[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

There's already a spoiler pic several days ago with the accident so I think ET will get an accident unfortunately. That's why I've been saying that ET and SN will die tomorrow and it seems that all the spoilers have been correct so far which mean there will be another scene in Canada that has not been shown. 

If we think about it again, perhaps Gods are thinking this way: these 2 jerks have been bothering me with their begging for 9 years. As a God, I must answer you know since I'm not deaf...:)  He (KS) doesn't want to move on and she (ET) seems to be miserable also. Perhaps let's just give them what they want so that each one of them can move on peacefully. Let them meet. Let them consummate the relationship and let them move on peacefully to their afterlife...

I'm just hoping that God will let KS to pass (die) peacefully this time...if God punishes KS again with immortality because he chose not to pass last time and then they meet again after another 20 years with KS being immortal and ET being mortal then this is indeed the worst drama ending since that means we remain at status quo just like ep 1 and at that time we can throw LOTS EGGS at KES.

If they both can still reincarnate and meet again, I would still consider that happy ending in my book. What can we ask more...KS should have died long time ago and ET is missing soul so their deaths indeed need to happen in order to maintain order in the world based on what GR said long time ago.

• Like 18

I came onto this forum to talk about how HAPPY I was in watching the preview that was at the end of Episode 14. 

And. THEN. I. SAW. THE. PREVIEW. FOR. EPISODE 15.

WHYYYY? I don't think my heart could take any more. It had been broken many times over watching this series. :bawling::bawling:

Okay, so, let me talk about what I initially wanted to say before I watched that preview for Episode 15.

I was really glad that Kim Shin came back within half an hour of Episode 14. I loved how everything that happened and helped his return was linked to what had managed to survive the GREAT MEMORY LOSS, because they were either written personally, or were physical items that had no way of being removed (i.e. Eun Tak's necklace - but what happened to Mr. Buckwheat?). I was happy to see that the two gods had fallen in love with our Shin Tak love story so much that they had decided not to erase our Reaper's memory. I LOVE how our Reaper would check in on Eun Tak every now and then. It was not a coincidence after all that he sat right behind her at that coffee shop.

I felt a great deep sadness when I saw Eun Tak cry. It felt as if her sadness had seeped through the screen and reached me. Kim Go Eun should be given credit for her acting! 

Kim Shin was just.... too charming in this episode. It is true that our Goblin is tall and has a sad smile. He has been sad when he looks at our 29-year-old Eun Tak, but he has also been so, so happy. My heart honestly leapt at the beautiful scene when he smiled so happily. Sighs.

Oh, the preview that revealed that we may get what we have wished for. I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS IS tvN. KISS! KISS! A KISS! ....... or more?

Okay, I have to crawl back into bed now for a big day tomorrow. Won't be around again for live stream, but I WILL BE BACK! :heart:

• Like 18

So there are 3 previews and each freaking sad! I don't know how I will be wait for tommorow. As Kim Secretary said in special when sth happens to Eun Tak rating gets better so they really want to beat the highest rating. Bad tvn, bad because I am dying here. I hope it's another preview trick!

Edited by ghosthunt

Am I the only one who's at ease because I actually haven't (and refuse) to watch the different preview on tvN's youtube channel? Btw guys,  the newest soundtrack, some part seems off, just not as beautiful as it was in the drama. Love Han Suji's voice because it was what we used to listen during the drama, but the Haize's part kinda gave the vibe off, then again, at the end of the day I try to accept it like the Beautiful song. Haha

36 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I'm almost afraid to watch tomorrow, both episodes, mind you. This rarely happens to me, I tend to end dramas which I do not like earlier, rather than 2 episodes before ending. Ottoke.... What to do....

I'm hating you right now tVn!! *Bawling*

Oh noo, don't. We're in this together, we can do this!! Just prepare load of tissues and alcohol

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, staygold said:

Isn't that just fantastic... The truck of doom returns all fast and furious!!! bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

TVN is slaying the preview game this time!!! Good luck to all the live streamers for tomorrow!! 

My planning after seeing the first preview

1. Buy snack (chips or friedchicken)

2. Ask my friends to gather watch goblin last episode with cheer

3. Forget about my last assignment for a while

And now what?

I think I should not do it, or else I will killed by my friends for gather them to cry together.

I was very happy before watch that ²nd preview

REALLY

Omg wtf dunno anymore

• Like 8

Something fishy going on with the previews!! If the real ending would be their deaths it's too easy! They wouldn't show us in this short time... So I will believe in a sort of happy ending including reincarnation at this point (sorry for my poor english) :(

• Like 11

Just watch Ep 14 without sub and loving it.... Daebak acting Kim Go Eun is so pretty and mature at 29 !!

Sponsored by Air Canada and Office du Tourisme de Quebec !!

I don't think there will be bed scene, but more likely a "Kiss in the bed" scene, off course, it will be The Iloom Bed - grin

Just wonder Why Eun Tak didn't check the camera that Arabuji gave her... didn't she take pic of KS and the gang?

Since KS remain as a Goblin in Ep 14,.....after that car accident  I think ET will become Lady in Red subordinate, so ET and KS will live forever.

• Like 12

This... Well done KES.. Take me on top of happiness and bang!! What a preview :bawling: 

Really a roler coaster ride KES!! 

I hope its just to fit their life status(?) They cant continue cause mortal immortal issue (is it KS still immortal after his return in ep 14?)

I hope that story goes on.. to balance their life status.. mortal >< mortal or immortal ><immortal

• Like 8

The question in my mind, since KS passed on his chance to die peacefully last time, how will he get a chance to die peacefully this time so that he can get reincarnated?? He doesn't have the sword in his chest anymore and he cannot kill him self since he will become GR...

How??? I hope he doesn't have to beg God for a long 9 years again to get reincarnated...and I hope they won't meet again as immortal and mortal...

• Like 5

YAAAA KES NIM.... is this a really SAD LOVE STORY that you mentioned??? And this is why Eun Tak replied to Kim Shin who offered sad or love? And then you do this to us??!!! Sad Story wtf... If you really want us in manic and depressed, never bring back kim shin and change into that baseball oppa (forgot the name)

I'm sorry guys... I'm too worried now, how can I face next episode with no tears

Sobs

• Like 11

Btw, if they give sad ending or open ending then the viewers will be so pissed that we won't want to buy any of the PPL right? I hope KES consider this when she write her drama. Coz imagine, who want to visit Quebec or buy the goblin doll if it's associated with that jerk drama that makes us spent so much time then gave us a sad and crying ending? I would think the PPL will revolt and don't want to sponsor KES drama anymore...so, we should get some kind of happy ending for the sake of the PPL that have invested money on this drama?

• Like 11

Jinjaaa guys it?s just a preview, no one is gonna die, they will all live, Ks is a goblin he has super power and GR has too, they will save their lovers, it?s just a teaser , dont you worry , cheer up guys jinjaaa andwae jinjaaaa jinjaaaa

• Like 8

Do you think KES and the rest of the team is sleeping tonight? The actors must be snoring peacefully for sure after all the work. But KES... what are you doing KES! count-sheep-smiley.gif?1292867576 

And the preview editor must be hiccuping like crazy right now!!

• Like 13

Okay i'm loss at words... i just came happily excited for next eps preview where finally KS and eun tak has their lovey dovey adult scene and then the truck preview makes me like zombie...dont know what to comment :cold_sweat: my excitement level just drop down to zero...

i cried whole when ks and eun tak finally met for the first time. But then i smile through the whole episode,and laugh when goblin ask for money from GR

Anyway i'm enjoying the episode despite all the questions in my head, i tell myself just enjoy the ride,and see where it ends. ( just to keep my sanity that is ) :) 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I think I'm just gonna turn off the livestream after they sleep together. Pretend that's where it all ends.

And then come back in 10 years to see if it was a happy ending or not :bawling:

I think the preview is end of episode 15.Now I hope goblin use of power to angst to show the butterfly its too cruel they have already 9 years separate...Imagine goblin have power to misuse the power..This time I want Kim Shin use it...

• Like 10