[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

I will be here after one and two hours because Im to busy to make live streaming in here..just want to relax and cool..many question in my mind right now..

bed scene..bed scene..what happen in my mind right now?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Remember the last death card GR received prior to Kim Shin turning to ashes? It also said ET dies of heart attack.

Still she is a missing soul so..

I'm afraid you r right...so wish this will be resolved...will be right?...i know we need some more action in last 2 eps..but just want a happy end...cheaballllll writer 

3 minutes ago, rrmski said:

I can't keep up with all of you! This forum is on fire!!! And OMG, are they're going to make babies? Please, yes!

This episode is amazing, loved every second of it!

:D...yeah really on fire...i'm lost myself..tired of reccaping but want to see other comments...don't know where to start :sweatingbullets:

Babies..yesssssssss...they r the future anyway and most important right? :wink:...and i'm worried about the future here not just me wanting  hot scene :tongue:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Guys if ever the bedscene happen do you think it was shoot way back before or just few days ago??

You will know if his hair is longish or not. If his bangs are kinda long, that was shot a few months ago. But if not, it was probably during that stills with KGE at the hotel.

He trimmed his hair during ep12.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

the preview !

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! TOMORROW COME NOW!! :w00t::love: 

I'M SO HAPPY FOR MY OTP 1!! :w00t::love: but sad for my OTP 2!! :heartbreak: I want them to have a hapy ending too!! PLEASE!!

GOBLIN episode 14 youtube videos!! :wub: 

Spoiler

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought I want get to smile in this episode but I'm laughing out loud!! :lol: she'll show him Canada!! :lol: really THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK KIM SHIN-SSI!! my heart wouldn't take it otherwise!! :heart: 

• Like 19

got this premonition that JET will die of heart attack/accident at age of 29.. coz GR already submit the missing soul report.. and she is on the list.. only time/circumstance that change.. n to top it all the one to do the job will be GR.. n by then we see the spoiler, where JrGR also at the scene.. probably to prevent GR, who try avoid/not performed his task given.. i hope this will not come true or my mistake...

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gutibear said:

This will be my last theory for ShinTak couple.

ET is dying. And KS will exchange his immortal life to save ET life. And they both will live happily as a mortal.

I'm with you there. Nothing wrong with throwing away his immortality. I think if it is really her time, KS will probably make her pull the sword out (if that purpulish cockroach did not appear before.)

• Like 11