[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Sorry out of topic..About DVD..I'm just curious:D

What is the comparison between DVD blue ray director cut (275000 won) and DVD(143000 won)?Is it DVD also included all the BTS?

Why the price is so difference?

I have purchased a director cut DVD for Blood k drama before. But the price is not expensive than SP DVD.. Maybe Blood dvd is cheaper cause its just for BTS cut. But....Why the production for SP didnt release just a BTS dvd?:(

Help me please:unsure:Now..im just cravinggg for SP BTS. Ottokkeee

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@sharreb So true. Because of love even some fairytales have happy endings.:heart:

They could have a magic carpet ride and JCW's magic lamp is thoroughly rubbed to release the genie that could grant them eternal bliss. And yes its that lamp that you rub. LOL :tongue:

Why oh why... singing on my way out to shower for the day, " 

:wub: "I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights
Waiting for someone to release me
You're lickin' your lips
And blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away
Baby, baby, baby (Baby baby baby)
Ooh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooh, but my heart is sayin' no
If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way
If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)
Gotta like what you do
(I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out)
The music's fading and the lights down low
Just one more dance and then we're good to go
Waiting for someone
Who needs…" :lol:
  • Like 10

29 minutes ago, masthu said:

Well said chingu! She's a rear diamond. The man she chooses to spend the rest of her life is downright lucky. I hope that man is our wookie if the Almighty wills! :wub:

N ur wish is mine too.. The thing is we here feel they deserve the best and the best is each other 

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

I agree. Fame after all is fleeting. I think that educational attainment is important in Korean society, they even send their kids abroad to study. When JCW is done from MS they can both pick up where they left off and be a power couple in the eteentertainment industry.

So true. Fame is reallly fleeting. N JH is the type that doesnt let it get to her head. I heart intelligent beautiful woman. Woman with brains totally rock. And actually JCW cares about school n doin well in exams. I thk it was mentioned in top25 things to know about JCW that i read somewhere..

17 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Yahhh chingu...ahahaha are you voluntarily joining byeontae squad here with @huntergal @lovethatlook @aladidah..LOL! I've down after watching today GD is not Wookie since its my first time really concentrate watching Ent Weekly hahaha

Nnnoooo chingu.. Im not qualitfied. The things the other 3 senpais gurus mention is a whole diff level n they come up ingenious words.

I usually dont watch the entire entertainment weekly cause its so long. I only watch the guerilla date clips. Cause its fun. I just watched IU's yday.

13 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Yeah in my country also said that couple that looks alike seem to be fate together :lol:

Same. We have the same saying. The weird thing is some couples who started dating never got those comments but as they date longer n near wedding bells ppl say they look very alike.

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Heehee I just say everybody's husbands have been pretty useful and fulfilled lately, what with many experiments in the name of science and asking them about the prowl and kill!!

I showed a married friend who has been following SP with me the thigh covering pic..which she didn't realize before. she totally said "confirm sure touch one!" I leave it at this hahaahahahahha. 

Omgodd i cracked up reading this. Haha n yes the hubbies come in handy.

Btw chingu it doesnt feel like u r flying. It feels like u r continuously here with us on the thread. Haha we should always be thankful for airport wifi ya.

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

10.36 pm :lol: .maybe we are destined shippers :lol:

Haha thats my time zone too. And that ig post of NJH and JCW in photoshoot i saw it this mornin and the same words crossed my mind..HAWWWTT.. If only they can do a photoshoot together. I did sign for a petition someone on ig created to send to SOOP n Glorious. But i thk it didnt come to fruition.. Too bad.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, myoshie said:

OMG that could be a problem coz then he'd read all the banana boat, milkshake, and Mary palmer whatnot :D XD

hahaha..he is 21 .minor not so minor generation.Its ok if he is lurking here ,as long as he doesn't know I am a PERMANENT RESIDENT here :lol::lol:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, snowrose7789 said:

Sorry out of topic..About DVD..I'm just curious:D

What is the comparison between DVD blue ray director cut (275000 won) and DVD(143000 won)?Is it DVD also included all the BTS?

Why the price is so difference?

I have purchased a director cut DVD for Blood k drama before. But the price is not expensive than SP DVD.. Maybe Blood dvd is cheaper cause its just for BTS cut. But....Why the production for SP didnt release just a BTS dvd?:(

Help me please:unsure:Now..im just cravinggg for SP BTS. Ottokkeee

These are playlist from SBS CATCH on U-tube: HAPPY WATCHING :kiss_wink:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me give the written lyric in eng here: O.M.G WOOKIE OPPA, DOES HE SEND A SIGNAL HE'S FALLING LOVE HARDLY 2 HYUUNI BY THIS SONG. I CAN'T... MY HEART...MY SHIPPING HEART...:scream:

O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 English Translation

How should I tell you that I like you? 
Just by looking at you
Makes my heart tremble

When you smile at me
I start to fly
All of the childish songs in the world
Seem like my heart

All day, I think of you
Heart-pounding, happy thoughts
On a night like tonight, a night I dreamed of
I wanna put everything in my heart

On sunny days, on cloudy days
On days you're sad without a reason
I'll hold your hand, now listen to my heart

Why am I like this?
I keep laughing
I feel like I came a long way to meet you

My pounding heart, my fluttering heart
Makes me feel good
You smiled at me, dazzling
I'm running to you right now

All day, I think of you

Again today
You're shining next to me
Time has stopped at the star that is you

All day, I think of you

I'll hold you tight
Now hold my hand

Read more: O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 How To Say Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

This line though

Oh my shipping hearttttt

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Omgodd i cracked up reading this. Haha n yes the hubbies come in handy.

Btw chingu it doesnt feel like u r flying. It feels like u r continuously here with us on the thread. Haha we should always be thankful for airport wifi ya.

Hahahah I have withdrawal issues with this forum. -must check every now and then and kill the refresh button-. 3 more hours to a 11 hour flight.. boohoo. Lucky my two boys are asleep. 

Same time zone (usually) waving at gmt +8 peeps! 

Arghhhh hyunniiijii. Anyway that angle reminds me that she is so conscious of low cut dresses (I've seen her raise her hand to cover her chest couple times. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Nnnoooo chingu.. Im not qualitfied. The things the other 3 senpais gurus mention is a whole diff level n they come up ingenious words.

I usually dont watch the entire entertainment weekly cause its so long. I only watch the guerilla date clips. Cause its fun. I just watched IU's yday.

Same. We have the same saying. The weird thing is some couples who started dating never got those comments but as they date longer n near wedding bells ppl say they look very alike.

Haha thats my time zone too. And that ig post of NJH and JCW in photoshoot i saw it this mornin and the same words crossed my mind..HAWWWTT.. If only they can do a photoshoot together. I did sign for a petition someone on ig created to send to SOOP n Glorious. But i thk it didnt come to fruition.. Too bad.

That's why I never watch Ent Weekly live before.Normally will wait for their YT to update the GD clips.hahaa I thought u want to join byeontae groul chingu. Seem like @lovethatlook a bit busy to comments and likes all post only:D

About they really looks alike,I'm noticing these two days seem they are becoming resemble each other (edit : you become me and I become you everyday :D)

• Like 13

I was browsing through IG, trying to quench my JiJi thirst when I came across this

The video was cut to the part when they read a message about Ji Hyun in Queen Seondeok. Can we all focus on JCW's reactions while they read that? He was all smiling and nodding and I just immediately thought, this guy must really have watched Queen Seondeok! 

I especially loved how he nodded so hard when the message read about JH growing up beautifully :wub:Our boy must really agree! 

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

:wub: When you're a genie in a bottle, and you gotta rub it the right way. Omo! Omo!!! I really need to get to work chingus. *ROFL* :wub::D:lol: Jiji deluluz fighting!!! B)

oh okay this is the one where he said in the press con, that he found her too sexy that he laughed, right? LOL! Okay my eyes seem to be going at one particular place but I am not telling! *blushingly looks away*

• Like 11

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

oh okay this is the one where he said in the press con, that he found her too sexy that he laughed, right? LOL! Okay my eyes seem to be going at one particular place but I am not telling! *blushingly looks away*

I see her legs between his legs again *cough* 

You OK down there, Wookie? Too bad SBS never released the BTS for this scene. I always wondered about this after seeing JCW's comment on how he laughed because she was really sexy! 

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me give the written lyric in eng here: O.M.G WOOKIE OPPA, DOES HE SEND A SIGNAL HE'S FALLING LOVE HARDLY 2 HYUUNI BY THIS SONG. I CAN'T... MY HEART...MY SHIPPING HEART...:scream:

O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 English Translation

How should I tell you that I like you? 
Just by looking at you
Makes my heart tremble

When you smile at me
I start to fly
All of the childish songs in the world
Seem like my heart

All day, I think of you

Why am I like this?
I keep laughing

My pounding heart, my fluttering heart
Makes me feel good
You smiled at me, dazzling
I'm running to you right now

All day, I think of you

Again today
You're shining next to me
Time has stopped at the star that is you

All day, I think of you

I'll hold you tight
Now hold my hand

Read more: O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 How To Say Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

tatuuuu!!! I really really loved the lyrics of this one!!

• Like 15