[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, daniboo said:

I have been seeing comments saying that Moo Bin is a sweet guy and I have to SMH because it doesn't seem like everyone is watching the same drama as me. Moo Bin may seem like a nice, sweet guy but he is clearly showing signs of problematic behavior. He clearly makes Ae Ra uncomfortable, he has told her who she shouldn't be friends with ( i.e. Dong Man), that she should move out of her apartment because he didn't like her living across from Dong Man and that whole scene in the hospital imo rubbed me the wrong way with him trying to guilt Ae Ra into being greatful due to the "nice things" that he was doing for her. 

P.S. If a man tells you that he didn't even put his own mother in a nice hospital room when she had surgery but is going to do it for you when he has only known you for 20 seconds, this is a red flag imho.

yeah...agree.

they just went out for a few times yet he dare to intrude in Ae Ra's life with his sweet and nice words. pftttttt! :tongue:

2 minutes ago, silvianage said:

Awww makes my heart melt.

I know Park Seo Joon is tall but don't know why in this drama he looks extremely tall and manly.

maybe because KJW is petite? SHY too. ah maybe because his character is tough :wub: as a sportsman

@stroppyse LOL, with the preview, I don't think so. What is "Our MooBin"???????

Seems like DdongMan's gotta deal with training-politics, JooMan is testing my patience with how he's not like going official with SeolHee (what's the secret for? She's not a North Korean spy you know!) and OMG, Puke-face is back again. What will it take for her to get a clue that she's not welcomed and should just stay away? 1 Million clues? Hehehehhe, I cackled at how AeRa whipped around to hear MooBin address himself as "official boyfriend", only to go along with the act (in defiance of Puke-face, probably) and defend "our MooBin" from her overzealous best-friend-to-be-turned-husband. Okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here.

aaaa..long time i'm not visit our Sommpi's account, and it was long time i'm not into Kdrama, and now i come here because Fight for my way. I am not fans of PSJ, but in this drama, he makes me fall to him. And his chemistry with KJW, is sooo daebak. The linestory is so refreshing! i'm hooked with this drama. 

Mondaaay..pali pali..comee.. 

Yikes such a bad idea starting this drama now I have to play the waiting game. 6 ended good.

I've always known who Park Seo Joon was but I think I'm totally crushing on him seriously now I totally get and want to join the club of the fan girl who went to the Olympics and ask him out on national tv hehe. The character he's playing in this drama is so swoon worthy.

Is it me or do you feel that Aera's accent during high school was kinda similar to Sung Na Jeong in Answer Me 1994? Is it the Busan dialect? Or the bobcut? Or the aggressive fangirling?

FightMyWay01-00035.jpg

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

@stroppyse LOL, with the preview, I don't think so. What is "Our MooBin"???????

Seems like DdongMan's gotta deal with training-politics, JooMan is testing my patience with how he's not like going official with SeolHee (what's the secret for? She's not a North Korean spy you know!) and OMG, Puke-face is back again. What will it take for her to get a clue that she's not welcomed and should just stay away? 1 Million clues? Hehehehhe, I cackled at how AeRa whipped around to hear MooBin address himself as "official boyfriend", only to go along with the act and defend "our MooBin" from her overzealous best-friend-to-be-turned-husband. Okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here.

I like how you addressed all three topics.

A. JM and SH have the most conflicting relationship ever, but if you think deeply it might not be a huge deal if JM admitted that he has a gf and not get affected by Ms. Snooty 2.0 cuz she and her starry eyed face is seriously annoying me so much. Not to say that SH is not wrong, but atleast the lady is loyal. She should stop worrying about JM and everyone else's welfare and think about herself a bit. Then JM will see how much worth she really is.

B. Ms. Snooty 1.0 is honestly the biggest bish there ever was. Thinking that dumping people and running into DM because he's always there is the smartest yet most selfish thing anyone could ever do. I have a feeling that DM is still affected although he tries his best not to be. As a viewer of their on-off fling i would be put out too (and/or puke in a corner) but seeing the whole relationship play out in front of her eyes, I'm still wondering why Aera hasn't sucker-punched Ms. Snooty 1.0 in her face. She really ought to leave. Like shoo.

C. Finally, i haven't watched ep 6 yet so i don't know about the official announcement, but MB is annoying me so much. He needs to go too. I love the actor, but go away "short" cameo!

25 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

official announcement

There was no "official announcement" (save for his one-sided self-declaration when MooBin first met DongMan with AeRa). It's all in the idiot boy's head. He makes me laugh with how clueless he is, HAHA.

And JooMan DOES see how much SeolHee's worth (A LOT), but with each time she pushes her own interest aside and lowers herself to do everything for others, he unconsciously/ unknowingly/ helplessly loses a little bit of respect for her. And those little bits accumulate and I'm pretty sure he's soon going to go... off.

After all, if you don't respect or love yourself, who will?

22 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

There was no "official announcement" (save for his one-sided self-declaration when MooBin first met DongMan with AeRa). It's all in the idiot boy's head. He makes me laugh with how clueless he is, HAHA.

And JooMan DOES see how much SeolHee's worth (A LOT), but with each time she pushes her own interest aside and lowers herself to do everything for others, he unconsciously/ unknowingly/ helplessly loses a little bit of respect for her. And those little bits accumulate and I'm pretty sure he's soon going to go... off.

After all, if you don't respect or love yourself, who will?

MB doesn't make me laugh anymore. He is very territorial about AR when she just agreed for a date, as he kept insisting, may i add. He's not only clueless he's stupid as well, asking her to move out and not meet her best friend since childhood is such an a**y move. If I was her I would just dump him.

As to JM and SH I think he does notice her worth, but its more of a given and there's nothing really fresh or sizzling in their relationship. JM knows that he would receive SH's adoration no matter what, and he doesn't think of what might happen if he loses her. He thinks she's a guaranteed person to spend his lifetime with, only the love is a little on the edge. And he's very aware of tge physical difference between SH and Ms. Snooty 2.0.

7 hours ago, LadyIgraine said:

I just notice something about Kim Ji Won, she's left-handed. And all the dramas that I've seen her, she always play strong type of female characters (i.e. Heirs, DOTS). and in "Fight My Way" her character is a tough chic from the south. From what I read, left-handed people are usually considered dominant type of individuals because they had to learn to deal with things normally design for right handed people.

just my observation :)

anyways, ep 6 - I can't...with the ending :(

Park Seo Joon is ambidextrous.:)

In episodes 6 and 7 of "She was Pretty", Park Seo Joon was seen using his left hand to sketch, draw and eat.

@stroppyse @xxPeepsxx @alleram95 @V

Thank you so much for the translations. :) m(_ _)m

I can't wait for the next episode! I think it will take our OTP another 2-3 episodes before we hear a confession.

Life lesson is point on!!!!  And, I'm sorry, if he didn't treat his mother to this room, how is he going to treat AeRa once he thinks he "has" her?  You learn a lot by how a man treats his mother.  Just like how DongMan got her a gift she really wanted, he told his dad to stop nagging her, and one of his life goals is to buy her a new house. That's a good man!!!:heart:

5 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

EP 7 PREVIEW

OMGG what's happening??? Why did AR protect MB against DM :(

can someone help translate? Arghhh need Monday to come ASAP

TRANSCRIPT

Coach: – How can I just close my business by next month?

Fighter: – Why should our coach groom/nurture you even though he is almost broke and spending his own money?

Joo-man: – Why are you doing this? I can’t work because you make me so nervous.

Sul-hee: – You don’t have to be nervous if we reveal everything

Hye-ran: It’s good, she has to at least get a good man.

Dong-man: Do you think Ae-ra is like you? That jerk is doing all sorts of things. Move your car!

Ae-ra: This fool is starting again.

Moo-bin: I told you to keep your boundaries with Ae-ra. I’m her official boy-fr---

Dong-man: Wow, you’re a funny guy (sarcastic)

Ae-ra: Why are you calling my Moo-bin- shi a jerk?

Fight My Way: Episode 6

FightMyWay06-00173.jpg

There’s nothing like having a friend who just gets you in every way possible, who cries with you when you’re down and celebrates your successes as if they were their own. The only thing better would be if that friend were also the love of your life, and luckily for Ae-ra and Dong-man, they’ve already started down that path. Even luckier for us is that they have no idea what these new and strange feelings are about, because we get to enjoy the awkward moments every time one of them gets all hot and bothered and has no idea why.

Round 6: “Dear, don’t give me that kiss”

Spoiler

FightMyWay06-00026.jpg FightMyWay06-00028.jpg

After losing his fight, Dong-man wakes in the hospital to find Ae-ra wailing over him at top volume. Ae-ra yells at him not to fight anymore, making soggy threats never to see him again in between gasping sobs. Amused, Dong-man asks if Moo-bin knows that she looks like a baboon when she cries, HA.

Ae-ra just snaps at him again before bursting into a fresh bout of tears. Dong-man fusses at her for eating her hair and reaches to push it out of her mouth, which is so sweet.

The mood is ruined by ex-girlfriend Hye-ran, who runs in to ask in a wobbly voice if Dong-man is okay, though her voice is perfectly stable when she tells Ae-ra to leave. For the first time, Dong-man speaks in Hye-ran’s presence, taking Ae-ra’s hand and saying that Hye-ran is the one who needs to leave. He adds for her to stop contacting him and showing up at his home.

Spoiler

FightMyWay06-00041.jpg

He calls it horrible to keep seeing her, but Hye-ran just says that she’ll go for now. Ae-ra reminds her of her warning not to go near Dong-man again, and Hye-ran tells Ae-ra to know her place, and that Dong-man is only holding Ae-ra’s hand to make a point, not because he wants to hold it. She tells Dong-man to pick up when she calls, otherwise she’ll take it as an invitation to visit in person.

After she leaves, Ae-ra yanks her hand out of Dong-man’s grip, asking if he really only held her hand to make Hye-ran angry. Exhausted, Dong-man pouts that he doesn’t know.

On the way home, Dong-man remembers that Hye-ran waited for him while he was in the army. Ae-ra says that she saw Hye-ran with other guys while he was gone, then complains that Dong-man will probably let Hye-ran sucker him in again.

Spoiler

FightMyWay06-00080.jpg FightMyWay06-00077.jpg

Coach Hwang drives up, and Ae-ra orders him to kill Dong-man. Coach Hwang looks like he’s ready to make him pay for fighting against his advice. But instead of getting hit as Dong-man expects, Coach Hwang grabs him in a big, relieved bear-hug. He says that Dong-man’s lucky to be alive, then takes him to a pojangmacha for some dinner. While they eat, Coach Hwang watches the video of Dong-man’s fight. Rather than being upset over his loss, Coach Hwang notices that the one punch Dong-man managed to land really shook up his opponent. He knows by the fighter’s tattoo that he’s a member of the Karel family.

We see the tattoo again as Karel shakes hands with Tak-soo at the airport, and Tak-soo tells him that he sent the money for his wife’s medical bills. In halting English, Karel tells Tak-soo to avoid Dong-man at all costs, “because you will lose,” but Tak-soo doesn’t understand him. Coach Hwang explains to Dong-man that the Karels are a three-generation family of Brazilian jujitsu fighters, and that last night he fought the second son. He likens Dong-man’s punch to a kindergartner landing a punch on a college student—it means that Dong-man is a lot better than they thought.

Not only did he land a solid punch, but Tak-soo’s coach says that that punch broke two of the Brazilian fighter’s ribs. It’s even more worrisome that it wasn’t one of Dong-man’s famous kicks that did it, but a punch. Joo-man reluctantly sends Seol-hee to put in an appearance at his nephew’s first birthday party, then heads off to work. The girls run into Dong-man, who’s more excited than ever about fighting.

FightMyWay06-00141.jpg FightMyWay06-00147.jpg

Seol-hee fishes for a compliment in her lacy pink dress, so Ae-ra obliges by saying that she looks like the perfect daughter-in-law. She says that parents love the “puppy type” like Seol-hee, and Seol-hee says that Ae-ra is the “kitten type” that guys like. They preen, while Dong-man stares like they’re speaking another language.

Read more:: http://www.dramabean...-way-episode-6/

I hope JM really loves SH and does not just feel grateful and obligated.  How long is it going to take for him to mess up and REALLY hurt her.  I don't look forward to those scenes.

What kind of imbecile lets an EX-girlfriend, who did nothing but misuse him,  berate and belittle one of his best friends.  That's not a man in my opinion.  It doesn't matter what DM said to her in private.  He should have defended AR.

My thoughts after Ep 6.

I really adore Coach-nim.  He truly loves, understands, and supports Dong-man.  And he so smart!  I was surprised at first by his reaction to Dong-man fighting without his permission, but he analyzed this situation and took away from the experience what was really important.  That Dong-man was alive and he has some skills :)  For a while I was getting irritated with him (and others) telling Dong-man that his brain was not for thinking.  But, I what I think is really trying to be said is that Dong-man is better when he acts based on his instincts and intuition (his gut).  It's when he stops and tries to analyze things is when he gets himself into to trouble.  @stroppyse and @V, thank you for sharing your thoughts, they help me come to this realization. 

I don't think Hye-ran is so much confident as she is arrogant.  I think her arrogance is very similar to Tak-su's, they both stem from a place of insecurity.  I think she's sees that the situation has changed since she last pulled her comeback act and that is making her even more aggressive.  Unfortunately, I think she's taking this as a challenge and we won't be getting rid of her too soon.  I do hope we get to see how DM ever got tangled up with her in the first place.  In high school, since he seemed to have went into the military right after?

Joo-man and Seol-hee obviously deeply care about each other.  But I don't understand why JM can defend SH against his family but won't go public with their relationship. It's his lack of action that make his family disregard SH. I really don't get the feeling that he's waiting or even anticipating that someone else will come along, so does he have a deep-seated fear of commitment?  Or is he so comfortable with the status quo that he's afraid to change things?  I liked when he stood up to his family, but when he started to list all the things that SH had done for him, I wonder if he's afraid he's just staying with SH out of guilt?  IDK, this couple has me flummoxed right now.  I'm impatiently waiting to see if he will tell SH about the intern's kiss.:angry:

Seol-hee's mom made me tear up this episode.  It is so hard to see your precious child being treated so harshly, especially by people that are supposed to be "family".  My heart just went out to her, it was hurtful for her.  And I love SH's reaction when she figured out that her mom knew, it was just like her mom's. 

Ah Moo-bin, you possessive, obsessive wolf in sheep's clothing. I hate the way he cornered Ae-ra into admitting that she quit her job and then suggested it made them closer.  And it seems every conversation is about how he feels and what he wants, he just hear anything AR says.  Just like when she kept telling him to stop on the stairs before she passed out.  And kissing her after she told him that it was petty to confess when someone is weak and sick, he has no respect for her or her boundaries.  When consciously or unconsciously, I think a big part of his attraction and aggressiveness stems back to his high school crush on Bo-ram.  She has a similar personality to Ae-ra's which I think is definitely part of his attraction.  I believe his over-aggressiveness with AR is because of DM "stealing" BR from him. Again, whether he is aware of any or all this I'm not sure, I think it's at least 50/50.  I have to say, I won't miss him when he is gone.

The owner of the villa is awesome!!  I love the way she does all her own renovations!  Putting the dept. store manager in his place was golden, she obviously has lot more power/money than the King's chairman.   And she very observant! :D I loved the way she asked DM which he was going to choose, apt 101 or the announcer.  Nothing is going to get by her.  It will be interesting to see what happen's when she discovers the Namil Bar :) . I'm also looking forward to learning more about her backstory since she's obviously more than meets the eye.  I think she will be a strong supporter (maybe even mentor) of our Idiot Fantastic Four.

Dong-Man, as others have said, is awesome in his moments of stillness and determination.  I loved the way he handled both HR and TS this episode.  And while in ep. 5 AR noticed that he was acting "differently", he noticed she was this episode.  And I'm proud that he seems to finally listening to Coach-nim and understanding what it is going to take to succeed in MMA.  Plus, subtly taking down that buffoon who told DM that he was his sandbag was LOL funny!

Ae-ra really let HR get under her skin this episode.  And I think that is because she is starting to realize her true feelings for DM. As @xxPeepsxx mentioned, in the preview I think her interaction with DM and MB is more of a show for HR than anything else.  To show her that she isn't "pitiable" (and I think to fuel DM's jealousy) :) My only worry is that HR, out of spite, will do something to block AR's chance at becoming an announcer.  

Also, I wonder why TS's girlfriend was introduced in this episode.  I love the actress, she was fantastic MLSHR, so I hope she gets some good screen time.  But it will be interesting to see how she will be used. 

I'm sure I'll add more ramblings, but this is all for now...............:blush:

I knew I forgot something.  Fav Part with Coach-nim - when he and DM are hanging flyers and he states that he added DM's shoe size to attract women for him to train. :lol::lol:

Re: Ep  7 preview - AR defending MB against DM. 

@aunniekwe think alike! It does seem to me like AR succumbed to HR's words, that she (AR) doesn't occupy a special place in DM's heart. That she's "pathetically" hanging on as a friend just for the off chance that DM would treat her as more than one.

I feel sad that she would believe HR's words despite the physical 'clues' that DM has given. On the other hand, if AR didn't feel more for DM, she wouldn't be clamping down extra hard on her own feelings by outwardly defending MB. I mean who would want to be embarrassed to find out that the feeling isn't mutual? 

I saw it as AR 's attempt to protect herself but you have a point that the scene can also be interpreted as AR showing off to HR #i'mdoinggoodwiththisdoctorthankyounowbuzzoff. 

Archived