[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

21 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thanks @stucked for the bts links which brought me to dramafever fb. I couldnt see most of their YouTube vids. Didnt thk of their fb site. Glad i am able to watch the fb videos

And waaa the thread skipped pages ahead zoomzoom when i put my babe to sleep..

Cause of jihyunnie update.

So ok guys i will try to be voice of reason.let me list

1. She didnt forget to take it off. Cause she wasnt wearing it at wrap up party or the day after during her unknown shooting. Her makeup styling n maybe her necklace for those shooting could be managed by stylist

2. She wore it on personal down tym while off to some parts of korea for vacation

3. She isnt really doing PR for the necklace. If its official. She would have tagged Stylus jewellery.. When she promoted for Amore pacific, she made hashtag for the brand in her ig post..u can chk it for yourself. All she put on the post was eating meat

4. She wore sleeveless top n the necklace is very obvious. N the kissy face. Omg... So hot n sexy.. 

Oh no!!! just when I was making a safe landing back to earth, you go post this...NOT KOOL!!!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, meiil said:

Somebody asked  GD airing date, and looking at the KBS website it should be toromorrow night coz it says 

Showtime : Mon 21:50

That was me! Thanks chingu

2 hours ago, HeartKnows said:

Hola peeps! I nested well in the Suspicious Partner forum and left it when the show ended and found this thread accidentally a little while ago. Well I'm new to this shipping business because I've never ever shipped any actors before :D Damn these two somehow make me believe there's something more than just the reel life and they make me wanna ship them hard lol. I mean I wasn't even a fan of either of them prior to this show and I'm shocked at myself for rooting for two people who have no idea that I exist lmao.

Life does not get weirder than this :lol:

Im pretty new to this business. All i know is to spazz here n slurp up juicy posts while sending good thoughts to njh and jcw and hope one way or another they act on their feelings.

18 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Uhm I didn't even know if they are a sponsor of the drama, are they? The credits for the sponsors are usually flashed after the show right? anybody know if it is? Because if its not, it is kinda suspicious to me! JCW flashing it in the drama was legit, he was the endorser after all, but her wearing it couldn't be for endorsement, without tagging them as is proper, right?

I dont know if they are official sponsors or not.

Their official ig page

https://www.instagram.com/stylus_jewelry/

Under their profile immediately puts the link on Bongheecs necklace. Their latest two post os of Bong hee's necklace and the proposal ring.

9 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

why would she miss that special someone if he could follow...it's an overnight stay outside of seoul with their same team of stylist :wink:

Haha can i be ur voice of reason? It looks like it's an all-girls-trip.

And even ifffff they r dating, some distance apart is good ya knoww.. Tension... Remember? :lol:

And @stucked hope u dont mind me being ur voice of reason either...it might be a stretch to say JCW gav It to her..theres a slim chance but no proof. Haha we r just fishing here. But im pretty sure shes not doing that ig vid for promo/pr purposes for the reasons i stated earlier..that i standy my intuition.

• Like 22

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

That was me! Thanks chingu

Im pretty new to this business. All i know os to spazz here n slurp up juicy posts while sending good thoughts to njh and jcw and hope one or another they act on their feelings.

I dont know if they are official sponsors or not.

Their official ig page

https://www.instagram.com/stylus_jewelry/

Under their profile immediately puts the link on Bongheecs necklace. Their latest two post os of Bong heecs necklace and the proposal ring.

Haha can i be ur voice of reason? It looks like it's an all-girls-trip.

And even ifffff they r dating, some distance apart is good ya knoww.. Tension... Remember? :lol:

Im sure Cupid sister will be spazzing happily with her. Heheheeh. 

Arghhhhhhh @elnoxis it wasn't easy for me to cool down. I had some icecream. Happily packed. Now peeping in here and... dies....

• Like 13

BEEN A SILENT LURKER UNTIL NOW. 

THAT NECKLACE. I CAN'T. THIS GIVES ME HOPE THAT THIS SHIP IS SAILING. ⛵

but this possibility crossed my mind.

NJH had a shoot yesterday, right? What if it was for the same brand? *please don't shoot me* 

Edited by leeeeeecx
  • Like 21

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

And @stucked hope u dont mind me being ur voice of reason either...it might be a stretch to say JCW gav It to her..theres a slim chance but no proof. Haha we r just fishing here. But im pretty sure shes not doing that ig vid for promo/pr purposes for the reasons i stated earlier..that i standy my intuition.

I know. *sniffs* *cries in the corner*

It's not an all-girls out of town though, I see 2 men at least. Must be reps or managers. 

*goes back to the corner and cries*

• Like 21

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Im sure Cupid sister will be spazzing happily with her. Heheheeh. 

Arghhhhhhh @elnoxis it wasn't easy for me to cool down. I had some icecream. Happily packed. Now peeping in here and... dies....

Hahaha. I'm sorry Chingu! But I just can't help but share my delulu scenarios. :D

• Like 15

gosh everybody has landed here lol and you guys are sooo quick cz the pages have increased crazily rapidly than ever *shock shock shock*

though we're not sure about the exact person who presented that necklace but I'm satisfied with the image of her wearing it *sweet sweet*

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, aladidah said:

So we were right, both stealing glances LOL! Hahah! Just look at ma boy!!! He's a total goner I tell ya

Let us all thank this IG user for all the effort they put into this so that we can continue spazzing..!! 

And @aladidah for sharing it!! 

*eternally grateful to all IG shippers and those who share them here*

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Her boss is officially the coolest ever!! :D

Yess her boss usually will like Hyunnie's IG update..

Chingu yah..I'm already calming my heart and I really hope Wookie did not post anything tonight..my heart really in poor condition rn..:grimace:

• Like 16

Just now, leeeeeecx said:

BEEN A SILENT UNTIL NOW. 

THAT NECKLACE. I CAN'T. THIS GIVES ME HOPE THAT THIS SHIP IS SAILING. ⛵

but this possibility crossed my mind.

NJH had a shoot yesterday, right? What if it was for the same brand? *please don't shoot me* 

Hahaha my eyesight is not good so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any necklace in the picture below. 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, stucked said:

Awww.... try to have fun. Critical analysis and healthy debate can be good for mental development. Just don't take things too seriously. Remember to breathe :wink:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

She has the necklace. Maybe she also kept the ring?

Haha be relieved that she posted on ig wearing the necklace/pendant.

She would kill us if its the ring. Thank goodness.

12 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Oh no!!! just when I was making a safe landing back to earth, you go post this...NOT KOOL!!!

Haha ooops sorry. But really we should stay in the orbit just awhile longer.

Everyone keeps lamenting theres no wefie or pics of them together at wrapup party... Then wham jihyun springs us this ig post. Even if its an innocent post with no hidden meanings, it does brings us all kinds of joy

1 minute ago, stucked said:

Haha but chingu overall its been a great day. Theres more cause to smile than cry. Atleast we know the pendant/necklace means sth to jihyun.

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, stucked said:

But... JCW endorses Stylus.. Since he's the endorser, whatever stuff used in production is actually given to the endorser.. if the endorser liked it or not.. I mean that's how it was here in my place.. so.. you know.. it's a long-shot.. but.. probably.. JCW gave it to NJH under the pretext of it being just a prop.. and she used it in her personal time cause she misses.. someone? HAHAHA. 

Hahah.. NJHs post just blew it out of proportions if all this was just an innocent *cough* exchange between JCW and NJH.. 

Aigoo.. what are you doing girl!! Not fair at all..

I love it though..!! :tongue:

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, meiil said:

@stucked lol sorry not sorry!

I'm not saying that she didn't get it from the sponsor or anything but her post today doesn't really strike me as PR. She would have done it properly if so, like tagging the sponsor or wearing it in a public event but nope. 

That is exactly what I would have done as a PR person... to sell a carefully crafted illusion or a promise. I can always be mistaken and there can always be exceptions. Sorry! Don't shoot me! Just recounting what has been done in my previous profession! At best, it was ingenious and Creative and at worst, it was bordering on manipulation for profit... that's why I changed jobs although it was dem exciting then :(:tongue:

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Hahaha my eyesight is not good so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any necklace in the picture below. 

yes she's not wearing a necklace there. but maybe during the shoot? only time will tell. but for now my delulu mind and heart is telling me that she posted to tell the world: "I'm his girl" ❤️

Edited by leeeeeecx
  • Like 14

7 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Let us all thank this IG user for all the effort they put into this so that we can continue spazzing..!! 

And @aladidah for sharing it!! 

*eternally grateful to all IG shippers and those who share them here*

You are most welcome :D and thank you IG user in case your lurking here *kisses*

• Like 10