[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

4 minutes ago, blueroses said:

HI YOU GUYS! <3

Oh, they will definitely deny, I am almost 99.9% sure. Plus, I don't think anyone will ask them point blank (or are allowed to), HEY ARE YOU GUYS DATING? I think they'll skate around the question, like OH, you have such great chemistry on screen, any chance that will transpire to real life? I think that's the extent to which they will ask. 

That's interesting that you thought the bolded text - I didn't see it like that. Is this when she did her snapping fingers before the exit? I actually thought it was sweet here because I think he knew she was going to do something silly and he just stared at her and laughed earnestly after she snapped her fingers. I love it when he laughs like that, it shows hes really happy!! hahaha thanks for sharing your thoughts though!

I wonder what JTBC will show us for BTS. I think the couch scene is out since it's a little heavier on the emotional side. I don't think they want to shows us them tearing up. I think they like to show BTS for scenes that aren't too heavy and somewhat romantic. I hope they release one more before Episode 15! 

I hope you are right about the snap scene. It's really hard to read both of them because they are very considerate people. 

Wouldn't it be great if they didn't deny?! That .01% chance. We can see that they are perfect for each other, but the timing may be off. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think PBY is very sweet with him. I think this is the first time where she is older than the other two leads, who are upcoming rising stars. I think she wanted to take the role of being a senior or noona to them, which she has been. But the way she is with Jisoo is different than the way she is with HS. And I have never heard HS call her noona. JS does, but HS does not. He calls her PBY or PBY-shi. Maybe, he called her noona once. 

Like we all know, HS is very affectionate, even from the get go. He is even uber touchy with Jisoo! Loll but I always thought there was attraction to PBY and that could be because he already had a good impression of her from Werewolf Boy. 

PBY is very professional. I am confident she can turn it on and off, like that, and differentiate their relationship. When I look at the way she is with him now, I see bits of PBY and bits of DBS. She is receptive to him taking care of her. Her smiles at him are now shy. She also looks at him fondly. As much as we try to negate, and its totally healthy to do this because it keeps us SANE and will lessen the blow of disappointment lol, we should also think about how many couples have spilled into real life? AJH and GHS. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin. Eugene and Ki Tae Young. Kai and Krystal. Lee Dong Gun and his co star. Sooo many. And remember when Yoo In Na's ex bf confessed LIVE at a press conference?! Hahaha soo it does happen! 

Anyways, these are just my thoughts and how I see and feel abt them. My perception. I am 100% aware that I am most likely deadddd wrong but I am going to "ship" anyways lol 

I may be in the minority but I actually want to see the BTS of them fighting in the library or the break room where he walks out. Shes probably like WHO do you think youre talking to?! Lol

Time will tell. In the mean time, give me my darn passionate AMH and DBS kiss please! You have two actors who actually know how so dooo it! 

Hi @estherlim, your post definitely what I thought about these couple. Even I love watching their interactions, and feel the sparkling attraction between them. Still, I can't deny the fact about that acting method. Me also waiting for the vacation to Bali and event in Singapore. I hope they will have sometime alone -_-, so both of them can get to know each other more. Especially in Singapore, since the crews won't joining. <_<. At least they can have bfast or dinner privately *cough

And about that AB blood. And BoYoung has type O. What a coincidence, well... I'm not saying that the fact me is an O and my hubby is an AB, can be a comparison. But, more or less the facts about AB person can be both expressive and forward and at the same time introvert and reserved. Also AB blood group people are very sensitive people. That's actually described my hubby personality ^_^. But I think we have to consider their zodiac too. I dunno what BoYoung zodiac is. But me and HyungSik share the same bday. Scorpy is a passionate person and kinda possessive, and if we're in love with someone we're tend to be loyal. Geeeez so weird talking about my self. Lol. But, more or less....I can understand HyungSik's gestures... Because I did "those" too.... When I first attracted to my ex-BF. :D whose now called hubby.

Just now, Visually-wandering said:

Annyeong scorpy girl. Do u agree about we're being passionate in love? We just can't hide it, rite?

I definitely am passionate lol but passion goes both ways and my fiance thinks I am cray cray sometimes. But definity agree, about loyally loving someone ♡ 

Hi everyone!! just discovered the thread because you are at hot topics list^_^I have backread the whole thread and here I am...I am actually a bit scared because these two are young to publicly date. (In K-ent that is consired a scandal you know) I wish Korea gets over this soon.It must be suffocating-_-

Spoiler

In my country there is a couple who met on the set as leads got married and after years later they are starring on another drama as leads.

52 minutes ago, blueroses said:

I actually think PBY is very sweet with him. I think this is the first time where she is older than the other two leads, who are upcoming rising stars. I think she wanted to take the role of being a senior or noona to them, which she has been. But the way she is with Jisoo is different than the way she is with HS. And I have never heard HS call her noona. JS does, but HS does not. He calls her PBY or PBY-shi. Maybe, he called her noona once. 

Like we all know, HS is very affectionate, even from the get go. He is even uber touchy with Jisoo! Loll but I always thought there was attraction to PBY and that could be because he already had a good impression of her from Werewolf Boy. 

PBY is very professional. I am confident she can turn it on and off, like that, and differentiate their relationship. When I look at the way she is with him now, I see bits of PBY and bits of DBS. She is receptive to him taking care of her. Her smiles at him are now shy. She also looks at him fondly. As much as we try to negate, and its totally healthy to do this because it keeps us SANE and will lessen the blow of disappointment lol, we should also think about how many couples have spilled into real life? AJH and GHS. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin. Eugene and Ki Tae Young. Kai and Krystal. Lee Dong Gun and his co star. Sooo many. And remember when Yoo In Na's ex bf confessed LIVE at a press conference?! Hahaha soo it does happen! 

Anyways, these are just my thoughts and how I see and feel abt them. My perception. I am 100% aware that I am most likely deadddd wrong but I am going to "ship" anyways lol 

I may be in the minority but I actually want to see the BTS of them fighting in the library or the break room where he walks out. Shes probably like WHO do you think youre talking to?! Lol

Time will tell. In the mean time, give me my darn passionate AMH and DBS kiss please! You have two actors who actually know how so dooo it! 

As far as I know Jisoo and PBY are 3 years apart while PHS and PBY are 3 months apart.They spend so much together so they probably decided on being friends,maybe?

I once thought the attraction was only one sided.Since he is a newbie I thought PHS couldn't differentiate his feelings.He was so obvious with those stares but then I learned he is not a newbie and after seeing PBY cry at MH's confession scene well,I can say it gave me something to think about :D

I think they did date people or at least they had crushes.I am way younger and I did.I remember PBY saying in running man I am already lovely as it is, you are all dead (there was a secret couple among them)

13 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Reveal hidden contents

In my country there is a couple who met on the set as leads got married and after years later they are starring on another drama as leads.

As far as I know Jisoo and PBY are 3 years apart while PHS and PBY are 3 months apart.They spend so much together so they probably decided on being friends,maybe

PHS and PBY are almost 2 years apart =)

Jisung and Lee Bo Young met when he was 27 and she was 25, respectively. They confirmed their relationship in 2007. So, it's not thaaaaaaaaaat young to date publicly. There are some idol couples out there who are younger. I think everyone in the K-ent industry dates but just super secretly. 

12 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Hi everyone!! just discovered the thread because you are at hot topics list^_^I have backread the whole thread and here I am...I am actually a bit scared because these two are young to publicly date. (In K-ent that is consired a scandal you know) I wish Korea gets over this soon.It must be suffocating-_-

Hide contents

As far as I know Jisoo and PBY are 3 years apart while PHS and PBY are 3 months apart.They spend so much together so they probably decided on being friends,maybe?

I once thought the attraction was only one sided.Since he is a newbie I thought PHS couldn't differentiate his feelings.He was so obvious with those stares but then I learned he is not a newbie and after seeing PBY cry at MH's confession scene well,I can say it gave me something to think about :D

I think they did date people or at least they had crushes.I am way younger and I did.I remember PBY saying in running man I am already lovely as it is, you are all dead (there was a secret couple among them)

Welcome to the thread! 

And its actually 1 year 9 months difference between pby and phs 

pby: 12/2/1990

phs: 16/9/1991

but isn't age is just a number? Wink wink

Yeay so happy to be that our thread is on the hot topics list. Thank you guys, it's so nice to see more and more familiar faces here (also new faces) and of course thanks to @TeBe for making this thread.

keep your thoughts coming, I'm so happy to read them :D

Hope everyone will have a pleasant time on board! 

36 minutes ago, blueroses said:

PHS and PBY are almost 2 years apart =)

Jisung and Lee Bo Young met when he was 27 and she was 25, respectively. They confirmed their relationship in 2007. So, it's not thaaaaaaaaaat young to date publicly. There are some idol couples out there who are younger. I think everyone in the K-ent industry dates but just super secretly. 

I love how you mention Jisung and Lee Bo Young again. I can't help but hope this'll be a very similar story, but honestly, I don't think Hyungsik will want to wait as long to get married. :wub: 

19 minutes ago, duzylou said:

I love how you mention Jisung and Lee Bo Young again. I can't help but hope this'll be a very similar story, but honestly, I don't think Hyungsik will want to wait as long to get married. :wub: 

Maybe he will pull an AJH! I LOVE AJH, the love and commitment he has for GHS is beyond anything I have ever seen in K entertainment industry. The devotion and the love. UGH. FEELS. 

Anyways, our OTP are definitely CUTE for sure! 

Sorry, I'm going to fan girl for 20 seconds. The last 10 minutes of AMH was soooooo smexy! Someone wrote it more eloquently than me in the main thread but PHS portrayed his role so well. Some psycho infiltrated his company threatening to kill everybody, he's delegating orders to keep everyone safe, he's running around ready to beat the crap out of this dude, his gf gets snatched and he only gave himself 5 seconds to kick the wall and did a loud grunt before running off to save her, ALL WHILE LOOKING LIKE A MODEL from a fashion catalog. Sighs..... once again, K-drama, thank you for ruining real life for me lol 

giphy.gif

Ohhhhh Happy day ! Thank you my fellow shippers for all your love, support and delightfull posts!

I was kind of sure that out puppy couple has a lot of supporters and it was just a matter of time until this thread begins to fire up :D

And man! what are they doing in the new BTS!!! they are killing me with cuteness . How could they be this comfortable aound each others : PBY is resting her arms around HS hipps ya all!!!! AND he hugged her , she hugged him bach and patted his back, he patted her head. Like it is just the most natural, normal thing to do in front of all the people on set and the camras that is filming the BTS! Hmmm never seen such a thing before.  I am trying to keep sane and turn back to reality to not get hit but any kind of " PHS/pby is dating with other people news " But I can't . They are giving me million reason to get obsessed over them . Sorry little heart you are at risk that you might get crushed.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, TeBe said:

Ohhhhh Happy day ! Thank you my fellow shippers for all your love, support and delightfull posts!

I was kind of sure that out puppy couple has a lot of supporters and it was just a matter of time until this thread begins to fire up :D

And man! what are they doing in the new BTS!!! they are killing me with cuteness . How could they be this comfortable aound each others : PBY is resting her arms around HS hipps ya all!!!! AND he hugged her , she hugged him bach and patted his back, he patted her head. Like it is just the most natural, normal thing to do in front of all the people on set and the camras that is filming the BTS! Hmmm never seen such a thing before.  I am trying to keep sane and turn back to reality to not get hit but any kind of " PHS/pby is dating with other people news " But I can't . They are giving me million reason to get obsessed over them . Sorry little heart you are at risk that you might get crushed.

It's okay @TeBe when the day comes (Which i wish it will never happen or at least not in the nearest time) I am here to give you hug as well to get the broken pieces together 

I second that, I have shipped a few couples before but this is my first time to be so obsessive! I seriously wonder how some people can just think that they are just friends, or they are just in Noona- dongsaeng kind of relationship, because no matter from what angle did I look, I just can't see it that way. 

16 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

It's okay @TeBe when the day comes (Which i wish it will never happen or at least not in the nearest time) I am here to give you hug as well to get the broken pieces together 

I second that, I have shipped a few couples before but this is my first time to be so obsessive! I seriously wonder how some people can just think that they are just friends, or they are just in Noona- dongsaeng kind of relationship, because no matter from what angle did I look, I just can't see it that way. 

Girllllllllll, me too! And I try so hard to see it from their perspective. I think that we all just perceive things differently. I mean if I really force it, I guess I can see the sister-brother thing? lol 

Time will tell and wouldya look at that? I have all the time in the world! ISH.... lol 

2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hi @estherlim, your post definitely what I thought about these couple. Even I love watching their interactions, and feel the sparkling attraction between them. Still, I can't deny the fact about that acting method. Me also waiting for the vacation to Bali and event in Singapore. I hope they will have sometime alone -_-, so both of them can get to know each other more. Especially in Singapore, since the crews won't joining. <_<. At least they can have bfast or dinner privately *cough

And about that AB blood. And BoYoung has type O. What a coincidence, well... I'm not saying that the fact me is an O and my hubby is an AB, can be a comparison. But, more or less the facts about AB person can be both expressive and forward and at the same time introvert and reserved. Also AB blood group people are very sensitive people. That's actually described my hubby personality ^_^. But I think we have to consider their zodiac too. I dunno what BoYoung zodiac is. But me and HyungSik share the same bday. Scorpy is a passionate person and kinda possessive, and if we're in love with someone we're tend to be loyal. Geeeez so weird talking about my self. Lol. But, more or less....I can understand HyungSik's gestures... Because I did "those" too.... When I first attracted to my ex-BF. :D whose now called hubby.

This is so interesting. BY is Aquarius. What gestures do you notice HS doing that make you think he may be interested in BY? I felt his nervousness and excitement at the beginning. I can't tell if it has worn off for him. He will certainly have much more attention after this show. 

PBY is very special though. I think it is interesting how she can hold her own and still radiate and attract attention even as small as she is. I've seen her standing next to tall, gorgeous women and she quietly outshines them. Very interesting. She is just full of charisma. 

Archived