunie without paraphrasing?

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

bomb after bomb noh? I'm dead. I'm dead. Both their words are just uhhhhh. I caaaaan't!

Btw, thank you chingu for translating! :* 

For the next 21 months I'm just gonna be focused on studying so by May 2019, we will greet Wookie, NJH&JCW wedding announcement (ok so far fetched, but delulu mode on), and my Graduation (and also possibly Hyunnie's as well) YEY! No more kdrama for a while for me. SP has still got me hooked. :D

Ohhh imagine wook at her graduation.... and her at the end of his 21 months... time to go into delulu mode teehee. 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

Its in the mannerism of the man

After K2, before SP

JCW gave off:

- single

- no time to date

- enlistment soon so..

- unfair to the other party if dating

At the beginning of SP

JCW gave off:

- single and available

- happy to mingle and pick costar's brains

- happy to engage, tease, play and flirt with NJH

- hands that linger on JH, relishing evy moment playing her bf in bts

- eyes that follow NJH happily

Post SP

JCW gave off:

- head filled with someone

- heart filled with someone

- past friendship

- time to find love

- ready for love

- smiling like he HAS found love

- asked that love to wait for him

(and although he worded it in future tense, his mannerism and eyes tells u its in present tense. He has already found that love. A love that he says he will continue to protect that feeling in military. A love that he hope is still there for him after he leaves military. And unless that person changes n nolonger has a place for him, then it becomes a memory)

I still find this part from his Jiscovery concert to be the most revealing. And i dont expect him to debunk it or prove it at this point. Not the best of timing for a budding relationship or one leaving so soon. 

Also if u remember once upon a time we were afraid of them playing the dongssaeng card, or just friends card or just colleagues card. We've been blessed it never happen. So lets be happy n satisfied with what we have so far.

And just wish them well with the purest of heart. That both will always cherish that love.

Note: pls do not extract my words to post to other site; this is just my opinions for sharing WITHIN this thread only. Take it with a grain of salt. Thanks.

I love this time line that you did dearie! Hahahahs. It's very nice to step back and see the whole picture sometimes! Keke.  

2 hours ago, 1234nm said:
Photo description of IG nam ji hyune.

he said "do not cheape on me".
:D
Oppa do not worry.
I am with my sister until you return. I get her hand tight.B)

good luck friends.

Hahahs. That can be a good one. LOL. 

17 minutes ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

Reveal hidden contents

Ahhhhhhh. Hyunni is so cute with her encouraging message for Wookie. Kekeke. Thank you dearie for brightening up our day with this tiny message! Gah. Hahahahs. I like how this msg actually sounds like what he was saying in section TV about not worrying for him. It's them in sync. Did she really ask in the sense of she doesn't have to worry right? Cos if she did, means she did think of worrying at some point and you will definitely be close to each other if you are worried about thaf person. Kekekeke. And she said he gets cold easily.. My heartu. Sighs these 2. Big sighs. *in delulu mode again* 

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, riririru said:

May i ask where or what Cheorwon is? I feel a bit worry from hyunie actually, like she said that he got cold easily even other friends maybe also said like that.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

did she just say I in I DONT HAVE TO WORRY???  and she knows he got cold easily.. that is something.. She's very concern with JCW.. that's really sweet.. i think you can collaborate that answer to JCW's  interview in Section TV.

Haha, do you mean the one when Wookie said "don't come, don't you worry about Oppa, Oppa will do just fine?" Connection again? Aigoo, these two..

@riririru owwhh really? That's so sweet of her and that part of she knows that Wook can get cold easily, i was like "waahh..". But, okay, okay, gotta slap myself back to reality. They were together for 4 months during SP filming, of course she knew since she's the co-star :rolleyes:

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

Hide contents

Oh my Godddd!!She said this ?Thank you dear for the translation :lol: .Aishhh aishhh this two ...aishh ...

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

thanks sweetie for translation!!!!!

Since the sentence which you translated was put in quotation marks, does it imply that they are the exact words from Hyunie without paraphrasing?

I believe so! Hohoho

11 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

May i ask where or what Cheorwon is? I feel a bit worry from hyunie actually, like she said that he got cold easily even other friends maybe also said like that.

It's Changwook's army base location for his 5weeks training, Cheorwon of Gangwon province :D

• Like 21