goblin and grim reaper become official friends

piano scene...goblin make first love scene again

tae hae say grim reaper is daddy ET

goblin help grim reaper in police scene

and part I love you from grim reaper...:w00t:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, naritul said:

Finished ep 8 with sub...

1. About the younger GR who rents room, it seems he has no idea about who she is. I'm wondering, either because he's new batch or all GR never meets other gods... but GR met her (lady in red) when Et was 9 hmmm...... and he knew that the lady in red was in higher position too! 

Hide contents

GR/Wang Yo also don't know who the lady in red is, only Goblin knows. He meet her when she sold the ring to Sunny and he don't have any idea who the lady in red was. He meet her as a old lady when ET was 9, he doesn't know her in her young form.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, selenette said:

I apologize,but I beg to differ. Still purely absurd PPL to me, but I understand that producing this drama is very, very expensive.

is it really expensive? how much does it cost for 1 sandwich actually? i hope can try 1 someday in my life. i've seen many dramas with subway PPL but never come to mind want to try it. Lol 

EDIT: but this drama makes me want to have it more :sweatingbullets: should i blow the candle so goblin will come and bring me 1 subway sandwich? :w00t:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, valzki said:

is it really expensive? how much does it cost for 1 sandwich actually? i hope can try 1 someday in my life. i've seen many dramas with subway PPL but never come to mind want to try it. Lol 

I big fan of subway and baskin robin...In my country the price is expensive..One sandwich just like 4dollar but my country is 15...huhu..:sweatingbullets:Same with baskin robin...

why my country so expensive?:tears:

• Like 7

i just finished eps 8 with sub. even this eps ended with sad revealed moment, i really enjoyed it and still satisfied with all the amazing effects and story. seeing how many cars were destructed, i was amazed how they spent a lot and should put many PPL to the storyline. Lol... but i still remember some funny scenes in this 8th eps. big smile all along this eps. haha...

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, gutibear said:

@naritul i like lady red too!! it's obvious that she's not happy when she told KS about circumstances surrounding ET's fate. She created ET to end KS immortal life but she didn't know then that they will falling in love with each other (or did she?). Based on current situation, ET is not safe that's why I guess she told KS everything, for ET's sake.

What would ET do now after she knows the truth? Hope she's not leaving. That will just increase her death probability rate without KS protecting her.

And i think lady red love both ks and et. She try to explain that consequences for ks sake too, she didnt want make ks sad any longer ( if et die ks must blame his self) and deep in ks heart, ks want to see et happy ( but there is no win win solution for ks and et)

• Like 8

On that "ghost in the library" ... she looked horrible and sad in the mirror ... also she told ET how she died, ET wonders, what really happen to her as she seams to believe that there is more to it than meets the eye ... in all her 19years of ghost sighting she knows that they are not always telling the truth or remembering correctly ... I guess ET will go visit the grave in Paju and maybe learn more ...

... she believed the Goblin as she wanted to believe, but due to just said she always knew there was more. You could see it in the way she always mentioned the "make you pretty part" even the falter of her smile, after the "flight". She puts it to "you didn't know it would hurt so much, as never someone was able to touch it", but after 900years on his side and some imagination on her side, she probably knows it was a painful act to receive the sword, it is a painful thing to live with (he said it before "something that looks as if it is painful" and removing it will rip thru once more

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, shynaz said:

I big fan of subway and baskin robin...In my country the price is expensive..One sandwich just like 4dollar but my country is 15...huhu..:sweatingbullets:Same with baskin robin...

why my country so expensive?:tears:

i think it is quite expensive then.  baskin robin too is expensive in my country. but still cheaper than haggen dazs tho. haha..

• Like 4

@valzki & @shynaz I am not even sure how much a Sub-Sandwich would cost in my country, I have not been for some time, should take the kids again ... but sadly we do not have BR-ics cream :( HaggenDazs? yes. Ben & Jerry's (in the supermarket)? yes ... 

My kids are out to see their grandparents (their dad just picked them up) .. so I'll be able to rewatch the next 2 days ...

I wonder how the coffee scene would have looked to others ... ET walking thru the library chatting to herself and a floating cup next to her?

The scene with the classmate was so different with subtitles, too ... She somehow sounded threatening to me, while watching the livestream, but reading the subs along it took a bit of a different turn ... she wondered if the ghosts told ET answers or rather if she could get information out of them (also maybe trying to get information for herself) and if they might be in each others way. Thought ET points out that as she is poor she will be in a different social level then her and that sadly the ghosts do not give her information, after that the girl sounded more friendly and wished ET (sort of) luck on the entrance examen ...

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

@valzki & @shynaz I am not even sure how much a Sub-Sandwich would cost in my country, I have not been for some time, should take the kids again ... but sadly we do not have BR-ics cream :( HaggenDazs? yes. Ben & Jerry's (in the supermarket)? yes ... 

My kids are out to see their grandparents (their dad just picked them up) .. so I'll be able to rewatch the next 2 days ...

I wonder how the coffee scene would have looked to others ... ET walking thru the library chatting to herself and a floating cup next to her?

The scene with the classmate was so different with subtitles, too ... She somehow sounded threatening to me, while watching the livestream, but reading the subs along it took a bit of a different turn ... she wondered if the ghosts told ET answers or rather if she could get information out of them (also maybe trying to get information for herself) and if they might be in each others way. Thought ET points out that as she is poor she will be in a different social level then her and that sadly the ghosts do not give her information, after that the girl sounded more friendly and wished ET (sort of) luck on the entrance examen ...

as i remember, there were many people around them. was there nobody asked if she was chatting to herself? or maybe they knew the fact that she can see ghost so they didn't mind at all

• Like 3

Am I the only one bothered about how they might end up losing their memory if both kim shin and eun tak, or one of them is reincarnated? Of course I'm hoping for a good ending for both of them and that they end up together but it seems like if they can't remember everything they went through together, their love would just be more normal and it wouldn't have the same spark...I am hoping the writer will not make the couple lose that special bond and will have an idea around making them both regain their memory somehow because I am not a big fan of this whole idea of losing memory and falling in love again but not really remembering all the special old moments

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, pinkyuki said:

Am I the only one bothered about how they might end up losing their memory if both kim shin and eun tak, or one of them is reincarnated? Of course I'm hoping for a good ending for both of them and that they end up together but it seems like if they can't remember everything they went through together, their love would just be more normal and it wouldn't have the same spark...I am hoping the writer will not make the couple lose that special bond and will have an idea around making them both regain their memory somehow because I am not a big fan of this whole idea of losing memory and falling in love again but not really remembering all the special old moments

The idea sure bothers me (I'm with you there) ... but if it has a happy end and a good way to that happy end ... I'll cope

• Like 8

I've watched Epi 8 raw and subbed and planning to re watch this amazing beautiful drama again.

Thank you KES for choosing GY as Goblin and KGE as ET! Both of them are totally beyond perfect as KS & ET. I'm happy GY is back on radar and KGE is gaining more recognition for her acting. I hope both of them will continue to shine in future in movies and dramas.

KES is totally such a genius storywriter and LEB is such an amazing director. This drama production must have cost a BOMB and I'm glad TVN is producing it, of course with the help of those PPL.. I'm speechless watching those superb, top notch, well coordinated accident scenes.

Each episode is so unpredictable and unimaginable.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kembangtahu said:

And i think lady red love both ks and et. She try to explain that consequences for ks sake too, she didnt want make ks sad any longer ( if et die ks must blame his self) and deep in ks heart, ks want to see et happy ( but there is no win win solution for ks and et)

I understand your point. But still from what I see, Lady Red acts out her concern on ET's more than KS's. She is like begging KS to remove the sword ASAP so that ET can live.

Spoiler

You're Indonesian, lol...I am from Jakarta btw

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, selenette said:

Edit: @LyraYoo  thank you for the deeply insightful post on the King and Kim Shin!

@hushhh  Greetings! I am a Yoo In-na and Sunny fan, but I agree with you completely that the writer has to give this character more depths! Especially if she really was the Queen. 

I'm a fan of Yoo In-na also. Sunny is amusing.

• Like 6