[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

I like your theory. No wait. I LOVE it. Throughout, we've seen Eun Tak actively "chasing" or expressing her interest in Kim Shin. As in like...Kim Shin was the one being cold. I love your idea at how tables are turn and how she is the one that goes, "Who is this weird stalker keep appearing everywhere I go? "

Wow, I love that theory! And what happens to the letter that ET writes at Quebec... Help KS find her (with him as CEO that chasing her)?

• Like 5

Omg the new preview... My heart... :bawling:

KGE can really cry. She makes me feel so heartbroken/sad for ET who lost her everything; KS. She deserves the best actress award.

Anyways judging from the preview, it seems that amnesia is something that is bound to happen...like fated to happen. Never really a fan of characters forgetting precious memories though. But seeing how ET is basically broken after KS turned to ashes, I'm kind of slightly relieved that she is able to forget and move on with her life. Like the RL pointed out, ET still has her whole life waiting for her.

I wonder who or what happened to ET to have caused her to forget. Could it be that when KS is gone, her mark is gone and in turn took her memories with her? Or could it be WY who pitied ET and seeing her all broken turned on his brotherly switch to remove those painful memories for her? I mean look at ET. Her sadness overflows so much! It is amazing how the brain can't remember yet the heart knows it all too well. 

Ep 14 will be another rollercoaster ride and it will cost us our emotions... *passing out tissue boxes* Be prepared people! 

Anyways... anyone has a written preview of ep 14? 

• Like 19

Text preview for epsd 14 already out too

http://program.tving.com/tvn/dokebi/18/Board/List

I guess it's not just EunTak that got amnesia, but Shin too. Eventhough, the deep sadness still remain for both of them.

Based on text preview: not just EunTak that got amnesia, but the Goblin memories related thing dissapear from everyone memory. 

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, ceressi said:

Text preview for epsd 14 already out too

http://program.tving.com/tvn/dokebi/18/Board/List

I guess it's not just EunTak that got amnesia, but Shin too. Eventhough, the deep sadness still remain for both of them.

Based on text preview: not just EunTak that got amnesia, but the Goblin memories related thing dissapear from everyone memory.

what Kim Shin too:fearful:..Now I stress and depression again...:bawling:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, shynaz said:

what Kim Shin too:fearful:..Now I stress and depression again...:bawling:

About Kim Shin got amnesia as well, it just my guess only.

But about does just EunTak that forget about our Dokkaebi, that was in text preview. Memory about Goblin erased from everyone related to him :(

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

Translation of Text Preview for Ep. 14 (taken from tvN website)

검을뽑고 스스로 소멸을 선택한 도깨비의 흔적은 모두의 기억에서 사라진다.

The Goblin chooses to erase all traces of his existence from everyone’s memories when his sword has been pulled out.

그 후로 9년이 흐르는데...

Nine years have passed since then…

도깨비 신부.

그들의 비극적인 운명은 과연 이대로 끝난 것일까?

For the Goblin and his bride.

Would their tragic fate have indeed ended like this?

Comment:

Oh my gosh. The text preview reveals that the Goblin has chosen to erase all traces of his existence from EVERYONE'S MEMORIES. It says "모두의 기억에서 사라진다". I guess he wanted to make sure that no one remembers him, and no one would be hurt from his 'death', but the Goblin, being someone who probably doesn't expect anyone to love, and remember him so deeply, has not thought that everyone whose lives he has touched would be consumed with such deep, deep grief. WHAT. This is so utterly heartbreaking. What a tragic fate. I'm still wishing and praying hard for a happy ending. 

Just like his vision when he realises he is not with Eun Tak in 10 years time. And he starts disappearing from his moments with Eun Tak. :bawling:

I prefer to think of Dokkaebi in stasis until his sorrow (and those who love him)  is too much to bear and he awakens. I think when he realises how much pain Eun Tak is in, he may become determined to confess what he couldn't. 

gsmF0p.gif

QEEKcE.gif

PS. Thank God it's not in 100 years!

• Like 22

1 minute ago, hairuchii said:

Translation of Text Preview for Ep. 14 (taken from tvN website)

검을뽑고 스스로 소멸을 선택한 도깨비의 흔적은 모두의 기억에서 사라진다.

The Goblin chooses to erase all traces of his existence from everyone’s memories when his sword has been pulled out.

그 후로 9년이 흐르는데...

Nine years have passed since then…

도깨비와 신부.

그들의 비극적인 운명은 과연 이대로 끝난 것일까?

For the Goblin and his bride.

Would their tragic fate have indeed ended like this?

Comment:

Oh my gosh. The text preview reveals that the Goblin has chosen to erase all traces of his existence from EVERYONE'S MEMORIES. It says "모두의 기억에서 사라진다". I guess he wanted to make sure that no one remembers him, and no one would be hurt from his 'death', but the Goblin, being someone who probably doesn't expect anyone to love, and remember him so deeply, has not thought that everyone whose lives he has touched would be consumed with such deep, deep grief. WHAT. This is so utterly heartbreaking. What a tragic fate. I'm still wishing and praying hard for a happy ending. 

Crap. We will all be stepping on rivers by Friday, already started crying because of a preview. And for @aurelly, ha! Good point! Like mother, like daughter. But if KS is erased in everyone's memories, the same nagging question that's being brought up is, is he mortal if he makes the flowers bloom? What is he? It's all supernatural...

• Like 10