Hi guys!

I saw season one last year and i was really hoping for another season and i have been loving this show now.

I really love the storyline of Jiwon(Sungmin :wub:

Anyways, this episode's epilogue got me worried  for jiwon, i wonder if it has to something to do with the tinnitus she had since season 1, and  even if in the other episode she said the doctor said she was fine, i find it weird that sungmin today mentioned she should go to a bigger hospital .... idk i hope the writer change this or at least explain it :bawling:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naaaw.. my two fave couples :wub:

Sungmin mistook Eun and JH as two guys . One short one tall lmao

and they are being dramatic trying to protect their own girl "don't come near!!!"

"Go! Don't worry sbout me!!!"

and the two girls just staring at each other like "huh?" Hahahahaha:D:D

and i'm suspicious with one of Yeeun bestfriend too. Is she the one who sent the letter? Or is she the one who keeps on sending threatening messages to Yeeun. Uurgh

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

I was really upset at that part too. JW dying young? Nooo

what's the reason for that epilogue?

Andwaee.. Jiwon-nie~.. She's a cheerful and great friend.. I don't want her die early. But i hope she will lost her virginity with sungmin *or married  before she die.. 

9 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Andwaee.. Jiwon-nie~.. She's a cheerful and great friend.. I don't want her die early. But i hope she will lost her virginity with sungmin *or married  before she die.. 

I kinda wish that urn is another Song Liar jokes 

i can't accept such lovely girl dying early. I want her to get a job and marry Sungmin

pleaae be happy

even the last scene of ep 7 when Jiwon felt left out among Sungmin peers. It broke my heart so badly already

41 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I kinda wish that urn is another Song Liar jokes 

i can't accept such lovely girl dying early. I want her to get a job and marry Sungmin

pleaae be happy

even the last scene of ep 7 when Jiwon felt left out among Sungmin peers. It broke my heart so badly already

Me too, without subtitles I thought it was a way to show what the girls would've wanted to put as their message upon leaving. I hope it's a red herring e.g. like what JW thinks when she'll die vs. her actual death date. 

i feel so heart broken after the epilog, so the reason about Jiwon fainted not bcause of her childhood trauma but literally bcause she is sick, what kind of twist is it ? i don't like it, i want Jiwon to be healty, have a job, married Sungmin, have a twins and told about his crazy time to her kids, happily ever after. :bawling:

this is not fair......

1 hour ago, Niel2804 said:

i feel so heart broken after the epilog, so the reason about Jiwon fainted not bcause of her childhood trauma but literally bcause she is sick, what kind of twist is it ? i don't like it, i want Jiwon to be healty, have a job, married Sungmin, have a twins and told about his crazy time to her kids, happily ever after. :bawling:

this is not fair......

Me too.. it's not fair for jiwon to died early, she must life long and happily with sungmin and their twins..:( 

I hope they not drag Sungmin-Jiwon love line until last episode and left us with cliffhanger as season 1,

i not expecting seasons 3 because the possibility to change the cast is big if  SonSeungwon and park eunbin have a busy schedule.

please let them together SOON..chaeball..

49 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

this is not fair......

Me too! I want them to have a happily ever after as well. With the epilogue, now it just makes it worrisome that something may be wrong with Jiwon overall especially when Sungmin keep urging her to go to the hospital and get check out. But again, Sungmin urging her to get check could be more of a going to the hospital to check her mental state of things rather than her health. Since her faint scare, she did get a physical check (it seem and she was fine). I mean given the type of drama this is, I don't think they would through in a terminal illness or anything of that sort. It would muddle this gem of a drama down. 

Can I just look at these tombstone as a representation of death and rebirth for the girls in their current life. Like Jin Myung and Eun jae were living like dead with their past (Jin Myung and her brother) (Eun Jae and her father's death). Ye Eun is in that state now with her trauma and Ji won with her past. So it could be the goodbye to their old self and a rebirth to their new life! HAHA! Yeah, I am trying to find excuses not to think that Jiwon is going to die or anything like that (cause how could the writer write off one of the fan favorite overall)...just can't! lol

@einYoshiChan @Lyna can not agree anymore with you girls, the theme of Age Of Youth supposed to be Young, Cheerful, Optimistic and with the thought that Jiwon probably will die early makes me feel Sad, Gloomy, Pessimist, and i know that the writer already finalised her script makes me worried even more T.T

I still hope the Writer not made Jiwon die early, i want all belle epique girls to be happy. maybe the PD will make an epilog about the writer saying "I am sorry but the tombstone epilog just a joke guys, tehet !"

12 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

@einYoshiChan @Lyna can not agree anymore with you girls, the theme of Age Of Youth supposed to be Young, Cheerful, Optimistic and with the thought that Jiwon probably will die early makes me feel Sad, Gloomy, Pessimist, and i know that the writer already finalised her script makes me worried even more T.T

I still hope the Writer not made Jiwon die early, i want all belle epique girls to be happy. maybe the PD will make an epilog about the writer saying "I am sorry but the tombstone epilog just a joke guys, tehet !"

Can't agree more

with the depth and slice of life this drama

has been giving us, i still laugh, feel positive, and happy watching it

I was laughing and keep repeating Jiwon aegyo last ep. But yesterday ep kinda made me want to cry???

i feel like crying when Jiwon followed Sungmin eating with the girl hoobae. The way she laughed was so force.. then when he asked her again about her ears. I get more and more worried :(

the urn/tomb scene made me feel so sad and uneasy. I just love Jiwon too much:bawling:

7 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

The way the epilogue was presented with upbeat music makes no sense - if it was serious they would've used more sentimental music, plus I didn't know we could now know their death dates :S I really do think this is what the girls think. 

e.g. JM thinks she'll live the longest because she feels that she has more to show in her years, since she spent so much time working off to pay debts. Plus it's in her personality that no matter how hard her life is, she'll still endure it. 

e.g. JW thinks she will live the shortest because her past is holding her back plus didn't she joke around in Season 1 that "What if I die a young virgin". 

I dunno making clear death dates makes no sense, unless we were going sci-fi/fantasy on this drama. How long they live is undetermined, as we don't know their future. I'm more interested in what messages were written on the urns because I can't take those dates seriously :( 

5 minutes ago, kasjady said:

The way the epilogue was presented with upbeat music makes no sense - if it was serious they would've used more sentimental music, plus I didn't know we could now know their death dates :S I really do think this is what the girls think. 

e.g. JM thinks she'll live the longest because she feels that she has more to show in her years, since she spent so much time working off to pay debts. Plus it's in her personality that no matter how hard her life is, she'll still endure it. 

e.g. JW thinks she will live the shortest because her past is holding her back plus didn't she joke around in Season 1 that "What if I die a young virgin". 

I dunno making clear death dates makes no sense, unless we were going sci-fi/fantasy on this drama. How long they live is undetermined, as we don't know their future. I'm more interested in what messages were written on the urns because I can't take those dates seriously :( 

That actually makes sense, since if only they only made it randomly, why on earth they only made Jiwon live in a short time span. I hope it's like what you said. I'd be butthurt and sad if they made Jiwon really dies young like that. How unfair.

I almost got pissed off on how they made Jiwon dies young but uses upbeat music as the instrumental. Like how come they treat Jiwon like this.

I think we are so used to the fatalistic nature of Korean dramas that we are predicting doom and gloom, especially for our beloved JW.

A lot of things can be lost in translation so perhaps it is better to wait for clear translations about the epilogue.

Age of Youth does cover dark material like a stalker ex, possible traumatic memories but we also see real life problems such as being part of the misfortune of others (when JM had to tell the boys that they no longer had a contract) and family problems (Eun and her conflict over loving and hating her father) and also EJ and her relationship problems (though I thought how she attempted to win him back was funny)

I choose to believe that SM will help JW with whatever revelation is coming up ahead.

And I also think that her laughter when she was teasing SM about his 'date' with the hoobae was really forced. It's great that SM made it clear to the hoobae that he was not interested. Now, how to get JW to see him as a viable man......

I personally think that Jiwon's laugh when she's teasing Sungmin sounds like it's forced due to the deadpan reaction of Sungmin, so it exaggerates that effect lol Jiwon was waiting for Sungmin to react, but Sungmin just stared at her with deadpan face lol

Sometimes the broadcasted ver of the preview of next episode with the youtube one has slight differences in the scenes editing and stuffs. I guess that's also the same case with the dates in that epilogue too lol

I can understand about scenes editing, but Idk why the dates of these two videos are different.

Archived