[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

11 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

@0ly40 I can't play the video  clip because of the restriction of my country. May you tell me HS disappear or not?

Sorry for not reply before. I haven't seen the raw or sub episode yet. But others tell it was an open end. I don't like that type of ends. They deserve to end together.:) Thanks to all who follow this thread.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently in the ending, HS does reappear again, but I cant be clear if it was like JW's own imagination or that it was really HS manage to appear again.

All the leading up and the evidence does point to that HS can't return, so I am going with that HS actually did disappear in the end.

29 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Apparently in the ending, HS does reappear again, but I cant be clear if it was like JW's own imagination or that it was really HS manage to appear again.

All the leading up and the evidence does point to that HS can't return, so I am going with that HS actually did disappear in the end.

yes, but the shooting star appearing about three times (as far as I remember, I have short memory :lol:) maybe JW's wish is granted. But in the end they just holding hand, makes me confuse as well, it looks like JW's own imagination. Ah, this is open ending, we can make our own ending then :tongue:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계
1 hour ago, cherrycokez said:

yes, but the shooting star appearing about three times (as far as I remember, I have short memory :lol:) maybe JW's wish is granted. But in the end they just holding hand, makes me confuse as well, it looks like JW's own imagination. Ah, this is open ending, we can make our own ending then :tongue:

well i would definitely want them to be happy, for sure. At least it is a good thing that each of the siblings have their own happy ending. SO I am satisfied with that.

only weird thing is what happen to the whole thing about TH's mother - her story was sort of cut short, with the information about her having an ex husband and what not. Seems rather irrelevant to the story.

8 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

well i would definitely want them to be happy, for sure. At least it is a good thing that each of the siblings have their own happy ending. SO I am satisfied with that.

only weird thing is what happen to the whole thing about TH's mother - her story was sort of cut short, with the information about her having an ex husband and what not. Seems rather irrelevant to the story.

I agree with you about TH's mother. This bothered me just like the following aspects in the last two episodes:

- the apology from TH's father came too abruptly and although it was well acted, I couldn't believe the sudden change of mind from CMJ's father

- Then when the father confessed to TH that he has another son. As conclusion the change of mind from the father came also here too suddenly. TH is not upset about his father for his secrets. Then we have no real conversation between TH and CMJ which I was looking forward to seeing it.

It felt rushed in certain aspects in the end.

As for the ending, I believe that it is up to the viewers to choose his ending: either he came back or she is just imagining it. For me, it felt more like a dream, a vision she had. She only stays under the tree with him. Besides, when he left, we saw the shooting star. So if he had to appear again, a shooting star should be visible again. This scene gave me the impression that she comes there to love him. It is the place where he proposed to her, where she can remember their love for each other.

To sum up, it was a nice drama with minor flaws. The ending is good but honestly, I would have preferred a different ending.

@bebebisous33 I agree with the fact of MJ father sudden heart changed was totally rushed in end without logic.

And reunion of brother's we hope for was not happened so disappointing. 

Hae sung not returned it's her imagination only.

And they don't even unfold story behind MJ abandoned by his father.

For one son he purposely do a murder or accident to save his son and on other side he abandoned his first son.

And the character poster description of min joon....he feel jealous of JW and HS relationship and deep wound in his heart and his involvement in the incident related to the past of hae sung.....totally fool us.......drama posters previews always fool us , and mislead . 

From BOTWG ,TKL ,RW --->> I totally  understand or conclude never believe in previews posters trailers. They only play with your feelings.

I agree with you about TH's family overall.

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you about TH's mother. This bothered me just like the following aspects in the last two episodes:

- the apology from TH's father came too abruptly and although it was well acted, I couldn't believe the sudden change of mind from CMJ's father

- Then when the father confessed to TH that he has another son. As conclusion the change of mind from the father came also here too suddenly. TH is not upset about his father for his secrets. Then we have no real conversation between TH and CMJ which I was looking forward to seeing it.

It felt rushed in certain aspects in the end.

As for the ending, I believe that it is up to the viewers to choose his ending: either he came back or she is just imagining it. For me, it felt more like a dream, a vision she had. She only stays under the tree with him. Besides, when he left, we saw the shooting star. So if he had to appear again, a shooting star should be visible again. This scene gave me the impression that she comes there to love him. It is the place where he proposed to her, where she can remember their love for each other.

To sum up, it was a nice drama with minor flaws. The ending is good but honestly, I would have preferred a different ending.

It was clear that as much as HS's family story was well developed. Definitely TH's family the flaws were rather off, I too was rather surprise at the abrupt nature of TH's father all of a sudden confessing and saying sorry.

Perhaps he was worried that now that HS was cleared of the suspicion of murder that perhaps HS was going to come after him and seek revenge? he could be doing it out of fear rather than regret. (That is my guess as to why it was so abrupt)

I would have liked to see some interaction between MJ and TH for sure, it is a relationship I want to see how it played out.

I personally wished that JW's growth would have been slightly greater but I am happy to see that her wounds have been filled and that may perhaps now she can finally move on and live her life out well.

But I agree overall, it was a wonderful heart filling drama with minor flaws overall.

I don't think HS literally came back. I think she goes there to remember him, and perhaps senses his presence (like Cha Min Joon would dream about him)--like, he's there spiritually, but not physically. But they still feel close to him.

I agree that CMJ's dad's turnaround was rather abrupt. But I was more invested in other parts of the story, so I didn't let it bother me.

Ahn Jae Hyun did a really nice job with the second lead. He has a heartfelt, understated way of acting that I really like. His characters feel like complete people.

They really did tie up all the loose ends and everyone's live's got much better because he came back. The writers did start to lead us down plot paths they never fully explored as pointed out regarding TH's mother. And how relationships that were broken healed. Also, the Dad's turnaround, for such a coarse figure who we really never see go through any self reflection, was,  as pointed out here, not believable.  The weakness was that there was so much time to develop those plots but instead we watched our leading couple mooning around and making goo goo eyes and long drawn out heart string sentimentality.  I am not saying I didn't like much of it, its just that there were other things going on that needed delving into and and we coud have been learning about.

Yes, JW was depressed and guilty and trying to fulfill all of HS" life's dreams for him, while she did not develop her own potential. That storyline worked, and I honestly believed that while  HS was there with JW and she could hold him, she would never love another.  The question is, will this beautiful woman ever be able to form another romantic relationship?  

@kaoriharang  @bebebisous33 I agree.  I think for me it is clear that he was not really under the tree with her, because of the silence,  Silence is usually the strongest sign that it is an apparition and not a living being.   (But others can decide for themselves since the writer has left us with them under the tree.) The fact that the writer leaves us under the tree though, is also the "eternal truth" meaning - that is where they always are in their hearts. 

So, her story is that she will have a career, and always be with HS in her heart, he is always going to be there for her.

I do not know how I would end this drama but perhaps I would jump far into the future, and JW could be under that tree with her grandchildren, telling them that the ones we love never die.   Or, she is elderly and sitting beside the fire, she falls into a natural death sleep. He appears and her young apparition emerges from her ancient self body, and they disappear together as the comet (falling star) passes by. Something like the Captain (ghost) and Mrs. Muir story.

As it stands, she appears to be destined to remain alone with her beautiful eternal lover (not "memories" as she tells him).  Left me feeling empty and still very sad for her.

7061.png?w=150&h=150

8 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

The journey of Cha min joon (ahn Jae Hyun )in  Reunited worlds 

Spoiler

ce0fc53b777f1cdd573fe348efc13861.jpg

Sorry @saanjh sena  but to me this young man looks like a study on anorexia nervosa. Honestly I think he has an eating disorder or metabolic disorder of some kind.  He is also so pale and wane. I think it is disturbing.

• 1 month later...

why is there so few background music in the last OST? http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10097880

There were so many great songs that never got released :( like that awesome violin piece playing when Hae Sung came back from the dead and whenever something dramatic happens (I'm surprised that one didn't make it in the CD!)

Archived