[Drama 2017] Circle 써클

larus

Yes, I have more and more the impression that the chairman is the professor. I do believe that LHS is the long lost brother. In my opinion, HS is not his true identity either. IT seems to me that the chip can only control memories for a certain time, after some time, all of these people are suffering from the same symptoms like the ones who committed suicide: bloodnose and headaches which are connected to memories that are coming back. Striking is that KMJ killed the perpetrator and tried to kill the instigator of her kidnapping which indicates that the side effects of the chip are different from the worm: they won't try to kill themselves, rather unleash so much anger that they kill the person involved in the crime. We know that HS' girlfriend died: the question is how? Imagine if she has been victim of a murder and they couldn't convict the killer either... At some point, when HS remembers more, he might act like KMJ. Yet I believe that KJH will stop him. I still think that KWJ is KJH.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode 3 and I hope, the writer is able to keep it that way. 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, I have more and more the impression that the chairman is the professor. I do believe that LHS is the long lost brother. In my opinion, HS is not his true identity either. IT seems to me that the chip can only control memories for a certain time, after some time, all of these people are suffering from the same symptoms like the ones who committed suicide: bloodnose and headaches which is connected to memories that are coming back. Striking is that KMJ killed the perpetrator and tried to kill the instigator of her kidnapping which indicates that the side effects of the chip are different from the worm: they won't try to kill themselves, rather unleash so much anger that they kill the person involved in the crime. We know that HS' girlfriend died: the question is how? Imagine if she has been victim of a murder and they couldn't convict the killer either... At some point, when HS remembers more, he might act like KMJ. Yet I believe that KJH will stop him. I still think that KWJ is KJH.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode 3 and I hope, the writer is able to keep it that way. 

I also think that we only have evident for 5 years of LHS.  He is the brother will make little bit of sense that he trying to protect kjh.  Because it was so close to finding bluebird but why ?  I hope the twin will be with other at the end and happy ending from them.  

Just watching episode 3 and still lot of mystery which should be solved from this drama.

1. KJH is one of the twins brother, but I still didn't know whether he is KWJ or KBG. I am sure he is KWJ because KWJ is the main lead here but at drama everything possible happened. :)

2. Who is the chairman? I am not sure if the professor is the chairman as he has picture of the twins. I am curious the chairman is KBG or can be their father.

3. Where is HJY at 2037? This girl is really mysterious. Whether she is the Blue Bird hacker which is mention by DS or she is the part of Smart City founder?

I really need to watch several episode again to make me understand for the story. But I like this drama, it's make me curious and waiting the new episode each week.. :blush:

@larus @jongski@Michelle Gonzalez @fanie586@Michelle Gonzalez @bohoxstitch Something came to my mind: since Bluebird seems to be the mastermind behind the suicides, I suddenly saw a connection between Bluebird and the worms. Interesting is that birds are usually eating worms!! So you have to imagine this: Bluebird is "trying" to feed his "baby birds" with the worms. It was, as if the worms were there to help them, but the experiment failed. The victims' body has always rejected the worm hence they needed something new: the chipcard. The name Bluebird would indicate that this person is behind everything: the chairman. Either they could be the same or they could be two different persons working together, like HJ and the professor. Let us imagine: the chairman is the official person representing the company (= professor), while Bluebird acts in the behind scene and he can hack into any system. He makes sure that no can have access to the memories from the people who received a chip card. Moreover the colour blue is very important: Bluebird and the blue bug. In my opinion, they could be the proof of the existence of aliens. They are trying to control humans with the chipcards but they used worms first. I have the impression that KWJ was the one who gave the input to develop a chipcard.  

hello,

At first I thought that Kim Joon Hyuk is Woo Jin because of the fact that he plays with the cube. But, the  twins know how to do.both
So, now, I think, maybe it's Kim Bum Gum, the big brother.
And the chairman could either: be one of 2 professors at Hangnam University; Either ...... Kim Woo Jin.
Because, Woo Jin believes that FORGETING is a very good solution to settle things. He said this to Professor Hwang Yong Woo, in the presence of Pr Park Dong Gun. And now, Human B uses Stable Care to erase people's memories.to forget bad things to live happily.... it suits to Woo Jin's theory !!!!
And the girl Hang Jung Yoon could be the daughter between 2 Professors
  It's really amazing this drama

I just finished Ep 4 

OMG THIS SHOW... BUMGYUN IS JOONHYUK YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!!!! I knew ittt T_____T Ugh that scene in the end when he finally remembered and he was apologizing to Woojin ugh my heartttttt I cried.

And just all the reversal after reversal after reversal in this show is driving me crazy. Soooo amazing.. TT_TT

26 minutes ago, craptelly said:

I just finished Ep 4 

Hide contents

OMG THIS SHOW... BUMGYUN IS JOONHYUK YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!!!! I knew ittt T_____T Ugh that scene in the end when he finally remembered and he was apologizing to Woojin ugh my heartttttt I cried.

And just all the reversal after reversal after reversal in this show is driving me crazy. Soooo amazing.. TT_TT

That why he searching like crazy.  Thank for the spoiler

Spoiler

May be the father is the chairman that it a cruel fate.

I need to see ep 4

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, I have more and more the impression that the chairman is the professor. I do believe that LHS is the long lost brother. In my opinion, HS is not his true identity either. IT seems to me that the chip can only control memories for a certain time, after some time, all of these people are suffering from the same symptoms like the ones who committed suicide: bloodnose and headaches which are connected to memories that are coming back. Striking is that KMJ killed the perpetrator and tried to kill the instigator of her kidnapping which indicates that the side effects of the chip are different from the worm: they won't try to kill themselves, rather unleash so much anger that they kill the person involved in the crime. We know that HS' girlfriend died: the question is how? Imagine if she has been victim of a murder and they couldn't convict the killer either... At some point, when HS remembers more, he might act like KMJ. Yet I believe that KJH will stop him. I still think that KWJ is KJH.

Lee ho soo is only 26 while Kim Joon Hyuk is 41 so LHS can't be one of the twins. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Circle

Just watched the first half of ep 3, things are starting to get interesting. However I do think the plot is moving along a bit too slowly, too much suspence music and too few things actually happening.

So the aliens were conducting a series of experiments trying to controll human emotion? Why would the alien woman have lived with the Kim family when she first came to earth (or did she first come to earth then?), was it coincidence? And what did the Kim family do or experience to make her think that emotions were a weakness that has to be controlled?

The professor who said "is it the children's fault?" seems suspicous to me. Maybe he knew that it was not the students' fault but the fault of the chip they were producing?

=============

Edit after watching the second half.

The second half seems easier to watch to me somehow, I don't know whether it's the music, or the light and the colors, or the actors.

But the characterization is generally a bit off. I would never have thought that the police guy would break down in front of the smart earth guy (sorry don't remember the names), even if he had to tell him his biggest secret, it should have been in a way where he tried to seem tough still, not so whiney and meek. Well that's only my opinion though.

So that's why it was unclear all the time which one of the two brothers the police man is, he cannot remember himself. But isn't it a bug that the elder police man can't remember either? He's seen both of them, they aren't even identical twins, how can he not know who is who? Btw the hyung needs glasses...

I'm more and more sure that the university where KWJ used to study is where the whole thing started, but hoping to see more.

End of ep3 ws quite shocking... he has no memory of his past, of who he is? Was he (JH or WJ) also a subject of "their" (alien or the professor's) experiment? So the elder detective is the only person connecting him to his past?... He should know tht is JH and not WJ right? BTW young JH had smaller eyes and thin jaw very much like the 2037 detective :blink:

And the girl.. she's at the mental hospital where Hyung is locked inside... as is I think she IS an alien (WJ found the blue bug in her room), now probably capable of having human feelings :( 

Cant wait for eps 4 subs to understand better.

3 hours ago, craptelly said:

I just finished Ep 4 

Hide contents

wo!.. then atleast premise of my alternate theory is right... knew it.. he could not have been WJ at any cost.. because

1. For smart earth, they need a genius behind all of this.. there are only 5 geniuses - the twins, the girl, the computer geek, and dad of twins..

daddy was never involved with prof and colg stuff so ruled out, computer geek is operating on normal earth, the memory concept is from WJ .. it cud never be the older brother.. 

so if girl is not the mastermind then WJ along with prof definitely has to be the brain behind the whole smart earth... so that leaves detective to be no one else than BG.. given your spoler.. i am on a roll :) 

lol..self appreciation full on!

i doubt if real aliens exist.. but all of this is like another genome project with originally good intentions.. but its just nature rules us all..difficult to beat universe at its own game

39 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:
39 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wo!.. then atleast premise of my alternate theory is right... knew it.. he could not have been WJ at any cost.. because

1. For smart earth, they need a genius behind all of this.. there are only 5 geniuses - the twins, the girl, the computer geek, and dad of twins..

daddy was never involved with prof and colg stuff so ruled out, computer geek is operating on normal earth, the memory concept is from WJ .. it cud never be the older brother.. 

so if girl is not the mastermind then WJ along with prof definitely has to be the brain behind the whole smart earth... so that leaves detective to be no one else than BG.. given your spoler.. i am on a roll :) 

lol..self appreciation full on!

i doubt if real aliens exist.. but all of this is like another genome project with originally good intentions.. but its just nature rules us all..difficult to beat universe at its own game

Woo jin will be true he is the mastermind. He. Will never hurt his twin Brother.  That he love him very so much.  Question if she time woman so why destroy a family why. She look the same in the past 2017 and 2037.  Then she is the hacker bluebird or the alien. Only see the clips according to plot there alien. May the  conquers earth  if human control emotions that they will lack the passion and courage to fight back.

Guest norakim

What I want to know is what has happen to  Han Jung-Yeon in 2037. There's no mention of her so far. Do you think she's still alive? If she is, do you think she's the same age as 2017? I wouldn't be surprised, she appears and she's still the same age.

1 minute ago, Michelle Gonzalez said:

Woo jin will be true he is the mastermind. He. Will never hurt his twin Brother.  That he love him very so much.  Question if she time woman so why destroy a family why. She look the same in the past 2017 and 2037.  Then she is the hacker bluebird or the alien. Only see the clips according to plot there alien. May the  conquers earth  if human control emotions that they will lack the passion and courage to fight back.

My premise is that 

a) the project by itself did not have wrong intentions.. there is too much evil in the world.. and all is because of emotions.. so if you can control that, you can control evil/sadness .. basically achieve equilibrium aka peace

b ) prof started it with the blue bug.. but then human bodies kept rejecting it.. in the meantime WJ is a genius hence prof is adamant to involve him into the project and he must have loved the concept of erasing memories which seems to be more effective in controlling emotions- arrest triggers rather than emotions themselves..

c) after losing his brother WJ must have got really tired of all of this and joined the project with much fervour to help his own healing...forget it all and achieve peace..

d) the girl, i still think rather than alien she is some form of AI.. and her dad is the research professor (haven't watch ep 4 yet.. so don't know abt latest developments)

e) WJ would have erased some memories of himself.. brothers because it hurt so much.. and maybe the case is recorded as missing twins and that is how he knows abt detective.. OR he is trying to protect what he can.. OR the guy is being held captive.. after at some point he realized he does not want to support smart earth but the prof has him imprisoned somewhere

and yes all side effects are because repressed emotions are at the end of the day pent up energy so they explode bad!

Archived