[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

1 hour ago, duzylou said:

Hyungsik keeps reminding me of Ji Sung.(my all time favorite actor up till now) I was thinking about the fact that he fell in love with his wife on set, dated her for 5 years, then married her. Maybe the same will happen for these two!!!! It's possibe isn't it? Just my shipper heart wishing.... How could these two not realize how perfect they are for each other???? 

Not to mention that Ji Sung's wife is (Lee) Bo Young. :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, skylar said:

Not to mention that Ji Sung's wife is (Lee) Bo Young. :)

Oh, I didn't catch that!!! I love it!!! There are the similarities between them and AJH and KHS too...the fact that she is older than him. :) I hope if they do end up(or are)falling in love, we don't need to wait too long to hear about it. PHS says that once he really loves someone, he doesn't think it's wrong to let the public know.

Hello friends!

I think by now we have all killed our replay button for the latest BTS.

Here is my favorite part:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHT_4FMCQhA

** From 0:25 - 0:40 - she says that she will protect him from the making film and we all know she's so tiny that she cannot cover him fully lol but he plays along and my most favorite part is when she jumps and she's still shorter than him and he just laughs out loud. His laugh is so genuine and cute. He also grabs hold of her wrist/arm after. They just gravitate towards one another, it's so cute.

I'm glad we have this thread to discuss things regarding our OTP. Everyone here is very respectful of each other's thoughts. Someone mentioned that she was "selfish" for wanting them to take the step closer in real life but I don't think it's selfish at all! I think for us, as viewers, we see them as themselves in the BTS and as their characters. We see something special there regardless if they are PHS-PBY and AMH-DBS and I think we just all want them to be happy =) 

Hi, new here, and let me tell you that I m dead happy seeing this thread. Honestly I really don't know what to say because this ship is everything Iam asking for, I want them to be true, that someday I will see Na Pd making a show only for them (remember Go Hye sun and Ahn Jae Hyun), seeing how crazy they will be. Still, on the other hand, the show will end, and my heart cant bear seeing HS and BY working with other actors. Sorry for being a party popper.

I am sad.

@Mings30 I have watched the BTS of kissing scene. The chemistry is so good :tongue: The way they interacted with each other (bicker, tease...) is so natural. Both of them were affected by the kissing scene so much that they finished and left together, forgetting to put on their shoes :D It was a staff to take and remind them. Hahaha. For the moment, the staff/director asked about the re-take, I see PHS seemed to be eager & look forward. But he paused, then showed his respect to BY when turning his face towards BY, looking for her reaction first, before he expressed his answer. Poor the young man (HS) when BY said, No No No. B) 

From the psychological viewpoint, HS shows his interest in BY so clearly, in addition to be a gentleman. Sorry if any fan of HS finds my explanation annoying ^^

(1) Touch hair: A guy touches a girl's hair many times, showing a sign of affection. Indeed, it's polite to help a girl fix her hair. However, it is noted that there is a stylist at the drama set, to take charge of caring styles and fixing make-up, hair... for actors & actress. In the BTS kissing scene, even bickering with BY and teasing her drawing with "Babo-ya", HS still paid his attention to a small detail and fixed BY's hair when she finished the half-heart. Being a gentleman could be a reason for this kind of action, depending on everyone's judge :)

(2) Look at eyes: I guess we almost witness HS's stares at BY in mostly BTS clips. No need to further explain when a guy keeps his eyes on his favorite girl ^^. Just a penny for my thought. I realized that in this BTS kissing scene, the camera didn't select many angles of watching directly HS's face when HS looked at BY. In several moments, we saw HS's back facing the camera and BY's face or his side profile. For example, when discussing the height of HS in their kissing scene, BY mentioned the height difference and teased comfortably. In the meantime, HS seemed to stick his eyes on BY face B), just a slight moment to turn, then focused on her again. Is it possible that his stares are so obvious that the camera would like to take a different angle? But his stares cannot be hidden :))

(3) Touch hands/shoulder: After kissing, HS didn't remove his hands immediately. He put his hands on BY's shoulder. The sign that a man puts his hands on a girl's shoulder during an emotional moment shows his remark about this moment, making the girl feel that he's with his girl, to remember him. The effect after kissing may make some people (especially if it's their first kiss during dating) feel dreamy. The physical action afterwards could prove that they are together and share that kind of mutual feeling. Even when both HS and BY (forgetting their shoes) walked back to the team, HS tried to touch BY's arms, then wrap her arms naturally :rolleyes:. If it had not been for the shoes, HS may have kept his hands around BY's arm till the end.

Indeed, I don't oppose the shipping BY with other guys, as a BY fan, expect she would find Mr.Right to date and marry happily ^^ If they could become a couple officially after the drama ends, it could be good. If not, keeping in touch with each other, then later taking a closer step is not late (if both of them are willing).

Hey, we should head over to YT and recruit some other shippers. I can't believe how dead this thread is and I know there are a lot of shippers out there. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that both PHS and PBY are very cautious about starting relationships so not many people want to hope that something will start between them but they are so alike in so many ways...I hope they see in each other what we see in them. :)

@Mings30 I hope to contribute something to the thread with my cheesy fangirl thoughts about this puppy couple :D The dating news of LJG is so surprising to me ^^

@duzylou Yup. I got surprised by the number of fans commenting on YT. Hahaha. The thread is so quiet ^^ Yesterday night, I watched HS's BTS kissing scenes in his previous dramas (with two other actresses) and found a little difference compared to his kissing scene with BY. Kkk. But I will need to go through some BTS to see some notice behaviors of HS towards BY.

12 minutes ago, calbeeland said:

@Mings30 I hope to contribute something to the thread with my cheesy fangirl thoughts about this puppy couple :D The dating news of LJG is so surprising to me ^^

@duzylou Yup. I got surprised by the number of fans commenting on YT. Hahaha. The thread is so quiet ^^ Yesterday night, I watched HS's BTS kissing scenes in his previous dramas (with two other actresses) and found a little difference compared to his kissing scene with BY. Kkk. But I will need to go through some BTS to see some notice behaviors of HS towards BY.

Spoiler

I also saw the dating news of LJG. It was indeed surprising! It makes me sad that the news were not so positively receptive but a lot of fans felt deceived by his news because he continuously portrayed himself as single and lonely? I feel bad for the shippers (I lurk their thread and the nicest group of girls) and for him. But that's the reality - ships sink and sail every day. 

I look forward to reading your analysis haha

I wrote this in the main thread but I hope we see more progression of AMH and DBS because (1) I am interested in the romantic aspect of the story and (2) I want to see their chemistry when the scenes call for a little more intimacy than usual and how they react to it lol

@blueroses Regarding the dating news of LJK, I am indeed in favor of. I support him since Iljimae, so when his dating news is released, I feel relieved, it's fine now ^^ Recently, the show Candy has attracted some new shippers. I don't blame on the show or the PD crew or new shippers of this show. Coz emotions are often naturally generated (for some actors/actress attending this kind of show, they may try to balance professionally), while fans are interested in something and will place their belief in it

For HS's BTS kissing scenes in his previous works, I just checked Hwarang & High Society. We almost watched many times (:tongue:) BTS kissing scene between HS and BY, so I will not analyze in details coz you guys have sharp eyes on this. Briefly in my mind emerged a weird question. Is it possible for HS to take advantage of BTS kissing scene in SWDBS to feel close with BY, from bickering, teasing, staring, touching her hair, arm naturally and comfortably as if they are a (real) couple on reel? *Just kidding* Both HS and BY are professional in their work. Ok, then I just shared my thoughts abt HS's previous BTS.

(1) Hwarang (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHo1QeXIGQ) After kissing Go Ah Ra, HS removed his hands from GAR's ears but patted her shoulder a little to comfort before removing totally, I appreciated this kind of action as he showed his care towards his co-actress. After kissing, there may be awkwardness so he behaved gently to make his co-actress not feel inconvenient. Then he turned and kept his straight face to check the kissing scene in the camera right away.

(2) High Society (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TnQFHeI6Bo) I feel the actress Lim Ji Yeon seems interested in HS more. Interestingly, I found HS let LJY touch his ear - which is totally different from his action with BY. Coz several times, we witnessed in some BTS clips, HS avoided to let BY touch him directly after her accidentally kicking his ear (though he approached her touchily later kkkk - as some of you explained, he didn't want BY worry or want to show his masculine). In the case of High Society's BTS kissing scene, HS didn't show his touchy moments with LJY. When I saw most BTS clips between HS and BY, I always remind myself that there's a blurry line between BYxHS and DBSxAMH. On the other hand, in his previous clip, though his character fell in love with the female character and had a passionate kiss, HS didn't express touchy feelings, tended to keep a proper distance with the actress. After the kiss, I saw he touched LJY's hair, but I felt it would be a kind of gentle action to make her feel not shy.

In both mentioned BTS kissing scene, I didn't feel the dynamics of HS as he showed in SWDBS. In which, HS could speak informally with BY, joking, even calling "Babo-ya" but kept caring her attentively. It could be due to the difference in his characters. In Hwarang, he cast one-sided love. In High Society, the atmosphere seems more serious & a little dark, compared to the bright & romantic air between AMH & DBS.

Noticeably, before the act of kissing scene, HS also asked about the pose of a pretty kiss. This is also different from his previous BTS work. It could be explained either his care towards BY's height or his professional working attitude. In his previous kiss with Ah Ra, he also discussed a little with Ah Ra, but involved with other staffs at the drama set. Meanwhile, in SWDBS, he just discussed with BY actively as if it's the world of two ^_^

I will add a bit comparison later after arranging my thoughts, when I saw a similar situation in his previous works' BTS, but his reactions in SWDBS BTS seem fishy :D

@calbeeland - Thank you for sharing your thoughts! That was really fun to read =) 

A lot of couples news this week (LJK and Gary LeeSang) and a lot of fans' hearts were broken. It drives home the reality of unsuccessful shipping, but for this couple, I don't care anymore, I'm going to hope for it BUT still respect that they have their own lives. 

It's not just us who see the chemistry. From all the youtube videos and online comments, sooooooooooo many people feel the chemistry and sooooo many people feel that it is so difficult to tell when it's PHS-PBY and AMH-DBS. They are THAT good together. I have seen their interactions and how they gravitate towards each other and I think what they have is special. I read that PHS has an event on the 23rd but the Bali trip is on the 20th so I don't think he's partaking? Unless he's going for like a day... but then I read in the main thread that he and PBY are going to Singapore on the 30th? Not sure how valid that is...

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy the drama and THEM. I live for their BTS because they are seriously so cute with one another. And you know what? JTBC totally SHIPS them toooo based on the BTS they post. 

In my entire k-drama-fueled life, I can count with one hand how many OTPs have blown me away with their chemistry and this couple is at the top! 

@blueroses Thank you for enjoying my fun fangirl thoughts :tongue:

Regarding the shippers' hearts, I could feel the feeling of being heartbroken as I used to ship a couple in a variety show during my early fangirl time. Later, I try to enjoy every couple's moments when they are together at the same time, because maybe after the drama/shows, I may not see those sweet moments anymore ^^ 

Totally agree with you about the BTS clips released by JTBC. I think the crew/staff also want to ship this puppy couple :wub: 

For the schedule of PHS, I read somewhere in Twitter or FB that at first, his schedule would be on 20th, so it would conflict with the trip to Bali. Later, his schedule was re-arranged to 23rd so that he can join, but may leave earlier than initially planned. At least, BY & HS may have about 2 days with SWDBS team in Bali, rite ^^ Yup, according to that news, both of them will participate a promotion event between 27th-30th in Singapore (I am still waiting for a verified translation). So they would have more time together, kkk. 

Previously, I read somewhere that HS will sing an OST for the drama but now there is not further news... If he sings, I hope he could make a duet with BY when they go to Singapore. BY plays guitar and HS sings. A perfect scene =]]

Again, a penny for random thoughts to be shared =]] I checked a BTS which HS would dance for his previous drama High Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nh0BWp4hk

In this drama, he only interacted with the co-actress LJY for a short period. Based on her reaction, I guess he guided her about the rhythm in dancing as not most actors/actresses feel familiar with the dancing skills/music. Later, he detached from her and didn't keep eye contact with her, immersed in dancing.

Meanwhile, I re-watched BTS of SWDBS at the club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdtSovMteU

Starting from 1:26, HS aka AMH *hehe* stood up to check out BY aka DBS =)) While talking, he kept glancing at his right side (I think it was the stage where BY & Kyung Shim danced) He enjoyed their dancing and even commented that "She claimed to have never been to a club but that moves can't come from a newbie. This is out little secret" (I am wondering "the little secret" is between HS & BY or between HS & the camera, haha. *Note: in this case, I used the translation from Dramafever, compared to the translation in cc, it seems more understandable in the context) If he is not interested in someone, he could just sit at the table to wait for his scene. But he stood up, and wandered eagerly to see the dancing scene as if he looked forward to this scene. It had to be his interest in someone in that scene :wink:

11 hours ago, calbeeland said:

@blueroses Thank you for enjoying my fun fangirl thoughts :tongue:

Regarding the shippers' hearts, I could feel the feeling of being heartbroken as I used to ship a couple in a variety show during my early fangirl time. Later, I try to enjoy every couple's moments when they are together at the same time, because maybe after the drama/shows, I may not see those sweet moments anymore ^^ 

Totally agree with you about the BTS clips released by JTBC. I think the crew/staff also want to ship this puppy couple :wub: 

For the schedule of PHS, I read somewhere in Twitter or FB that at first, his schedule would be on 20th, so it would conflict with the trip to Bali. Later, his schedule was re-arranged to 23rd so that he can join, but may leave earlier than initially planned. At least, BY & HS may have about 2 days with SWDBS team in Bali, rite ^^ Yup, according to that news, both of them will participate a promotion event between 27th-30th in Singapore (I am still waiting for a verified translation). So they would have more time together, kkk. 

Previously, I read somewhere that HS will sing an OST for the drama but now there is not further news... If he sings, I hope he could make a duet with BY when they go to Singapore. BY plays guitar and HS sings. A perfect scene =]]

Again, a penny for random thoughts to be shared =]] I checked a BTS which HS would dance for his previous drama High Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nh0BWp4hk

In this drama, he only interacted with the co-actress LJY for a short period. Based on her reaction, I guess he guided her about the rhythm in dancing as not most actors/actresses feel familiar with the dancing skills/music. Later, he detached from her and didn't keep eye contact with her, immersed in dancing.

Meanwhile, I re-watched BTS of SWDBS at the club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdtSovMteU

Starting from 1:26, HS aka AMH *hehe* stood up to check out BY aka DBS =)) While talking, he kept glancing at his right side (I think it was the stage where BY & Kyung Shim danced) He enjoyed their dancing and even commented that "She claimed to have never been to a club but that moves can't come from a newbie. This is out little secret" (I am wondering "the little secret" is between HS & BY or between HS & the camera, haha. *Note: in this case, I used the translation from Dramafever, compared to the translation in cc, it seems more understandable in the context) If he is not interested in someone, he could just sit at the table to wait for his scene. But he stood up, and wandered eagerly to see the dancing scene as if he looked forward to this scene. It had to be his interest in someone in that scene :wink:

I LOVE your thoughts!!!! Keep them coming!!!:)

If it is true that PHS actually likes PBY, it is SO SWEET!!! They're both alike in so many ways. They've both been so cautious not to ever start dating rumors. As far as we know, neither one of them has dated. Anyway, I think it would be so sweet if he likes her because it'll be his 1st time(as far as we know) I'm hoping way too hard for this couple and I know there's quite a chance that my heart will be broken but I can't help but hope they'll end up together, they're SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!:wub:

I'm so jealous to those who happened to ship a couple in a drama and at the end their ship turned into real. That has never happened to me before, so I wish that my ship this time would come true. if it happens, I swear that would be the happiest moment in my life. i seriously can't wait to see PBY's new project, hope that she will act in more dramas. As for PHS, seeing his chemistry with PBY will make me hard to watch him with another leading lady and I probably couldn't watch it (sorry PHS's fans) but then I have no such problem with PBY. It happens that way before, when I ship gong hyo Jin x  jo in sung, I can't bear to watch any jo in sung's drama with other leading ladies as well as pby x song Joong Ki and Seo Hyun Jin x Eric (on which has sank deeply). Anyone experience the same thing like me?

I totally respect those actors who can create such chemistry and yet they didn't happened to date or have feelings for each other? How does it even possible when we the viewers fall deeply into their characters and even can feel the love is in the air? 

I wish they they would have more projects together (photo shoot, cf, drama, film, family project...), at least it will help me to survive the withdrawal effect later on. 

P/s: my favourite part in the BTS is when they were discussing and practicing on how to make a beautiful kiss scene with phs all smiley trying to get his face closed to pby

40 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

I'm so jealous to those who happened to ship a couple in a drama and at the end their ship turned into real. That has never happened to me before, so I wish that my ship this time would come true. if it happens, I swear that would be the happiest moment in my life. i seriously can't wait to see PBY's new project, hope that she will act in more dramas. As for PHS, seeing his chemistry with PBY will make me hard to watch him with another leading lady and I probably couldn't watch it (sorry PHS's fans) but then I have no such problem with PBY. It happens that way before, when I ship gong hyo Jin and jo in sung, I can't bear to watch any jo in sung's drama with other leading ladies as well as Seo Hyun Jin with Eric (on which has sank deeply). Anyone experience the same thing like me?

I totally respect those actors who can create such chemistry and yet they didn't happened to date or have feelings for each other? How does it even possible when we the viewers fall deeply into their characters and even can feel the love is in the air? 

I wish they they would have more projects together (photo shoot, cf, drama, film, family project...), at least it will help me to survive the withdrawal effect later on. 

P/s: my favourite part in the BTS is when they were discussing and practicing on how to make a beautiful kiss scene with phs all smiley trying to get his face closed to pby

I so agree with you!! I also would watch PBY again, but it would be really hard to see PHS look at another girl with that stare!! 

Are there any HS fans out there that know if HS is just naturally flirty with all girls? Because of not, then I would say these two are already secretly dating. 

I hope our hearts aren't broken. These two seem like the perfect couple. It was really during their press conference when they drank water at the same time that I could see that there was something there. The looks they gave each other were very telling. They have an understanding of sorts and act like two people who have just started dating and are totally googly-eyed over each other. HS is all shy and giddy when she looks at him and she is very coy when looking at him.

They also mention that HS ad-Libs a lot, and I think that the forehead scene is partially ad-libbed when he pets her hair. I think that's genuinely how both he and AMD feel about her. She is just so cute--and not in an annoying or artificial way.

From interviews I've read, with other actresses HS has been clear that his "character" really likes them and he has to make a clear distinction between that character and himself. However, h commented that he was very flattered when people have told him he is like his AMD character in SWDBS. Hmmmmm...

It's also interesting that neither of them are confirming or denying rumors. I hope that continues--at least the not denying part!! Instead there is some deflection about the chemistry between HS and Jisoo in a joking way or utter silence and some of their fans claiming they are just great friends. 

I think they are highly compatible with each other, and I do hope they can find their way to being together in RL. I could watch all kinds of movies and shows or a reality show with the two of them. They are both so cute and seem to bring out the best in each other.

29 minutes ago, hennybird said:

I so agree with you!! I also would watch PBY again, but it would be really hard to see PHS look at another girl with that stare!! 

Are there any HS fans out there that know if HS is just naturally flirty with all girls? Because of not, then I would say these two are already secretly dating. 

I hope our hearts aren't broken. These two seem like the perfect couple. It was really during their press conference when they drank water at the same time that I could see that there was something there. The looks they gave each other were very telling. They have an understanding of sorts and act like two people who have just started dating and are totally googly-eyed over each other. HS is all shy and giddy when she looks at him and she is very coy when looking at him.

They also mention that HS ad-Libs a lot, and I think that the forehead scene is partially ad-libbed when he pets her hair. I think that's genuinely how both he and AMD feel about her. She is just so cute--and not in an annoying or artificial way.

From interviews I've read, with other actresses HS has been clear that his "character" really likes them and he has to make a clear distinction between that character and himself. However, h commented that he was very flattered when people have told him he is like his AMD character in SWDBS. Hmmmmm...

It's also interesting that neither of them are confirming or denying rumors. I hope that continues--at least the not denying part!! Instead there is some deflection about the chemistry between HS and Jisoo in a joking way or utter silence and some of their fans claiming they are just great friends. 

I think they are highly compatible with each other, and I do hope they can find their way to being together in RL. I could watch all kinds of movies and shows or a reality show with the two of them. They are both so cute and seem to bring out the best in each other.

Really? May I know where did you read that?

yea, I wish that they won't deny anything or even if it is really a rumour, I hope that they will just keep silent about that, at least for some time until I can get over them, or at least until I find an new ship with better chemistry that they are (on which I'm not sure if it would happen). I rarely get too obsessed with a drama before and this is the first time I spend myself actively in forum (SWDBS and this thread). They looks so comfortable with each other, isn't that is what we're looking for from our partner?

I'm not sure either if he is naturally flirty but I can say he really looks playful. I've watched a short clip of him in high society but I don't know why I feel a little bit jealous not because I like him, but it is more to my jealousy for Bong Soon. It might take sometimes for me to cure my obsession, so at least for that length of time, I wish that they will either release a dating news or at least not deny any of the rumours.

To fall deeply into fictional characters is really torturing...

AWW, you guys! I love that you're all so honest about your feelings about this couple and are so level-headed.

It's OK - we all know shipping kind of sucks lol but it's fun! And we have the power to make it fun. We are definitely not doing any harm by wishing the best for them, even if it's just a projection of our hopes. There are definitely some fans out there who take it to that next level but I think we're a good group here <3

I think both PHS and PBY are naturally affectionate people and they are close to everyone they work with. They seem like they're cheerful people to be around with too, fun even! But for me, I think it's in the moments in the BTS where they gravitate towards one another that makes me go AWWWWWWWWWWWW. I mean they're always around each other and he's so sweet to her.

2 hours ago, Mings30 said:

I know right! So with this, I have some thoughts. Often times, actors have the acting craft down. They can basically turn their emotions on and off which is pretty amazing - kudos to those actors and actresses. Some times, I do think that they do feel the chemistry but they choose to not do anything about it for a variety of reasons (residual feelings of their characters that will fade with time, popularity, agencies, fear of scandals, etc... so many reasons). And lastly, couples do get together after a completion of a drama because they fell in love on set - this has happened a decent amount of times as we all know, so it does happen! 

For me, I would be interested to see how they interact with their new partners in their new projects. I think it would be telling to some extent. 

I don't know, I see something there. I see something reminiscent of AJH and GHS but that's just my opinion! Let's spaaaazzz about their chemistry and then look forward to all the time they're spending together this month! lol Time will tell but let's enjoy this ship! 

With regards to the rumors, I think they haven't said anything because there's no traction just yet... if a rumor lands on allkpop or something, for sure they will address it later. For now, I think they're not saying anything also to keep the momentum of the drama going. But with them, I think they'll be able to fly under the radar, just like AJH and GHS.

57 minutes ago, blueroses said:

I know right! So with this, I have some thoughts. Often times, actors have the acting craft down. They can basically turn their emotions on and off which is pretty amazing - kudos to those actors and actresses. Some times, I do think that they do feel the chemistry but they choose to not do anything about it for a variety of reasons (residual feelings of their characters that will fade with time, popularity, agencies, fear of scandals, etc... so many reasons). And lastly, couples do get together after a completion of a drama because they fell in love on set - this has happened a decent amount of times as we all know, so it does happen! 

Haha its because if I don't share my thoughts here, I might be explode. 

(Refer to the one highlighted)  ugh just thinking about that makes me wonder like why would they (I mean any actor) choose to do nothing if they happen to find the right one even on the filming sets. If the reasons are like what you have mentioned before, it seems pretty weak for them not to pursue their feelings (but who am I to judge about that)

Ive never watched blood before, but hell yeah both of them look good together. By any chance, would there be any possibility for us to look at pby x phs that way...?

3 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

Haha its because if I don't share my thoughts here, I might be explode. 

(Refer to the one highlighted)  ugh just thinking about that makes me wonder like why would they (I mean any actor) choose to do nothing if they happen to find the right one even on the filming sets. If the reasons are like what you have mentioned before, it seems pretty weak for them not to pursue their feelings (but who am I to judge about that)

Ive never watched blood before, but hell yeah both of them look good together. By any chance, would there be any possibility for us to look at pby x phs that way...?

Yeah, that may be but also I think they have different rules to live by. I mean, their career is their living. They chose the route of being an entertainer and I think for most actors and actresses, idols, they take it very seriously to maintain their image so they can continue to work, so to speak. And they also have management agencies monitoring their image so it's hard. I think they have a lot of different circumstances than us. Also, and this is just my thought, when you act, you experience so many heightened emotions and feelings as the characters - sometimes, those feelings go away once you purge yourself of the characters but like I mentioned, many couples do get together! Those are the ones who are confident in their feelings after a drama is over and they try! I don't perceive it as weak, I perceive it as it's life and not everything works out the way we want. Even if they don't get together, I have a strong feeling they will remain close friends. 

I watched Blood even though it was poorly received... Actually, KBS never released any of the BTS until the DVD about a year later, literally a few months before they were caught by Dispatch. Had they released the BTS, I think people would have known. Their BTS were pretty telling, especially from AJH's part. 

But yeah, let's not think too hard about stuff and enjoy this ship! I am SOOOOOO excited to see all the pics and videos of them this month since they're going to spend quite some time together haha 

Archived