[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

I was late today and only managed to catch the last 15 minutes. 

DongMan: "Why is it... that I keep seeing only your lips?"

*FLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILFLIAL*

DongMan: "Since we're dating, can (we) really keep doing that (kissing)?"

AeRa: "Why do you keep asking?"

Bye, I just rolled over and died.

2 minutes ago, sookian2014 said:

Does anyone else feel like owner is related to ae ra..may be..her mother????

I think a lot of people thought that too, including myself... but now I'm wondering if she's Aera's aunt, specifically, the sister of her mother...
She did mention bloodline so they have to be related... but since she's so open about finding her son, it seems a bit odd that she's not as direct with Aera if she was her daughter?

Obviously I might be wrong hehehe :tongue:

2 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

I think a lot of people thought that too, including myself... but now I'm wondering if she's Aera's aunt, specifically, the sister of her mother...
She did mention bloodline so they have to be related... but since she's so open about finding her son, it seems a bit odd that she's not as direct with Aera if she was her daughter?

Obviously I might be wrong hehehe :tongue:

Hmmm...may be...but she is showing too much interest in ae ra!!! May be not her mother..but related to her somehow.. now namil guy..hope he isnt annoying as others.. 

So did hye ri get any DM insult dose today?

or anyone's actually :tongue:

PS: just read JM helped a girl.. that isn't a thing to get jealous or insecured abt.. what more do you want from a man who risked his promotion and publically accepted you as a gf.. he cares for you.. too much of nagging is also not good

What SH needs is self confidence and that won't come from her not being good at her job.. stop being a pushover and do something for yourself that you can accept as your achievement.. until she doesn't have that self confidence.. these problems will always be there in the relationship..

she wouldnt adjust to JM's attitude of flying high (and there is nothing wrong in being ambitious)

I knew joo man will do something idiotic..i always felt like he treated sul hee as a habit or burden rather than a lover... sul hee needs to get a backbone and stop trying to impress joo man all the time.. if she needs to do that even after dating him for 6 years..i.dont think that guy is invested in you like you are and he is worth it!! 

I missed the livestream but just reading the recaps give me the giggles

I'm so happy for our couple...

as for JM and SH...sigh

and the new guy...I don't even know

what's with all these unnecessary characters...I don't want to watch them...I just want 1 hours worth of our couple being all googly eyes over each other, sprinkled with kisses.

16 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

So did hye ri get any DM insult dose today?

or anyone's actually :tongue:

PS: just read JM helped a girl.. that isn't a thing to get jealous or insecured abt.. what more do you want from a man who risked his promotion and publically accepted you as a gf.. he cares for you.. too much of nagging is also not good

What SH needs is self confidence and that won't come from her not being good at her job.. stop being a pushover and do something for yourself that you can accept as your achievement.. until she doesn't have that self confidence.. these problems will always be there in the relationship..

she wouldnt adjust to JM's attitude of flying high (and there is nothing wrong in being ambitious)

I agree with what you said about SH needing to have self confidence and to stop being a pushover and do something for herself. BUT... there's a huge BUT here...

To me, what's aggravating with JM's attitude is that his words and his actions do not match. He says they're dating, he announces she's his girlfriend... but knowing how aggressive Intern is pursuing him, he's not doing enough to shut her down. And now he's just letting her. Again, he tells Intern to not call him, not to come anymore... yet he's driving her home, and he's rushing out to meet her whenever she does call him. If I were the Intern, I would keep pursuing too.

And this is where the big BUT comes in - I think the more important thing here is - let's not forget what SH's dream is from when she was a kid too. AR wanted to be an announcer. DM wanted to fight. SH just wanted to find a prince (husband) and get married and play house for real - THAT IS HER LIFE GOAL. She will never be good at any job because she's not programmed to work, that's not what she wants. She's good at all the housewifey stuff - like tying AR's hair, cooking, tidying up, managing the household finances (to even pay for AR's share of the rent). And I think that is just the sad reality of how two people realized, after dating for 6 years, that their life goals don't match up. To be very honest, no one is at fault here for not walking at the same pace... or even on the same path. But like I said, to me it's JM's attitude that's really irking me. And yes, so they definitely should break up and that should be the end of it. They shouldn't break up just to get back together. They should break up and that's it. JM dates Intern. SH dates owner's son - someone who's good looking and obviously rich too. Now that would richard simmons JM off, but too bad it would be too late.

Text Preview: 

설희(송하윤)는 주만(안재홍)이 외박했다는 것을 알고 예진(표에진)의 오피스텔로 찾아가고 애라(김지원)는 격투기 장내 아나운서 면접을 본다. 한편, 동만(박서준)은 갑작스런 탁수(김건우)의 스페셜 매치 제안에 갈등하는데...

From Mr Google's translation:

SH (Song Hae-yoon) knows that JM (An Jae-hong) is out of the office and visits YJ (Jean-jeong) officetel and AR (Kim Ji-won) sees interview in the martial arts hall. On the other hand, DM(Park Seo-jun) is in conflict with the special sudden match proposal.

What do you think @stroppyse:blush:

I really hope DM gets his ground game together.  It scares me that TS team wants to use that against him...........

And we know that the intern will post a picture of the stuffed animal JM left behind.  She has a whole family and could not call anyone else???? JM is just an IDIOT!!

Well, no one can complain we aren't getting enough of the sweetness/cuteness, hahaha!!! Between the recaps and the videos, I'm officially blushing now... :flushed: This might be my favorite awkward couple of all time, LOL!! :blush: 

I know I should be angsty about JM and SH, but to be honest I just don't care because I'm just over here like........SQUEEEE! 

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i35wQO6pI58

DM: Those who did it (the fireworks, I think he was saying about that) are trying to woo a woman. But he didn’t care that it is dangerous if he hit his own hand or if the fireworks hit others [Actually I’m not really sure, he was stuttering]
AR: Well it’s just normal. But why did you act so impulsive? You acted like a man and just blurt it out like that?
DM: I didn’t act impulsively, but I’ve been looking at your lips for a while
AR: Then are we really dating?
DM: If friends are kissing each other, it’s inappropriate, cheating and a bad thing to do. So of course we are dating. You can’t think anyone else and don’t you dare to sit to other man when you ride the bus
AR: Why would you bring the bus seat?
DM: Don’t think about other man. Especially about your first love, the man who made your fingers and wrist hurt, stop thinking about him and think only about me
AR: The man is you though
DM: What did you say?
AR: My first love. My first love who was insensitive and a jerk who has been bothering my mind is you. To me, you are like a pimple. It got swell by itself. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it’s not. I want to leave it alone but when I squeezed it, it’s hurt. I’ve been doing it for 20 years
DM: Are you saying that I am like a pimple? If you like someone, why don’t you try to kidnapped him?
AR: That’s why, let’s stop your act as just a friend. We even had kissed. If you go back as my friend again, I don’t think I can take it. I like you really really like you
DM: Stupid. You should have just kissed me. I would fall for you immediately
AR: Do you really like it that much?
DM: Do you want to try it again?
*kiss and kiss again* in the background, Coach was happily playing with the fireworks and Owner was watching AR and DM kissing

Guest Bissu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XX2v2D5eig

D: You've totally become a woman now. You're cheeks are really red right now. 

A: What are you saying? Why are you grabbing someone else's hand all of a sudden?

D: I usually grab without any reason. 

A: Why are you staring at me so much? All my makeup is off..

D: From earlier on, why do I keep looking at your lips? 

A: What?

D: Since we're dating, can I keep doing it?

A: Crazy man!

D: Crazy man?

A: Why are you asking?

D: *kisses her. Do you like it?

A: Why do you keep asking?

D: *kisses her 2 more times. We should've kissed earlier on (when they were just friends).

A: Then you would've gotten beat up by me.

D: Since we've done it, I like it a lot. Choi Aera, you, I like you a lot. I feel like I might go crazy. 

A: I liked you since way before, you money-like man.

D: If it's all or nothing, let's just go for all. 

A: What?

D: Tonight do you want to sleep at my place?

----

I AM DYINGGGGGGGGG

Archived