[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, aurelly said:

Omo omo DW will be Iloom CEO :sweatingbullets: 

Huhu feeling sad :tears:

I hope happy ending!

I dunno why I think about Dokhwa, I smell fishy with him. it can't be him, the villain. -____- I hate this feeling TBVH.

anyway @aurellynim, your signature kinda need to update, hahaha. I bet you just comeback from your hiatus.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, aurelly said:

Omo omo DW will be Iloom CEO :sweatingbullets: 

Huhu feeling sad :tears:

I hope happy ending!

No way.... It is KS after he turns into a mortal when his sword is drawn!!! I has to be a happy ending!!! 

I have a feeling DH will give up his life like his ancestor for Goblin! Between him and his grandfather I think DH will do it.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, vynenitsuga said:

I dunno why I think about Dokhwa, I smell fishy with him. it can't be him, the villain. -____- I hate this feeling TBVH.

anyway @aurellynim, your signature kinda need to update, hahaha. I bet you just comeback from your hiatus.

Baaaaam hahaha. Thanks chinggu :sweatingbullets:

I don't think DW will betray KS, because his ancestor very loyal to KS. But, who knows...people change because of money! 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The ending: theory

I believe, he is seeing her future. Notice, he was kind of erasing all his meetings with her. So I guess, he is seeing her future without him. Before he couldn't see her future... he believes that it is connected to to his death. As soon as she has done her duty as bride, every memory with him will be erased. So he sees her future after her duty is done (taking the sword).

I don't want that!!!! :bawling: 

19 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I think she's agreeing to pull out the sword knowing what will happen when she does. Man, the angst train appears to be stopping at the feels station tomorrow :( All aboard?

Yes!! but I think I need to start preparing box of tissues by my side from now on!! 

22 minutes ago, ucylucy said:

can't he be the "Depunnim" she was waiting for?!! :bawling: 

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, ucylucy said:
kim shin is seeing ET future and there is no him beside her
he cried ...#Goblin #도깨비 ep5

This drama hasnt finished shooting, right? she wasnt using a wig nor hair extension!!!

And she already cut her hair, maybe there will be a time jump.

Ofc she cant pull the sword now, so they will be living together for a moment and I CAN SEE Eun Tak as an Adult... :w00t:

So they wont be high schooler-ahjussi couple... (please please please)

explained by @ucylucy thank you... i didnt know that she got the hair ext... thank you for the explanation...

I'm sad for seeing the preview yet happy to see this scene...

Let's commemorate and celebrate KS happiness for now...

stPHVv.gif

WHY AN AHJUHSSI CAN BE SO SWEET AND CUTE!!! :blush::heart::love: especially here and when he said "I love you" KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, naritul said:

This drama hasnt finished shooting, right? she wasnt using a wig nor hair extension!!!

And she already cut her hair, maybe there will be a time jump.

Ofc she cant pull the sword now, so they will be living together for a moment and I CAN SEE Eun Tak as an Adult... :w00t:

@naritul I think this was probably one of the first scene they shot before Quebec, late Aug/early Sep? Kim Eun Go had short hair before the filming of the drama - hence they probably they shot it before they put her extensions in for the current timeline. They shot all the Quebec scenes ahead of time (they filmed for 10 days). They probably shot the upcoming buckwheat flower field scene back in Sep because that's when Gong Yoo reportedly shot his buckwheat flower scenes. It's winter over there right now and the flowers are probably dead by now so I don't think they can use it for live shooting.

Goes to show that KES must have the story well written in advance for them to shoot potential future scenes.

Edit: Finally found pic of Kim Go Eun at the airport before her flight to Quebec

1475640464396.jpg

2.jpg?type=w1

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, aurelly said:

Baaaaam hahaha. Thanks chinggu :sweatingbullets:

I don't think DW will betray KS, because his ancestor very loyal to KS. But, who knows...people change because of money! 

LOL... you changed the signature as soon as I tell you. kekekekeke. RIP what? haha

I hope it's only my sensitive feeling toward dokhwa, like @selenette said, that 3 guys, will be very epic and comedic if doin in tgt. haha.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

The page is really moving fast. I can’t keep up with it. I’ll try to read the previous page whenever I have the time.. Here is my translation for preview ep 6 (not 100% accurate)

SN: Sometimes he looks handsome and sometimes he also looks strange. Even though I want to think that he is a strange person but whenever I look at his face, I forgot about it
ET: (she is talking about how to pat the hair, the way Kim Shin did to her is wrong and she gave an example of it. I don’t how to put it in sentence, so I just gave the explanation)
KS: Can’t you pull the sword for me now?
ET: Okay
Red Lady: You will stop hurting, right? You have suffered a lot
KS: I have packed my belongings and clean my room. This house is really yours now. Please live for a long time. And please do me a favor. If I am gone that child will disappear too. So please at that time, erase her memory. So she won’t hate herself

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

that's why he didn't tell her what will happen to him once she will pull the sword!! because he will make sure that she won't remember anything!! :bawling: 

22 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

It could be Deok Hwa

I'm sorry Deok Hwa but you better not be the "Depeunnim"!!

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

No way.... It is KS after he turns into a mortal when his sword is drawn!!! I has to be a happy ending!!! 

I have a feeling DH will give up his life like his ancestor for Goblin! Between him and his grandfather I think DH will do it.

I WANT/NEED it to be Kim Shin too!! PLEASE!!!

• Like 10

@sakura2016 IT's not that I want KS' death as well.:crazy:  In my opinion, he is just imagining it: her future without him. However, I believe that the lady in red is trying to make him realise to give up his resent. He was hurt to see her smiling without being by her side.

Notice that in the beginning, when he saw ET's face and her happiness, he also thought about himself: he remember the day, when he was dying on that field. So deep down, he is still resentful and can not forget it. So he has to learn to forget and forgive!! Only through love, it is going to happen. Love has to be stronger than resent and rage. But for that, he has a long way to go. When we saw the preview last week, he is trying to kill himself by asking ET to take away the sword. But this is not going to work. The pain and resent are still present that's why it is not possible for him to be relieved. His request to ET by hiding the truth is a form from running away. 

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@sakura2016 IT's not that I want KS' death as well.:crazy:  In my opinion, he is just imagining it: her future without him. However, I believe that the lady in red is trying to make him realise to give up his resent. He was hurt to see her smiling without being by her side.

Notice that in the beginning, when he saw ET's face and her happiness, he also thought about himself: he remember the day, when he was dying on that field. So deep down, he is still resentful and can not forget it. So he has to learn to forget and forgive!! Only through love, it is going to happen. Love has to be stronger than resent and rage. But for that, he has a long way to go. When we saw the preview last week, he is trying to kill himself by asking ET to take away the sword. But this is not going to work. The pain and resent are still present that's why it is not possible for him to be relieved. His request to ET by hiding the truth is a form from running away. 

OHMYGOD I HOPE YOUR THEORY DOES COME TRUE :bawling:

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, vynenitsuga said:

LOL... you changed the signature as soon as I tell you. kekekekeke. RIP what? haha

I hope it's only my sensitive feeling toward dokhwa, like @selenette said, that 3 guys, will be very epic and comedic if doin in tgt. haha.

True... KS GR and DW scene so epic. I can't stop laugh if the 3 of them in one scene. 

Spoiler

Running Man will be end next year (January) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, kiaandre said:

Looks like our goblin might actually die

They say that the gods are cruel. What if instead of dying, he just becomes human who will live his last days on earth... but the only love of his life has moved on and has no memories of their times together? HAHA. That's so far-fetched and a terrible scenario! And we're only 3 weeks in.

• Like 11