[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, eery said:

Supposedly that reba's voice, do they own property together to live in? I read that vengo live with his parents, he must have a place somewhere where he could be with reba, right? 

May be some exclusive community with high security or apartement with secret entrance to ensure the privacy of their residents

I think I saw before a post somewhere that there is this person mentioned the friend saw both V and R walking around the estate and think they bought a house together.  

Not too sure how accurate is the person /post though.

Updated.

Oh yeah. Just read this article below. This person analyses alot of things if V marry anot through the photos, weibo etc (as some said V already bought house, married with kid, has outsider wife etc), and concluded he is not married yet. 

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/112761146

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I think I saw before a post somewhere that there is this person mentioned the friend saw both V and R walking around the estate and think they bought a house together.  

If they have been together this long it's only logical if they have a place to live in together. Especially if marriage is in their future plan. I read that zhihu blog post about how vengo wore double surgical mask when he first fly back to filming and how it were similar to reba's so she concluded it must be the 'wife' order so he wore it that way. Because once he went to changsaa he wore differently:joy:. So i actually believe they live together and it's reba who insist vengo to wear the masks that way. And he being a good partner he is, just obey her:joy:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Yes, and since I've been all over internet despite diligently working from home, I have capture of said post :P. Hmm.. wondering should i watermark not for yxh :sweatingbullets:

ruR1pXC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all

let me clear one thing

I think all religion has its own rules or regulations. All is the same. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Hinduist, Taoist etc have things have to do and things have not to do. As human, everyone has their own responsibility to themselves. We will responsible to EVERY ACT that we had done or will do. If you are HONEST to yourself NOT EVERYONE DOES EXACTLY LIKE HIS/HER RELIGION TOLD TO DO, does it?

So pleaseee... Let's put aside this matter for this is not this forum purpose. 

We are here to support GuangRe, aren't we? 

If they get married in the future and keep each own faith or religion, just let them be laaah... it is not our business

Let us pray for their best! If they can't marry then its their fate. Just as they mentioned in their interview. Just hope for the best. OK FOLKS??!!!

LOVE YOU ALL:heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Yes, and since I've been all over internet despite diligently working from home, I have capture of said post :P. Hmm.. wondering should i watermark not for yxh :sweatingbullets:

ruR1pXC.jpg

Can you translate it for us who don't understand chinese, please. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

@They Sick this happening right now? I'm off to weibo

@sg_niner right, I sometime wonder too but maybe in china religion isn't a big deal? unlike the country I live in. Which refused to register marriages if both bride and groom aren't of the same faith

Yeah, its happening now. Yay, please help translate for me :kiss_wink:

7 minutes ago, eery said:

Can you translate it for us who don't understand chinese, please. 

Don't know Chinese also. My google translate app is working hard these days.

Someone asked if gwg is married and this person commented that a colleague told her gwg and rb bought a house in Beijing and they have been seen in the community being discreet, but still recognizable. Something like that I think. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Hi all

let me clear one thing

I think all religion has its own rules or regulations. All is the same. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Hinduist, Taoist etc have things have to do and things have not to do. As human, everyone has their own responsibility to themselves. We will responsible to EVERY ACT that we had done or will do. If you are HONEST to yourself NOT EVERYONE DOES EXACTLY LIKE HIS/HER RELIGION TOLD TO DO, does it?

So pleaseee... Let's put aside this matter for this is not this forum purpose. 

We are here to support GuangRe, aren't we? 

If they get married in the future and keep each own faith or religion, just let them be laaah... it is not our business

Let us pray for their best! If they can't marry then its their fate. Just as they mentioned in their interview. Just hope for the best. OK FOLKS??!!!

LOVE YOU ALL:heart::kiss_wink:

Agree to that i am a muslim too for me religion is not a big deal as long as youve follow the rule...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Don't know Chinese also. My google translate app is working hard these days.

Someone asked if gwg is married and this person commented that a colleague told her gwg and rb bought a house in Beijing and they have been seen in the community being discreet, but still recognizable. Something like that I think. 

Thank you:kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Oh my! Butterfly in my stomach! That gaze that never change.. :wub:

So it turned out V gave R the engagement ring twice on screen already (V love and elod) !!! Lol ...and he said in the car that for the two people to stay together, they have to go through ups and downs together....isnt it just like them in reality? :wub: .....SO, when is the gx ah?! Not 2020?! You two are taking ur sweet time ah :lol::P

@Arel Lee i was waiting...thank you! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, NVKN said:

So it turned out V gave R the engagement ring twice on screen already (V love and elod) !!! Lol ...and he said in the car that for the two people to stay together, they have to go through ups and downs together....isnt it just like them in reality? :wub: .....SO, when is the gx ah?! Not 2020?! You two are taking ur sweet time ah :lol::P

Yessss!

There's so many resemblance from ELoD in this scene!

But at ELoD, Di Jun just give the ring, but at V Love, he actually put it on her finger! :naughty:

When Amber said, I admire you. It's soooo Xiao Bai!

I've watched it many times.. but each time I watch the kissing scene, I got butterfly in my stomach!

That's definitely not 'just acting'!

That kiss is really passionate! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Let's stare at V arms and fingers... Aaaah... butterflies everywhere...:tounge_wink:

30 minutes ago, NVKN said:

@Arel Lee i was waiting...thank you! :kiss_wink:

Let's wait and see together on our ship here:D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 4/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, LoquatsLove said:

Yessss!

There's so many resemblance from ELoD in this scene!

But at ELoD, Di Jun just give the ring, but at V Love, he actually put it on her finger! :naughty:

When Amber said, I admire you. It's soooo Xiao Bai!

I've watched it many times.. but each time I watch the kissing scene, I got butterfly in my stomach!

That's definitely not 'just acting'!

That kiss is really passionate! :kiss_wink:

Did you also know that kiss was their first kiss on screen in their career? :w00t: and i have always wondered if they got hooked after that filming or they had already felt for each other just before that :joy: 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, They Sick said:

Reba studio made a statement, and it seems GWG is online. I don't know the correlation or what that even means, but the weibo is full with post GWG supporting Reba?

:tears: I'm sad i can't understand mandarin and i can't the understand the ruckus. 

Where did you read it? Can you drop the link please

36 minutes ago, annaR said:

Where did you read it? Can you drop the link please

It was all over weibo guangre cp. Apparently vengo went online a couple of times today but didn't post anything. Probably just to check the news about the case. He seems to follow the news closely. 

• Like 2

So, after checking out the ruckus on R super topic and seeing few "cry" words here and there (not sure fans themselves cried or they said reba cried), why do i have an image of V in the car or on the bullet train to see her right now? :sweatingbullets: is it just me being delulu about them? Hahaha...i would not be surprised to see leaked photos of V knocking on her van tomorrow or soon...hopefully V is bringing some food to cheer her up :phew:

On a serious note, I know both V and R are strong people, but man, the downside for being famous just never ends, does it?!

• Like 4

Okay so upon lurking in the CP page of Mm and Gg one of the fans posted a statement from Jaywalk.  I am not sure if it is really from Jaywalk since the English trans. Is so bad and broken. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4495884240937013

One of the fans also became a detective again and posted not sure if its GG's assistant they are following and in the high speed train. And Yes GG went online for a couple of times tonight. So far, the CP page rank list is at 29 this morning and after checking it went up to 25. This is a serious matter I guess because I can feel the vibe from the posts that MM is being cyber bullied by YZ fans. I hope both YZ and MM fans will just do a face-off and and they fight infront of each other than pitting YZ and MM to fight.

What the fans are doing are very kid like fight. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, NVKN said:

So, after checking out the ruckus on R super topic and seeing few "cry" words here and there (not sure fans themselves cried or they said reba cried), why do i have an image of V in the car or on the bullet train to see her right now? :sweatingbullets: is it just me being delulu about them? Hahaha...i would not be surprised to see leaked photos of V knocking on her van tomorrow or soon...hopefully V is bringing some food to cheer her up :phew:

On a serious note, I know both V and R are strong people, but man, the downside for being famous just never ends, does it?!

I agree with you. Both are very mature and sensible people. I guess the price for being famous can be overwhelming at times.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Okay so upon lurking in the CP page of Mm and Gg one of the fans posted a statement from Jaywalk.  I am not sure if it is really from Jaywalk since the English trans. Is so bad and broken. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4495884240937013

One of the fans also became a detective again and posted not sure if its GG's assistant they are following and in the high speed train. And Yes GG went online for a couple of times tonight. So far, the CP page rank list is at 29 this morning and after checking it went up to 25. This is a serious matter I guess because I can feel the vibe from the post that MM is being cyber bullied by YZ fans. I hope fans will just do a face and and they fight infront of each other than pitting YZ and MM to fight.

Seems like Vengo is very concerned about reba right now

• Like 5
  • Love 1