[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

15 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Based on nothing particular but  I can't see Kim shin being too happy if Sunny gets his innocent bride wasted ;) 

I am sure Kim Shin wouldn't mind if Sunny teach his innocent bride a thing or two :D

• Like 12

Bit the bullet and signed up for a username. I've been stalking and reading this thread ever since news broke out that Gong Yoo oppa will lead another series after four years and I can't help but post here my excitement that we are going to see him on TV again - TONIGHT!!!

I need a GIF of a headless chicken running around to describe what I am feeling - I can't wait!

Sending lots of love to Goblin - hoping for a great reception for their premiere!

• Like 9

If you have to ask then you to young to know :P

Anyhoo, I can see an ancient Ahjussi being more taken aback by  Sunnys flirtatious manner and sexy clothes and trying to keep Eun Tak demure and covered up if he can.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

Based on nothing particular but  I can't see Kim shin being too happy if Sunny gets his innocent bride wasted ;) 

Ahaha, that'll be so much fun to watch! I can already imagine the chao Eun-tak will cause and how much fun it'll be too see how Kim Shin will react to his bride being wasted! Aha! Pls let this happen! But I'm sure she's already a handful when she's sober! ;) :lol:

49 minutes ago, joyezz said:

I am sure Kim Shin wouldn't mind if Sunny teach his innocent bride a thing or two :D

Omo. Hehehe! :w00t:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, RobinM said:

If you have to ask then you to young to know :P

Anyhoo, I can see an ancient Ahjussi being more taken aback by  Sunnys flirtatious manner and sexy clothes and trying to keep Eun Tak demure and covered up if he can.

Image result for cheeky gif

really? what a good man he is 

I am sure Wang Yeo will appreciate Sunny's sexiness haha

• Like 7

@joyezz If Sunny teaches Eun Tak to be a lady, don't you think our amnesiac WY also need to be teach as a man by KS? LOL.

And since it's TvN, I think we could get a glimpse of some hot scenes, like a jacuzzi's scene at Entourage

@yoogal welcome to the thread, gobliners! GY looked so awesome in warrior suit and nowadays suits based on spoiler photos, I think your happiness will be double when finally seeing him in TV

• Like 12