[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

KS LOVES HER...SHE DID NOT CALL HIM BUT STILL WAS ABLE TO FIND HER...TOLD HER HE WILL LEAVE TOWN...SO SHE CAME TO STOP HIM...WOW WE CAN SEE THERE WILL BE A WEDDING...MAYBE WE WILL HAVE A WEDDING NIGHT...I THINK SHE IS NOT IN SCHOOL ANYMORE...HER AUNT DID NOT PAY THE TAXES I THINK...POOR ET LEFT ALONE WITH NO HOME AND NOBODY TO PROTECT HER

• Like 17

The cliffhanger! Let's all die together waiting for tomorrow!

*Public service message*

- Do not quote long posts/images/videos

- Do not post illegal streaming/downloading sites

- Do not make a post with less than 20 characters

We will serve tea to errant souls. 

• Like 13

woooooooow

I even can't open this thread bcz too focus streaming.

she knows the goblin house bcz the ghosts told her. and... she actually see the sword!

omg!!!!

the epic moment of this episode is when ET burn the dry squid and suddenly blow it, kimshin seems sooooooo happy! he smiled and so proud of his appearance, bcz he's holding a book, maybe he has a confidence to met ET that time. LOL!!

but I unable to take a screenshot when he smiled, bcz I busy laughing. LOL

Screenshot_547.png

Screenshot_548.png

Screenshot_550.png

Screenshot_551.png

8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

COULD SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THE PREVIEW?SEEMS OUR GOBLIN TALKS ABOUT BEEING HAPPY...I THINK WANTS TO BE HAPPY AND TO LOVE ET AND BE  LOVED...

all I know is the last part goblin said "yes, you're goblin bride" he finally admit it.

I might die of curiosity watch them in w/o sub.

• Like 17

god from beginning to the ending i laugh and grinning nonstop. 

the part after KS take a shower, dancing, with that wet hair and bright bright smile he looks extra howt

and the squid burning scene aigooooo.... this ep our goblin smile alot and i love it, that goblin bright smile make me blind really... yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-25.gif?1301940 

akhhh and how i love the bromance not only between KS & GR, but also DH too... that kids surely get along really well with the immortal, as if they are ordinary samchon.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, shynaz said:

omg the ending..omg the ending..How I can wait to watch tomorrow night...

again...

omg:w00t:

will Kim Shin ask ET directly to take out the sword? omg... I just can't wait for tomorrow. but, anyway, why this thread seem so silent? where's the other?

• Like 7

@alleram95 Thanks for the translation of the preview.

Omo, is he going to leave after marrying ET? He doesn't want her to be the one who kills him now that she can see the sword? Is the conflict between wanting  to die but not wanting his bride to bear the burden of killing him coming this quickly? Is it noble idiocy or just noble to not want ET to bear that burden, especially when she's so young?

I think a timeskip here would make narrative sense and would explain why ET was still a teenager when they met. But he better tell her why or when he's leaving or risk her being mad at him when they meet again later.

Is tomorrow here yet? I NEED answers!! Lol :):)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My translation for ep 4 preview.. 

Goblin: She can see the sword. She is my bride. I’m going to die!

DH: Is she really our uncle’s bride? Why is she the bride?

GR: I too can’t believe it

ET: This house is perfect. Let’s have a child together and live together lovingly

GR: Is this what people called a burden (?) when you are getting married?

ET: Mister, are we having honeymoon trip?

GR: Hello, have you been well?

Goblin: I have decided. I will disappear… Before I wish to stay alive and before I wish to be happy. It’s my decision for your sake. This has to be happened (??) Because you are goblin’s bride

wow she is so happy...this is heartbreaking...our goblin decided to disappear?seems he wants to be happy with her for her sake before he will tell her the truth about the sword ...i love that even if breaks my heart

• Like 6