[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tallyu said:

I wonder why they both sent each other Churro King trucks. Hmmmmm

hmmm maybe inside jokes ? they have a secret they want to reveal soon? hahahah my imagination is running wild now :)

MY PUPPY COUPLE Heart is sooo happy. Needless to say , this is only PBY's 2nd time to send a food truck to an actor right?  

I was in the dungeon for a while now without anything to fill in my parkpark heart, I do remember someone commenting PHS sending the foodtruck as a symbol of "This Girl is MINE, so Back off!" and why PBY sending the same truck? An answer to his Silent SCREAM of This GIRL IS MINE? LIke yeah I am YOurs! hahahhaa..  

MY DELULU MIND.. tsk tsk..

On 4/19/2018 at 11:57 AM, dulcinea1 said:

I was waiting for this since PHS started to film Suits 

@dulcinea1 I too was waiting to see if PBY was going to send PHS a food truck. I was hoping she would and she did. It was such a great surprise. I do believe PHS and PBY have something special going on. Their chemistry in the drama was one thing but their behind the scenes of SWDBS really made me believe that eventually they would end up together after the drama ended. I think their friendship has blossomed into something more than friends. I can’t help but believe more now because of the food trucks that was sent for each other and their responses (private). 

I wanted to mention briefly that there is a lot of negative talk about PHS not updating his IG to thank PBY for the food truck like he did for Yoo Ahn and Hyunjoo. Why should he? Maybe PHS wants to show his gratitude to PBY in person and keep that to himself and he should. PHS seems to be private when it comes to his personal life. I think PBY did not advertise her gratitude when PHS sent her a food truck because she is private also. Hopefully the negative talk will end soon and people will just except things for what they are. 

I just hope PBY and PHS are happy together and that we see bright futures for both of them. 

• TeBe changed the title to [OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

Can someone translate what each of the banner, side banner, small cards and cups say?

Some people have been saying that this is only the second time that PBY has sent a male actor a food truck? Can veteran PBY fans comment/deny this?

@4everBYHS same! Been waiting for her to send a food truck -- absolutely hands down confirmation they are on good terms. I'm not going to say they are dating or anything -- that's for them to confirm but I'm happy that they can publicly show their support to each other.

It's a small detail but looks like she wanted to send the truck earlier but ChurroKing was unavailable at the time (early April). But brings up the question that @tallyu mentioned...why the same food truck? If it wasn't available when she wanted to send it she could have found something else. I think it has a special meaning to them both.

Anyways I'm happy -- 2 good people deserve each other. I know this is running ahead but even though PHS hasn't done his military service I think PBY is one of the few actresses out there who would understand the military life and be ok to wait. Just my opinion cause her dad is a career military.

Honestly, I like that PHS isn't plastering details about them on instagram. When they won the Soompi couple award only PBY showed it in her Vlive. Not a peep from PHS. Now the food truck was sent and not a peep from PHS. I get the feeling he knows to stay quiet about his relationships and I respect that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6wGGLhlI6/

Have you seen the difference of SWDBS and Suits Press Conference? 

PEOPLE are already commenting how our hyungsikkie keeping the distance :)

Watching the Suits Conference I just observed PHS is more sensitive to Jang than his lady partner hehehe. ..

Uri Hyungsikkie does not want us to be heartbroken plus pBY.. :) it is just work afterall.. do you all agree? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6wGGLhlI6/

Have you seen the difference of SWDBS and Suits Press Conference? 

PEOPLE are already commenting how our hyungsikkie keeping the distance :)

Watching the Suits Conference I just observed PHS is more sensitive to Jang than his lady partner hehehe. ..

Uri Hyungsikkie does not want us to be heartbroken plus pBY.. :) it is just work afterall.. do you all agree? 

Less skinship, the better hehe... Not that I'm bias with our couple but I just noticed it seems less interaction  with his partner during the presscon.. We can see the huge difference in the way how PHS acts towards PBY.. I feel he is a bit awkward with his partner

cto to owner

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh59uwUHySL/?taken-by=shuthy8787

13 hours ago, michy18 said:

Less skinship, the better hehe... Not that I'm bias with our couple but I just noticed it seems less interaction  with his partner during the presscon.. We can see the huge difference in the way how PHS acts towards PBY.. I feel he is a bit awkward with his partner

cto to owner

Totally agree.. 

Soompi wrote an article regarding the food truck PBY sent to PHS. I was wondering when a media outlet would write something about that. It’s been almost a week since PBY sent PHS that food truck. I would of thought this would’ve been a headliner for an article somewhere on line so I was wondering if an approval of the article had to happen before it was released by PHS or PBY’s agency. Below is the article page.  Check out the title of the article and the picture used. It captures everything perfectly :) Love the picture! It’s one of my favorite pictures of them together in one frame. It tells so much :wub:

Park Bo Young Reciprocates The Love To Park Hyung Sik With Sweet Gift 

Park-Bo-Young-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

Interesting. I'd like to point out a few things.

1. PHS acknowledged the gesture after SO MANY DAYS.

I don't believe... for a minute... that all these days he didn't find 15 mins to say thank you to her personally or acknowledge the food truck on social media earlier. If he couldn't thank her personally, he would've properly thanked her on social media within a week of receiving the foodtruck. The fact that he didn't make the update earlier means that he already personally thanked her.

Also... since he already thanked her personally, he didn't have to make a post about it on IG. But he did. So late. This seems more like a message for the shippers. More like a 'keep supporting us'....'keep looking at our relationship positively'.

2. His caption. There's no "Thank You, Noona."...or "my co-star is so good to me". The tone of the caption isn't one of a senior-junior or a professional co-star. If it was...he would've said something like "Thank you for reminding me how much fun we had on set." Or "Thank you for cheering on me". If they were not in touch....or just professionally connected, his caption would've had a different tone.

But it doesn't. It is a fun-adorable caption. He is her CEO....and she is his intern. In spite of it being more than a year since the drama ended, they still refuse to get out of their characters; in spite of her being his senior and slightly older than him....their personal dynamics are different. 

3. He didn't pose with the food truck. It's literally a photo of the trucks. No face...no expressions. It's as if he didn't even take the picture. It's possible he feared being teased by the staff for posing with it or thought that it would embarrass her. He knows that the media would pick up on his post. But he didn't want to give them more fodder to play with....like dissect his body language in the picture....or study his expressions. He wanted to give as little personality to the picture as possible.

I'm sure he did take pictures with it...but they were only selfies with kissy faces (haha!).

So Kevin, one of PHS’s ZEA brothers commented on PHS’s recent instagram. He responded to the one PHS acknowledges the food truck PBY sent him. Kevin wrote “let’s go”. Then PHS replied “I love you bro”. I feel like Kevin’s message has a hidden meaning behind it that only PHS understands. 

It might be my delulu or shipper heart but it seems like Kevin is rooting for PHS and PBY. Let’s go also has similar meanings such as get a move on, hurry up, shake a leg, chop chop and rock on. It’s almost like Kevin is encouraging PHS to do something. What is that? PHS seems to know what Kevin meant because he responded with “I love you bro”. What ever Kevin meant by let’s go, it must of been positive. 

I do miss PBY. Can’t wait to see her promote her new movie Your Wedding and can’t wait to see it. I hope her movie will be a success. 

PHS will also star in a movie called Jury. It was confirmed today. That’s very exciting. It will start filming in the second half of the year. Hopefully we will hear soon of PBY’s next project. Please do call us soon on V-live. 

Sorry this is off topic a little but does anyone know where Suits is being broadcast for those outside of S. Korea? I have a Viki and dramafever account but don't see it anywhere. Also can anyone recommend a good legitimate sites that have korean movies cause id like to also see Your Wedding when it comes out.

So they both allegedly attended a wedding. Not sure if they came or went together...not even sure how legit it is (not a single mention of it except a fifth-person account). Here's to hoping it's true. And that we can have at least one cute albeit blurry picture of them.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:01 PM, susieunnie said:

omo.. fans sent BY some fanart! Look at her trying to hide her smile when she sees images of her and HS. And she was able to recognize the one with HS just by the outfit (his HK airport fashion :D)

@susieunnie I saw that too. PBY was so cute showing those fan arts. Supposedly PHS posted the pic above a day later on his IG with a pink outfit. PBY work a pink t-shirt that looked similar to PHS’s pink shirt he wore in the Star1 issue back in April. Is his post of a pink outfit a coincidence or is he making some kind of statement? Plus that issue came out in April. All the pics he could have picked from and he chose the pink outfit. Maybe it’s my delulu heart but can’t help but think otherwise there is some kind of connection. 

PBY seems to be taking a longer break from making another movie or drama after making her movie Your Wedding. Hmmm....I wonder why? PBY are you keeping your self unbusy for something? I feel like she is keeping a secret. But of course, it’s private for now.

PBY’s first fan meet is coming in early June :DCan’t wait to see numerous amout of pics and videos from the fan meet from the fans.  Hopefully this deserving break is allowing her to spend some quality time with her loved ones and with that special someone who sent that food truck with a message thats only for PBY and the same guy who posted the same color outfit as her :wub:

Archived