[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

WHOA!!!! another amazing episode! 

the kiss THE KISS it's sweet, and lovely and that kiss from ET, aaaaaaaahhh my heart goes :wub::wub::wub:

can i have one cutest goblin like this man 

tumblr_oj103a6eNB1qk7bkio2_400.gif

also GR is the King and handsome LDW in Goryeo style is :glasses:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! 

have some sweetest backhug from otp :)

tumblr_oj1nwye6zQ1s3z68no2_540.gif

gifs cre :sseureki and xiundeer

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, selenette said:

That if she doesn't kill him first..

Btw, @Mico Ricco  long time no see...since what, Kill Me Heal Me? Hajina? Oh anyway good to see you!

oops!  my bad, l cannot remember.  l must have drank GR's tea ....

2EHubXs.jpg

l am certain we must have been in those past dramas so, really good to see you here again. :)

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@maryofbethany Chinggu, sorry to disappoint you, hehe ! I was tempted to write option 4 too but ....I think there are minors around ! 

@Ahpheng    keke, i forgive you, you blessed my last day of the year with a sweet First Love Kiss script. loved u. huh. when they do french kiss, you make sure do another script okay? Jaebal, begging on the floor wagging tail.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@maryofbethany Chinggu, sorry to disappoint you, hehe ! I was tempted to write option 4 too but ....I think there are minors around ! 

@Ahpheng haha. your last sentence; "Kiss or not to kiss".
remember KS said to WS, he just told the Bard "to Be or Not to be", and Shakespeare went on to write a masterpiece.
what if he told the Bard, "to Kiss or Not to Kiss"? will the Bard wrote a 50 shades instead?

oh, minors are here? Hi Minors, .... 50 shades?. it means the 50 shades of black tone developed into grey,,, then gradually into white.. an artistic way of writing Play or Novel..... ............ blah blah blah.

• Like 15

one side question: am watching SBS award show, and also steal a peep at KBS award, last night was at MBC....
so was thinking, when is the TvN award show, normally in the mid of the year right? i don't want to miss cheering for Goblin.
will make sure come back to this thread by TvN drama award. was watching when they award Reply88 this year.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

one side question: am watching SBS award show, and also steal a peep at KBS award, last night was at MBC....
so was thinking, when is the TvN award show, normally in the mid of the year right? i don't want to miss cheering for Goblin.
will make sure come back to this thread by TvN drama award. was watching when they award Reply88 this year.

October. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, selenette said:

That if she doesn't kill him first..

Btw, @Mico Ricco  long time no see...since what, Kill Me Heal Me? Hajina? Oh anyway good to see you!

@selenette @Mico Ricco I'm loosing hope for the kiss. Episode 9 has ended and the only skinship they've shared was this touch

And now, when GR will remember his past there is no way for them to have any skinship. This means that the only hope will be for reunion kiss in latest eps. And since GR is unexperienced weirdo, their first and probably last kiss will be awkward.

Oh such a waste of LDW's kissing skills. For those who's not aware abt his skills (putting under cut cos it's off topic)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, hamaji said:

you and me both :w00t:

and this part

i see heaven :heart:

The kiss was so adorable! To be honest, though I want a really HOT kiss, tonight's kiss is more than enough for me.  I'm not sure about the others but when I look at KS, watching him experience his first love is like watching a lonely man experiencing, finally, happiness.  I feel happy just watching him smile and laugh.  His laughter is genuine and it makes him shine.  :):wub:

• Like 17