[Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕

larus

@docster6 Thanks for the compliment crazy monkeyand for writing my theory in all his details.good job onion head I really loved reading your long post! Hence I can definitely return the compliment.cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532

Yes, that's exactly how I have imagined it. If YSO's father was a taxi driver, he might have witnessed something. Now, I am wondering why they had to kill the wife too. Maybe later YSO's parents reported together the crime at the police station and since Ha has connections in the police forces, he realised that he could get into trouble. He asked to erase that report from his "minions". We could observe HA's influence, when HWS's unit got restructured. Therefore Ha had to get rid of YSO's parents too, although the only witness was YSO's father.

But I've got another question about JW: why was her father calling Ha and making sure that HWS was there at the engagement ceremony? Sure, he knew about HWS's reluctance, however I fear that there might be another reason. The fact that he called reveals that he was also very interested in this engagement and marriage. All of them (JW, Ha and JW's father) were acting as if they were under time pressure. Now, the father is again retaliating against his son, right after his appearance on TV. He doesn't waste any time. So maybe it is connected to the status of limitation and the fact that HWS can not testify against his in-laws. I am wondering how long it has been, since HS disappeared. Since they used a different actor for the younger version, I guess, we must be close to 20 years!! As for marrying YSO, Ha must have asked the same thing... yet KHC had fallen in love with her therefore he had no problem to do it. YSO could never testify against KHC for being corrupt. 

@dhakra @lumibear @gaby81 @nona88 @RobinM @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng @Mico Ricco

@ross27 Welcome to this thread!! smileysThe more we are, the better it is. cheer1 onion headI agree with you that MYstery Queen makes me think of Agatha Christie and her Miss Marple.  

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this teaser will be in Episode 9. From the preview, a stalker was following a young lady, probably from the underwear theft case. The scene was quite tense. Unfortunately, I think a murder may have occurred as the yellow tapes indicate a crime scene investigation. SO was fixing her to look nice and they were talking in a very friendly way. But I think SO was being nice because she wants to go into the crime scene to investigator, she is so curious at all times. Sure enough, as soon as WS was distracted a little, SO slipped in beyond the tapes and WS has to give chase, "ahjamma, ahjamma, ...." he yelled. It should be fun. But I don't like it when there are so many female victims. In the drama, "I Remember You," all the victims were beautiful young women. I will wait for a drama, some day, where a lot of guys are murdered.

@bebebisous33, thank you for your warm welcome. After watching episodes 7 and 8, I am eagerly waiting for Wed! The amount of walking, running, cycling that WS and SO did in order to trace and save HS made me breathless from their exertions! Their lack of co-ordination at cycling was so funny that SO had at one stage decided to run along side while WS cycled. 

@docster6, you are so logical, rational and smart like SO when you reasoned out the Mr Ha is behind everything! 

2 hours ago, ross27 said:

@bebebisous33, thank you for your warm welcome. After watching episodes 7 and 8, I am eagerly waiting for Wed! The amount of walking, running, cycling that WS and SO did in order to trace and save HS made me breathless from their exertions! Their lack of co-ordination at cycling was so funny that SO had at one stage decided to run along side while WS cycled. 

@docster6, you are so logical, rational and smart like SO when you reasoned out the Mr Ha is behind everything! 

if the panties thief a small case then WS and SO are likely have an easier time.

the only big threat is Jang.

from the preview we can see that Jang is out of jail so will he try to harm SO as WS wants her to be a witness for the murder attempt on her during the drug raid at the locker area?

Mystery Queen: Episode 8

by HappilyEverAfter

MysteryQueen08-00117.jpg

Although Ho-soon appears to be innocuously eloping with her boyfriend, Seol-ok’s senses are telling her a very different story, and it’s up to our heroine to rescue her sister-in-law from a potential abduction. Luckily, Seol-ok is not alone in all of this, and she has a trustworthy (albeit somewhat annoying) veteran detective who’s got her back.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/mystery-queen-episode-8/

1 hour ago, ross27 said:

@Mico Ricco, The panties case will be an interesting one. I am also worried for SO with her agreement to be the witness against Jang. But if Jang knows that she is the prosecutor's wife, he might not be so daring and reckless. 

if you read the observation from the others in this forum you will noticed that SO's husband is coming under pressure from the higher ups to "release" Jang as soon as possible.

The only person who always putting Jang back into jail is WS each time he is released from prison.

19 hours ago, larus said:

Mystery Queen: Episode 8

by HappilyEverAfter

Although Ho-soon appears to be innocuously eloping with her boyfriend, Seol-ok’s senses are telling her a very different story, and it’s up to our heroine to rescue her sister-in-law from a potential abduction. Luckily, Seol-ok is not alone in all of this, and she has a trustworthy (albeit somewhat annoying) veteran detective who’s got her back.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/mystery-queen-episode-8/

Thanks for recap I have been looking for, I especially enjoy reading the comments and it proves that the viewers love this drama.  Some can spot some small details that I overlooked and made me laugh for such, i.e.

Profile photo of emily

17 emily

May 2, 2017 at 10:47 AM

Ho Chuls pale blue Pajamas with the bunny rabbits just killed me. I know the scene was meant to be serious and tense but I just could not stop laughing. This drama and it's little details .

Park Byung Eun Leaves Choi Kang Hee Starstruck In Newly Revealed “Mystery Queen” Stills

mystery-queen.jpg

In the latest stills from KBS2’s “Mystery Queen,” Yoo Seol Ok (Choi Kang Hee) can’t hide her excitement after seeing her ideal type, Inspector Woo (Park Byung Eun).

Inspector Woo is the host of Seol Ok’s favorite crime investigation TV show and a man of objective judgement. In comparison with Seol Ok’s excitement, Inspector Woo appears to be completely indifferent to her. These images raise questions about how they came across each other and whether this encounter will lead to a special relationship in the future.

mystery-queen-2.jpg

A staff member from the production team explained, “Park Byung Eun stands in stark contrast with Kwon Sang Woo, who relies on his intuition and acts before thinking. With the appearance of professional criminal profiler Park Byung Eun, the drama will enter a new phase.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/02/park-byung-eun-leaves-choi-kang-hee-starstruck-newly-revealed-mystery-queen-stills/

5 hours ago, larus said:

Park Byung Eun Leaves Choi Kang Hee Starstruck In Newly Revealed “Mystery Queen” Stills

In the latest stills from KBS2’s “Mystery Queen,” Yoo Seol Ok (Choi Kang Hee) can’t hide her excitement after seeing her ideal type, Inspector Woo (Park Byung Eun).

Inspector Woo is the host of Seol Ok’s favorite crime investigation TV show and a man of objective judgement. In comparison with Seol Ok’s excitement, Inspector Woo appears to be completely indifferent to her. These images raise questions about how they came across each other and whether this encounter will lead to a special relationship in the future.

A staff member from the production team explained, “Park Byung Eun stands in stark contrast with Kwon Sang Woo, who relies on his intuition and acts before thinking. With the appearance of professional criminal profiler Park Byung Eun, the drama will enter a new phase.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/02/park-byung-eun-leaves-choi-kang-hee-starstruck-newly-revealed-mystery-queen-stills/

mystery-queen-2.jpg

At least he helps her carry her shopping bag.

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe, for you it is 6.00 am but I am not entirely sure. If not, then it is 7.00 am.

Sadly I'm reading this at 7:40 am and it's well into the livestream, there's always tomorrow or next week.

2 minutes ago, RobinM said:

What? I watch it at 8 am live stream and I live in DFW! All I see on steam now is old men talking about fish :wink:

Where can I stream it, watch it live?

Well my livestream was good until the 41 minute mark and it was lagging like crazy! But it did fix itself the last 6 minutes of the drama, WS isn't going to take the death of the panty victim well :bawling:That wench be threatening YSO :angry:

Archived