Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple


TeBe
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just saw this picture. Look how beautiful PBY is. Her hair has gotten longer and she is glowing. Is it because of love and that special someone in her life. If PHS knows what is good for him he better not let this girl go. PHS.....work hard, do well in everything you do and most importantly stay healthy so that your future with PBY brings you nothing but happiness. 
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Omg...just found the post from puppycoupleavenger and saw the response. Thanks @4everBYHS

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BepwospFmNl/

 

Now just to have others translate/corroborate the YouTube vid. Of course he would want to be fast in grabbing food...he wants to make sure PBY ate before falling asleep. LOL. Such a nurturer/caretaker.

 

This is so fun being a shipper...its like being a detective.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 4everBYHS said:

@tallyu Here is the you tube link to the HK event regarding PHS’s choice of super power plus other questions at the event. It starts around the 3:00 minute mark.

For some reason I can’t find the video that I watched before that had the video translated in English. But I did find this. Below is from puppycoupleavengers Instagram. A follower under the name of forreal5245 was nice enough to comment and translate that part in English. It looks like PHS was not going to cook but buy the food instead, lol! I was excited originally thinking he was going too cook, lol! Either way I’m happy with PHS’s response. What do you think? Can anyone else translate the super power part? I copied and pasted the comment. 

  • forreal5245 At the FM press conference, when the reporter asked what kind of super power HS wanted to have, he said he wanted to have the ability of flash move, so that when DWS wanted to eat some delicious food, he could buy for her and bring to home quickly! How sweet!

 

I love how you are thinking @tallyu. 

 

 

 

I don't understand Korean but from body language...I think it's at 3:11. What i need to know is whether getting food for DBS was one of the things he wanted to do with his super-speed superpower? Or was that the only thing he wanted to do with it? Nevertheless, you can see how excited he gets when he talks about doing things with and for DBS like she's a real person *snicker*. It's been a year, the fact that he still treats DBS with so much love and care means that he's still very close to her.

 

I agree with the commenter who said that it doesn't seem like PBY rejected his confession or proposal. Had he been rejected by her, his response to questions about her...or even the mention of her name...wouldn't have been so full of love or followed by involuntary blushing. If he did indeed confess to her and was turned down, he would have looked forlorn, or disappointed or even sad. If he was over her, he would have respnded to the questions professionally or with more serious responses.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, tallyu said:

 

I don't understand Korean but from body language...I think it's at 3:11. What i need to know is whether getting food for DBS was one of the things he wanted to do with his super-speed superpower? Or was that the only thing he wanted to do with it? Nevertheless, you can see how excited he gets when he talks about doing things with and for DBS like she's a real person *snicker*. It's been a year, the fact that he still treats DBS with so much love and care means that he's still very close to her.

 

I agree with the commenter who said that it doesn't seem like PBY rejected his confession or proposal. Had he been rejected by her, his response to questions about her...or even the mention of her name...wouldn't have been so full of love or followed by involuntary blushing. If he did indeed confess to her and was turned down, he would have looked forlorn, or disappointed or even sad. If he was over her, he would have respnded to the questions professionally or with more serious responses.

 

He said In that video the ability to flash move would be good to have in dangerous situations but when at home, it would be a good skill to have so he could get food quickly for BS.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This seems less to do with PR... more to do with the celebrity wanting to announce something important to him on a day that is important to him.

 

If one of our clients were to announce his/her social media account, we don't just create a handle and announce it. There's always thought put into when it should be announced. We see when their next project is due and usually recommend they announce it a month before the project becomes public. That way you can align projects and/or activities and create some buzz that could translate into significant interest, star power and, of course, viewership.

 

Then we tell the client of a specific range of months that we recommend they announce it. We also ask them if they have any specific date for announcement in mind. It's almost always a birthday, an anniversary or an important career date. Some of our clients have announced such projects to commemorate their late mother's birthday, some on their wedding anniversary. So you know what I mean. We get back to the client after analysing if that date is suitable. We only advise against the date if it is too close to a project, or too far to generate effective buzz (unless the client is willing and available to consistently be active). We also advise against dates that could be controversial (politically or socially). 

 

I personally think his management told him to set up a fancafe to be able to connect with his fans while he is filming or shooting (I'm guessing he won't be able to schedule more fanmeets any time soon). Since Suits is supposed to air on April 25, they must've asked him to choose some time in February or March so that he can have at least a few sessions with his fans before his drama airs. I'm guessing his management recommended announcing it before 14th February so that on that day he could schedule an activity as a date with his fans. It's possible he suggested 12th because it was an important day for him and fell into the management's recommended timeline. And UAA was like let's not take this away from him...people will think whatever they want anyway.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

 

He said In that video the ability to flash move would be good to have in dangerous situations but when at home, it would be a good skill to have so he could get food quickly for BS.  

 

Why is this boy talking like he's taken? Like his significant other is actually sometimes waits for him at home? Like there have often been times when she's gone without eating? Like they have limited time together and during that time he can't talk to her, spend time with her and bring her food? Why is he talking about Do Bong Soon like the girl can cook up a massive spread of food in no time if she is actually hungry? 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

 

He said In that video the ability to flash move would be good to have in dangerous situations but when at home, it would be a good skill to have so he could get food quickly for BS.  

 Did the interviewer frame the question around the drama ie. What super power would you want AMH to have or was it a generic question like: if you could have a super power what would it be?

 

Cause I agree...why reference DBS it's been a year. It's not like she's a real character....unless....she is...and @tallyus question about why is he acting like a taken man seems very legit.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Below is a snippet of PHS’s MR HK magazine interview in English regarding how he would spend his day with his “ideal” lover. His answer is very specific and very telling. Clues are everywhere. PHS then states he will be at home for Valentines Day but doesn’t say he will be alone. I guess it’s open for interpretation. 

 

You can read his entire MR interview at this link (just copy, paste and go): Enjoy the article :)

phsfanunion.tistory.com/m/6?category=989343

 

Let’s Love Each Other!

 

There are celebrities with outstanding appearance and talents in Korea. Among these remarkable people, Park Hyungsik’s merit would be his humbleness and him being fond of the word ‘love’. “My motto of life is ‘Let’s love each other’. I don’t know when I got this kind of motto, but it was since I was very young. For example, if I see somebody fighting, I approach to them and say ‘Why are you fighting? Stop it.’ Usually, quarrels start from very minor reasons. So, if people try to understand each other a little bit more, they will be able to have more pleasant relationship.” During the interview, we were able to feel his gentle and meek personality. He was very enthusiastic even with very minor question. 

 

“Hmm, what I want to do with my ideal lover is… I want to go somewhere beautiful on a sunny day, holding hands each other, eating delicious food and exchange gifts. However, on coming Valentine’s Day I will be staying at home, eat delivery foods and play games.” He is a ‘home-lover’ who likes to stay at home more than going outside. However, Park Hyungsik never forgot his Hong Kong fans. He had a fan-meeting at Hong Kong, celebrated sweet Valentine’s Day with his fans. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, fanofdbws said:

 Did the interviewer frame the question around the drama ie. What super power would you want AMH to have or was it a generic question like: if you could have a super power what would it be?

 

Cause I agree...why reference DBS it's been a year. It's not like she's a real character....unless....she is...and @tallyus question about why is he acting like a taken man seems very legit.

 

I dont understand chinese so im not sure what the exact question was. However he responded that if this drama was about “strong man ahn min hyuk” it wouldnt be as interesting if he had the gift of strength, like BS has. Instead he said he spoke to the director about this before  but he said he would prefer it to be the gift of flash moving so he can deal/help with dangerous situations and at home, when BS “wants to eat this or that” he can also use his gift to get food for her quickly. 

 

 

@tallyu   That is great insight into choosing a date for a fancafe, ive always thought it was connected to building buzz, building your fanbase and didnt think any actor/musician had any say on a chosen date and thought it was their agency that drives that forward. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, fanofdbws said:

 Did the interviewer frame the question around the drama ie. What super power would you want AMH to have or was it a generic question like: if you could have a super power what would it be?

 

Cause I agree...why reference DBS it's been a year. It's not like she's a real character....unless....she is...and @tallyus question about why is he acting like a taken man seems very legit.

 

 

 

At the 2 minute mark, the interviewer was saying how he's tall and handsome, so he can suits the chaebol role well. (As we know, this isn't the first time he's played a chaebol/rich guy role). She then asks what type of role does he actually want to play the most? Maybe he misunderstood the question and thought the interviewer was asking specifically about SWDBS, so his answer was related to the show. He was saying how in the show, it is not very useful if both leads are strong, so it's better if he had the flash ability when there's danger, or when they go back home, if BS really wants to eat this and that, he can in a flash go buy this and that for her.

 

He's still so hung up on SWDBS even though it's been a year! Just like we are haha

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

 

 

At the 2 minute mark, the interviewer was saying how he's tall and handsome, so he can suits the chaebol role well. (As we know, this isn't the first time he's played a chaebol/rich guy role). She then asks what type of role does he actually want to play the most? Maybe he misunderstood the question and thought the interviewer was asking specifically about SWDBS, so his answer was related to the show. He was saying how in the show, it is not very useful if both leads are strong, so it's better if he had the flash ability when there's danger, or when they go back home, if BS really wants to eat this and that, he can in a flash go buy this and that for her.

 

He's still so hung up on SWDBS even though it's been a year! Just like we are haha

 

 

Ok...this does not excite me as much as my initial thought but I'll take whatever I can get. I do feel as though he hasn't been able to completely step away from AMH...even though it's been almost a year since the show ended. I can see why though. It was his first lead role, the character...with all its flaws and eccentricities...was as good as a male lead in a female-protagonist show can get. But more than that, AMH was the perfect partner to the woman he loves. He had qualities that PBY confessed to admire in a man...positive, playful, straight-forward and earnest. I think all men can benefit from watching and learning from him, and keeping a bit of AMH alive inside them all the time :D.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, 4everBYHS said:

Has anyone seen the video where PHS is asked what super strength he wanted to possess during the HK event? For all the things he could say and think of he wanted to have super speed powers so that if and when Bong soonie was hungry he could cook something super fast. He said that with a huge grin on his face. It was super cute because he seem so proud to say that. PHS always seem to have PBY in his thoughts. After all, Bong soonie is PBY according to PHS. 

 

Something seems different this year with PHS and PBY in a good way. Let me explain. PBY downloaded a bunch of pictures from her phone to share with us, her fans this year. That was a nice surprise. I’m sure she has pictures that she does not want to share which is understandable. What about that picture with the SWDB BTS wedding where PBY drew 2 pink hearts in front of herself and PHS?! Did she mean to share that pic? I’m glad she did though, lol. The two of them going to the same movie premiere last month but only PHS being photographed. He is such a good decoy for PBY to get into the theater without being caught. PBY just had her Vlive and she had the same reaction when PHS’s name was mentioned. She had the cutest laugh. 

 

I dont know if they are in a relationship or not because there is no confirmation but something is there. As others have said, time will tell and hopefully a wedding announcement will be the next thing we hear either later this year or next. 

 

hello :)

im just new here but because of your post, i think i need to sign up here to answer my  heart fluttering questions  :D

i want to ask you 4everBYHS where i can find the pictures that park bo young posted? about 2 pink hearts? i really want to see it :) hoping for your  loving response :)

Edited by mshe
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, tallyu said:

 

Ok...this does not excite me as much as my initial thought but I'll take whatever I can get. I do feel as though he hasn't been able to completely step away from AMH...even though it's been almost a year since the show ended. I can see why though. It was his first lead role, the character...with all its flaws and eccentricities...was as good as a male lead in a female-protagonist show can get. But more than that, AMH was the perfect partner to the woman he loves. He had qualities that PBY confessed to admire in a man...positive, playful, straight-forward and earnest. I think all men can benefit from watching and learning from him, and keeping a bit of AMH alive inside them all the time :D.

 

So true! I mean, he doesn't even mention the Two Lights film he just did..  Maybe he will talk less of about SWDBS once Suits airs, since he should be promoting that show at that point... But us shippers will never forget the drama that made us fall in love with them both!! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, mshe said:

hello :)

im just new here but because of your post, i think i need to sign up here to answer my  heart fluttering questions  :D

i want to ask you 4everBYHS where i can find the pictures that park bo young posted? about 2 pink hearts? i really want to see it :) hoping for your  loving response :)

 

 

If you scroll this post, you'd find the picture she posted from SWDBS. PBY tends to illustrate her photos with writings and symbols. It was adorable that she made two hearts on her picture from the DBS wedding portrait.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tallyu said:

 

 

If you scroll this post, you'd find the picture she posted from SWDBS. PBY tends to illustrate her photos with writings and symbols. It was adorable that she made two hearts on her picture from the DBS wedding portrait.

 

ow i saw it ^_^ thank you so much ^_^ i remember myself doing many collages with my boyfriend with a heart shapes ^_^ so ???  it means our hyungshikkie's love is not one sided haha it is two hearts side by side and they are inside  ^_^:):D can i post the picture here? :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@susieunnie  That’s what i thought too! Why he only talk about swdbs, if it’s for promotion, why didn’t he talk about his recent project two lights?? Seems that he only thinking about swdbs, just like us!! Lol

 

and the date to announce his fancafe, why in 365 days he choose to annouce it on feb 12th??? Is it only coincidence??  Somone in ig said that his fancafe created on Jan 16th 2018 though...

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont know how to post a picture here :(

but just click the picture on instagram.

like tallyu said:

If you scroll this post, you'd find the picture she posted from SWDBS. PBY tends to illustrate her photos with writings and symbols. It was adorable that she made two hearts on her picture from the DBS wedding portrait.

:wub:

 

hehe can i ask some help? what is the link of  PBY fan Cafe?^_^:wub: i 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mshe said:

I dont know how to post a picture here :(

but just click the picture on instagram.

like tallyu said:

If you scroll this post, you'd find the picture she posted from SWDBS. PBY tends to illustrate her photos with writings and symbols. It was adorable that she made two hearts on her picture from the DBS wedding portrait.

:wub:

 

hehe can i ask some help? what is the link of  PBY fan Cafe?^_^:wub: i 

 The link is in this instapost below.

 

Aww my thinking was a little off re. His superpower too. His enthusiastic response shows he still views that experience positively and close to him. 

 

A part of me wishes that the fan cafe was a sign but also a decoy. So that while everyone is focused on the fan cafe PHS and PBY can get some breathing room so he can do something nice for her on her bday.

 

I also like @4everbyhs post about the interview on how this Valentine's day he'll be at home -- but he didn't say he would be by himself. So I'll take what I can get. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeBe changed the title to [OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..