[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/29/2017 at 4:22 AM, TeBe said:

It looks like PBY can't take her hand off him ! :wub: even though I do not feel he likes skinship that much. Lol ,this boy is hard to get. Bo-Young will be  crazy about him , soon, very soon .

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/28/watch-park-hyung-sik-park-bo-young-get-tuckered-filming-fight-scene/?li_source=LI&li_medium=article-recommended-articles

I thought the feeling is mutual as PHS also can't seem to take his hand off her!

42bbf9.png

20170331_142839_5133.jpg

@Mings30 I have never seen two actors act their love story in a so realistic way like these two. The chemistry between them is off charts. the kiss on her forhead and how he tells her about her making his heart fluttering with her smile and when the look at each others eyes I only see openly loving and  sweet couple.BTS they are also taking good care of each other and very playful.  I once heard Gong Yoo talk about how he can't help but devolope romantic feelings to female co-stars but those feelings never reached the level to be a love story . It is rather an attraction. as @libra22 they can't  take their hand off each other. So our OTP has already hit the stage of mutual attraction. However turing a little attraction to a real love is the big deal. I hope that both of them will give it a shot and see how far they can go.  I have this fantasy about them to go strong like Ji Sung and Lee Bo-Young. They are incredibly talented and hard-working young actors. I have that image in my head that both could push each other forwards to achieve more and be even more successful. But on the other hand reality hits me and I can be doubting that the timing for this couple is not quite right. PHS is new rising star and BY is already well established actress. For her dating won't be a big of an issue but for him it might be not the right time to look for a relationship. He need to be really fearless, bold and confident to go on public with his relationship. (if that ever happpens now) .. Coz as we all know , taken men have hard time to be casted in kDramas , unless they are already big stars that have proven their names. Of course I don't know  what kind of person the real PHS and the real PBY are .If they do really see in each other a potential partner. But the buring chemistry made me go crazy about them.  Anyways let's keep finger crossed and pray for this ship to sail. Even if they won't date right after the drama ends, I will keep shipping them even years later. Hope dies last :D

@bohoxstitch, @msste94, @xscalsve , @jenjendg, @SueEllen Bronson-Jonsson, @demsshi, @skylar @mai5116,

Welcome to this thread chingus and let's share more thoughts and more love to our lovely couple .. I am sorry that do not share much.. I work full time and in alternating shifts. So I try to keep up with this thread as much as I can.

If I forgot to welcome anyone else please forgive me and feel free to share whatever you want about these two .. you are most welcome. :blush:

HS doesn't need to worry about his chemistry with BY....we fans can see that their chemistry in SWDBS  is explosive !!! Thought if u like someone, u tend to mirror the other oerson's action, like what HS did in the drinking  water scene during the press con.

I have been debating on whether to post here lol I think the shipping business can be complicated and I feel bad projecting anything on to real people who have real lives outside the characters they play but I cannot help but just appreciate and admire these two actors who have touched my heart so much with their portrayal of AMH and DBS on SWDBS. Their chemistry is a rarity. I have "shipped" couples before but nothing ever came to fruition and that's totally fine, they are all happy as individuals and in their respective relationships. I think the entertainment industry is so layered and complex that often times I feel bad. Actors and idols do not have the same dating freedom as entertainers in the US, for example. OK, I digress. Back to our couple.

I have never seen PHS in anything so I cannot really make any comparisons with regards to the way he behaves with PBY and with his past co-stars but for me, I definitely think there is genuine admiration and adoration on his part. He is very expressive with her. The way he looks at her in the BTS is the same way that AMH looks at DBS. I've read some comments on youtube about how he brushes her hands off when she touches him after hurting him (the cheek squeezing and the kicking of the ear) but to me this is just his masculine side showing that he's not in pain and for her not to worry. I don't think it's him rejecting her in any way. 

Some scenes that stand out to me in terms of their chemistry and the real them:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7DjkzX34ZY - in this BTS video, from 1:47 - 1:58, PHS stares at the camera at the beginning of the clip. He is very aware they are being filmed yet he still got really close to her face and they had their little moment before they stand up and go back to the scene. He holds her arm along the way and I think it's so sweet. And then finally from 2:30 - 2:44, she's getting her hair touched up but he's still around close to her and talking to her. At 2:40, as he's sitting with her, you see her get up and places her hand on his arm. It's just these little nuances that couples do in real life that they do as a non-couple that makes it so cute, at least to me. 

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmkwluLNa0 - we have all seen this one - at 0:37 - how forward of PHS to do this? Like this gesture is so brave on his part to do to a senior actress. You can tell that PBY is taken aback by it because she whimpers "omo" or something like that. That also goes back to the fact that they are so comfortable with each other and are open with their affections. The way he hangs over her is very intimate. Not something you really do with someone you met a couple of months ago but again, she didn't flinch or anything, she just whimpers slightly and then she measures his face with her hand. At 2:18, he whispers something to her and you can tell that she smiled before he cuddled up to her. They are just so cute in their interactions. Again, they're co workers/friends but I cannot help but wonder if feelings of attraction are brewing from the BTS. 

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLvwlfSOiiY - at 0:16, her brushing his temples is such an intimate gesture to me. His hair is not even blocking his face there? I don't know - the gesture itself is sweet to me, perhaps he did have a stray hair and we as viewers cannot see it but still, very sweet and intimate. 

4. http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10010452/pm10041475/vo10142973/view - and finally, this one. First, something cute - at 2:22, you can see her on the sidelines watching him do his lines but she's like fangirling like the rest of us lol. And finally, this is the scene that touches my heart the most. At 2:56, she cries. You see the stream of tears fall down her face. She is so immersed in the scene that she was touched by what he was saying but look at his reaction. He is shocked that she cried but he's staring into her eyes, trying to find out the reason why. From 2:59 - 3:00, he inches closer because he is concerned and they cut the scene. 

And then there's a bunch of photos and clips that we have seen that demonstrates their closeness and chemistry. At the end of the day, I am a fan of their artistic work and their craft. They are both doing a great job to me, acting as their characters. I truly appreciate that they have brought their characters to life. They are showing us what unconditional love should be. Now, as themselves, like what @TeBe said, real life beckons and it's not always as simple as "hey let's explore this and see where it goes". They have management companies backing them. They have fans who they cannot disappoint with dating "scandals" (which is utterly ridiculous). PHS is on the verge of signing with a big company, he can't really have any controversy surrounding him. He also hasn't served in the military. Many other factors that can impede any relationship if they are even remotely interested in each other that way. What I can say is, I feel the pull between them through the screen. I see the closeness and growing attraction. I feel the friendship growing more and more as each episode passes and the BTS. Whether they decide to do anything about it, is up to them of course. And we can just enjoy them as themselves and as our AMH-DBS couple! 

Sorry for that novel of a post! Yikes! 

@blueroses thank you so much for the detailed post. I enjoyed reading it .  All what you mentioned really shows how close they are. Me , too it is my first time watching a PHS's drama. I loved PBY in Oh my Ghost and watched almost all her movies ever since then and every Running man episode she was in, too.  I adore her so much. She is such a warm and nice lady and very very talented. I was never really immersed in shipping anyone with any whom. I post once in a while in some thread and quickly back off, as I don't want to become delusional LOL! But I really thought  these two deserve a thread dedicated to them here in shippers paradise just because I love their chemistry in the drama and I wish it becomes real.

Yet as you said life as an idol/celebrity in korea is not easy and the timing might be off. But it is ok. We are here in our little side wolrd  AND we  have the right to fangirl over the interaction  of our beloved puppy-couple.  At the same time we support each one of them in their career as actors and will remain true fans to them no matter how their love-life does look like.. :wub:

6 minutes ago, TeBe said:

@blueroses thank you so much for the detailed post. I enjoyed reading it .  All what you mentioned really shows how close they are. Me , too it is my first time watching a PHS's drama. I loved PBY in Oh my Ghost and watched almost all her movies ever since then and every Running man episode she was in, too.  I adore her so much. She is such a warm and nice lady and very very talented. I was never really immersed in shipping anyone with any whom. I post once in a while in some thread and quickly back off, as I don't want to become delusional LOL! But I really thought  these two deserve a thread dedicated to them here in shippers paradise just because I love their chemistry in the drama and I wish it becomes real.

Yet as you said life as an idol/celebrity in korea is not easy and the timing might be off. But it is ok. We are here in our little side wolrd  AND we  have the right to fangirl over the interaction  of our beloved puppy-couple.  At the same time we support each one of them in their career as actors and will remain true fans to them no matter how their love-life does look like.. :wub:

Agreed to the bolded text <3

Thank you for creating the thread! lol I LOVE HER in running man too! I watched alll her episodes as well <3 

On 4/1/2017 at 10:21 AM, xscalsve said:

Yeah OMG is good @bohoxstitch

i had a hard time moving on after OMG and having meet both JJS and PBY, i followed through their work after that...

Of course i was all along rooting for JJS as my fav oppa then comes along PHS that i could hardly resist, phewwww, not even JCW can comes close too, :)

watch OMG, let me know your views after watching, PBY is great in that drama too, playing 2 different roles

Yes I will start watching OMG soon!  You're making me really excited to watch it! 

:heart:

I have been a quiet follower of Bo Young for some years since her movie "Speedy Scandal" (Scandal Makers). Apart from shipping her with SJK in movie "Werewolf Boy", I have never shipped her seriously with other co-actors. :D Recently, I decided to register to join and share my fangirl thoughts.

Observing her for some years, I realized Bo Young is a "cool" girl in sharing her relationship status. When it comes to male friends, she could talk openly, interact comfortably, however, in term of boyfriend material, she is careful. When I firstly watched SWDBS, I didn't expect to ship BY with PHS :tongue: till the making clips were released. Of course, it is not that I changed my mind totally. I am still wondering about the attitude of BY towards PHS in the making clips, as someone mentioned, the blurry line between BYxPHS and DBSxAMH. Because I am concerned about the issue which PHS mentioned in the press conference. He worried whether he could make a good chemistry with BY or not, then BY replied that she thought there would be no clear answer to this issue, it was ok to worry, then she felt responsible to support as a senior actress (compared to PHS and JS). Then she tried to be open and friendly with everyone, so that people could work with each other efficiently.

Then, when I saw several making clips of BY and PHS, I doubted a little. Several times, I see PHS checked the presence of camera when two of them were together, then he would make a move to notify her or would adjust his state, while BY didn't care much. Just my feeling, that PHS seems to be attracted/ have a crush on BY. However, BY seems to receive his behavior naturally as if she would like to make him immersed in the acting and developing the connection smoothly between two characters DBSxAMH. 

9 hours ago, blueroses said:

4. http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10010452/pm10041475/vo10142973/view - and finally, this one. First, something cute - at 2:22, you can see her on the sidelines watching him do his lines but she's like fangirling like the rest of us lol. And finally, this is the scene that touches my heart the most. At 2:56, she cries. You see the stream of tears fall down her face. She is so immersed in the scene that she was touched by what he was saying but look at his reaction. He is shocked that she cried but he's staring into her eyes, trying to find out the reason why. From 2:59 - 3:00, he inches closer because he is concerned and they cut the scene. 

@bluerosesI like your sharp observation in bts. For the clip, he he brushes her hands off when she touches him after hurting him. I agree that it shows his masculine side of not making his favourite person to worry. Meanwhile, if the person who he is interested gets any issue, he will express his care. Indeed, PHS looked shocked/concerned when BY shed her tears suddenly (which is not in the script). PHS approached closer to check her condition, showing that he worried about her and would like to know more about her.

Lol this BTS clip accentuates and intensifizes to blurriness in the the relationship of our OTP . Now they are so close to the point that HS calls his sunbae-nim "Pabo-ya" and doing a little dance while holding her neck and trying to do their rehearsals for the kissing scene.  :D

And can we take a moment and admire how suddenly gentle was HS after the kiss?? The way he paused his hands of BY shoulders then reaching for her arms while heading back shows so much affection imo. I don't know if I am delulu but I found he was still immersed in the momenet that AMH had his first kiss with DBS!  Both were really happy after their Kiss scene and touched each others arms so many times as if they are not ready yet to let go and move on from that romantic scene!:wub:

Hyungsik keeps reminding me of Ji Sung.(my all time favorite actor up till now) I was thinking about the fact that he fell in love with his wife on set, dated her for 5 years, then married her. Maybe the same will happen for these two!!!! It's possibe isn't it? Just my shipper heart wishing.... How could these two not realize how perfect they are for each other???? 

Where are y'all #ParkParkCouple shippers?! 

When I woke up to YT notifications that JTBC uploaded 2 new BTS and saw the kiss by the beach and all sorts of heart-fluttering interactions between these two, I thought this thread will be on fire. But anyway, I'm seeing more and more shippers on Twitter, IG and in the YT comments. :D

Spoiler

Archived