[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Omg thanks for the many live comments.

Both the eunuch and the king have both committed great sins, but only the king has shown great remorse for his mistakes. The eunuch continues to pit Goblin against Grim Reaper, just like he did for the king and his loyal warrior.

Hopefully, after 900+ years of immortal life, Goblin would have the wisdom to see the remorse in Grim Reaper and bury the hatchet- for himself and Sunny.

As for the eunuch, I really look forward to seeing the ending prepared for a deceased missing soul that wreck havoc.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

WAIT... 잠깐만 jamkkanman , WHERE is my HOT-WET-LONG french kisses?... both couples still yet to produce that king of Hot-Wet-Long kisses.. the only tongue i got to see is evil minister's purple tongue... nonooooo....
i  have high expectation, after 'corrupted' by some Brides and Queens here to peep in KGE's Muse, and GY's Man and Woman.. i expect at least some wet/hot/long passionate , well deserved kiss... that kind reconciled after some arguement, or separation, a well deserved deep kiss... writernim better give us one for both couple before that "chyron' come.

be patient hun we will get that..... in Kim Eun Sook we trust... and I believe she will grant us a spectacular ending... that we will never be able to forget...  in our Kdrama life history... 

BTW that eunuch ghost... what the heck he gains power from sucking a human soul?? 

• Like 9

After lurking in this thread for about 300 or so pages, I've decided to come out lol you guys' theories are simply so amazing, you're able to see so much through simple scenes in the drama, I'm impressed :o  

hmmmmm... do you guys think there's a chance that the evil eunuch will go for ET and since he can possess humans, im worried he might try and do that to ET snndnnsjdnnsnsjajssjjann 

• Like 9

When I read in here love all secret have mention and I am happy Deok Hwa is human...Now I waiting is that last finale I predict it will become true?:blush:

Then I need to cool down before I watch tomorrow episode but my heart still thinking KS and WY...:tears:

2 minutes ago, moonqueen19 said:

I haven't seen episode 12. But based on the recaps here... 

What if the only thing that could kill creepy eunuch is...... 

The sword stuck in his chest??:tears:

Thanks for the recaps btw....

OMG... may be its true:bawling:

cry again..Please writer dont make that happen

• Like 5

Thanks to all live recappers!:heart:

Today's episode was Daebak!:thumbsup:A brilliant piece of writing by Kim Eun Sook.To me,yesterday's episodes threw in more questions.Today's episode has answered most of them.Now that everyone knows who everyone is,I wonder how the relationships between them will change next week.Will KS still hold a grudge or will he forgive GR/WY?How can that despicable ghost be banished from the earth if KS can't kill him with the sword and he easily escapes from GR?I eagerly await next week's episodes for these questions to be answered.I 'watched' today's episode based on your recaps so I shall have to watch with eng subs tomorrow to understand better.All I can say for now is that this week has been a real shocker and an eye-opening week as answers are revealed  to us in ways we did not see coming.I hope ratings for tonight exceeds 20% because Goblin really deserves it!:lol::thumbsup:

• Like 9

Todays episode was 1hr and 30min!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* Now lets continue this moving forward please TVn.

When CY passed away and KS was crying, OMG i cry with him! 

DH is sad that he doesnt have any family now. But you do!!! You have KS, ET and GR! i loved the scene where the three tried to cheer him up! FAMILY :heart:

GR-Sunny scene I CRY TOO. I applaud Wookie. IMO this is his best character hes played.  

Evil Eunuch is not easy to kill!!!!! Looks like eunuch can control people?? make them go LOCO!! no!!!! 

I know this Bromance will pull through!! KS has to process all this in.. give him till the next episode lol.

GR and KS have to work together to kill that evil thing!!!

I think JET can still see ghost.. I think she was ignoring on purpose?? I mean clearly she can still summon KS whenever she pleases and we were all scared the previous episodes that she wouldn't be able too anymore. 

Even though this episode was hecka dramatic and sad, it also gave me a lot of hope and somewhat reassurance that we will be getting a happy ending that doesn't involve any reincarnation or memory loss. 

• Like 17

So guys, now we have 3 major problems

1. KS vs WY, will their bromance back again? *Im sure it will*

2. How the method to kill evil eunuch. And what is his plan with female GR?

3. What God wants actually? :sweatingbullets:

While solving these problems, KS-ET should struggle to save each other life

COMPLICATEEEED :vicx:

• Like 16

when ET start to lo losing her ability to see the ghost, it doesn't mean that goblin death is near in the corner right? since KS said if he dead ET will lose that ability. don't want to think about it, but i start to worry. 

instad.gif

• Like 21

This episode is broken my heart.... All the 4 of them are being tested now. The ending of WangYeo.. How he lived on regret.

Spoiler

The tears. Lee Dong Wook, You're awesomely grabbed my heart.

The Kiss.... came out unexpectedly. A sad kiss....

Btw the torrent avalable very fast!!!!

Spoiler

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

So guys, now we have 3 major problems

1. KS vs WY, will their bromance back again? *Im sure it will*

2. How the method to kill evil eunuch. And what is his plan with female GR?

3. What God wants actually? :sweatingbullets:

While solving these problems, KS-ET should struggle to save each other life

COMPLICATEEEED :vicx:

Ikr:blink:And there's only 4 more episodes to answer all these questions and wrap it up.I hope they end this nicely.

• Like 9