[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

I loved him in kill me heal me .. btu  he is so hot in this one.. as compared to hwarang.. where he came across as such a naive not so hot cutiepie.. 

Show is amazing.. surprised it ain't a blockbuster hit :(

Hopefully the ending means we should get our love story next week

although bummer !

I thought when the teacher said that unpretty people should be shown more kindness.. i thought DM would show kindness to SH.. you know paralleling the fact that DM is our heroines first love and so heroine is DM's first love.. but man!.. he truly found her not pretty :tongue:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda bummed with the rating went down. I can't really blame the viewers if Monday-Tuesday dramas are in tight competition. I watch all three of them and all of them are great. (FFMW is the best though :wink:). Anyway, rating isn't the only thing to determine  the quality of a drama. I will be happy if the rating rises next week, but it doesn't really matter because I will :heart: this drama no matter what.

Finally, I watched the ep 8 full  with subtitles and it was soooo goooooodd. The story were moving forward smoothly between DM-AR and JM-SH, as well as their individual stories. 

Here are some things that I love about this episode :

• All the awkwardness between DM-AR. :D 
  • Turns out, DM was AR's first love and he is clueless about it and being jealous of himself.
  • That seabreeze scene were funny. DM really wants to impress AR.
  • The scene where AR-DM did some shopping for AR's interview. Usually in kdrama-land, the guy will buy the girl clothes and the girl will try the clothes and keep showing up to show different outfits. The guy will just shake his head saying it was not good until the girl wears an outfit that just stunned him away. It was like, the girl wasn't only change her clothes but also her face as well to make the guy that surprised. :D In DM case, he wasn't like any kdrama lead guy in terms of reaction. He just think that AR is pretty in every outfit she's wearing. 
  • AR in gym and knocked the bully guy. He deserved it for being such a jerk.
  • JM asked SH to get married after he became manager (with "someday my prince will come" as background song:tongue:) and finally, the intern knew JM and SH are in relationship!
  • PSJ's body and hairstyle while in the fighting scenes :flushed: (excuse me for drooling)
  • And the last scene was just :heart::heart::heart:

I was really surprised when AR confessed first cuz for one thing, DM shows most of his flailing moments rather than AR although she gets all hot and bothered whenever she's with him. I was honestly thinking that DM would confess first.

Being in love with her best friend could mean that AR will be experiencing a love story that is the opposite of her ex love stories. She always dated first and started ro have feelings later. It's the opposite with DM, hopefully one everything is settled and we'd get our daily dose of kisses.

DM meanwhile could be the five year old jealous cutie pie and I would still not give him up for the world. Continue being this handsome, immature, sexy and swoony. 

P.S. yes please for more abs :wub:

59 minutes ago, tianaa said:

OMG this ending!!!!!

"she used to look like Chewbacca. Why does she keep getting prettier?" this little girl is such a cutie

So he really saw her as ugly almost till now ?!?...like when he was a boy and gave her last sweet coz his mother told him he needs to threat people like this even better? :lol:

Last night i was not sure to give him a hard punch or what...but the way he passed his ex and his last line to my girl saved him :wub:

22 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

I was really surprised when AR confessed first cuz for one thing, DM shows most of his flailing moments rather than AR although she gets all hot and bothered whenever she's with him. I was honestly thinking that DM would confess first.

I was too...from what was seen till yesterday i expected and wanted him to say first...now came clear that he really wasn't aware of his feelings and she think of him as her first love...story about hurt wrist...she was talking about him and he's still wondering who the guy was

I find them so cute being confused over things happened between them recently :wub:

...and i want my girl to stop crying :(

6luDWN.jpg

HehheheHehh. I love to rewind over and over this scene.. Hehehe.. Just to funny and satisfying for AR anger to punch him.. Kekekkkkkhh...:D

You must be beware if Aera going aegyo.. something scary behind that aegyo.. Hahahhaa.. DM and the couch reaction for her aegyo just too hilarious.. Like they know something bad going happen.. Hehehhehehee.. I love it.. Little nasty.. hahhahahaha... :lol:

And you know what guys.. Aera just very2 love DM.. She always didn't like if someone making trouble with DM.. She always going mad.. Like you know.. Don't disturb.. His mine.. Hahhahaha.. :D:wub:

Landlady probably worked real hard to be the rich, successful person that she is, and still retained the discipline  to do her own repairs and upkeep of the apartment.  And she notices things.   If she and AR are related,  then her spunk  runs in the family.    Or if she knew AR, DM as kids, she will continue to provide hidden/oblique support for both, individually and as a couple.  

Yes, AR's ambition was derailed by the need to earn money.  I hope that her interview does not dampen her spirits, like it did on the bus, and she springs back.    It is at least her third encounter of being on the losing end--connections, rich snooty watch thief, and a broadcast education (preferrably abroad).  

She was very real in inquiring why she was not even asked a question,  and so honest with her reply,  I hope that the other panel members saw it.   Often, being perceptive yet down-to-earth makes a huge difference, whether as a team player or a junior broadcaster/newscaster.

hello i'm new in this thread

wow ep 7-8 is really great

but there is one thing that makes me wonder

did the landloard paid for aera's hospital bill?

i'm not underestimate or disrespect kdm, but since he just lost his job and now (work and train) for free with his coach and his family isn't that rich i think the landloard paid aera's hospital bill

plus moobin only mention that someone paid it before him

@heartoppaya I also thought DM was going to confess first. He has been the one being all protective whereas AR has been trying to establish boundaries. I guess with yesterday episode we understood a bit more why she has been doing this - she has has feelings for him for a while and she has reached the point of trying to distance herself from it all. I was still surprised she said it so directly and almost unexpectedly, that he made her heart flutter! It was such a honest moment; I like that about her, how honest and direct she is. IN a sense, it makes sense that she was the one to say it first.

As for the whole discussion about the candy scene... I like all your takes on it. Couldn't it be more about empathy in a way? Like recognizing that she is ugly, but since he still likes her, he wants her to fee loved. Because she is loved by him (as a friend first). Also, he is a kid, and it has been said a few times that he is not the brightest... ha ha... I does whatever he is told to do. Made me think he is kinda like a dog, no? I don't mean it in a bad way but DM the kid makes associations that I dog would: like if I fart, I get a candy. :D Anyway, I don't think he would have stuck with her for so many years out of pure pity.

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I've been really curious about the landlady as well. She seems very partial to and protective of AR, though not directly to AR. Though she also bought the building that had Coach's gym which was beneficial for Coach and DM, and not AR directly. So far, she's been a feisty fairy godmother type, and I hope we'll see more about her and her connection to AR and DM. If as you say, she's actually AR's mother, that could make sense, especially if she had abandoned husband and daughter to go make money or something, but having regretted it, now she's back to see how her little girl is doing. Okay, perhaps that's just me being fanciful. However, I blame it on kdramas which have the most convoluted family ties and family secrets as standard plotting material.

I know right! In a non-kdrama world, I would have not particularly thought about the landlady and why she was helping. At first, I thought she might have come from a similar background as AR and thus felt a sort of connections. But the fact that she was helping from the beginning and that she came to live in that building despite having so much money... it seems a bit too random not to have meaning. Anyway, looking forward to know more about her. In the meantime, I love how curious she is to know who DM will choose! She is like us :wink:

4 hours ago, atikworld said:

You must be beware if Aera going aegyo.. something scary behind that aegyo.. Hahahhaa.. DM and the couch reaction for her aegyo just too hilarious.. Like they know something bad going happen.. Hehehhehehee.. I love it.. Little nasty.. hahhahahaha... :lol:

I also loved how when she started her aegyo, DM turnt around right away and knew she was up to no good. He knows her so well! He he

"The nerves in my back aren't sensitive enough to detect something so small."

Line of the week, I almost peed myself with laughter XD

On another note, I actually thought it was pretty rude and annoying of Dongman to follower Aera around on her date. Even though it was shown that the guy she dated was an a*hole in the end, he had no right to stalk her and disrupt her date like that. I'm actually sad that that doctor was a bad guy, and what a bad guy, I do think he's too rotten to even realize that he's rotten. Bleh.

I wonder how Dongman will ever win against blondye, his father is just too rich and Dongman too poor and normal, he would never be able to win in the intrigues that are spun with money and habit. It was very cool thought that he won against annoying colleague. I hope he gets really famous, and that announcer woman should just go away. Or do something useful. In other dramas you have female second leads who do everything to help their loves even though those men never once looked back to them, and here you've got such an egoistic and terrible woman.

Maybe the landlady will be the turning point in their life, maybe she'll help them with her influence and money once she realizes that they are very good ppl and that poor and good ppl are being pestered in life. It would be the perfect happy ending. Although sometimes I think that such an ending just proves that you can't achieve anything without money and influence.

Translated an old 2014 Park Seo-joon interview for Grazia! I won't post the entire thing here, but I did post it over in his Soompi forum. His interview was really great. He said when he wants something his entire body and mind goes after it. There is no question on whether he will get it or not, he just goes after it. He also said he likes the type of girl he can protect :-)

Y'all this past episode was amazingly great. This drama has sailed to the top of my favorites list and it is only half way done. Monday, where are you?

4 minutes ago, rittoo said:

"The nerves in my back aren't sensitive enough to detect something so small."

Line of the week, I almost peed myself with laughter XD

On another note, I actually thought it was pretty rude and annoying of Dongman to follower Aera around on her date. Even though it was shown that the guy she dated was an a*hole in the end, he had no right to stalk her and disrupt her date like that. I'm actually sad that that doctor was a bad guy, and what a bad guy, I do think he's too rotten to even realize that he's rotten. Bleh.

I wonder how Dongman will ever win against blondye, his father is just too rich and Dongman too poor and normal, he would never be able to win in the intrigues that are spun with money and habit. It was very cool thought that he won against annoying colleague. I hope he gets really famous, and that announcer woman should just go away. Or do something useful. In other dramas you have female second leads who do everything to help their loves even though those men never once looked back to them, and here you've got such an egoistic and terrible woman.

Maybe the landlady will be the turning point in their life, maybe she'll help them with her influence and money once she realizes that they are very good ppl and that poor and good ppl are being pestered in life. It would be the perfect happy ending. Although sometimes I think that such an ending just proves that you can't achieve anything without money and influence.

I feel like Moo-bin was a good person, but wanting to win against Dong-man brought out the bad side of him. Moo-bin is the perfect example of a person who is not doing things "My Way" like the title of the drama. He gets good grades because he should, he is marrying the woman he is going to marry because he should, he is doing all those things to fit into the high society because that is what is expected. I thought it was pretty telling that he didn't pick up his fiancés phone call at the end.

I do kind of feel like Moo-bin was using Ae-ra to get back at Dong-man, but I also think he fell for her. He liked her before he knew she was Dong-man's "girl." But now this was his chance to steal a girl away from Dong-man just like Dong-man "stole" Bora from him. Of course, Dong-man doesn't care about any of this, lol.

Kim Ji Won is not that bad an actress. I first saw her in Heirs playing the typical bad clingy girlfriend but even then she brought some nuance to the role and I loved her in Descendants but her sweet face here initially I thought would make it hard for me to make her role believable but she is doing a pretty good job. I love her aegyo lol she gave that guy a nice nose bleed and he deserved it. I love how protective Dong Man is of her and I love the way these two friends protect each other. It really pulls at my heartstrings to watch them having this long history since they were kids and the 4 of them all these years stayed together and that makes for a great story.

I think the land lady paid for the hospital suite for sure. She is invested lol I like how she told Dong Man to just say she looks pretty lol.

11 minutes ago, V said:

I feel like Moo-bin was a good person, but wanting to win against Dong-man brought out the bad side of him. Moo-bin is the perfect example of a person who is not doing things "My Way" like the title of the drama. He gets good grades because he should, he is marrying the woman he is going to marry because he should, he is doing all those things to fit into the high society because that is what is expected. I thought it was pretty telling that he didn't pick up his fiancés phone call at the end.

I do kind of feel like Moo-bin was using Ae-ra to get back at Dong-man, but I also think he fell for her. He liked her before he knew she was Dong-man's "girl." But now this was his chance to steal a girl away from Dong-man just like Dong-man "stole" Bora from him. Of course, Dong-man doesn't care about any of this, lol.

I don't know, I don't think he is evil, but he is morally.... flexible? He's the kind of person who's done everything in life more or less perfectly because that was expected of them. He probably grew up in a rich family with highly educated parents and other family members and learned to perform and obey where he needed to so that he will turn out to be somebody elite and special. This kind of ppl are often swinging between the two extremes of arrogance (no respect for poor ppl, no respect for other ppl at all) and self consciousness (scared of being judged, because they've always acted according to the wishes of someone, envious of carefree ppl) which is a vitious circle. Because being dependent on the opinions of others, they are unhappy despite all they have achieved, and being unhappy, they are angry at those who are happy, especially if those have not done what they were told has to be done growing up, because they can't bear that ppl who should be unhappy (according to what they are taught) because they failed (at things they think are important) are actually happier than them (what did they do all that for then?).

These ppl are not strictly evil, but they are discontent and don't care for others. It's close to evil really.

And about "he fell for her". Really? "We can keep dating after I marry?" Really? Has he no sense of propriety at all? Does he not know what ppl consider right and sensible at all even though he might not care? 

#FightforMyway #parkseojoon #SsamMyWay #KimJiwon
Monday & Tuesday 22:00 KBS 2TV
Announcer #ChoiAera’s #1 supporter #Dongman

DCThhxbV0AAIiZO.jpg

DCThixMVYAAIxz5.jpg

#FightforMyway #parkseojoon #SsamMyWay #KimJiwon
Monday & Tuesday 22:00 KBS 2TV
Announcer #ChoiAera’s #1 supporter #Dongman

DCKHD5XXoAQJFYA.jpg

Archived