[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha agree. Love makes u grow. U tend to look rosier. And thats why woman looks best the mornin after. On some woman its so obvious her galfrens could tell she got "some" the night before

Yahhh chingu...ahahaha are you voluntarily joining byeontae squad here with @huntergal @lovethatlook @aladidah..LOL! I've down after watching today GD is not Wookie since its my first time really concentrate watching Ent Weekly hahaha

• Like 15

This thread goes on express mode. I can't even remember the last page I was scrolling through two days back :lol: Damn you guys!! :lol:

NJH looks lovely in those pics and CJW looks drool worthy in casual attire. I wanna ship him with me instead of NJH now hahaa... Btw has NJW finished her degree at the uni? Or hasn't she started it yet?! I'm confused

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I have a friend who is not watching SP but I still show all the bts (included  ,kissing scene ,compilations of jiji's skinship in bts & fancam ) .Without watching the drama & of course she is not Jiji's shipper ,she said "This couple is on FIRE (especially the kissing scene ) " .And she said they have similar face .Somebody believe ,if a couple has a similar face ,they will have an eternal love .

Yeah in my country also said that couple that looks alike seem to be fate together :lol:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, HeartKnows said:

This thread goes on express mode. I can't even remember the last page I was scrolling through two days back :lol: Damn you guys!! :lol:

NJH looks lovely in those pics and CJW looks drool worthy in casual attire. I wanna ship him with me instead of NJH now hahaa... Btw has NJW finished her degree at the uni? Or hasn't she started it yet?! I'm confused

She took a leave of absence for shopping king louis, and presumably this semester as well. She enrolled in 2014, not sure when so probably done 2-2.5 years? 

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, HeartKnows said:

Hope this may help chingu. I think she taking break too long for SKL drama and continue with SP which is not let her any time to attend her uni

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/nam-ji-hyun-shows-her-dedication-to-acting-by-taking-a-break-from-school

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I have a friend who is not watching SP but I still show all the bts (included  ,kissing scene ,compilations of jiji's skinship in bts & fancam ) .Without watching the drama & of course she is not Jiji's shipper ,she said "This couple is on FIRE (especially the kissing scene ) " .And she said they have similar face .Somebody believe ,if a couple has a similar face ,they will have an eternal love .

Yes, I heard that too! And in some pics, they really do look alike, esp when they smile :wub:

I'm trying to get my friend to watch the BTS - hoping she'll board the ship too :lol:

• Like 18

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

N u send me back to gutterland. It is hard to crawl out of there. 

I m still believing that the kiss on JH bare shoulder the mornin after was an adlib. Because i find it hard to believe pd nim explicitly asking him to do so. He only needs to give pointers n suggestion to JH (like turn n face ur oppa). By that i oso know the script says theres a morning after scene but it doesnt state all the 'lovers moves'. Pd discusses it in rehearsals with jcw and njh. So my dear shipper heart believes JCW was the one who suggested n inputted the hair/side of the head kiss, followed by shoulder kiss.

And wash the dishes scene in bts, JCW was laying it really thick with the honey puppy eye stare.. So much NJH cringe n laugh n teased him about it. Hes really laying out his charms n flirting with her. Similarly with the aegyo mode he did in bts of park scene (when they were having soondae etc) just before he ask her to bring him chicken n pizza.

So i love tying it to all those things u chingus mention here @iloveknovela and @moonlightserenade we see phases of JCW's behaviour. I like to think at the beginning he was already interested but hes testing the water n putting effort to charm her, make her laugh n enjoy his company. My husband use to explain to me a man's modus operandi (MO) he said when they r on a mission to pursue..they find subtle and non subtle ways to reach out to the girl through actions or words and they wait for cues/signal from the girl. Is it red yellow or green.. And act accordingly.

And when the man is reassured that the girl feels the same way he becomes confident in them as a team. And his actions again changes. 

Ahh love does make the world go round..

Heehee I just say everybody's husbands have been pretty useful and fulfilled lately, what with many experiments in the name of science and asking them about the prowl and kill!!

I showed a married friend who has been following SP with me the thigh covering pic..which she didn't realize before. she totally said "confirm sure touch one!" I leave it at this hahaahahahahha. 

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

*this particular line in this song......to meet you for a long time, i think i come back

As it continues to state, "I'll hold your hand. Now listen to my heart. So today it shines in front of me. The time has stopped on your star. All day long in your mind. Happy imaginations pounding, I can tell you anything, I dreamed about the same night...." :wub::wub::wub:  Ummmm how about my ship is sailing so blissfully basking in the moonlight as the STAR is clearly navigating this ship to Jiji Haven. :lol::lol: Deluluz fighting!!! B)

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@sharreb So true. Because of love even some fairytales have happy endings.:heart:

They could have a magic carpet ride and JCW's magic lamp is thoroughly rubbed to release the genie that could grant them eternal bliss. And yes its that lamp that you rub. LOL :tongue:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, myoshie said:

Yes, I heard that too! And in some pics, they really do look alike, esp when they smile :wub:

I'm trying to get my friend to watch the BTS - hoping she'll board the ship too :lol:

I try to persuade my little brother to watch SP .Now he is on Epsd 4 .Hopefully he doesn't have soompi account & lurking at this thread :lol:

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

N u send me back to gutterland. It is hard to crawl out of there. 

I m still believing that the kiss on JH bare shoulder the mornin after was an adlib. Because i find it hard to believe pd nim explicitly asking him to do so. He only needs to give pointers n suggestion to JH (like turn n face ur oppa). By that i oso know the script says theres a morning after scene but it doesnt state all the 'lovers moves'. Pd discusses it in rehearsals with jcw and njh. So my dear shipper heart believes JCW was the one who suggested n inputted the hair/side of the head kiss, followed by shoulder kiss.

And wash the dishes scene in bts, JCW was laying it really thick with the honey puppy eye stare.. So much NJH cringe n laugh n teased him about it. Hes really laying out his charms n flirting with her. Similarly with the aegyo mode he did in bts of park scene (when they were having soondae etc) just before he ask her to bring him chicken n pizza.

So i love tying it to all those things u chingus mention here @iloveknovela and @moonlightserenade we see phases of JCW's behaviour. I like to think at the beginning he was already interested but hes testing the water n putting effort to charm her, make her laugh n enjoy his company. My husband use to explain to me a man's modus operandi (MO) he said when they r on a mission to pursue..they find subtle and non subtle ways to reach out to the girl through actions or words and they wait for cues/signal from the girl. Is it red yellow or green.. And act accordingly.

And when the man is reassured that the girl feels the same way he becomes confident in them as a team. And his actions again changes. 

I am totally mooning right now! Omo omo!!! :wub::lol:B)

• Like 11

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

I try to persuade my little brother to watch SP .Now he is on Epsd 4 .Hopefully he doesn't have soompi account & lurking at this thread :lol:

OMG that could be a problem coz then he'd read all the banana boat, milkshake, and Mary palmer whatnot :D XD

• Like 14