[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bongmincute said:

Their message to each other ( handwriting). Hyung Sik is so straightforward

sorry need to understand this...

but it is really coming from the dvd? it is really letter from boyoung???

and hyungsik is really send that words...only that sweet and deep words...???

God...its short...but make me smile widely right now...

right now...this is still my otp shipper...

cant get enough with them even still need to watch again after couple month left...

Hello Everyone.Hope all is well. :):):)

Please help in voting our puppies:

https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2017/

PARK HYUNG SIK - Best Actor

PARK BO YOUNG - Best Actress

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON - Drama of the Year

PARK HYUNG SIK - PARK BO YOUNG (STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON) - Couple of the Year

It's unlimited voting.

Mg6YbYn.jpg

Here is a visual for us during this tigang days. lol.

Enjoy the rest of the week. :D

• 2 weeks later...

if im not wrong....it will be his first movie...glad watching his carier moving forward like this...

people will never looking down on him again...

he deserve get the attention...even the praise...jut wait for more project...and the shine will come...

they will shine together....

On 10/23/2017 at 5:15 PM, elis6969 said:

me too.. miss them so so much...:D

Thanks a millions for sharing..:)

Maybe my delulu.. for what i see here is they really really like each other..

I don't think you're being delulu. I also think that they really, really like each other. PBY kept stealing glances ... :tongue:

Glad to be joining this forum.  I used to be a fan of Song song copule.  DOTS.  One of the first korean that I have watch.  Just before going to Korea Last 10/29  I was able to see the Song song couple wedding.  Since I was in The silla duty free.   My friend told me to watch SWDBS find it amazing. PBY is so cute and pretty.  Watching their film the Park Park couple is really different.  OMG is Park Hyun Sik really like that.  So sweet to PBY.  I mean it seems not normal  unless its for publicity ( which I hope not.)  PBY is goddess.  her smile capture everyone.  Not only PHS but everyone.  Is there really something.  In our country  everyone love the couple.  For reel or real we are supporting them.   Love the PARK PARK COUPLE.  

The caption is right. It does look like he quickly and softly said/suggested something to her by blocking his face from the BTS camera for that one second. Maybe he was asking her not to tempt him with her adorable nose twitching. Or maybe he told her exactly where the BTS camera is so that they can be careful. Or maybe he did say "i love you" (like one of the comments suggested).

Can someone tell me what he was saying at the start of the clip? 

I hatw to trouble all of you but can someone please tell me the dates of all of Bo Young's VLives and also if there was some HS update the same date or around it? Because i heard somewhere that it was too much of a coincidence that her VLIVE timings were always when some kind of information about HS was about to go public.

man this thread is super down, what happened guys?

reading all the lovely things were my solace here in times of need.
If y'all lovely people are still alive, lets each share the reasons why we love our puppies! :D
All of a sudden I'm missing them terribly... so here I am xD 

oh and lets not forget HAPPY 2018 GUYS !!! 

Hey all...is it true that Hyung Sik will be in Japan tomorrow?

I heard somewhere that BY was recently in Japan for personal downtime. Some fan spotted her in a shopping mall. I wonder if there's an overlap.

On 1/5/2018 at 2:43 AM, xxbpwincesxx said:

man this thread is super down, what happened guys?

reading all the lovely things were my solace here in times of need.
If y'all lovely people are still alive, lets each share the reasons why we love our puppies! :D
All of a sudden I'm missing them terribly... so here I am xD 

oh and lets not forget HAPPY 2018 GUYS !!! 

I am here...yes, it's been so silent...no news about them. Oh by the way, isn't PHS's movie is already broadcast on social media? I watched it on YouTube. It is a short movie, right?

Now, I am waiting for Your Wedding - PBY.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived