[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Even though I didn't understand a word from the ending, it was awesome, so emotional, these desperate tears i couldn't help but cry:tears: If I didn't know that there're next episodes, I'd think that it's the real ending. It was so beautiful:wub:.
Do you remember the letter which was sent by ET in the hotel, I believe that's the key to their reunion, I wait for that, maybe i'm wrong:)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, itzibitzispider said:

You can't sing out louad ...

... that won't help you

... if you hide underneath a bed, you should not make any noises

BAHAHAHHAHAHA

She's not home yet, @CatWhiskers is keeping watch outside.....once she is, @Sarang21 and @ayaind will help me force her to give us EXACTLY what we want, AKA ShinTak babies and the process in which they made those babies :ph34r:

Honestly speaking , I knew that KES may not show ET marrying ( the 'bride' reference) KS per se. Firstly , KS was an immortal soul trapped in a body awaiting his release to salvation. Also, the fact that while ET would grow old, KS would never do so.  And, secondly, even if ET lives among immortals and is a major part of their (KS & GR) lives , she still lives the life of a mortal. A factual life involving her going to University and later on a job and matrimony. So , I reckon , ET in her life of happiness as a mortal , will end up marrying the reincarnated soul of KS, for she is indeed fated to be the 'Goblin's bride '. For it is said , that no two identical souls can survive in one lifetime. So, for the other to survive, one has to die, thus KS evaporating into ashes. Why do I feel that KS's love for her will save her from her death risk which hovers once again over ET when she will turn 29th. That's when she will meet KS for real and everlasting. . As for  Sunny and GR too. I'm really looking forward for their happy ending too. I hope KES does give them a beautiful end or rather beginning to their love story. Aigoo....that's what I hope as I'm optimisticall predicting here:)

@kris27 chinguya, Yes !! That Letter !!! How did I forget about it ? That could be one of the deciding clues to ET and KS reunion.

• Like 13

when you trying to watch raw episode 13 but you can't stop listening both Kim Kyung Hee and Ailee's song on repeat :tears:

also Kudos to GY and KGE, the last scene really put their chemistry and acting on top like whoa....KGE crying scene tho, i was literaly crying like there's tears and i rarely shed some tears while watching drama *last time i cried was for signal* coz i think "it's just drama, just acting" BUT with that ending scene, i'm screaming "OMG WHY!! THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER" and then sobbing in front of my laptop *bowdown to GY and KGE" 

i need some beer before sleep, but basically i'm just like this gif below me, all night....

giphy.gif

• Like 13

1 minute ago, papulichan said:

Honestly speaking , I knew that KES may not show ET marrying ( the 'bride' reference) KS per se. Firstly , KS was an immortal soul trapped in a body awaiting his release to salvation. Also, the fact that while ET would grow old, KS would never do so.  And, secondly, even if ET lives among immortals and is a major part of their (KS & GR) lives , she still lives the life of a mortal. A factual life involving her going to University and later on a job and matrimony. So , I reckon , ET in her life of happiness as a mortal , will end up marrying the reincarnated soul of KS, for she is indeed fated to be the 'Goblin's bride '. For it is said , that no two identical souls can survive in one lifetime. So, for the other to survive, one has to die, thus KS evaporating into ashes. Why do I feel that KS's love for her will save her from her death risk which hovers once again over ET when she will turn 29th. That's when she will meet KS for real and everlasting. . As for  Sunny and GR too. I'm really looking forward for their happy ending too. I hope KES does give them a beautiful end or rather beginning to their love story. Aigoo....that's what I hope as I'm optimisticall predicting here:)

Yes! This!

Honestly, despite bursting into tears every time I see a pic or gif or vid on this forum, I'm more optimistic than ever that KS/ET and WY/Sunny and WY/KS will all have their happy endings. KES won't make us cry this much for no reason. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel and since KES decided to sink us to our lowest from every relationship, there's no other way to go but up.

17 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Heol.... Another kiss scene. Can we have that at the finale?? Under a cherry blossom tree in the middle of winter?? With almighty-possessed DH and RL watching, blessing them with babies, and GR and Sunny finally holding hands without painful memories in the way??

And pleeease, give GR his business card? He's been begging for it for the longest time too...

HEOL... were u thinking only one kiss? 

then the writer is not KES... hahahaha

i'm thinking romantic bed scene from WY-Sunny later... see YIN black high cut dress poster? 

he doesnt need bussiness card... he needs sunny in her wedding dress...

@soultree that's okay chinguyaaa.... you didnt know...

Edited by naritul
  • Like 12

Just now, naritul said:

HEOL... were u thinking only one kiss? 

then the writer is not KES... hahahaha

i'm thinking romantic bed scene from WY-Sunny later... see YIN black high cut dress poster? 

he doesnt need bussiness card... he needs sunny in her wedding dress...

I need a triple wedding

ET/KS

WY/Sunny

DH/Granny :lol:

35 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Let's wear a nice outfit and prettify ourselves while watching the back-to-back finale. Hahaha we should make it a grand occasion. 

Lol! Costume party?? Shall we accessorize like our Ahjussi here:

Gong-Yoo2.jpg

And do up our hair  like this ahjussi here

64ea1857-0d19-4c1b-b9e5-a0c65fd8d78e.png

with this scene, Kim Goeun stand on the same platform, the same level as these 3 awesome Evergreen- Never-aged over 30s excellent actors GY, LDW, YIN... she's only 25, how wil become of Kim Goeun at 35, i am truly anticipating.

GongYoo, hope you fall deep head long for this leading lady.
gongyoo's smile of that departure, is one of the most heart breaking smile of whole drama.. its a last moment desperate smile of comfort.. remember what he tried to say to her when he first ask her to pull his sword.. " And whatever happens, it’s not your fault." ep6.
cr.kdrama_indofans

• Like 20