[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

On 4/5/2017 at 10:28 AM, calbeeland said:

For HS's BTS kissing scenes in his previous works, I just checked Hwarang & High Society. We almost watched many times (:tongue:) BTS kissing scene between HS and BY, so I will not analyze in details coz you guys have sharp eyes on this. Briefly in my mind emerged a weird question. Is it possible for HS to take advantage of BTS kissing scene in SWDBS to feel close with BY, from bickering, teasing, staring, touching her hair, arm naturally and comfortably as if they are a (real) couple on reel? *Just kidding* Both HS and BY are professional in their work. Ok, then I just shared my thoughts abt HS's previous BTS.

Got a question for you.. I'm just curious to know since you've carefully watched PHS's kissing scenes with his previous co-stars, was he kissing them the way he's kissing PBY? In SWDBS, he cups her face gently with both hands and kisses her tenderly --

20170407_160258_6368.jpg

Were the others as lovely as that kiss? Thanks, chingu! :)

Here's hoping to more beautiful kisses (and might I add, more passionate?)

in the last 3 episodes of SWDBS! :wink:

Oh and, sorry for cutting your post @calbeeland!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI GUYS!

Did you see the gifs shared in the main thread of PHS? Seriously, how can PBY look at him in REAL LIFE and not be like :wub: ??? I am looking at him through my computer and I am spazzing to death. She (and he) are very lucky to be in each other's company. 

Hopefully, tomorrow we will get more scenes of our sweet OTP <3 I think someone mentioned this but that couch is mighty small and they look might close and cushy together! 

15 hours ago, blueroses said:

The eye contact at 0:23 and other times too. More BTS, please! This one was pretty hilarious though lol 

Seriously, these two are not helping my "delusions" lol 

I totally agree. And the Romeo scene when he runs to give her the heat pack and the look on his face when the director said "cut" and he looked like he didn't want to cut!!

I swear, if PHS doesn't have feelings for BY, I think he's really rude for looking at her the way he does in BTS, cause he's making all of our hearts flutter and our hopes are soaring high, at least to know if his feelings are real. If he doesn't like her, he needs to quit looking at her that way!!! :wub: Anyway, those are my thoughts for the moment. :)

So curiosity killed the cat and I went ahead and searched some of PHS BTS with his other leading ladies. Disclaimer, I only watched 3 clips lol not significant to imply anything but I do see a difference between him and PBY and his other past co stars. I think PHS always displays a very high level of professionalism in everything he does but he has the BEST CHEMISTRY with PBY out of all the actresses he has worked with and thats just not our shipper hearts thinking it. 95% of the SWDBS' fan base think so too. I think because they have such similar cheerful personalities that they just hit it off so well. In addition, I really truly believe that there is a mutual attraction there between the two of them. He is always seen doing any one of the following: fixing her hair and or make up, holding her wrist/arms, staring deeply into her eyes as if she was the best thing that has ever happened to him, taking care of her when it is cold, cuddling next to her even if it is a joke. He initiates a lot of physical contact with her and I think it really is because he is attracted to her either as AMH or as himself or both. I really like the way PBY looks at him too and she also cares about him. When a scene calls for her to hurt him, she always goes close to him and asks if hes ok. And you will notice, she never flinches when he is close by. She also looks at him with googly eyes. And my favorite thing about them, they bicker like a real couple. I see something there between them but is it just the high of playing their characters or is it them? It is so hard to tell because I cannot tell the difference anymore. It could be both. They are very comfortable with one another and I think right now, they are happy to be working on this project. I am looking forward to more BTS between them. 

I think with time, we will see if anything comes to fruition. From past interviews, he said he is very innocent when it comes to love but I don't know how true that is. I think he has a pretty good idea of how to treat a lady. PBY is every man's dream. Beautiful, sweet, and so much cuteness in that little body. I hope that if they feel for each other, what I think they feel, that they try. But of course, there is always the possibility that nothing will happen, which of course is okay too. I will still support them, regardless but I REALLY hope they get together lol 

For some reason, they remind me so much of AJH and GHS. AJH was always so caring towards GHS in the BTS. She was also very cute and he couldn't concentrate either when they had a scene. He also was very affectionate with her. I think towards the end of Blood, they were already seeing each other or had those type of feelings for each other and they went for it. I hope the same happens here. They can totally be the next Ahngoo or Ji Sung and Bo Young :)

I am going to call this first but I want BTS of the couch cuddling scene! Lol 

@duzylou annyeong. Well... Noticed that too. I even posted about that intense stare on my IG. I personally believe there's something.

But I also believe it's still in the early stages. Let's hope they're both will get another projects together. And after this they will become close friends that they can keep in touch without any hesitation. That's what I hope for now.

My Korean chingu said, it's hard for a man (not only actors) to date before they're finished military service. Mostly the dating couple will break up before the man going to military. Because when you're in military service, you're not allowed to use handphone, nor updating SNS. The most private communication can do only by POST mail.  And it's for 2 years. EXCEPT both couple deeply in love and promised to get married in the future, or the couple has engaged, or both families already met up and agree for a wedding after enlistment, or the girl is already pregie so he has to take responsibility after military.

I can't deny there's electrifying attraction between these two (one cannot do the intimacy without agreement from the other party, rite?) On and off screen. So I will just hope they will be in a VERY good term after the drama ended. Keeping each other phone numbers. And when they have the same friends circle that will be A LOT of help. Why? Because in Korea, single Men and Women only can meet up with their circle friends. When you're not dating yet, it's hard only become friends between two of them only. It's the culture. The drama has shown us many things about that. 

I ship them too. But also hoping they will take their steps little by little ( just like MinHyuk  and BingSoon), and carefully so their relationship won't be break by rumors, gossip, or critics. Being a celebrity in Korea is hard. 

Also, they are going to Bali where it is beautiful and romantic, even though the rest of the cast will be there lol but Singapore, it will just be the two of them! Well, and their staff but I think they can sneak off and get to know each other more, no?! Lol

1 hour ago, duzylou said:

I swear, if PHS doesn't have feelings for BY, I think he's really rude for looking at her the way he does in BTS, cause he's making all of our hearts flutter and our hopes are soaring high, at least to know if his feelings are real. If he doesn't like her, he needs to quit looking at her that way!!! :wub: Anyway, those are my thoughts for the moment. :)

I couldn't agree more. From interviews I've read in the past he has been pretty quick to deny any relationship with his other onscreen partners. So has BY. But mums the word here. Of course I haven't heard them asked directly I don't think. 

In an interview about LJY, HS says they would never date because they are too good of friends:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/would-high-societys-hyungsik-and-lim-ji-yeon-date-in-real-life

When asked about NJH he says he hasn't met the right girl yet:

https://www.soompi.com/2014/08/27/zeas-park-hyung-sik-and-actress-nam-ji-hyun-talk-dating-experiences-in-high-cut-interview/

And in one article back in I think 2014 which I can't find now, someone prophetically asks him if he would date someone 2 years his senior (ha!!) and he says yes. 

Am I just a tad obsessed wanting to ship them?! They are just sooooo cute together. 

They ARE so cute together, @hennybird! I think they are getting close to my number 1 for best chemistry ever. And it's more amazing that off screen their chemistry is even better! ♡ 

I hope that we get a wedding and babies in the drama. We deserve it, frankly lol 

Thank you, for sharing those articles! 

@Earth2KatyD Yup. I watched his three kiss scenes :"> The "lovely" tag will be cast on his kiss with BY. For his kiss with GAR or LJY, it didn't show the vibe of loveliness. I am not sure it could be considered as a good progress in his kissing skill or not :D When from High Society to Hwarang, then to SWDBS, in the kissing scene, HS showed a gentle kiss but it also throbbed many fans' hearts. And no need to sorry for cutting my post, I am glad that you check my post :tongue:

@Visually-wandering Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I agree about the influence of the military service on dating. Suddenly, I recalled a couple, who dated right after their drama finished, but later broke up when the guy enlisted. You girls may know them, YIN and JHW from a cable drama. The actor JHW confessed publicly to the actress YIN. At that time, I followed the drama (didn't ship them ^^) but still felt happy that they became an official couple. Even, I felt the actor was so brave enough to confess to the actress publicly. However, the enlistment of nearly 2 years was not easy for a couple to sustain their relationship. We may read several news that some celebrity couples broke up due to their busy schedule. I really hope that HS and BY may keep a good relationship after the drama SWBDS ends.

@hennybird For BY, I could share a little bit fangirl thoughts as a follower of BY. Up to now, apart from HS, there used to be some news about her close relationship with SJK. When it comes to dating rumor with SJK, BY has just confirmed that they are close friends, which makes me confused for a period of time ^^. Besides, in a recent interview late 2015, she used to shared that it is not that she has not loved, but has not felt the real feeling of love, the feeling of being moved/touched by someone. She said that maybe she has not experienced a real love. From my understanding, it could mean that she has dated/loved someone. She may have dated/loved someone but their relationship has not reached the fruitful result as expected. When asked about her ideal type, BY stated, "The best person is someone with whom I could communicate well.  I've never fallen for somebody at first sight." Therefore, it may take time to pursue BY, kkk.

@calbeeland yes, I remembered very well about YIN and JHW. So, what I mean in my post before, I ship them that I want them to be a VERY VERY VERY good friends. They can continue to contact each other and meet each other, call each other, but don't have to be obviously dating. Geeez, how I wish korean fans not as scary as we know... For them, their celebrities personal live aren't personal. It's like they have the right to blessed a relationship. Too much intervention. I'm sorry if my post bring darkness. Just become sentimental because one of my ship (not this one) has sunk. Haha

Now I wish we will have another kiss tonight. The snuggling-on-the-couch-kiss ^3^

@Visually-wandering For the couple YIN-JHW, I felt their breaking-up news was such a pity. They indeed looked so good together. But the challenge of time is hard.

Totally agree with you *thumb up*, their keeping contact after the drama is a really good sign and base for further development ^^ If HS had finished his military service, it would not matter. However, he is now progressing in his acting career with a promising road ahead. Moreover, he hasn't enlisted :< So if both of them decide to date right after the drama, I will still respect their choice. But I guess they may not officially announce it, instead keep their relationship well as friends, very very very good friends as you point^_^. Who knows, in 3-5 years, we may receive a marriage news from them. Hahaha. 

Additionally, I am curious to see more reactions from HS towards BY when they attend some events togetherB). Coz at the drama set, he could comfortably "take advantage of" filming opportunities to steal glances, stare at BY, care her gently. His actions could be covered or explained due to his character AMH. In another context, how will he do? :D

56 minutes ago, calbeeland said:

But I guess they may not officially announce it, instead keep their relationship well as friends, very very very good friends as you point^_^. Who knows, in 3-5 years, we may receive a marriage news from them. Hahaha. 

Additionally, I am curious to see more reactions from HS towards BY when they attend some events togetherB). Coz at the drama set, he could comfortably "take advantage of" filming opportunities to steal glances, stare at BY, care her gently. His actions could be covered or explained due to his character AMH. In another context, how will he do? 

Couldn't agree more :D That's what I mean. Just be Veeeeeeeery very very good friends and after military service we can have dating news and later marriage.  Ahn-Goo couple is one of my ship. Ship them and even make some fanarts about them. When they're announced dating and then marriage and then have a variety show about their marriage life.... How can I not shipping these 2 puppies? I can sense that sparks between them somehow but I can't explain it with words. 

@hennybirdI love that prophesied question to PHS about him dating someone 2 years older than him! @Visually-wandering, @calbeeland I love reading what you have to say, I have to agree that it'll be best for them to remain very, very good friends for now and then marry later, but if they're REALLY in love, they could always marry, right? :wub: PHS said that once he finds the girl he loves, he doesn't believe in putting off marriage, he'll want to make her his so he won't lose her and PBY is a very loved girl!!!

Anyone feeling frustrated that they didn't kiss (again) in this episode? Because I do. 

The peck was good and super cute but Such a waste of their talent in kissing. haha just how this drama turns me into a bad person who is too eager for their kissing scene

My delusional mind thinks that perhaps they do this on purpose to cover up something (:wub:)? 

Anyway, next week is the last eps already, now I think I'm already starting to get withdrawal syndrome. May they get more projects together, I want to see mimmin and bongbong in a cf! 

@Mings30, I am as frustrated as you are BUT I really do think we are going to get some sort of passionate scene in the next two episodes. That hug on the couch is eveeerrryttthing! She fits so perfectly in his arms. I bet it feels amaaazing to be in his arms lol 

Now that we have seen the episode, the BTS fan pic of him pulling her jacket closer for the chocolate scene was totally off screen. He is so sweet to her. 

I am going to miss them but we have the rest of April to see them. 

2 hours ago, Mings30 said:

Anyone feeling frustrated that they didn't kiss (again) in this episode? Because I do. 

The peck was good and super cute but Such a waste of their talent in kissing. haha just how this drama turns me into a bad person who is too eager for their kissing scene

My delusional mind thinks that perhaps they do this on purpose to cover up something (:wub:)? 

Anyway, next week is the last eps already, now I think I'm already starting to get withdrawal syndrome. May they get more projects together, I want to see mimmin and bongbong in a cf! 

I completely agree. Withdrawal symptoms and wishing for a kiss. We may also have to wait years for confirmation of their ship status. :( Sigh...

I really hope that the writers don't don't disappoint us next week. We need a few good kisses to end this series. And maybe a sequel?! That's the only reason I would hold out for no wedding and kids scene. It would be fun if they would team up and do a superhero sequel and have a few adventures and see their wacky families together. I feel there is still a lot of unfinished business in their plotlines and they need more time together. Maybe a few variety shows as well. And commercials...and magazine photo shoots...:wub:

I've written this in SWDBS forum, so I just copy and paste it here in case if you guys have yet to read it.

just my observation from the peck scene 

Spoiler

Rewatching the peck scene (ok the peck scene might be on the script) but could it be that AMH's comment on how soft the "chocolate" is and if he can get one more is an adlib?:tongue:

that is reallly cute though! Just look at how pby reacted (flustered maybe?) when he said that, she repeated the 'you did it purposely, right?' twice :wub:

@Mings30 Yup, I want to see the BTS/making clip of this peck scene. Is it scripted or any improvisation from HS? :D As I recalled somewhere BY replied that in the acting scene, HS tends to add something unexpected into their scenes.

@hennybird I look forward to a passionate kiss between two. Or at least, during the next week, hope JTBC will release more BTS clips such as forehead kiss for us to detect the hints B) HS has signed with a new agency, I guess (based on the news he is going to film a CF with Yoo Ah In). So, he will be busy with his new schedule. Maybe BY and HS may keep contact, then later confirm when there's a chance =]] Like you girls have pointed in his previous interview (from High Society), "I want to meet my true love when I'm on vacation. It would be great. I wouldn't want to come back home". Let us see what will happen in Bali and Singapore ^_^

Archived