[Thai Drama 2017] Princess Hours รักวุ่นๆ เจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้น

yoyo_icecube

The lousy fake kissed scenes i have ever seen Besides the crying scenes in ep17 was pretty horrible too During the king scolded her she just force herself to cry She was not in the roll at all The original version could feel hurt and touching from both leads But this is totally a messed up Why don't they edit the whole story to create their own princess hours instead of remake the k version. I guess that would be better

The goong Manwha creator Park So Hee would be disappointed too 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So frustrated with the editing!!!  Episode 17 starts out of the blue mentioning the Car being stolen that night Khanning was with Nakhum.  Sorry director  you really really screwed the editing up.  Plus they didn't even show Prince Inn reaction with Khanning after she knelt down to do the Royal Pardon.  Everyone Left the room but Khanning and Inn.   I'm sure they did film it but the had to do editing?   I wonder do Lakorns release  full dvd like Kdramas?  Unedited, BTS ect????????  Its obvious scenes were omitted! Hopefully there will be happiness in the last  2 or 3 episodes to make up for this frustrating editing screwup!

1 hour ago, fatfatphat said:

http://kissasian.com/G/196746?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.com%2fDrama%2fPrincess-Hours%2fEpisode-16%3fid%3d33903

princess hour ep 16 on kissasian

the video in ingfakirata's fb will be deleted by fb coz it has been reported :(

Thanks for the update @fatfatphat

I feel so bad for the subber-that team is trying so hard for us non Thai speaking fans and only 3 eps to go til the end and another takedown. I get it, but I sure wish the broadcaster or Halo would sub their vids like GMM does. Problem solved and everyone's happy.

9 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Thanks for the update @fatfatphat

I feel so bad for the subber-that team is trying so hard for us non Thai speaking fans and only 3 eps to go til the end and another takedown. I get it, but I sure wish the broadcaster or Halo would sub their vids like GMM does. Problem solved and everyone's happy.

That's a shame.  Its makes exposure to Lakorns less.  This is the first time I've really really watched a Thai drama.  other than Full House and Kiss Me.  For now DM and OL  are working even DC is working. Guess the only way is to watch it immediately after posted.

54 minutes ago, mizv said:

That's a shame.  Its makes exposure to Lakorns less.  This is the first time I've really really watched a Thai drama.  other than Full House and Kiss Me.  For now DM and OL  are working even DC is working. Guess the only way is to watch it immediately after posted.

Yes- I think you are right and that is the best way to watch at this point. The FB page is updated often so I check there for info too. The DM now has latest eps, but I guess there is always a chance for takedown.

I got busy with some real life issues, but I have now caught up to the latest episodes. I think the acting overall has improved in the second half of the drama- for the main leads it's not as exaggerated and it's more natural. I'm glad they toned it down.  I'm still liking the changes they made with the Minnie character here. I liked how thry increased her involvement with Lady Krissana's plans and I felt her emotional state was made a bit more understandable because of the manipulation  at Krissana's hands and the pressure from her uncle as well. The attempted suicide scenes made more sense to me here in Thai version. In the K version, it seemed more random to me. I didn't get a sense of the emotional turmoil buildup there. Unfortunately, outside of Minnie character, this production is disappointing me. The editing and pacing of this drama is still off for me. I was hoping things would improve, but..no. I agree with others' criticism of the editing-it's often choppy and feels like scenes are missing. We're just getting snippets. I thought ep. 16-17 especially had this feel. They are really following the K-Drama storyline at this point, and it feels a little out of nowhere for me. I have seen the K version so I'm able to fill in the blanks due to previous knowledge. but  if I was just watching this Thai version alone, I'd really be confused.  

Totally not feeling Inn and Khaning's "romance", even though Inn has declared his love for Khaning to both Minnie and his sister.  I know Tao has the acting talent from watching him in "Kiss Me",  and Pattie is cute too. Somehow the feeling is not getting across. The lousy kissing scenes are not helping. I don't know if it's the writing, directing, acting....I think it's all 3. Here's hoping the final eps will bring on the "feels'. 

Such a problematic drama. The double standards are ridiculous and the plot is all over the place. Behind the scene, the flow is just not great.. the music, editing and dialogues are just abysmal.

They're all pretty to look at though.

I wanted it to be great, I dont know why Im still watching this hot mess. 

How many episodes have aired by now? I've lost track ...I've watched up to ep 16 subbed but I looked up the subber's FB page and the PH vids weren't there anymore. Someone mentioned they took it down? Are we going to be able to watch to the end with subs

Does anyone know where to watch the raw episodes? at least we can guess what happens if we can't find subbed episodes.

23 hours ago, Himnaeyaji said:

Such a problematic drama. The double standards are ridiculous and the plot is all over the place. Behind the scene, the flow is just not great.. the music, editing and dialogues are just abysmal.

2 hours ago, mizv said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: me too! 

me three! LOLOL

Or maybe i do, I'm still hoping it will redeem itself at the end. Or maybe just disappoint me even more LOL

On 6/26/2017 at 2:08 AM, Himnaeyaji said:

well  i only watch it becoz of nakhun xDDD

btw, ep 17 is up on kissasian http://kissasian.com/G/196746?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.com%2fDrama%2fPrincess-Hours%2fEpisode-17%3fid%3d33951

20 hours ago, cdcotr said:

How many episodes have aired by now? I've lost track ...I've watched up to ep 16 subbed but I looked up the subber's FB page and the PH vids weren't there anymore. Someone mentioned they took it down? Are we going to be able to watch to the end with subs

Does anyone know where to watch the raw episodes? at least we can guess what happens if we can't find subbed episodes.

17 episodes have aired and been subbed. This week (June 26-27) is Ep. 18-19. You can find Ep. 17 at the subbers Dailymotion channel  & others as of now (thanks, @fatfatphat

The fan subbers FB page has just post about where to watch live, and I found raw eps on Dailymotion. 

According to fansubbers FB page, she is creating an invitation only page to post links the subbed episodes for eps 18-20. I don't have Facebook account so I can't join the private account. Others please feel free to join. Perhaps if anyone joins the private group, they could PM people in the forum with the links?  Here is the link to join the private group:

https://www.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F104178603540422%2F%3Fhc_location%3Dufi

I will still check the Public FB page to see if any information about the last episodes can be found there. I think there is a small chance the subber may continue to post eps at DM. Not sure if other sites will add those final eps, but it may be only place for people like me and any future viewers. Total craziness!

watched ep 19 raw.....whoooooaaaaaaaaa!

what a way to go out with a bang!  wonder how ep 20 wraps up.  I commend the storyline for making up the "pregnancy" part  that was in Goong  that was never explained  how they did "it"

2 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I will still check the Public FB page to see if any information about the last episodes can be found there. I think there is a small chance the subber may continue to post eps at DM. Not sure if other sites will add those final eps, but it may be only place for people like me and any future viewers. Total craziness!

I'm positive the episodes will post.  The show is too popular now.  

10 hours ago, mizv said:

I'm positive the episodes will post.  The show is too popular now.  

I hope you are right @mizv

It seems a shame to not be able to complete the drama with only 3 eps to go. I saw a few short clips of Ep. 19 at the Halo Productions YT channel and that episode looks to be (finally!) full of the emotion between the leads that was lacking earlier, and the acting on point. Can't wait for subs.

Archived