[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Totally agree. I have friends (a couple) who are into body building and there's nothing more entertaining than watching 2 very alpha males trying to get the upper hand.:)

You must be running low on keyboards by now. :D

It is entertaining indeed...which makes Forth and Beam a delight to behold...it's like who's gonna lead when we dance..lol

You can't imagine how many...TG I have an Apple resource...:phew:

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm with you there. The only time I've ever been to fan events is when we've been sent complimentary tickets. I know.....I'm cheap! B)

Well at least you go...I'm not sure even with complimentary tickets I would go...I still would have to look at the same thing and walk away feeling the same way, asking the same question ...WHY TF AM I HERE ? :joy:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

Mind you Wayo is weird anyway. He spends the night making more noise than a coyote on heat and then calls Pha a psycho for suggesting they share the shower. 

The noise might of course have been the pair rummaging around in the closets for more clothes to put on after all the sexual tension of taking their shirts off. 

I think it's a widely used trope I've seen it used in many drama's  - all bet's are off when daylight comes because what you did the night before doesn't count...it's like the reset button on a copier..it's all wiped out... So one person in the couple has to have this Feigned Embarrassment...Beam ran off in the morning - Yo clutched his pearls  called Pha psycho.  it's the trope- and being fully clothes is a must. You can't wake up nekked cause then everyone would know...except this one time in LS Noh and Phun...it was pretty clear with only slight FE...:D  

I rely on GPS :glasses: you can have : shortest route ; prettiest route ; fastest route ; toll free. 

I just head South:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

I rely on GPS :glasses: you can have : shortest route ; prettiest route ; fastest route ; toll free. 

Once my radar goes off it's the direct route. Not even a brick wall can stop me. :)

my husband wants to know why I'm giving him the eye before 8am in the morning........애기...... ;)

44 minutes ago, deltos said:

It is entertaining indeed...which makes Forth and Beam a delight to behold...it's like who's gonna lead when we dance..lol

You can't imagine how many...TG I have an Apple resource...:phew:

Well at least you go...I'm not sure even with complimentary tickets I would go...I still would have to look at the same thing and walk away feeling the same way, asking the same question ...WHY TF AM I HERE ? :joy:

I've had that feeling before. It really depends on who sents us the tickets and who the stars are. Some of our female staff are big "fan meet" fans so sometimes we just give the tickets away. It's surprising how much coffee they bring me when tickets are up for grabs. :D

29 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've had that feeling before. It really depends on who sents us the tickets and who the stars are. Some of our female staff are big "fan meet" fans so sometimes we just give the tickets away. It's surprising how much coffee they bring me when tickets are up for grabs. :D

Now I will say...I'd buy you Starbucks for eternity for these tickets...:rolleyes:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, deltos said:

I think it's a widely used trope I've seen it used in many drama's  - all bet's are off when daylight comes because what you did the night before doesn't count...it's like the reset button on a copier..it's all wiped out... So one person in the couple has to have this Feigned Embarrassment...Beam ran off in the morning - Yo clutched his pearls  called Pha psycho.  it's the trope- and being fully clothes is a must. You can't wake up nekked cause then everyone would know...except this one time in LS Noh and Phun...it was pretty clear with only slight FE...:D  

Oh aye, I understand all of that but can't we move on a wee bit ? Stories are getting better (nobody has to die or become sick or have to move to the States to study) we have even had Forth all ready to explain just how and what he did to Beam. Yet, from a health point of view have we ever seen anybody produce a condom ?

(I thought the Forth/Beam moto ride was poorly done as it was shot without crash helmets... I know, I know, but even, so a bad example to kids especially when speed/thrill was the objective).

Forth is an interesting character because he readily acknowledges what he wants/does. Even so his sudden conversion to Beam does have the flavour (Yes Americans there is a 'u' in the word :)) of the guy who just got his one-night-stand pregnant. I'll stand by you...

[Go listen to Sam Fender's : "Will we talk ?"]

It's subtle but yet another layer of the treatment of the pair as husband/wife. No doubt we will have to live with it until we get writers who come from outside the closet and not inside the box :)

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Yet, from a health point of view have we ever seen anybody produce a condom ?

Health ? Pfft...Only Frame in MIR. There's this bank Ad here where the tag line is  " What's in Your Wallet ? "  For most guys the answer is:" more than my credit card..." You have to remember that the writers of 99.9% of BL are women - ergo no lived experience only imagination of what it could/should/must/might be. The use of a condom would interrupt the fantasy, the in the moment, although, .you would have thought Dr. Beam, and Dr Pha would have said  holit let me get...So I'm not sure that it's part of thing original thinking in the novels or productions. Although in the novel, the Beam/Forth interaction was dubious consent (little "r") but Forth did think about the lack of...for a nanosecond .:phew:

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Forth is an interesting character because he readily acknowledges what he wants/does. Even so his sudden conversion to Beam does have the flavour (Yes Americans there is a 'u' in the word :)) of the guy who just got his one-night-stand pregnant. I'll stand by you...

[Go listen to Sam Fender's : "Will we talk ?"]

Yeah it did have the " taste " ( they used to mark it wrong in school when I put the " u" ..lol) Great song and yeah that's the sentiment of Forth. He's near the line but not over the line...

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

It's subtle but yet another layer of the treatment of the pair as husband/wife. No doubt we will have to live with it until we get writers who come from outside the closet and not inside the box :)

I think it's more about how to write a novel based on equity rather than dominance whether in personality or role in general and especially between same-sex.  ForthBeam are the closest...I  see ( when I squint) two guys trying to find balance and make the relationship work.  It's the sense of reality - and in this case I think it's more of the director's vision than the book in how we see them. I've only read one author who writes brilliantly from a male same-sex POV... she slips every now and then...but for the most part nails it on ALL levels.:rolleyes: I don't know if Thai BL novelists will reach that level ever considering the target audience is still looking for the husband/wife construction.

10 hours ago, deltos said:

You have to remember that the writers of 99.9% of BL are women - ergo no lived experience only imagination of what it could/should/must/might be. The use of a condom would interrupt the fantasy, the in the moment, although, .you would have thought Dr. Beam, and Dr Pha would have said  holit let me get...So I'm not sure that it's part of thing original thinking in the novels or productions. Although in the novel, the Beam/Forth interaction was dubious consent (little "r") but Forth did think about the lack of...for a nanosecond .:phew:

Totally agree with you as always. ;)

A Japanese female friend who used to write Yaoi said....."she's writing a fiction novel, not a sex education novel".  

If it doesn't add anything to the storyline then she doesn't put it in. 

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

A Japanese female friend who used to write Yaoi said....."she's writing a fiction novel, not a sex education novel". If it doesn't add anything to the storyline then she doesn't put it in. 

Guess she never ...and  ( the way they write it ..it's more like science fiction - something suitable for Ripley's believe it or not ! )

this makes me laugh out loud !!

Spoiler

story-of-bl.jpg

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That's cruel...but I love it! They really should get Shin a better pair of glasses. :D

I dunno I kinda love the glasses ! We all know or have known that one guy that is slightly off the grid..awkward but nice - the only thing funnier would be white tape holding the nosepiece together...:joy:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Beam has such heart-eyes here. I see no difference with  :love:.

tumblr_pxj9faBtlX1ysjvuuo4_r1_400.gifvtumblr_pxj9faBtlX1ysjvuuo3_r1_400.gifv(c)

Hide contents

Such ridiculous excuse.:lol:

tumblr_pxi33yH3bO1rq0e20o1_540.gifv

Deserved it.:D Sorry but i really like this moment.

tumblr_pxi4i5BRoU1rq0e20o9_540.gifv

tumblr_pxi4i5BRoU1rq0e20o8_540.gifv

And here it is - gif-maker fixing you-know-what-word-problem.))

tumblr_pxm4v69a2z1rq0e20o6_540.gifv

tumblr_pxm4v69a2z1rq0e20o4_540.gifv

I agree about the eyes and that's why Forth is putty in his hands. 

Uke's have an amazing amount of sway in a relationship.

Uke power all the way !!!!!! B)

Archived