[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Girl it's on page 318-  @riririru posted the video - at around 5 minutes the suspicious partner part starts and then it keeps going into the "4 scenes from SP"(@6:09 ish) and he shows the "this is my woman now" scene last! 

Kamsamida!!!!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, nikih said:

Dispatch is the most suspicious of all considering how high profile both JCW and NJH are now. Especially JCW is 1st on July and June drama actor brand reputation and their drama consistently rank first in 2049 list. All the drama kissing scenes and BTS with impressive count of view on both Naver and youtube "screamed" "Dispatch, catch me if you can".  

Okay, now about Dispatch. We all know that somehow, they try to get a chance out those who have a secret relationship, right? But you do recall what they did with the SongSong couple. When the couple announced that they were getting married, that's when dispatch had released the photos of the two dating. When they were asked why they kept it so long if they already knew that the two were dating. I think their answer seems to revolve around like 'oh we knew they were dating, but since it was apparent that they were heading to marriage, we didn't want to do anything that may jeopardize that since its an important event for them.

Now what does this tell us? Ahmm absolutely nothing, but working on that premise, recall that every other secret couple have been outed by dispatch. SongSong however, I think they let Dispatch in on the game early, that's why they were not outed like the other couples. Dispatch waited until they announced their plan to marry before saying that SongSong couple were together.

*smirks* #delulumodeON

What if just what if we have the same for JiJI? But this is my theory only. My take!

• Like 23

57 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Release the kraken!!!!

Disclaimer: Not for minors

Hide contents

good-girl-frozen-tumblr_mzxdhnj0641reau9

:ph34r: I am a good girl. :ph34r: I am a good girl. :ph34r:Please Please DEAR LORD!!! I am a good girl!!! Make me a good girl!!!:ph34r:

my-fair-lady-o.gif?w=748

tumblr_nlf9gbt9551rxyuiqo1_500.gif

****************ROFL*****************

8333576.gif

:heart: 》》》》☆●《《《《:heart:

tumblr_mr1ykjeBH01sw43n8o1_500.jpg

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Just now, meiil said:

@riririru OMG

HE'S TALKING ABOUT HER.... LIKE HE'S REALLY TALKING ABOUT HER GUYS.HE SAID HE HAS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS A LOT WHICH MEANS THERE IS A GIRL HE LOVES!

GUYS THIS IS IT...I CAN'T BREATHE

OMG! Ottokeee!!! There is really something going on with the two of them!!! arghh NJH wait for your Oppa!!!!

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay, now about Dispatch. We all know that somehow, they try to get a chance out those who have a secret relationship, right? But you do recall what they did with the SongSong couple. When the couple announced that they were getting married, that's when dispatch had released the photos of the two dating. When they were asked why they kept it so long if they already knew that the two were dating. I think their answer seems to revolve around like 'oh we knew they were dating, but since it was apparent that they were heading to marriage, we didn't want to do anything that may jeopardize that since its an important event for them.

Now what does this tell us? Ahmm absolutely nothing, but working on that premise, recall that every other secret couple have been outed by dispatch. SongSong however, I think they let Dispatch in on the game early, that's why they were not outed like the other couples. Dispatch waited until they announced their plan to marry before saying that SongSong couple were together.

*smirks* #delulumodeON

What if just what if we have the same for JiJI? But this is my theory only. My take!

Finally you are as DELULU as I am. As much as I am enjoying all the snippets of what has been unveiled, I am seriously just calm and happy to see it sooner. I'm just patiently waiting what my gut instincts tell me chingu. Mmmmhhhmmm... *snap*snap* 

46 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Lol... let @MoonlightSerenade help you my rriend. Lol

in the meantime, lets do this

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

This is just for fun *dont kill me* *runs as fast as a cheetah*

I promised to not scare anyone anymore .... until absolutely needed. LOL! :ph34r:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Finally you are as DELULU as I am. As much as I am enjoying all the snippets of what has been unveiled, I am seriously just calm and happy to see it sooner. I'm just patiently waiting what my gut instincts tell me chingu. Mmmmhhhmmm... *snap*snap* 

Hey, @MoonlightSerenade you seen what @riririru translated from the concert? I died, chincharooo! literally I am dying but I am happy for them!

• Like 16

Just now, gglex6275 said:

Hey, @MoonlightSerenade you seen what @riririru translated from the concert? I died, chincharooo! literally I am dying but I am happy for them!

Yes chingu, I saw. LOL! And I am happy too. It is beautiful to see the flower bloom in light of the full moon. Only a star can be birthed from this kind of beauty. :wub:

#Jijishipheavenlysailing :heart:

• Like 19

Just now, MoonlightSerenade said:

Yes chingu, I saw. LOL! And I am happy too. It is beautiful to see the flower bloom in light of the full moon. Only a star can be birthed from this kind of beauty. :wub:

#Jijishipheavenlysailing :heart:

eehh ottoke its almost 4am, I need to sleep! please to spazz  to many @riririruplease tag me with the other translations! Butak,chaebal!

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, riririru said:

Prepare your heart

Reveal hidden contents

Be strong shippers

Hide contents

1.05 A fan asked if right now there is a girl he really love, would he still go to army or choose to stay (and confess)

1.33~2.26 Wook : I will take the question as "Because i have to go to army soon, if i have a girl that i truly love, will i be able to give up (about my feeling) and go to army"
What else should i do? When i must go?
Fan : take her with you! 
Wook : Take her with me? That's called kidnapping 
Actually i really had a lot of thought regarding that. If i have a girl that i truly love, i think i would keep loving her, whether im going to the army or not, i would love her, because i love her. If i really love her a lot.
If she's still here when im back from army, i would keep loving her
If not then.. i'd keep it as a good memory.
You guys will wait for me right? Thank you very much.
Let's watch the 2nd video now

*group hug*

Hide contents

I myself still only watched the first 2minutes, will post more i find more suspicious thingy:ph34r:

OOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!! WAIT OKAY WAIT *goes back to read and reread*

I'm shaking just a bit

• Like 22

1 minute ago, aladidah said:

GUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYSSSSS I THINK I'M HAVING A MILD HEART ATTACK!!!!!!

yah, don't we still have 21months to wait, before we can see them together!!!  Unless they take time and spend it together with Chang Wook's Oma!

• Like 16