[Drama 2017] Forest of Secrets / Stranger 비밀의숲 - Baeksang 2018 Daesang Award /Best Actor / Best Writer

larus

2 minutes ago, jongski said:

Wow that's fast.  thanks for the info iIs that netflix? or tvN Asia? I usually watch thew the episodes Friday before the new episodes air so everything is fr

I think it's originate from netflix.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski.... I think we will see more of ES in the upcoming episodes. I thing MR Yoon might actually like ES but ES is soooo into Si Mok. I thinks that is who she wants right now because even though he cold but he is very smart and incorruptible like her father. I  think every time he helps her she falls more for him. Si Mok tries not to be cruel to her but she pushes all his button and make him lash out. Their ideals are so different, he is only after the truth and no emotional attachments.  I think by next week she will have joined the team because of the usb drive, she will use it as leverage to join the team.

WOW WOW  Mr Yoon was quite sexy today. Two of our chingus says that Mr Yoon is like Si Mok except for the medical issue, I agree. Mr .Yoon has accepted to trust Si Mok and I swear i feel like he respect SI Mok. I think the Investigating team is actually working. I wonder what is wrong with Jang Gun. Why does he still want to help his chief. His chief doesn't deserve because he cheated on hi wife with a High School Kid. 

@jongski romance aside I love both the ladies and I believe both bring out raw emotions differently in our lead Shi Mok. I believe Eun Soo has a bigger role to play but later. I am reluctant to put her in my suspect list as she seems to emotional and daredevil then somebody meticulous to have committed either crimes and she is a lone wolf for sure. She lacks guidance and I am counting on/hoping for Yeo Jin to guide her. I think she will know how to reach somebody like her. I too would like more of her on screen. I am a big Shin Hye Sun fan after the show. I've always liked her but this is the most determined and strong character she has played so far. 

Like you, I also look forward to more of Yeo Jin, her story....and I am warming up slightly to Seo Dong Jae, the dudes pathetic but funny.

I'm looking forward to see more of YeoJin. Almost every character had their own story except her. And sorry, enough of Eunsoo, lol. And from last 2 episodes I became a fan of Dong Jae, what  a sly fox! Fall from the stairs was epic. What a character.And of course can'r wait to see more of LCJ wife. She's truly something and only YeoJin can stop this crazy lady~

10 hours ago, nateko said:

There’s one thing I didn’t understand in episode 9. After Dong Jae’s interrogation, why did Shi Mok want him to see Eun Soo and her mother? After that Dong Jae panicked and fell down the stairs, but what’s the connection, why did he have such a reaction? Does Dong Jae know a lot more about the bribery case from 3 years ago and what’s his deal calling Eun Soo by her first name when their relationship isn’t all that close?

Hi @nateko

I received Dong Jae's fall from the stairs as intentional.

He needed some time to go and use his last change to survive his a@%.

Going to the hospital would be easier for him to escape and probably  hearing that ES 's mom has been  questioned  from SM he knew the only person that maybe needed his info was the HaJo president/ father-in law of the resigned Chief prosecutor.

Which makes me thing Dong Jae knows about the secret that ES's father /father in law of resigned Chief/resigned Chief share.

Chingus, I try to like ES but I everytime I see her she is up to do something behind SM 's back.

Like snooping in the team's files.

Ready for episode 10 and i m so sure we ll see more of Police Chief in the next episodes.

4 minutes ago, poloska said:

I'm looking forward to see more of YeoJin. Almost every character had their own story except her. And sorry, enough of Eunsoo, lol. And from last 2 episodes I became a fan of Dong Jae, what  a sly fox! Fall from the stairs was epic. What a character.And of course can'r wait to see more of LCJ wife. She's truly something and only YeoJin can stop this crazy lady~

Agreed, no offense to any chingu, but I do not want to see Eun-soo in action (the actress may be good, but her character is too reckless for my taste buds). I want me some Yeo-jin action though. By God, I am a Bae Doo-na fan for life now!!!

Dong-jae is funny as hell and I want more info on Yeo-jin's backstory/family background. Indeed, only Yeo Jin-a can stop Mr. Lee's crazy wife. Let the games begin. Can't wait for the next episode.

6 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Chingus, I try to like ES but I everytime I see her she is up to do something behind SM 's back.

Like snooping in the team's files.

I can feel your anguish. I cringe every time I see Eun-soo. It's so painfully awkward to watch her interactions with Shi-mok. I mean I want to like her, but I just couldn't (because of her crazy antics, they are not even funny). When you look up to someone like Yeo-jin, it's impossible to even like someone who resembles Eun-soo.

No offense to Eun-soo fans.

7 minutes ago, desertflower said:

@Tee- Sama  I so agree with your synopsis on Shimok and his relationship with Yeojin and also your take on Eunsoo.  Thank you!!!

My pleasure chingu.:wub:

@titania1000 Bwahaahhaha, chingu lighten up. You are really angry with Shi-mok. Here forget about everything and accept this cookie.:cookie:

40 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

1. It didn't look like Yeo Jin was hurt by seeing him with another woman, talking privately. Maybe because she didn't assumed immediately that something romantic could be going on with Eun Soo. However, she showed curiosity about the sweater and the bag,  meaning she knew Eun Soo came to do something nice and didn't deserve to be treated like that.

2. So yeah for the girl friendship but only if the two women are on equal foot. I don't need to be remembered how Yeo Jin is fantastic and that Eun Soo pales in comparison  I want just girls going out, having a drink, and talking about life and goals and dissing men. .And if it makes Shi Mok angry, it will be a plus.

1. You took the words right out of my mouth.

2. No one says that Eun-soo pales in comparison to Yeo-jin. The actress playing her part is doing a bloody brilliant job. May be the author will give us a scene with just the two ladies. You are really pissed off because of Shi-mok, aren't you? *sketches a pouting face on her notepad, puts it in your pocket* Here, it's a gift for you.

Chingu, this forum is for everyone. For every pairing. For every character. If you like Eun-soo, sing songs in her praise, no one's going to stop you.:heart::wub:

Suspect list after episode 10.

Suspects for the fail murder of Kim Ga-Young:

Kim Woo-Kyun                Police Chief

Lee Yeon-Jae                  Chairman Lee's daughter              @Tee- Sama

Congratulation to the following people from last week suspect list. If your guess either Police Chief Kim or

Chairman Lee's daughter, you are half right. @penelop3 , @Nymeria289 , @nona88 , @Runa Chatterjee ,

@ddeokbokkii . Police Chief Kim is being charge with stabbing Ms. Ga-Young, and Lee Yeon-Jae is being

charge with second attempt on her life in the hospital.

Mastermind suspect that began 3 years ago:

Lee Yoon-Beom              Chairman Hanjo Group              @Tee- Sama , @UnniSarah ,

Young Il-Jae                    Ex-minister

Lee Chang-Joon              Chief Secretary

Possible 3rd party            Name???              

After watching 10th episode I'm forever Bae Doo Na stan,what an actress! The best scene in the last episode is YeoJin and Chief talking about the case with the girl. But I'm afraid bad guys make out YeoJin to pay for that she've done with them. I hope they won't hurt her(((

It becomes a bit annoying to read the reviews when it's been overrun by shippers and that a character must be hated because it jeopardizes their ship. Please leave that for the Reply Series and other love triangle shows.

Yesterday ep 9 announced the resignation of Chief Lee was a shocker. But, It's pale compared to today announcement of his

promotion to Chief Secretary of the Blue House. I wonder who is using who?. Chairman Lee's using Chief Lee to cover up

his dirty laundry business, or Chief Lee's is using his father-in-law to advance his own political career?.

The nurse recognized Chairman Lee's daughter at the hospital, but do they have enough evidence to charge her with 

attempted murder?

Why is Police Chief Kim threaten Chief Secretary(former Chief Lee) with a picture of Ga-Young at the hotel?. What is his 

involvement with the fail murder of Ga Young?.

Minister Young (Eun-Soo father) doesn't seem to be clean either, what dirty secret that he's hiding so harmful that he

sworn to take it to his grave?.

Who stole the 800 millions?. If Chairman Lee side doesn't have it, and Minister Young claims he didn't keep it, Who has it?.

Is there a hidden third party that swallow  800 millions?.

It seems like we get more questions than answers with this week episodes...EEsssshhhh!....My brain hurt. :dizzy:

Archived