[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDE. MOOBIN IS A TOTAL PSYCHO:crazy: I knew somethin' was off, he was just too damn too good to be true!<_< And poor Aera, rejected twice now. Boy am I glad she told Moobin off 'cause Lord knows I would've lost it:tongue: As much as I despise Moobin, it's sad that Wooshik's role has come to an end~:( Ugh I can't stand that clingy Pink-wearing intern, like girl get a clue! Jooman is NOT into you & it was you who initiated the kiss sheesh pfft.:rolleyes: Oh I think those shoes that Moobin bought for Aera were hideous LoL.:tongue:  

21 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

A little bit of KJW's cuteness for us while waiting 7 more days for another episode.. and I think the finger in the camera was PSJ's. :blush:

Sorry for the pic.. 

Oh.. So am I.. I think that was PSJ finger.. Hehhe looks like PSJ like to poke2 to KJW's face.. He just like what a namjacin all women want.. Kkkkkkkhkh.... :D

I'm absolutely DYING reading the recaps and seeing GIFs!!! I'm breathless even just from this...who knows what the actual episode will do to me. Can't watch the until after work (5 more hours AGGGHHH) and I don't know how I'm going to manage to wait that long!!! This show just keeps getting better and better all the time. Thank you to everyone for keeping this updated for those of us who can't watch yet!!! You all are 대박!!!! 사랑해요~~~~~!!!! :heart:

so Dong Man was/is Aera's first love!!!!!great episode!park seo joon looks extra manly at the end of the episode like he is a different person.the power of great acting.both KJW,PSJ are great.they must win a lot awards!!

That ending...I love that even though he knew she don't like him getting hurt and claim that she won't be there but she still end up watching up. Once he acknowledge his coach, he went right to AR (ignoring HR which I laugh so evilly in your face kind of laugh at her). And when he bend down on his knee to look at AR at the end is so swoon worthy. OMG those gif made me squeal like a fan girl at work. 

And there feelings are soaring *giggling* and this is my fan-wishing, can we have AR be the announcer for when DM and TS have their battle with each other cause that would be hilarious to see what she would say about that jerk TS during their fight. 

22 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

DUDE. MOOBIN IS A TOTAL PSYCHO:crazy: I knew somethin' was off, he was just too damn too good to be true!<_< And poor Aera, rejected twice now. Boy am I glad she told Moobin off 'cause Lord knows I would've lost it:tongue: As much as I despise Moobin, it's sad that Wooshik's role has come to an end~:( Ugh I can't stand that clingy Pink-wearing intern, like girl get a clue! Jooman is NOT into you & it was you who initiated the kiss sheesh pfft.:rolleyes: Oh I think those shoes that Moobin bought for Aera were hideous LoL.:tongue:  

Hehhehe.. Yes.. That was true.. It's to specious with too much kindness people..:expressionless:

Something strange and taraaaaa he just play to get his revenge to DM.. And time goes by he fall for Aera.. I think his role is not going to end coz his engagement was cut by the president.. Maybe can be triangle love.. (actually coz want to see him more in this drama hehhee, just to waste if he end now)..  

22 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Hehhehe.. Yes.. That was true.. It's to specious with too much kindness people..:expressionless:

Something strange and taraaaaa he just play to get his revenge to DM.. And time goes by he fall for Aera.. I think his role is not going to end coz his engagement was cut by the president.. Maybe can be triangle love.. (actually coz want to see him more in this drama hehhee, just to waste if he end now)..  

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DYING*

I just came back from a family issue, so I actually hadn't watched the previous episode. But I was so eager that I just watched today's episode and... YOU KILL ME, KKO DONGMAN AND CHOI AERA!

So fluttery, today's episode. Though I wanted to slap those KBC people who were interviewing AeRa. Goddamn, "we're people who's time is worth gold" and "to spend some of our time, shouldn't you have some of your time well?" *points to the empty space under "qualifications" in her resume. SO DAMN PISSED. 

AeRa: "While the others were in university and studying overseas, I was earning money."

My Heart... *shattered*

But then I think of how she ended up at DongMan's match later, even though she just had such heartbreak and even though she couldn't bear to watch it at all, cowering in absolute terror and fear... She reminds me of MMA Fighter Choo SungHoon's wife Yano Shiho when he was at the UFC fight against Mina or at the last UFC Fight Night 79 where he won. She was all "I can't (bear to) see you" but then runs to him without even a prompt. And I'm doing the cha-cha rumba inside because my OTP is coming true soon!

AR reaction to watching DM fight remind me very much of Yano watching her husband Choi Sung-hoon fight (since he is a MMA) and those are hard to watch. It's hard to see your love one getting beat up. But it's a nice touch of life especially when it comes to that profession and their love one dealing with accepting their profession and bearing the pain to of seeing them bruise and hurt.

Hello!

So I have been lurking here but decided to post today, as I loved today's episode. The awkwardness was so well represented! It was awesome to see them so weird with each other at times, trying to impress the other at others, and also being their old sleves too.

I am really curious about that owner lady - anyone else thought or discussed here that she might be AR's mother? Do we know anything about AR's mom? We've had a heavy emphasis on her father, but today, after watching AR calling her dad after seeing that girl and her mom made me wonder if my first hunch, her being the mother, could actually happen...

Anyway, I am looking forward to see their relationship develop. I really really want DM to step up! :tongue:

This was the best ep yet. It had everything. It had humor, tear-jerking scenes, and progress on all fronts. I was dying and laughing out loud for a majority of the episode. My fav scene was when all four of them were having breakfast, and JM and SH were picking up on AR and DM's unusual behavior. Lol at JM complaining about DM spraying on too much febreze.

I got really teary-eyed when SH and JM were talking at the bus stop. I'm so happy that SH is not the kind to bottle in her feelings and disappointments especially when it pertains to JM. So I was happy with that scene. Now the YJ maybe knows about their relationship, I wonder if she'll take back the job he received, assuming that she pulled the strings.

Lastly the last scene just buried me.

That last scene was so much daebak. Him saying I'm in trouble now since even your crying face is pretty. Capital swoon.

Pink intern finding out about them was also daebak and he proposed oh my that was unexpected.

2 hours ago, atikworld said:

When moment going awkward.. Just take PSJ rules.. B)

1. Looking the moon

2. Looking the stars

Hehehehhe.. That scenes make me remember his past drama.. That scenes just similar.. :D

SWP! Another favourite drama of mine.

There were moment when the BGM was playing that reminded me of SWP too.  

Good observation.

Archived