• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all Im new here...actually Iam new to at this Drama...nice to meet all Of you and JalputtakHae 

Well I already watch season1 just for view episode until the end (just like 5 ep) and already fall in love with The drama 

And so age of youth 2 start and more I like this Drama especially when I see Jo Eun and Jang Hoop couple, this height different couple so so so so cute and after that Iam fall for JiWon and SungMin couple OMG 

What Iam curious is since when SungMin fall for Ji Won? Hahaha I cannot imagine that SungMin gonna confess lol 

I will watch season 1 from tommorow Cause curious about this friendzone couple.....

Also about the drama...Actually I feeling something wrong with Ye Eun friends I just feel like she is hate Ye Eun but still wanna be friends with her for hurting sake

And about the letter that Jo Eun Got Maybe it is connecting with Ji Won seeing and remembering from the childhood memory...I remember that Jo Janggun take a paper from the trash and on that paper had the handwriting that exactly looks like the one that she have...

Well just my thought guys 

Im sorry if I make a mistake or wrong typing 

Good Nite all and Good Morning 

Hi everyone:blush:

I just wanted to say that I love Age of youth especially jiwon and sungmin. 

I already ship them since the season 1 but I'm surprised to see that finally many people aknowledge them. Which is good so I hope we'll gonna have a kiss scene between them, It's time.

son seugwon really suit that role, everything is on point : his voice, his expression... same for park eunbin... they're the most natural.

is it bad that I ship them un reality too? They're so perfect together :bawling:

@stroppyse @einYoshiChan 

About Son Seungwon, I first saw him in Healer, then I Remember You. At that time I was meh about him since I wasn't into his looks, and the character he played weren't that multifaceted as well. So when I first started Age of Youth, finding out he's the male partner for Jiwon was a bit disappointing for me. But as time went by I really warmed up to him a lot, especially after season 2 when Sungmin showed more emotions and more multifaceted, accompanied by SSW detailed acting. Thus he really grew a lot on me and I came to appreciate his detailed acting as well. I can list some more known actors but have suck acting whom I believe cannot act as well as SSW, so I'm glad this Sungmin's role went to SSW who can act well and expresses this Sungmin role well.

1 hour ago, A-L-1-9-9-4 said:

I didn't see Healer, But now I will ( need to make time no matter what, as now I ) got three reasons Son Seungwon, Ji ll Joo and Ji Chang Wook.

but still can you tell me if Son Seungwon is playing the bad guy there need to prepare myself before seeing him as a bad guy after seeing the charming, sweet and ever-caring Sungmin.

If he really did played the bad guy there it would be an interesting reversal of his and Ji ll Joo's characters in AOY.

I'm the opposite of you, the first time I saw SSW were all when he played as a villain lmao. So seeing him transforming into this grumpy-but-caring Sungmin is a pretty refreshing change.

Yeah SSW played as a bad guy in Healer. In another drama too actually, but if it's spoiled it's quite a major spoiler lol

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@riribl, Song Seung Won dramas. Have you seen Person Who Gives Happiness? It's a daily drama so over 100 half hour episodes, but he's the male lead of that drama, and the reason so many of us watched it, despite some truly painful parts. :)  I tend not to recommend watching daily dramas because they're so long, however, if you want to see SSW as a lead, it's a good one. 

As for the letter vs the texts, I don't think they're related though I could definitely be wrong. I think the texts are by YE's jealous friend. The letter may be for JW by her childhood friend, though that seems pretty far fetched given how long ago that was. How did the friend know where JW lives now anyway? So, as interesting a notion as that is, the letter could be directed at any one of the girls. I kind of like the idea that the letter had something to do with the ex-roommate that we saw in the early episodes. 

About SSW, thanks for the recommendation. I don't think I have the tenacity to watch that much episodes, but I'll just watch some clips of it to see how he acts there I guess.

About the letter, what you pointed out about the culprit knowing Jiwon's address is true, but still regardless the culprit really aimed for Jiwon or not, now each girls will start to introspect themselves whether it's aimed for them or not (it's like the ghost mystery in season 1 all over again, this time with Jiwon and Yeeun participating lol). And this can be a trigger for Jiwon to dig back to her past, after she decided to drop it before. And through this plot device, I think she'll eventually find out the truth of her past before this season ends.

8 hours ago, A-L-1-9-9-4 said:

I didn't see Healer, But now I will ( need to make time no matter what, as now I ) got three reasons Son Seungwon, Ji ll Joo and Ji Chang Wook.

but still can you tell me if Son Seungwon is playing the bad guy there need to prepare myself before seeing him as a bad guy after seeing the charming, sweet and ever-caring Sungmin.

If he really did played the bad guy there it would be an interesting reversal of his and Ji ll Joo's characters in AOY.

Their roles are reversed on this one. Yes, Son Seungwon's character wasn't evil from the beginning but you should watch it, it's a classic :)

@kasjady @riribl @stroppyse Thanks for replaying.

Right now it's hard for me to imagine SSW playing negative character as I was introduced to him in AOY S1. But I will definitely watch his projects. SO, I hope the projects he had worked are good because I don't think I will be able to bear with lose or bad story lines.

I heard that Healer and I Remember You are excellent dramas. Don't know about Person who gives the happiness, if it is even 50% as good as Father Is Strange then I think I will give it a chance or otherwise just watch the clips of SSW from the drama.

9 hours ago, Ooka said:

is it bad that I ship them un reality too? They're so perfect together :bawling:

You are not alone.

But , Is even one for them dating or both are single.

I just love this drama! Sungmin was introduced in season 1 around like almost in the middle of the series, so Im really focusing in JM and Chef JW in terms of couple ( i love everyones story), until i met Sung min and his interactions with Jiwon, Im starting to following him and really

happy for this season!

i live them to death! Hehehe

i think i need to change my dp cause im loving them too much!

I hope the next episodes come back to the mystery of hyo Jin and pretty shoes. I would really like the other ladies to know of JW's problem. JW is so open and a little zany at times and you think she would share her worries with the others but it's only SM who knows of her ringing ears and Hyo Jin.

11 hours ago, Ooka said:

Hi everyone:blush:

I just wanted to say that I love Age of youth especially jiwon and sungmin. 

I already ship them since the season 1 but I'm surprised to see that finally many people aknowledge them. Which is good so I hope we'll gonna have a kiss scene between them, It's time.

son seugwon really suit that role, everything is on point : his voice, his expression... same for park eunbin... they're the most natural.

agree.. they are so natural and their chemistry is undeniable..both of them potrayal their roles very well and i can't imagine if someone else plays their character.i hope to see Jiwon and Sungmin progress, i don't want see them remained as friend until last episode as last season.. i so sad because jiwon's still single at the last episode and i have very high hope they'll make her date with sungmin this season..

*can i request a kiss from them? Park eunbin is a great kisser , i watched from her previous drama Operation Proposal while Sonseungwon ,i only watched his kiss scene from person who give happiness drama,but because that was a family drama so the kiss just an average kiss..:wub:

4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I hope the next episodes come back to the mystery of hyo Jin and pretty shoes. I would really like the other ladies to know of JW's problem. JW is so open and a little zany at times and you think she would share her worries with the others but it's only SM who knows of her ringing ears and Hyo Jin.

Yes. If you think about it the girls know nothing about Jiwon. In their eyes, she  is just the pervy, funny,happy,  crazy , and oblivious Jiwon...

It's so sweet that only sungmin knows everything about her.  Even if she is still being weird and happy, he can sense if something is different from her. In next ep,  he knows about the letter too........

i was lol-ling when they were practicing the defense method. I mean .. they sre just that comfortable in front of their hoobaes doing those skits lmao

Hello, am new here. Am a great fan of Age of Youth series. I started watching Age of Youth after i became a fan of Park Eun Bin in Father I'll Take Care of You. I was amazed to see what a versatile actress she is as the both the characters are so different in Age of youth and father i will take care of you. . I love Ji Woon for being so badass .. Am totally in love with Age of Youth 2 , especially because Ji Woon's Love house has finally activated :D The only thing makes me sad is i have to wait for ages for the English Sub..Can anyone tell me where i can find Ji woon sungmin scenes with Eng sub? 

2 hours ago, saraluvkdrama said:

Hello, am new here. Am a great fan of Age of Youth series. I started watching Age of Youth after i became a fan of Park Eun Bin in Father I'll Take Care of You. I was amazed to see what a versatile actress she is as the both the characters are so different in Age of youth and father i will take care of you. . I love Ji Woon for being so badass .. Am totally in love with Age of Youth 2 , especially because Ji Woon's Love house has finally activated :D The only thing makes me sad is i have to wait for ages for the English Sub..Can anyone tell me where i can find Ji woon sungmin scenes with Eng sub? 

Welcome, 

I know the subs are really slow for this drama. 

but you can find subbed clips on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jtbcdrama/videos

just click on cc.

The subber is too good.

Hmm reading the naver comments. They are all still hating on the new Eun Jae...

I think Park Hyesoo indeed left a deep impression like the character was made for her but i think Jiwoo is kinda cute too...

The problem for me is her character changed so much. I feel like the old Eunjae was kinda slow but she is always caring, naive, and nice? This new season of her is so obsess about over her ex, doing ridiculous things to get him back, getting mad at her roommates,  saying mean things to Yeeun (although she meant well). 

I don't feel bad for her  break up with her sunbae too....seems like there is no story for her anymore. If she is the comedy relief  for this season, at least make her character more lovable...

27 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hmm reading the naver comments. They are all still hating on the new Eun Jae...

I think Park Hyesoo indeed left a deep impression like the character was made for her but i think Jiwoo is kinda cute too...

The problem for me is her character changed so much. I feel like the old Eunjae was kinda slow but she is always caring, naive, and nice? This new season of her is so obsess about over her ex, doing ridiculous things to get him back, getting mad at her roommates,  saying mean things to Yeeun (although she meant well). 

I don't feel bad for her  break up with her sunbae too....seems like there is no story for her anymore. If she is the comedy relief  for this season, at least make her character more lovable...

That's so sad, at least the Youtube comments aren't so harsh.

It's unfortunate it's like that however I'm hopeful at least she'll be accepted at least by the end of the series. With the writing process, they would usually add flashbacks to really get the viewers to understand EJ changing. But since we can't use flashbacks, Ji woo is pretty much on a string having to rely on what's she's given. I wished they spent just an extra 5 minutes to explain why she changed so much, but maybe it's something that would be revealed later? or the writer has plans to do Season 3 with Park Hye Soo and Ji woo is a filler? 

I guess I must be one of the few who is a EJ Season 2 fan :) I also adore Jiwon but she's getting a lot of love right now so there's no need for me to worry. That's probably why I'm so protective of EJ, ahhh I wished those comments stop we're already 6 eps til the end. 

About EJ - I only watched Age of Youth 1 when I was at Ep 4 of the current series.

So I kind of didn't like the current EJ because she seemed more petulant? I had not known about her story with her (ex) boyfriend-sunbae so I thought her behaviour was a bit much when she laid out her reasons for breaking up.

Then I watched Season 1 and definitely a whole new personality change (not including the change of actress)

I am trying to warm up to current EJ and I think if she becomes more sincere in her approach to her (ex) boyfriend, maybe I'll be more understanding (?)

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

About EJ - I only watched Age of Youth 1 when I was at Ep 4 of the current series.

So I kind of didn't like the current EJ because she seemed more petulant? I had not known about her story with her (ex) boyfriend-sunbae so I thought her behaviour was a bit much when she laid out her reasons for breaking up.

Then I watched Season 1 and definitely a whole new personality change (not including the change of actress)

I am trying to warm up to current EJ and I think if she becomes more sincere in her approach to her (ex) boyfriend, maybe I'll be more understanding (?)

That's what i'm saying. I have no dislike towards Jiwoo at all. She can only act eith what only given to her 

Eunjae's story in season 1 was quite deep with all her family history and all that so this season really seems like a filler to me.  It's really  not only  because of the actress change but the whole new character feels like a new girl named Eunjae.

maybe you find the right word to describe the new Eunjae . She really lacks "SINCERITY" 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one here who doesn't like the new replacement actress for 
Eun Jae character. The original actress played Eun Jae character perfectly. The studio
shouldn't have replaced her. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I didn't like the idea from
the beginning, when I first heard about the actress' replacement. They should have done to
Eun Jae character as they did to Kang Yi Na character. Wrote Eun Jae character's taking a
semester off to take care of emergency family problem or something. And allow the original
actress a chance to comeback in season3 just like what they did to Kan Yi Na character.

On the positive side, the new Jo Eun character kinda grow on me. She's different from all
the other girls. All the girls are all about boys! boys! boys!, and they have the right to
be so. They're at the age of dating and thinking of finding the right partner to build a
family with. But Jo Eun character is diffent, she doesn't have interest in boys yet. Her
character is a new fresh welcome change to the series.

I'm sorry to say this, I hope they keep Jo Eun character and get rid of Eun Jae character
for season3. Replacing actress with no good reason was a bad move on the studio part.

@haymochi @Dramanoona  I literally wrote a paragraph as to why EJ might be this way, and possibilities as to why the writer is deciding on this it....... but then I was thinking, ahhh heck I'll just wait for future episodes and deleted it all LOL. The writer is becoming a huge troll, that I'm reminded of how much I was trolled in Reply 1988 :(

Archived