[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

9 minutes ago, bakegyamon said:

After watching previous drama written by KES, I think that the plot when KS saw Eun tak in her 29 years old is the ending of this drama. Like Dots, they shot the ending abroad right. If like that, the man who eun tak was waiting in the cafe absolutely KS.

cant wait eun tak 29yo, i demand another deep kiss wohoooooooooo.....

or maybe: 

daepunim = deok hwa

yeobo = kim shin LOL....

LOL hahahahah

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

@dhia205 Oh yess! Talented Mr. Gong Yoo!!! I am still thinking we have 6 episodes!!!  And it's not like we are asking for the moon!!! pluck-moon-smiley.gif?1292867655 I am praying harder next time!!

yeah right lets praying harder.. who know Mr. Goblin was right, human desperation can make a miracle lol :w00t:

• Like 19

@Ahpheng  regarding your script on the ET saying "There's one thing i have been waiting for all my life to do and may i do it with you."
oh Ahpheng, my Ahpheng. i really thought you will mention OPTION 4. arrrghhh... you disappoint me...
(joking :glasses:) actually TvN is not restricted much like those major station. should be free to wander into the 4th dimensions in Option 4. but no, haters will rant " pedophile " again. haha. forgive this pervy noona.

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, bakegyamon said:

After watching previous drama written by KES, I think that the plot when KS saw Eun tak in her 29 years old is the ending of this drama. Like Dots, they shot the ending abroad right. If like that, the man who eun tak was waiting in the cafe absolutely KS.

Yeah if its possible we can see the list of actor and actress that go to quebec for shot at that time, if im not wrong it just gong yoo and go eun right? so, probably it will be really kim shin that eun tak see in the future, but i hope it will not amnesia tragedy

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, cristapark said:

is it possible that it took how many years for KS to wake up from his death?? Because when the king died his face become dong wook..so just I assume..maybe he was resurrected a long time

I was speculated befor that it was like 20year (like the periode he always stays in one place ... or did before he met ET)

The hilt of the sword and the blade did show "decomposition" and the body was gone (the child servant said to his Grandfather "The sword is your master?")

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, cristapark said:

is it possible that it took how many years for KS to wake up from his death?? Because when the king died his face become dong wook..so just I assume..maybe he was resurrected a long time

yes I believe it took many many years for him to wake up. seeing the corroded sword, body not visible cuz the maeil-flowers have grown over him, man grew old as he mourned KS's death near his body

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

the gangsters will never ever approach KS (and ET) after this a shameful fight.

Yup! Never. Ever! I wonder if that person will ever recover from that shameful incident, looks pretty bad, yikes! 

Gosh, I even giggled to your snapshots. Seriously this is too funny!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

I loved how their kiss was so natural! Perfect as a 'first' kiss [don't really count the one in the buckwheat fields because there was no feeling behind it] 

Bravo Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun.....now when we hit the stage where Eun Tak is 29... can't we expect more? This is TVN after all. Heheheheheheh. 

@NRGchick agreed. TvN can go much further than what KBS or MBC can't ... com''on, even if not. why can't they give a HOT WET LONG french kiss. want demonstration... i volunteer as tribute!

• Like 14

1 minute ago, maryofbethany said:

@NRGchick agreed. TvN can go much further than what KBS or MBC can't ... com''on, even if not. why can't they give a HOT WET LONG french kiss. want demonstration... i volunteer as tribute!

our only hope for a Hot Wet Long french kiss will be between GR and Sunny. :wub:

• Like 8