[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

On 9/1/2019 at 3:04 PM, mellialuna said:

Clearly! The second scene starts at that moment!

I mostly like the fact that normally he shouldn't be here! And there is a lot of possibilities to explain why Forth is here!

What I like about Forth is that he makes no secret of his attraction to Beam.

Did you notice that Beam doesn't stop the car after he ran one of those girls over ? :unsure:

I assume that in Thailand rear seat passengers do not need to wear a seat belt.

Size doesn't matter ? Right Forth ?

Wayo, you will know the answer in a couple of scenes time :)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2019 at 4:42 PM, deltos said:

I'm gonna say that 2M2 has an edge over LBC..simply because they are all with the same agency and there isn't any in fighting that has gone public like  happened to LBC...that hurt them a lot... they can do cpl fan service forever...and 50 episodes of 2M2...all the principals are there...LOL

I don't follow any of the fan stuff to be honest. I think there is something very unhealthy about pandering to the fans' desire to see fiction become reality. They are actors, they act. I find all this fan service so horribly fake. I can't say that I wouldn't sit up and take notice if it turned out that a pair had got together but I would quite happily then leave them alone. What they do in their private lives is their affair.

On 9/4/2019 at 7:33 PM, deltos said:

Back in the 1800's  when a politician or any had something to say in public...they would get a soap box ( crate that soap was shipped in) and stand on it a crowd so they could be heard and seen and make their personal declamations or say what they wanted to about and issue.  " Standing on a Soap Box"...usually means it is  a personal POV to which people can agree or disagree. Sometimes I get a case of righteous indignation and have to say something...:lol:

I keep a fold up version on me all the time !

I am not sure about letting people disagree with me, especially when I know I am right :D:D

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

The torture scene ! Straight out of Monty Python. Forget the comfy chair and the soft cushions, let's give give the feathers in the ear ! (If you have no idea, Google the Spanish Inquisition).

I like how your mind works...:joy:

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Forth conveys the impression that if Beam had given even a hint he would have jumped on him there and then and instructed the juniors to chant : clothes off !

I think that's why I like the Forth/Beam pairing - just two Alpha's trying to make it happen...both are used to being in charge and now they have to find this happy medium - I get that the struggle is real...no unicorns or rainbows..just raw T driven emotion.

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

don't follow any of the fan stuff to be honest. I think there is something very unhealthy about pandering to the fans' desire to see fiction become reality. They are actors, they act. I find all this fan service so horribly fake. I can't say that I wouldn't sit up and take notice if it turned out that a pair had got together but I would quite happily then leave them alone. What they do in their private lives is their affair.

BL is just one big psycho ward...( I sign myself in and out when necessary). Fan Service is a way a being for these actors...that's really where the money is made. Mass hysteria is BL's bread and butter ie. FanMeets - :lol:  Those who do it well and feed the fantasies are quite successful...although I'd prolly draw the line at dropping 250 usd to go and look at two actors on a stage.  BNY and PorscheArm keep their private lives pretty close to the chest...they do vids and lives from time to time - but mostly, they control the venues and fans. And compared to the state of affairs in my country... the BL universe. makes more sense :rolleyes:

kazzsportsday2019
ed74p6nuyaarxrw.jpeg

I keep a fold up version on me all the time !

I am not sure about letting people disagree with me, especially when I know I am right :D:D

:joy:..coffee - keyboard...

You are out of luck then. No treasure trail for a treasure hunt.

Ah now...a good treasure hunt requires the use of all the senses...if you can't see your way...feel your way:phew:

17 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

even if he did have to get hit on the head with a hammer for it to happen....hahaha!

And i cannot not think about what this hammer made of and how many takes did they make.:lol:

17 hours ago, deltos said:

He gets no pity...he stays sniffing around Yo...if he really respected the PhayYo relationship he would have backed off like Forth...He's the dangerous kind of guy.

To justify myself i'll say that i probably felt pity not for Park himself but for the position he end up in the movie-theater. Of course he wouldn't be here if he didn't try to roll to Yo again..

17 hours ago, deltos said:

And I respect your life choices...:D

:lol: Hot Forth for you, cutie Kit for me.

But i would be lying if i'd said that i wasn't hypnotized with that gif with shirtless Forth too.))

5 hours ago, deltos said:

I think that's why I like the Forth/Beam pairing - just two Alpha's trying to make it happen...both are used to being in charge and now they have to find this happy medium - I get that the struggle is real...

And that why wifie/husband vibes which came from novel are double upsetting.

Example: not feeling good after staying long under sun and to be better in one kind of job and to be worse in another are quite normal. But i felt that in the novel it was added to show Beam as weaker one to imply that he is wife. I don't have such feelings from the series but constant "wifie" coming back me to the novel again.

no unicorns or rainbows..

Well, sometimes Forth looks like he is ready to ride a unicorn.:P (i really hope it doesn't sound double meaning:sweatingbullets:)

Because he can make such cute faces.))

7 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

They are actors, they act. I find all this fan service so horribly fake. I can't say that I wouldn't sit up and take notice if it turned out that a pair had got together but I would quite happily then leave them alone. What they do in their private lives is their affair.

Fan service is a tricky thing. It lays somewhere between acting and real person. It's not fake if actors have fun from it too. And i think it's not rare when they really do, especially in the beginning of their popularity. But all jokes and skinship must be only on the level which they comfortable with. So it's ok if fan service is just about having fun but not ok when fans demand it.

at dropping 250 usd to go and look at two actors on a stage

Sometimes i look at ticket prices out curiosity and think "gosh, so expensive!" And there are still many fans who willingly to buy this tickets.

34 minutes ago, aniola said:

To justify myself i'll say that i probably felt pity not for Park himself but for the position he end up in the movie-theater. Of course he wouldn't be here if he didn't try to roll to Yo again..

And he is a vindictive little prck...he's not gonna let that slide.

35 minutes ago, aniola said:

I don't have such feelings from the series but constant "wifie" coming back me to the novel again.

Well I think they said it 5/6 times...and at no time did Beam even come close to the  " male wife" prototype. 

37 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, sometimes Forth looks like he is ready to ride a unicorn.:P (i really hope it doesn't sound double meaning:sweatingbullets:)

Because he can make such cute faces.))

Well yes..it does sound like a double meaning...nothing a like a rich double entendre to lighten up a convo. And I'm sure they both ride...a unicorn as it is fitting to do for them..and I'm stopping here as I feel my feet slipping down smut mountain.:joy:

39 minutes ago, aniola said:

So it's ok if fan service is just about having fun but not ok when fans demand it.

And there is the problem...it's constantly demanded no matter where they ( actors) are or what they are doing..

40 minutes ago, aniola said:

Sometimes i look at ticket prices out curiosity and think "gosh, so expensive!" And there are still many fans who willingly to buy this tickets.

Yeah they do. Let's be honest...most of the actors are not singers or dancers...their skill set resides on screen. So I think why am I paying this kinda money ? I can get a nice HD photo and call it a day from google pics. I am in the company of boyz all the time..so so why would I go and see some more. And if the actors were a " real " couple...unless it was work related, they would be hanging out with friends and family...not the fandom. Some fans need to do this...and if it makes then happy...have at it !:lol:

6 hours ago, deltos said:

I think that's why I like the Forth/Beam pairing - just two Alpha's trying to make it happen...both are used to being in charge and now they have to find this happy medium - I get that the struggle is real...no unicorns or rainbows..just raw T driven emotion.

Totally agree. I have friends (a couple) who are into body building and there's nothing more entertaining than watching 2 very alpha males trying to get the upper hand.:)

6 hours ago, deltos said:

:joy:..coffee - keyboard...

You must be running low on keyboards by now. :D

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yeah they do. Let's be honest...most of the actors are not singers or dancers...their skill set resides on screen. So I think why am I paying this kinda money ? I can get a nice HD photo and call it a day from google pics. I am in the company of boyz all the time..so so why would I go and see some more. And if the actors were a " real " couple...unless it was work related, they would be hanging out with friends and family...not the fandom. Some fans need to do this...and if it makes then happy...have at it !:lol:

I'm with you there. The only time I've ever been to fan events is when we've been sent complimentary tickets. I know.....I'm cheap! B)

1 hour ago, aniola said:

:lol: Hot Forth for you, cutie Kit for me.

Like you said sometimes Forth is much more cutiepie than Kit, especially in this episode... Each time he's smiling at Beam or thinking about Beam in fact! :D

I just hope they didn't show all the part of Kit/Ming part on the previously! 

On 9/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, aniola said:

I think it would be better if they did the same like it was with MingKit - whole episode about ForthBeam at camp and them going from something uncertain to being a couple. All this PhaYo drama seems too dragged.

That's the timeline who bother me the most, they are supposed to be on trip on sunday, and everyone is at Uni.

And the absence of Ming, he's in first year, I'm pretty sure this CSR thing is mandatory for P'neung of Engineering.

34 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I just hope they didn't show all the part of Kit/Ming part on the previously!

I'm really afraid that they probably do.:unsure: But i'll be happy to be wrong.))

I mean for one episode they have to deal with ForthBeam clearing thing up with each other and big PhaYo drama with Park. So my guessing that they probably added this MingKit scene to balance last episode with being it about all three couple not just two.

32 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

And the absence of Ming, he's in first year, I'm pretty sure this CSR thing is mandatory for P'neung of Engineering.

Ming wasn't there in the novel as well so i guess it wasn't trip for whole faculty but just for some seniors who decided to go and help.

I'm really afraid that they probably do.:unsure: But i'll be happy to be wrong.))

I mean for one episode they have to deal with ForthBeam clearing thing up with each other and big PhaYo drama with Park. So my guessing that they probably added this MingKit scene to balance last episode with being it about all three couple not just two.

Is it a two hours episode ??? Lolein! 

The PhaYo drama is too big for a finale episode if you want to get equal part for the 3 CP!

I hope we are both wrong!

Ming wasn't there in the novel as well so i guess it wasn't trip for whole faculty but just for some seniors who decided to go and help.

Thanks for this insightful info from the novel. I still find that strange :D 

3 hours ago, aniola said:

And that why wifie/husband vibes which came from novel are double upsetting.

Example: not feeling good after staying long under sun and to be better in one kind of job and to be worse in another are quite normal. But i felt that in the novel it was added to show Beam as weaker one to imply that he is wife. I don't have such feelings from the series but constant "wifie" coming back me to the novel again.

The moment was just so contradictory. Forth takes his shirt off and then tells the almost entirely covered Beam : you'll get sun burnt. There was also the (dare I say it) French domestic scene of Beam in the kitchen and Forth watching. 

On 9/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, aniola said:

All this PhaYo drama seems too dragged. Had Wayo forgotten to put on his contact lens? Because Pha was talking with Pring with such richard simmons-off-face that it was clear that he didn't enjoy it at all. Two jealous dorks.))*sigh* Gosh, i even felt sorry for Park for a few seconds.:lol:

ForthBeam had some cute moments. Especially Beam's na-na-na.^_^ Considering that he's wearing poker face around Forth most of the time in this ep. it is nice to see some emotions from him. And i like the scene where he was serving food for children and Forth is watching him. (Cake came just from nowhere.:D)

Reveal hidden contents

ED3-DPcX4AAwOMy.jpg

tumblr_pxgxshIU7b1wudf7oo2_540.gifv

tumblr_pxgxshIU7b1wudf7oo1_540.gifv

I was surprised they putted the kiss in the promo.

Pha couldn't have sat further away from her without leaving the building. 

His body language was clearly that of someone who was ready to spit tacks. Very petty of Wayo to head to the cinema with Park. Do these students never change out of uniform after hours ? The plus was that it was obvious that Pha had sat behind them. 

Mind you Wayo is weird anyway. He spends the night making more noise than a coyote on heat and then calls Pha a psycho for suggesting they share the shower. 

The noise might of course have been the pair rummaging around in the closets for more clothes to put on after all the sexual tension of taking their shirts off. 

Beam in the canteen highlighted why he had chosen a career in helping others. His manner with the weans was nicely natural. I could see him in a children's hospital. He does need to stop playing hard to get. He should have a break and have a kit-kat moment. 

When Cake appeared I smiled. I am sure she has it in her to play serious roles but she has such a bubbly personality I am happy with her doing her thing. 

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm with you there. The only time I've ever been to fan events is when we've been sent complimentary tickets. I know.....I'm cheap! B)

Well you do say "we've been..." so you can be happy that you are not alone in your cheapness :D. I have no doubt that the cost of tickets is silly money. I'd have to turn off my hearing aids to avoid the squealing noises of the fans.

Archived