[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

20 minutes ago, Rezvaneh Mo said:

just a guess, maybe ji eun tak will die and kim shin and eun tak will meet each other in their next life!!! i know it's not very likely :confused: and i don't want it

Even if this is what will happen, maybe they will choose not to drink the tea and they will remember their past life.

Episode 13 killed me, I'm praying to the divinity for a happy ending :bawling:

• Like 4

I'm surfing on Youtube listening to the OSTs... this piano cover of the BGM were great. I wonder if this will be included in the future OSTs/ BGMs that will be released later... I'm not sure if these have been posted or not

BGM for Grim Reaper 

BGM for Physics of Love poetry

according to the description it's BGM for ep 8, but I don't remember the exact part where this BGM was played...

The tittle isn't real one...

The OST that have yet to be release is the opening theme, isn't it? the one with lyrics 'never far away...'

• Like 14

since i have already burst my flood-dam trice while watching ep13.. guess ep13 ShinTak scene is kinda of "sacred ground" for me to tread on... mood too foul to write anything on a serious note... so my natural defense up by indulging myself to write sinfully-silly-swooning things to counter, wasn't in the Mood for real chat.. too broken inside.,.. so i swing to the other extreme ends....
here you goes, i took liberty to change script of that BBQ scene, Sorry, Kim Eunsook, i really think my 'verison' is better for some pervy noona like myself.. just for fun,  (see spoiler for FUN, for those Brides and Immortals that are still thinking that BBQ One-Day-Night Tour should have 'Special Development' NOT FOR PG16-viewers ....) let's spoil ourselves....

Spoiler

(pls note. Blue Italic Words are Mine-Edited)

at BBQ scene, after "ice-breaking" scene of back-hug, book-reading on lap-scene... touching cheek scene...
Shin proceed to climax of the night.... leading Tak to sit on Bedroom door-steps, on that cold cold night....

KS: "I have a Gift for you." ("i have a surprise for you".)
ET: "I have plenty..." ("i need plenty more..." surprises from you.... pouting for Epic Kiss Ever.)
KS; "i doubt that..." ("i brought this". Brought out two pillows from home, behind his back.)
ET. "This?" (her hidden thoughts: "what-the......so kill joy, hubby")
KS: "You're an adult now. So remember." (which imply, "you are an adult now, But remember we are not married yet"... start preaching preaching... etc etc... )
KS: "We're supposed to each keep a copy... " ("Are we're supposed to each sleep a pillow....... ? right.......")
ET: "that's why i had made a copy... if only i hadnt gotten caught." ("that's why i had tried to steal yours to throw away... if only i hadnt gotten caught... then we can share-share one....")
ET:"But which is the original?" ("But which is your original pillow... lemme throw far far away.....)
Et: "That's it, isn't it?" (Pointing to the one Shin shyly hid behind his back.. )
ET: "Give me that one." ("Give me that pillow to throw.")
KS; "i dont want to."
ET: "i want that one." (ET started climb ontop of him, jumped, land a kiss on his cheek to distract him... giggling silly both.... from front to the back.. everything start falling to the floor,.. including the woollen blanket, pillows.... struggling, pushing away.. half hearted.... faking resistance... before they know it.. before long, both found themselves inside the bedroom door... so much for trying to throw one-pillow away...  the wind slam the door shut.. oh, or is it Shin who accidentally did it.........
(the rest ... up to your imagination......  don't be coy, be honest to yourself.. hahahha.)
Kim Eunsook-ssi .. Pali Pali.. pls add this scene to squeeze in at next week ....

so much for the nonsense.... :wub:

IG pic, cr.goblin_thelonelyandgreatgod)

cr.Kim Shin X Eun Tak - Talk Love
just now unwisely posted some other MV, (a cross betwen Muse/AMan.Woman/Goblin., then i realised the last part wasnt suitable for consumption here.. sorry for posting here and allowing anyone accidentally view it. actually the one above "talk love" is mild and sweeter.. sorry again. Mod.)

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@Ahpheng haha. you always fail not in brighten the foul mood after a heart rending eps....btw i jsut posted some nonsense in the light of your C.S. some topic close to your strip. hahah. we have six sense. haha. See, you also can see, what better chances than this.. 1 night, 1 room, i romantic hand-written confession....
Reaper should be MURMURING in caption "Goblin, what a waste..., should have offer that trip to Sun and me....",

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

was special episode anything more than just the retelling of the whole story. I started live watching it but first 15 mintues were basically recap upto ep 3

@enigmatic_zephy basially, it is just a review of all the specially nice scenes of the Key-characters... start with Kim Shin, then WangYeo, then Ji Euntak, then Sunny only a little,.. then Shamshin a little , then finally DH.... it is only right at the end credits, maybe just last 3 - 5 mins then they have bts and bloopers. so which mean you can skip to the last portion.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, yujinlimb said:

I just finished watching it 1st time. I can not get myself to watch it again.. its so sad.. Tissues are my best friend for now..

Just want to look Kim Shin only...The pain he get 900 years already finished...Now we just hope:(

• Like 6