[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, jentayue said:

The kiss was sweet and i like it... but this kind of kiss didnt suit gong yoo and tvn at all ... hhhhhh

Even this much will get some people uncomfortable so I can't imagine what would have happened if it had been steamier.

Plus the innocence and pureness of that kiss fits the scene, a woman's first serious kiss is quite precious, after all. Don't know if it's KS's first kiss though :sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, faidaris said:

I almost choked myself when I saw that clip, sooooooo funny!!! How can a fighting scene be this funny? Oh I know how, when you have a choding Goblin!!! Seriously this production is just awesome. Way too awesome!

the gangsters will never ever approach KS (and ET) after this shameful fight.

Drmz3kr.jpg

8bOaHOF.jpg

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Yeah, but it was over his clothes. I don't think that counts, it has to be bare skin. KS tried to pat GR in this episode but he made sure to pat him over his clothes and GR didn't try to pull away or anything. That's what makes me believe it has to be skin contact.

Oh yes!! you are correct!! Even when the pickpocket bumped into GR there was not much except plain irritation!!! Like you stated it has to be skin contact!

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

I agree completely!! If you just see this scene as a standalone you will think the kiss was below average. But in the context of this series it is perfect!!! This one time it is not about the actual technique!!!  :heart: If it had been steamier there would have been hordes of netizens lined up with banners protesting too!! Not that I care!!  :glasses:

lol... i knew they were up to something when they showed KS pacing up down and the clock ticking!! Little did I expect ET to come running asking for the first drink!!!

ahahah not that i care 1000% agree, they may line up i don't care....

i do agree too and you were right it's good for the story line that's why i still love it, the fact that she kiss him back without bashful and hesitation is PERFECT just like ET said. it's solely me and my greediness over Mr. Gong Yoo "talent" lol

• Like 15

After watching previous drama written by KES, I think that the plot when KS saw Eun tak in her 29 years old is the ending of this drama. Like Dots, they shot the ending abroad right. If like that, the man who eun tak was waiting in the cafe absolutely KS.

• Like 13

Finally, a kiss!!! Though we all know it's not what we're expecting from Gong Yoo... it's just perfect and sweet for a 19 yr old's first kiss. :wub: We still have 6 episodes left and knowing TvN and Gong Yoo's kissing mastery, there will be a much more *ahem* intense, nervewrecking & mind boggling kiss lolol

Thank you to all recappers!!! Happy new year!!

• Like 21