Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

The Queen opened her Vlive channel! :wub:

http://channels.vlive.tv/C6E709/video

I hope San Entertainment will open a  vlive channel for our King soon :blush:

BTS Photos of her photo-shoot with cosmopolitan Korea!

07.gif?type=w1200

23.jpg?type=w1200

39.jpg?type=w1200

cr: E&T Story Entertainment

find more on: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16139372&memberNo=40937496

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rachel98 said:

YSH posted a video for his Japan fan club and kim so hyun is heading to japan now :) 

isn't it weird how they always update fans at the same time? the video was posted right when KSH's airport photos started coming up

I know right!!! It’s almost as if they are giving us hints.  There’s just too many coincidences that I don’t know what it is anymore lol.  But it sure does make me happy ❤️

Just a reminder: YSH has worked with many actresses in projects where he had less or barely any romance with them and yet, KSH is the only actress he has publicly declared wanting to work again in a Rom-Com because he was not happy with the romance they got to act out in Ruler. TBH, the romance in Ruler was not that bad but I can totally understand his sentiments. ;)

18 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Just a reminder: YSH has worked with many actresses in projects where he had less or barely any romance with them and yet, KSH is the only actress he has publicly declared wanting to work again in a Rom-Com because he was not happy with the romance they got to act out in Ruler. TBH, the romance in Ruler was not that bad but I can totally understand his sentiments. ;)

ezgif-2-66b94d2313.gif

22 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Haha it goes to the fact that the romance in Ruler was not as much, plus i think a lot of the fans really wanted to see more ^^

KSH's insta

our pretty pretty princess

here is a nice reminder of our lovely couple at MBC drama awards in 2016

29 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

OMG! I'm so ready for their reunion! How about you guys? :wub:

I hope it's a hint from them :blush:

Right on the moment we talked about Seungho’s wish to meet Sohyun again in modern drama!!

Make it real pleaseee

3gHz62SLG2mBe8PifyQ0IY8QEHu0RlXfZ69K2I78

2 hours ago, loveiskim said:

Right on the moment we talked about Seungho’s wish to meet Sohyun again in modern drama!!

Make it real pleaseee

ikr!

it makes me so happy :blush:

tenor.gif

*crossing my fingers*

Let's wait patiently. shyshy shippers fighting!

XzUE-4Ug6_WqJi_jcSJe3cVVBGEBvh2Vbr1HaKRhZNxU5j_2-npP75aSi8sV1kZNi82OFHdFrV8ys8VAzKKMhDIP-QnYKYlP2Ug_vfVuQ1DfDp4LMeygw0xX6acLP-zpT0orKOEV2Tm0TSz_InXDpWIvAktGVdsXldqGyjoxnQWeU1gW4lBW3mFJU5IVgATeqlo-vCaJABEAPoYwJYWJKZSfW5gUUEIAdxf6UwT_6jnzHzfOOR8W04a5sEp45csPcbmfJ76EQG45lYvmTFHtH8XRVmDaXkg7DOAcw5F2GyggMyfAQ21Wff1ooOE32nEW3Q8OD1Es6nF5IMcKuoBSOr7QC_l9ERWQAnWicygqqDPkSI5m4jm8TDJPpU5Nx36FyO1-lBeH96kKkdZ-zzjMgTrYljtm4DlFChxGuQEDK8uyZr_GVJT-vMDNZ8-cF7rOyPUxMoSKQWfwwnOVN678I1HQs_PsV4GATmLsU1qfvy8FV1UGyT7wb8ekBSz3jgOIxRB5xAW_dbzmrbKl1qP9s-ePBbv34hUhcBc1ehxrXiHrzKvHztTr6ygUuEaK6jXJB9LKBsIttcecP8EMbtgxL54CtVeAXERH7ntRyyU=w563-h614-no

more photos from her Japan FM :blush:

Look at how happy she is :wub:

Spoiler

Archived