[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, makeuptemple said:

do you remember the episode? can you tell me which one is this?  if she's pregnant it means at the time she conceived Goblin was still alive?

@naritul half bros? you mean cuz's Sunny & GRP ET & Goblin?? Goblin & Sunny are siblings

Noo she wasn't pregnant, that's sunny reaching to conclusion as ET was looking so distressed may be? And she had doubts about the guy she's seeing, asking how old is he? 20? Lol. That scene was from ep 5 btw.

• Like 8

Thanks girls for sharing the vids and stills..all the bts and images are so cute and lovely. This just convinces me that no matter how people can't see the chemistry, there are sure lots of supporters for this ship online.

• Like 16

Hi everyone,

So.. the favorite song I'm waiting for from ep 1 is out .. And I'm here by

it's just perfect !! All ost are good but this one is emotional

but; I don't know who is the singer ?????

someone know who sing this song ???!!!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

I just read on weibo that GY has ended up in the hospital due to exhaustion. Apparently LDW was also in the hospital a few days back.:/ Not unsurprising considering the number of scenes they shoot in the middle of the night >.<

i read it too but i don't know if it's true or not , anyway I'm praying for the safety of all cast& crew , it's so difficult to shoot in the middle of the night or shooting so early 

• Like 11

Guest ireumimolla

I still have to back-read about 15 pages, but I saw quite a few people asking about Ji Eun-tak's Death cards that appeared in Episodes 9 and 12, so I just HAD to do some digging else I won't be able to sleep tonight lol.

In Ep 9, the first death card appeared.

JimUA72.jpg?1

The year written on it was  丙申年 (bǐngshēn), which was 2016. Kim Shin manages to find Euntak at the Ski Resort before she died of hypothermia.

Then the New Year happened in Episode 10.

In Episode 11 when Reaper told Kim Shin about the 2nd death card of Euntak falling to her death '2 weeks from now', the death card wasn't shown to us viewers (at least not that I remember of), as we only see the blank death card from Kim Shin's POV. In this episode, we also saw Euntak summoning Kim Shin multiple times as the 2 weeks pass by, before her fall was supposed to happen.

EDIT: (thanks to @itzibitzispider for pointing out the error!) I missed out. But this just goes to show even more that both the dates are different.

3U1ivwd.jpg?1

guX9yoJ.png

Then in Episode 12 (screen shot borrowed), we are shown another death card. The date is: 丁酉年 癸卯月 戊子日 which is some time in March of 2017 (note that this is the Lunar Year 2017, which is taking place on 28 Jan). Therefore, I believe that the Death card shown in Ep 12 should be a new one, since the 2 weeks mentioned by the Reaper has already lapsed in Ep 11. Euntak's date of demise was merely postponed to a later date.

14 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

I still have to back-read about 15 pages, but I saw quite a few people asking about Ji Eun-tak's Death cards that appeared in Episodes 9 and 12, so I just HAD to do some digging else I won't be able to sleep tonight lol.

In Ep 9, the first death card appeared.

The year written on it was  丙申年 (bǐngshēn), which was 2016. Kim Shin manages to find Euntak at the Ski Resort before she died of hypothermia.

Then the New Year happened in Episode 10.

In Episode 11 when Reaper told Kim Shin about the 2nd death card of Euntak falling to her death '2 weeks from now', the death card wasn't shown to us viewers (at least not that I remember of), as we only see the blank death card from Kim Shin's POV. In this episode, we also saw Euntak summoning Kim Shin multiple times as the 2 weeks pass by, before her fall was supposed to happen.

Then in Episode 12 (screen shot borrowed), we are shown another death card. The date is: 丁酉年 癸卯月 戊子日 which is some time in March of 2017 (note that this is the Lunar Year 2017, which is taking place on 28 Jan). Therefore, I believe that the Death card shown in Ep 12 should be a new one. Euntak's date of demise was merely postponed to a later date.

Thats not quite right ... we see a death card in epi12, when ET is with the husbanf of that one ghost on the stairs ... i posted a side by side picture yesterday

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/D2DbXcX.png&key=7ba2ecdaec7705ee1fe508ad6ecccbe289339e592feeb9b1de5b2a6a3a4feba8

Edited by itzibitzispider
Picture from 16h ago
  • Like 6

I really have a deeper appreciation of the cast and crew filming in this weather. 

They wear quite stylish coats and clothing which look good on screen but may not adequately protect them from the cold. [I have ever experienced -14 degree weather in Seoul and it's not funny]

I hope the cast and crew keep their strength up and sending my energy all the way from a country which is warm and humid :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

Guest ireumimolla
19 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Thats not quite right ... we see a death card in epi12, when ET is with the husbanf of that one ghost on the stairs ... i posted a side by side picture yesterday

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/D2DbXcX.png&key=7ba2ecdaec7705ee1fe508ad6ecccbe289339e592feeb9b1de5b2a6a3a4feba8

Thank you for pointing out the part I missed! I was at pg 637 when I posted and your post was on pg 642 which was why I didn't notice. :sweatingbullets:

This thread moves so fast I feel like I can never catch up!!

19 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

I watch drama based on the main leads. Yeah, I'm that biased. If they don't look good together or lack chemistry, I'll drop it like hot potato even if it's trending. With Goblin, I like both GY and KGE separately and I was a little skeptical with KGE since she has a bf. I wasn't sure if she can separate reel and real. And she did proved me wrong. She acted as herself out of this drama. Fancams really help since TVN is so stingy with KGE and GY scenes. I just love seeing how they build rapport and how comfortable they are with each other. Yes, GY is kind and treat his female costars well but there's something abt KGE that subtly shows he's interested/has a crush in her. 

I like the fact she can manhandle him well in bts. Both of them have rough personality (admitted by them). She pulled his coat to drag him into the store, she punch him several times in various fancams, she chase after him, she speaks roughly with him which is her natural way (while he tries to speak flowery to her...lol), him acting silly in front of bts cam and she play along, and I love how GY likes to steal glances at her.

So I really don't know what ppl meant when they said these two lack chemistry. Kyaaaa, are you kidding me? SMH! *roll eyes till they're white*

(Delulu mode: Somewhere near the Antarctica my ship is sailing, y'all. It's a lonely ship and only the deity knows if these two are meant together in the future. Leave this 939yo in her fantasy...kekeke. I'm as hopeful as Deok Hwa is with his credit card)

Loved your post! You're not alone I tell you! 

On the highlighted part, call me mad,shallow, superficial whatever but this! I would rather say like Shin ' ME too'.

• Like 12

sorry I don't mean to rain the parade my dearies but yes.. memory lost is a possibility and although some of U think only Secret Garden drama was appropriated with memory loss... there is no chance for Kim Shin to come back alive as a human... and ET needs to forget all to start a new happy life with the reincarnated Kim Shin.. 

REMEMBER as per Chairman Yoo said.. "IF THERE IS A MAN NAME KIM SHIN COMES TO YOU LATER.. GIVE HIM EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE"  a letter to his secretary... so basically late Chairman knew that there will be a reincarnation... and that man will be the CEO.. that Eun Tak meets when she is 29.

@itzibitzispider why are U quoting me in your previous post? any question maybe?

• Like 8

Let's hit 1000 pages before the drama end! 

I agree with @sooyoungdaebak for those who said no chemistry bla bla, let's ignore them. I stopped read other forum or articles about our Goblin, there is no point reading haters' post/opinion. 

Now I don't really care how it end, since from the first episode this show had been an entertainment that I been waiting for this past few years (I sort of stopped watching kdrama after Secret Garden) and it also reminded me of a lot of memories that I had in my life. Let's support the show till the end! Hwaiting! 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

(Delulu mode: Somewhere near the Antarctica my ship is sailing, y'all. It's a lonely ship and only the deity knows if these two are meant together in the future. Leave this 939yo in her fantasy...kekeke. I'm as hopeful as Deok Hwa is with his credit card)

count me in... hahaha.. i'll accompany you.. :heart:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

sorry I don't mean to rain the parade my dearies but yes.. memory lost is a possibility and although some of U think only SeGa is appropriated with memory loss... there is no chance for KS to come back alive as a human... and ET needs to forget all to start a new happy life with the reincarnated Kim Shin.. 

REMEMBER as per Chairman Yoo said.. "IF THERE IS A MAN NAME KIM SHIN COMES TO YOU LATER.. GIVE HIM EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE"  a letter to his secretary... so basically late Chairman knew that there will be a reincarnation... and that man will be the CEO.. that Eun Tak meets when she is 29.

@itzibitzispider why are U quoting me dear? 

Thats not a sign for reincarnation ... more like someone claiming his good, someone who lost his memory. Or who claims his place in life

Reincarnation is rebirth of the same soul in a new body ... baby-childhood-...

• Like 6