[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Hot news: Mm & her agency jiaxing is filing

legal action regarding cyberviolence.

45 minutes ago, eery said:

It was all over weibo guangre cp. Apparently vengo went online a couple of times today but didn't post anything. Probably just to check the news about the case. He seems to follow the news closely. 

Mm & her agency jiaxing is filing

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, caicaishisei said:

Hot news: Mm & her agency jiaxing is filing

Mm & her agency jiaxing is filing

Good news. They went for her ethnicity and being racist toward her. What they did was just too far  

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1

19 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Okay so upon lurking in the CP page of Mm and Gg one of the fans posted a statement from Jaywalk.  I am not sure if it is really from Jaywalk since the English trans. Is so bad and broken. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4495884240937013

One of the fans also became a detective again and posted not sure if its GG's assistant they are following and in the high speed train. And Yes GG went online for a couple of times tonight. So far, the CP page rank list is at 29 this morning and after checking it went up to 25. This is a serious matter I guess because I can feel the vibe from the posts that MM is being cyber bullied by YZ fans. I hope both YZ and MM fans will just do a face-off and and they fight infront of each other than pitting YZ and MM to fight.

What the fans are doing are very kid like fight. 

Oh God!

eh.. btw what does gx stand for? I'm always wondering.. he he

16 minutes ago, eery said:

Good news. They went for her ethnicity and being racist toward her. What they did was just too far  

Really? Because she's a minority? Can any of you clarify, is her ethnicity is frowned upon in China?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

eh.. btw what does gx stand for? I'm always wondering.. he he

It was mentioned few times by others in previous posts, gx = official announcement

I suppose there are too many posts and pages in this forum so sometimes we cannot read them all if we dont follow from the start, i saw many things (pictures, vids, already discussed topics...) being repeated again few times lol :lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Really? Because she's a minority? Can any of you clarify, is her ethnicity is frowned upon in China?

I think they mentioned about separatist movement in xinjiang from uighur ethnic and connect it to reba to cyberbully her while being racist about it as well fom  what i understand . That was what promted her fans to attack back

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, They Sick said:

@They Sick I don't know if its good that we discuss her ethnicity because RB is of Uyghur ethnicity. Uhm chinese govt is said to have made the people of RB into training camps. Lots of Uyghur already went to AUS to seek for asylum. Something like that but let's not discuss that here.  The issue is too political and has issues of human rights. If you want to know more, there are documentaries about it in YouTube for you to better understand. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh no :( i feel so sad that R gets bullied in such a horrible way! Whats wrong with those fans of the other celebrity? They really pushing it so far because they know it is hard to track them down. Cowards!

Hopefully, V can now literally gives R a big hug and comfort her! Not sure if both of them are currently in the same part of the country. I seen so much bashing of R in recent years. I hope things turn around for her soon! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, eery said:

Booooo... it's so uncivil..! Its millennial era already, for God sake!!!!:rage:

Gee.. I dunno if some chinese fans (or maybe some oversea fans?) can be so bad and rude.

But my delulu mind is still working hard and ticking.. (like a clock:tounge_wink:)

I believe this incident will lead us to the truth. The truth will reveal soon.. Just get prepare for that (hey I can use my instinct and imagination, right?) 

Or maybe I have too much watched dramas and read novels:lol::relaxed:

well it seems that I need a rest!!! Goodnight folks!!! LUV U

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Guys let's Support Reba! I saw some post in Weibo that related to reba in not so good thing.. I maybe not understand the word but i do understand the picture... unfortunately that post is gone.. Those fan need to learn a lesson. gosh they are gone crazier.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Jani An said:

Guys let's Support Reba! I saw some post in Weibo that related to reba in not so good thing.. I maybe not understand the word but i do understand the picture... unfortunately that post is gone.. Those fan need to learn a lesson. gosh they are gone crazier.

I hope jaywalk will really jail those who cyber bullied Reba. YZ fans are ganging up on Reba. Come on!  This issue is almost 3 years why can't they just not let it go....  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Suraida Bualan said:

Agree to that i am a muslim too for me religion is not a big deal as long as youve follow the rule...

Yes same with me im also a muslim but as long as youve follow the rule than its okay

40 minutes ago, Rinsya said:

Yes same with me im also a muslim but as long as youve follow the rule than its okay

Indeed...my ex husband is a catholic or christian before we get married he converted into islam but now we are already separate ways so i dont know if he is still in islam faith or not...it doesnt matter...for mm she is a strong person i'll pray for her everything will be fine if ever she is a muslim and planning to get married (i hope its V) go for it baby mm we guangre ship will pray for that and support you and V all the way...:kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Any way look how V thoughtful are so down to earth person...a big smile to fans...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_NiQZ9luNH/?igshid=1kt0u6rd64o4t

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Suraida Bualan said:

Indeed...my ex husband is a catholic or christian before we get married he converted into islam but now we are already separate ways so i dont know if he is still in islam faith or not...it doesnt matter...for mm she is a strong person i'll pray for her everything will be fine if ever she is a muslim and planning to get married (i hope its V) go for it baby mm we guangre ship will pray for that and support you and V all the way...:kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Any way look how V thoughtful are so down to earth person...a big smile to fans...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_NiQZ9luNH/?igshid=1kt0u6rd64o4t

Awnnn... His such a thoughtful and nice person...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

I believe this incident will lead us to the truth. The truth will reveal soon.. Just get prepare for that (hey I can use my instinct and imagination, right?) 

Not that i don't want for this truth to happen, but im afraid it would cause another wave of attacking V from her crazy fans again....you know, the circle keeps going circle...

Gx might not be happening soon because both have upcoming dramas of their own (with other male/female leads) ...especially V only got more main roles recently. If jx wanted to promote him now, i don't think they would let gx happen ....

now with the cyberbullying incident, i dont know how much of the effect it is gonna be on R popularity. She might gain more from sympathy...but also companies might not want their ambassador to have too much negative attachments (luhan + awards + background/politic), you know, because there are still many consumers out there who are very narrow-minded and unreasonable :sweatingbullets:....

And if R went publicly dating or marrying V, would her crazy fans feel betrayed/disappointed to unfollow her as well?<_<

Well, although i said it, i only think it is just the surface. If they don't go gx anytime soon, it is expected i guess....but just like you @Arel Lee, my delulu mind still thinks that there is nothing there to stop them from secretly getting married soon, especially right now they need to be united and support each other stronger than ever!!! hahaha :wub::P

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 2